Hunting Camp

Story Info
Wife bags limit at camp.
3.1k words
3.94
39.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife and I own a piece of land with a camp on it. When I say camp I mean a two story log cabin with a walkout basement, power and running water. Not really roughing it. It was the second weekend of the hunting season and I was heading out to meet our son and five of his buddies who were coming up on Friday. They weren't hunters but just needed to get out of the city and wanted to experience camp. They were travelling in two separate vehicles as they were leaving at different times. On Friday, my son got called in to work and texted and said he would drive up in the morning as he had to work till midnight. I partied with his friends and we shot pool and drank. Being in their mid twenties, they could really put the beer away. I crashed early as I would be out hunting all day. I told them they had the run of the camp and they said the pool table was all they needed.

I headed out hunting and got a text from my son saying that the state police had closed all the roads from the south due to freezing rain and he wouldn't be able to make it. I said no problem and that I would entertain his buddies again.

When I got back to the camp, I noticed my wife's SUV in the parking area. I wasn't expecting her as this was still hunting season.

I went in and said, "Hi, honey, have you met the boys yet? They were a lot of fun last night."

She said, "No, I just finished unloading the car but heard them downstairs. I was just about to go introduce myself."

"What are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming."

She said, "I came down to see our son as we haven't visited him in over a month. When is he getting in? I thought he would've been her by now?"

Needless to say she was disappointed when I informed her that he couldn't make it due to weather. She didn't run into it as she came from the north. I brought her downstairs and introduced her to the boys and they immediately took a shine to her.

She has a witty personality, a great ass, long legs, and beautiful breasts along with a very pretty face. It wasn't odd to me, but she was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and almost see through legging type yoga pants, which really showed her lower half nicely. She is 50, but doesn't look it.

I went to our room upstairs to change out of my hunting clothes and she followed me. When I am at camp without her, I usually wear a chastity device. We have a deal that she decides when I get to cum and by wearing that at camp I keep myself honest. I have the key in case it gets uncomfortable or something, but it's still fun.

As I was changing, she asked, "Why don't you keep your chastity device on? I really think you should as you won't be cumming tonight anyway."

I said "What?" as she had never wanted to even talk about playing with it or me wearing it before.

She said, "I know you wear one whenever you are here without me. Remember the email you sent me telling me that? Also our other rule that I have that says you aren't allowed to cum if other people are in the house or camp? So, you might as well leave it on and then make me a margarita. I still want to have some fun."

The reason she doesn't let me cum when there are other people in the camp is that she doesn't like to make the walk of shame to the bathroom. She doesn't think anyone else should know that we had sex. Pretty weird I know, but what the hell.

I got changed and I went to the kitchen and mixed her up a double margarita and one for myself as well and promptly delivered it to her downstairs. The boys were drinking all day and had a good buzz going already. I thought spaghetti would be appropriate as it goes a long way.

As I was cooking dinner, my wife came upstairs and offered to help. She said, "The boys are so nice. They let me play pool with them and they kept giving me extra shots when I missed. They even taught me how to bend way down and look down the cue stick to line up the shot."

"Do you think it's because they wanted to see your ass? When you bend over to shoot, your sweatshirt rides up nicely and your leggings are practically see through."

That thought hadn't occurred to her, but she did seem flattered.

When the meal was ready I asked her to go tell the boys. She went downstairs and came back up with all five in tow behind her. It was obvious to me that they were staring at her ass as they came up the stairs. They all filed in and filled their plates. My wife asked for another margarita, which because I mix them double would be a lot of tequila for her. I had another as well.

During dinner, she said, "Is it warm in here?" She stood up and proceeded to remove her sweatshirt. By accident she also lifted her t-shirt underneath and exposed both of her breasts to everyone. She apologized and pulled her shirt down and continued to eat as if nothing had happened. When we were finished, she started to collect the dishes and brought them to the sink.

I followed and she said, "That was your fault, you want me to go braless here and how was I supposed to know my undershirt would stick to my sweatshirt? Anyway, hope you're happy that I flashed our sons' friends."

She said she didn't want to get her new shirt dirty and went to the bedroom and came back with a white tank top on. Without the sweatshirt draping her ass you could definitely see through her yoga pants and her tits were quite visible as well. I noticed the boys were all watching her as she did each dish individually and then dried them and put them up in the cupboard. She never did the dishes like that before and made sure to give lots of side and up boob shots in the process. She also dropped the dish rag to the floor several times, just to make sure they could see that her leggings were practically see through as well when she would bend over.

After about five dishes, which took about ten minutes and several drinks from her margarita, she called me in and said, "You should do the dishes as you are the host, besides, I know how to entertain the boys better than you. You played with them last night. Probably boring old pool or something. I'll teach them some new games tonight."

She turned to toss me the dish rag and her shirt was soaked and I could clearly see her tits. She said, "oh well, they've already seen them anyway." Before I could say anything she was back in the dining room with the boys. This was very out of character for her.

I started the dishes and she called for a third margarita. When I went in to the dining room, she was topless! My wife hates being naked, but there were her tits on display and she didn't seem to care. She looked at me and said, "The boys said I should take my wet shirt off so I don't get chilled. They were right, I'm not chilled." I was so in shock I couldn't respond. I handed her the margarita and returned to the dishes and finished mine.

A minute later I hear a glass tip over and her saying shit. I know she's got a few in her so I grab a towel and head into the dining room, only to see her with her back to the table bent over pulling her yoga pants down. She looked me right in the eye, wiggled her ass a little and said, "Oops, I spilled on my pants and I need to take them off so as to not get chilled," and proceeded to pull them off to reveal just a thong. She sat back down and asked me to refill her margarita seeing as she spilled it and didn't get to drink it.

When I returned with another one, she was up on the table on her hands and knees wiping the table with the towel and said, "I couldn't reach the other end of the table and didn't want it to get sticky. I think my thong is wet too. Can one of you boys check for me?"

Without any encouragement needed, Bill reached right to my wife's pussy and said, "Yep, your thong is indeed wet. We should get that off of you too so you don't get chilled." He then worked her thong down over her ass, legs and feet. My wife was now on the table totally naked in front of these five twenty something year olds sitting on her backside with her legs bent and her pussy and tits fully exposed.

She then said, "If I'm going to be naked, you all should be naked too. There appears to be five of you around the table. Let's see, I have three holes and two hands. Sorry honey, looks like you get left out tonight, I only five and you make six." She looked at me and said, "Why don't you get a sheet and some towels and lay them out on the floor in the living room. Remember, you won't be cumming tonight anyway. Rules are rules. Just because my rules say you can't cum with other people in the camp, doesn't mean I can't. Now hurry up."

With that they all headed to the living room where I proceeded to lay out the sheet and towels while she started to really work them up into a frenzy as they stripped. I was in shock and couldn't not follow her instructions.

She told Bill to lie down on his back, and then lowered herself onto his cock filling her pussy with his young stiffness. She looked up at me and said, "Get the lubricant out of the bedroom and spread it in my ass with your finger and get me ready. I'm putting Steve's cock in there next." She then guided Steve's cock into her ass and was very filled up. She then proceeded to grab Mark and Jim by their cocks and squirted lubricant in her hands and she started to jack them off. Next she looked at Roger and said, "Put your dick in my mouth. That makes five young hard cocks taken care of." Just before she engulfed Roger's dick, she said again, "Sorry honey, no room for you."

There was my wife with her pussy, ass, both hands and her mouth full of cock while I stood there in a fog. I couldn't say or do anything except drip precum from my chastity device while my wife was getting gang banged in front of me. She started to ride the sensation and told them, "Cum as quick as you can, I've never done this before and I may change my mind before you finish if you don't hurry. Besides, I have some more ideas."

As Bill started to cum in her pussy, the thrusting caused Steve to fill her ass as well. She has never let me cum in her ass. This sent her over the top and she almost gagged on Rogers dick in her mouth. She managed to suck him to completion and swallowed it all, which she never does either. Then she pulled Mark and Jim closer and had them squirt all over face and tits.

As they all came down, the day long drinking caught up with Bill and Steve. They were too drunk to continue and decided to head to bed. Mark and Jim, who only got hand jobs out of the event, were ready to go again.

My wife had Jim lay on his back and this time she got in to a reverse cowgirl and slid down his stiff rod and took him in her ass. She leaned back on his chest and had Mark enter her already used pussy. It was quite the sight. Jim and Mark made quick work and filled her holes with their spunk and then collapsed as my wife had another huge orgasm.

Roger was ready by now and wanted to fuck her pussy from behind. He entered her doggy style and really was pounding her hard. Just as he was getting close, he decided that he wanted her to swallow his second load and spun her around and jammed his dick in her mouth. She didn't seem to like that but he held her head tight to his pelvis and shot his load deep down her throat.

When he finished, he said, "There, two loads in each hole for you. This has been a great hunting camp experience."

The last three headed downstairs to bed and my wife looked at me and said, "Clean this up. I'm going to take a shower before bed. I certainly don't need a snack now as I am full." She stood up and walked to the bathroom with cum dripping out of both her holes. Talk about a walk of shame. I was left standing there in my chastity device with precum dripping like crazy.

I got to work and cleaned up the living room. Just as I was finishing, she came out of the bathroom totally naked and walked to our bedroom.

I followed and asked if she could remove the chastity device as it was really uncomfortable. She said, "If I do, you're still not cumming. Rules are rules." She asked me where the key was and I didn't know as it wasn't where I left it. She found a key on her nightstand and inserted into the lock and snapped it off. "Oops, guess that wasn't it," and giggled heartily. "Looks like you'll have to wait until we get home to get that cut off."

"I have a bolt cutter in my truck outside."

"Well, I'm too tired and sore to help you with that tonight. Maybe in the morning after I have my coffee I'll be strong enough to work them for you. Good night." She rolled over and went to sleep.

In the morning I asked my wife if I could get the bolt cutters and if she would help me.

She reluctantly said, "Fine. Go and get them. I'll prepare a special breakfast for you. I hope you're hungry." However, she didn't seem to be moving too quickly to get out of the bed. I knew it wouldn't take me long to find them.

As I was outside digging around in my truck, Mark, Jim and Roger came out with their bags and piled in to their car. They said they had a great time and left without any further comments. Thank God as I was still in shock over what had happened and yet, still somewhat aroused.

I couldn't find the bolt cutters anywhere. I looked under the seats, in the bed, in the cargo boxes, everywhere. I must've been out there for 45 minutes trying to process what happened when Bill and Steve came out and said their good byes and headed out as well.

When I went back in, my wife was sitting at the dining room table with just her panties on. My cock now betrayed me and strained against my chastity device.

Now that we were sober and I couldn't find the bolt cutters, I was pissed, but aroused at the same time. There she was sitting in her panties and drinking a cup of coffee like nothing had happened.

I said, "We need to talk about what happened last night, and where's breakfast? You said you were going to prepare something special for me. I'm starving. Also, do you know where the bolt cutters are so I can get this thing off?"

She replied, "Are they the clipper like looking things that you keep in the back? If so, I used them last week and they are in the garage at home. I used them to trim some brush around the house. Guess you'll just have to wait til we get home. It's only an hour and a half drive after we clean the camp. I did prepare you a special breakfast, it's called a cream pie. Even though you didn't cum last night, you know rules and all, Bill and Steve didn't get to cum twice like everyone else. I didn't think that was fair so I just fucked both of them to make it even."

With that she removed her panties, sat up on the table and said, "We will NOT be talking about this as you have always told me what happens at hunting camp stays at hunting camp. Besides, you will have a mouthful of cum as you need to eat the special breakfast I prepared for you, and it's impolite to speak with your mouth full anyway. Now lick me clean so we can get going. I took two loads last night in my mouth so you should swallow two loads today, it's only fair."

She could see the confusion on my face as it didn't register what she was saying. My cock was really straining against the device now as she motioned me to her, spreading her legs so I could sit on a chair and get to work. She moved to the edge of the table and put her legs up on the arms of the chair giving me perfect access to the cream pie she had made for me.

As I started to lick her pussy she continued, "You have always wanted me to swallow and now I have. Not yours, but still. Also, you have always wanted to cum in my ass, which happened last night too. Again, not yours, but oh well. And I can tell by the fantastic effort you are putting into licking my pussy. . ." as she moaned herself to an orgasm. Her spasms causing another shot of the young guy's spunk to be deposited into my mouth from deeper inside of her. "That you enjoyed this as much as me."

As she came down from her orgasm, she picked my head up and said, "Now, let's get going so we can take care of you sweetie. You must be ready to explode."


Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers