Hunting a Tigress Pt. 02

Story Info
Karnell starts his hunt for the tigresses on the preserve.
4.5k words
4.36
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
216 Followers

## His Fantasy is Coordinated by the Weekend

Karnell cannot contain his excitement when he receives the paper QR code with the instructions. He reads it intently and it gets his wheels turning as he sits in his dark room, reading the orange lettering across his retinal hud. During the following work meetings, he can pay attention to nothing else as the Egyptian business men continue to argue.

As the weekend arrives, Karnell excuses himself from the tour that the Consolidated Contractors Company arranges. Feigning sickness from the ash, no one asks questions. He departs out of the hotel to the landing pad on the top of the hotel and steps into the private copter-craft provided by Omar, as part of his fee for his fantasy.

Karnell puts on the jungle overlay as the craft ascends into the orange fading smog of the city, heading south west for his adventure.

A mere thirty minutes later, Karnell cannot believe he is still in the same country. He looks through the window bubble of the copter-craft as the land changes from dusty brown to a clear lush green.

It's the beginning of the Sahara reclamation project.

Once a scorching lifeless place and the hottest place on Earth, the flooding projects by the Egyptian government yielded new lands full of rich jungles, forests, and grassy plains that surround Mubarik Lake. Now a life filled but humid place, it has drawn the eye of many tourists seeking to see endangered animals or partake in parks. But, most of the land is not public. Fortunately and unfortunately, every piece of this land is owned by the government or the highest bidders.

One of those wealthy individuals happens to be a client of Omar.

Karnell feels the excitement rise in his chest as the copter descends closer to the treeline of the jungle that becomes thicker by the meter as they make their way into the closed off area. The copter rounds into a small grass field with a Palladian style safari house at the of the jungle.

Karnell steps out and stands by the landing pad as the remote copter flies away. As the wind dies down, he takes a breath in.

He feels damp hot moisture in the air. There are sounds of monkeys and other animals in the short distance in the tree line. Bugs zipping around him. There's a smell of fresh cut grass, Fig trees, and pomegranate. Karnell closes his eyes and breathes in once more, opening them again to look at the jungle that surrounds him. For a moment, his thoughts trick him that he has his overlay on.

But when he sees the receptionist standing at the top of the stairway of the safari house waving to him, something clicks in his brain.

*This is no simulation. No overlay... *

*Not just a fantasy anymore.*

---

## Karnell is Around Like Minded People

Karnell feels comfortable but hot as he sits on contemporary rustic furniture in a tent-like lounge. He brings a sweating glass of cool mint tea to his lips, then presses the glass against his forehead. The other three clients sit with their drinks. A Saudi in pristine white clothing sits with a glass of water speaking to a serious Norwegian man with thick brown hair nursing a stout.

The third man to his right has taken a particular interest in him. He introduces himself as Rufus and he has an accent that Karnell identifies as from Tennessee. They begin to talk about the fantasy they've paid so handsomely for.

"You mean you've had this fantasy too?" the burly Statesman says. His white collar shirt is tight on him, but it outlines an impressive physique that would clear a sidewalk in Old Cairo City. The man lifts his fine wicker chair easily and turns it toward Karnell.

"Yes, for a while. I never told anyone," Karnell says.

"So what is the most appealing part for you?" he asks, leaning forward.

"For me, it's the hunt. I want to chase after the tigress through the jungle. Find them.

Capture them. Test her out, so to speak before bringing her back in a cage," says Karnell. As he verbalizes this, he finds himself wringing his hands together in his lap and slumping his shoulders. The feeling from telling Ashley this makes him prepare for the coming beratement.

But instead, Rufus gives a big Statesman laugh and slaps him on the side of the shoulder.

"Ha!" he exclaims, "Now that is so damn awesome!"

Rufus slaps his knee as he smiles, and takes a drink.

Karnell feels his shoulders loosened from the touch and comforted by the man's smile.

"For me," the Tennessean says leaning back in, "For me it's about the sale. I've always liked the idea of an auction for rare animals. But something about paying for a tigress, then seeing her fucked on stage to see what she can do, then bringing her back to be used by me, dawg-gonit that just fucking turns me on to no end. Always wanted to do it."

Karnell notices that Rufus has to shift in his seat, but his tight khakis do nothing to hide the enormous growth in his pants. At that moment, Karnell takes a sip of his own drink and reminds himself that he will probably see this statesman monster in several ways.

Before they can continue their conversation, their host, a professional looking Egyptian man with an oxford stance, speaks to them in British English.

"Gentlemen, on behalf of Omar, the Mediator, we'd like to thank you for coming to play out your fantasy. We have the ladies set and ready for the encounter and everything is renegade. We will start with the safety briefing, which will include the safe, sane, and consensual elements of BDSM play. After that, we will get to the particulars of the scene we have for you today. Are there any questions before we begin?" he concludes.

"How many tigresses?" Rufus asks.

"That will be in the briefing a little later Mr. Ru--," the host begins, but Rufus waves and interrupts him.

"Come on now, just tell us that. I'm so excited my dick could spear a wild boar."

Everyone laughs, including Karnell. Even the host chuckles.

"Very well Mrs. Rufus. You will be excited to know that we have three tigresses that have shared this fantasy. They are very, *very* excited about this."

Rufus slaps Karnell on the back so hard it stings. But Karnell doesn't care. The excitement in the air makes him feel alive.

They walk into another room and sit down to have their briefing.

By the end of it, Karnell has a hard time keeping his own cock from bulging through his pants.

The Saudi and Rufus will be the bidders.

Karnell and the Norwegian man will be the hunters.

---

## The Afternoon Sun is Hot

Karnell stands in the brush of the jungle with the Norwegian man, who introduces himself as Gustav. The jungle leaves just start to settle as the wind from the copter-craft ascends into the sky. They're left with only the sound of the jungle around them and the equipment on their back.

"Will they fit in these?" Gustav asks as he looks at the black cages.

Karnell looks at them, seeing the safety locks and the padded bottom with a small packet of water. He reaches in, takes the packet, and dumps it into the bowl.

"Yeah, they'll fit," Karnell says.

"Are they..." Gustav starts to ask as Karnell sets up the water bowl in the other two cages. They meet eyes. And the answer is clear and unsaid.

*We're treating them like tigers. And tigers need water to drink... out of water bowls.*

Karnell feels as if he'd imagined this scenario in his head so many times that it almost feels natural and that he knows exactly what to do. Gustav starts to follow his lead as they prepare the rest of their hunt. Just like his fantasy, Karnell takes the time before the hunt to prepare his equipment.

Karnell takes out equipment from the bags that they were given.

A water pack for their hike.

A map and a compass for navigating the terrain.

Black coils of rope, enough for three tigresses.

A long pole to tie them to after capture.

Lastly, the net gun. A lower receiver end of a shotgun with a special launch mechanism to shoot a widening net. Karnell places out several compacted nets and puts them into a bandelier. They have enough shots for three attempts for each tigress.

Then, they spread out a blanket next to the table that they were given and set up the bondage restraints.

It's a stockade. With a clamp for their head and arms low to the ground. There's a wooden block they'll be leaned over to keep their ass in the air. So, when they capture the tigress, they get to 'try her out', right after capture. They both take time assembling the wood and steel pieces and adhere it to the ground.

Karnell puts all the gear on his load bearing vest and in his pack, and Gustav follows him. Then, he loads the first net round into the gun, and seats the round. It clicks back.

Both of the hunters look at each other and smile.

Karnell feels a level of excitement that suggests through him. His inner hunter comes to the surface, at home in the elements and the heat, ready to subdue and find the tigresses that they will get to enjoy for the entire evening.

He grips the gun in his hand, taking a deep breath and feeling the jungle in his lungs.

His ears suddenly start to hear more detail.

His sight becomes sharper as he looks around the jungle.

His breathing starts to settle.

He can taste the moisture in the air.

He smells the trees and the scent of the forest more keenly than before.

And a set of motivation to find the tigresses are the only thing in his mind.

The mind of a hunter.

Karnell turns to Gustav.

"Let's go," he says.

They begin their hunt through the jungle.

---

## The First Tigress

After an hour of hiking through green thickets and around impressive fig trees, they found her trail.

There's a set of footprints crossing the river leaving wet indentations in the mud. It goes into a thick part of the jungle towards a set of high rocks that border the preserve.

Karnell looks down at the footprints and studies them.

"She's this way man, what are you looking at?" Gustav asks.

"She's tall," says Karnell.

That gets Gustavs attention as he turns away from the thick green brush and squats down next to Karnell. Karnell looks at the prints and points to them.

"See how far apart they are and how deep they go into the mud? She was running. Plus the length of the stride. It's much too wide for walking."

"Why was she running?" asks Gustav.

Karnell stands and looks toward the high rocks at the border, then into the brush. He listens for a moment. And during that moment, he could swear he heard something moving in the distance not too far off.

"Because she either heard us or saw us. She crossed the river to try and lose. But most of all..."

Karnel racks back the shotgun with the net in it.

"It means she's close."

---

## They Stalk Her

Giving about ten feet in between them, they slowly march through the jungle. They step carefully and try not to disturb the brush. Karnell feels his senses start to become more keen as he scans his eyes back and forth. He holds the gun up, ready to fire, and keeps his head on a swivel, looking for movement.

Karnell stops.

He smells something.

Gustav notices Karnell. He looks over.

Karnell can smell something in the air.

It's pungent.

Sweet.

Fresh like warm flowers.

Not like the jungle.

And it makes Karnell smile.

He puts his finger to his nose to have Gustav smell.

He does.

And they connect eyes.

*She's wearing perfume*, thinks Karnell.

It makes him smile, as well as start to get hard. He loves the fact that she will smell like her sweaty self, but also doused in perfume to make it easier to find her.

He feels the want to capture her more than ever.

And use her how he sees fit.

They press on into the jungle, walking slowly and pushing branches aside quietly and slowly.

Out of the corner of Karnells eye, he sees Gustav wave his hand. Looking over, Gustav points to something close to him below the brush. Karnell walks over silently and slowly and looks down.

Broken branches.

Another footprint.

And then they look up towards the rocks hearing water in the distance. The birds are chirping.

Karnell focuses his eyes through the brush.

And he sees the color orange part through the brush as the wind goes through.

*She's by the water,* he thinks.

---

## The Sneak Up On Her

And she doesn't hear them.

As they come around a tree, just twenty feet away from the water, Karnell looks around the trunk at the first tigress.

She has long brunette hair fashioned in a braid. Squatting down by the clear crystal lake she puts her hands into the water and brings it to her face.

Her entire body is painted in orange and tire stripes. Her body is sweating and glistening in the sun as she drinks.

When she stands, she's a specimen of great shape. The body paint perfectly contours the lines of her muscles. Her shoulders are square.

And she's panting.

Out of breath.

And tired from running.

Karnell takes a deep breath in, smelling the overpowering scent of her perfume that she was doused with before she left for her run through the jungle. He takes a step out behind the tree and points the shotgun with the net at her. He puts his finger into the trigger guard.

That's when his weight makes a twig under his foot snap.

She turns.

Her eyes have tiger contact lenses in them.

Her face has facepaint of a tiger, done in such a sexy way that it makes Karnell feel like time stops.

They connect eyes as hers takes the shape of surprise.

And as he squeezes the trigger, he sees something from her.

A hint of a smile from the tigress.

The net flys out and expands just as she is about to run.

It engulfs her and makes her trip immediately, crashing onto the bank of the grass near the water.

Both Karnell and Gustav are on her before she has a chance to get her paws into the black netting and find her way out.

Karnell grabs her ankles.

Gustav grabs her hands.

And after a short struggle, the tigress stops, panting, and looks at both of her captors.

Karnell feels the adrenaline surge through him, feeling the hunt satisfy the fantasy in exactly the way he wanted it to happen. Captured on the first shot. An absolutely beautiful tigress.

As she connects eyes with him, he sees her give him that smirk.

*I can't wait to fuck this one and she how much of an animal she is*, he thinks.

---

## They Cage the First One

And she goes without a fuss as they secure her hands and feet to the pole, and carry the pole on their shoulders back to their camp. When they put her in the cage, they drink water. She looks at them.

"Your water is there," Karnell says, tipping his head at the water bowl in the corner of the cage she is in.

The brunette woman looks at it, then at him. Playing the part, she stays on all fours and brings her mouth down to the water bowl, lapping it up.

She looks up at Karnell with her tiger lenses as she licks her lips.

Karnell goes still immediately.

"Want to use her now? Try her out to see how she will sell to the buyers?" asks Gustav.

Karnell looks at the wooden stockade they have set up. So does the Tigress. She looks at him and snarls with a smile, almost daring him to do it. He feels himself getting hard, wanting to play out his fantasy of using what he caught. To feel how wild she will be. He feels himself getting caught up in the fantasy, wanting to fuck her right then and there.

But he remembers himself. And the strategy that he thought about on the way over.

"No. We need to use our energy to find the other two. Once we do, then we can have lunch, rest a bit, and have our fun," Karnell says.

They check the lock on the cage, making sure the safety lock is still available for her to get out in the event of an emergency. They reload their shotguns with the net, and take off back into the jungle.

Just before they get out of sight of the cages, Karnell looks back.

The tigress stares at him and licks her lips again.

Karnell has to adjust himself as he continues on after Gustav.

---

## The Second Tigress

The sun becomes hot and the air more humid as the day goes along. They walk, parting the jungle as they do.

This time, they don't need to find any tracks in the mud.

This one must have doused herself with perfume.

It smells of vanilla and oak wood.

And they continue to follow their noses.

Soon they come to a large opening in the canopy of the jungle. Low green bushes with large leaves are scattered around at about waist high.

And the scent of this tigress fills Karnells senses so much that he's stiff, both on his trigger finger and in his pants.

*She's here*, he thinks.

They stand at the start of the opening, shotguns pointed over the field of low plants, and watch for a moment.

There's a hot breeze that moves the plants. They sway back and forth.

And more of the perfume wafts their way.

Karnell sees Gustav fidgeting with the weapon, then decides to start marching through the thicket. It's a little too hasty, a little too heavy footed and fast. But Karnell follows his partner anyway, assisting him as he marches forward.

Gustav gets too far ahead and gets out of eye sight of Karnell.

He tries to get him to stop.

But he doesn't. He keeps marching forward.

Karnell stays put where he is.

Because not only is the smell the strongest where he stands.

But he hears *someone else* breathing.

*She's here.*

Karnell takes the risk.

"Gustav--," he calls out. But before he can even say a sentence, there's rapid movement right in front of Gustav.

The Tigress jumps out of the brush in front of him, startling Gustav and making him give an audible yelp.

Time slows as he looks at the magnificent tigress that pops up from the brush beneath.

Her hair is a blonde mane, almost sparkling in the sunlight that comes from the canopy. Her body paint is slightly different, with darker black stripes and more aggressive looking face paint. She's in such good shape that the paint leaves nothing to the imagination about her muscles, the curve of her body, and the naturalness of her large breasts.

Her torso extends and tightens with impressive abs as she swings her hands at Gustav, knocking out the net gun from his hands. At the same time, she gives a strong push right into his chest, sending Gustav back and disappearing into the green bushes below.

She sprints laterally to Karnells position.

He aims the gun.

He takes a few moments to look at her, running like she's an olympic god, almost too beautiful to shoot.

...Almost.

Karnell leads his shot.

The gun ejects the proximity netting and throws the ball at a high speed.

It opens just at the right time.

And it wraps around her torso and head.

At first she continues to run, but she loses her footing and falls, disappearing into the brush.

Karnell sprints toward the downed tigress, hearing her struggle in the bushes. He hears Gustav getting up and following him.

When they come upon her, she is halfway out of the netting, almost freeing herself.

They go to grab her by the ankles and hands, but she puts up a fight.

She paws at them, even growls, and struggles as they both put their body weight on her to stop her from getting away.

After some struggle, Karnell puts a hand on her neck and pins her to the floor of the jungle. She's an absolute stunner, even sweaty and slightly dirty with jungle dirt. There's fire in her eyes as she looks up at Karnell. And her smile escapes without trying to hide it.

"Oh I'm going to fuck this one first," says Gustav.

Karnell chuckles.

"You got it. How about that there, tiger? Happy you pissed off the hunter?" Karnell says.

She nods.

And all three of them laugh at the fun time that they're having.

---

## They Hunt For The Third Tigress

After dropping off the second blonde mane one. Gustav is cursing and touching his face.

Delimity
Delimity
216 Followers
12