Hunting Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car's routing put us along the St. Lawrence, but we wanted to see a little of the interior so we knew what interior Canada was like. That meant going northwest towards Saguenay, which only took us about 45 minutes out of the way but gave great views... of trees.

Yeah, one stand of trees looks a lot like another.

The thing I learned from it was how much empty highway - with no buildings at all - there can be when it's just a little ways inland.

I should probably mention the other stuff we got before we left. It made the truck several hundred pounds heavier and the pickup bed more crowded, but my mind a LOT more relaxed.

I like coffee, so we got a coffeemaker, sugar, creamer, and grounds; three really good axes, wedges, and sharpening stones; collapsible shovels and hoes; 10 (expensive) 300-watt rolled-mat solar panels, SIM cards from a Canadian cell phone company... both vital and looks-handy stuff.

There was no way we could make Churchill Falls, another 14+ hours ahead of us, before midnight, and then what would we do... So, we paused at Baie Comeau, about dinnertime, six hours in. There was a nice destination charger and we could have a sit-down dinner.

Again, the hotel clerk lady looked at us funny when I registered as Mr. And Mrs. Kevin and Liz Kooper, but she seemed pretty nice after we confirmed we had just been married.

It probably wasn't a secret, but she recommended a good, tasty local restaurant that mostly served locals instead of the 'tourist' crowd.

We got take-out and brought it back so we could microwaved the fuck out of any germs.

Paranoid germophobia was reasonable, we believed, until proven otherwise, given what Mr. Brass has said. As a mood, though, we were a lot more relaxed than the previous day. Traveling would take a little time and we were doing what we could.

Walking back to the hotel (the town wasn't that big and we were tired of being cooped up in the truck), I was struck with the beauty of the place. There was a touristy overlook near the main road, but the mountains, the hydro dam, the steep-sided inlets covered in trees, it was all really pretty to just amble through.

At least, compared to Lake Michigan and some of our scouting trips, this was a lot more scenic.

Back at the hotel, we came back into the room they'd given us (two king beds). It was only about 8, so we looked around to validate we'd have a supercharger along the next part of our route, and where.

Technically we could charge with a wall outlet, but that took a while. Happily, there was a fast-charger (of several open) to top us up before morning.

We were sitting around on the beds, Liz on mine, Amy on the other, and Amy was trying to work out when we'd have to leave in order to get to Churchill Falls inside the business hours of the office we were supposed to arrive at for our jobs.

Technically the organization hiring us was the 'Société Intergouvernementale d'écologie Industrielle et Scientifique (SIGES). We'd taken to calling it just 'Sigs' but we figured they'd have a shortened form of the name and we'd have to adjust.

Conversation lapsed, but then Liz cut in with, "When do we get a marriage certificate? If we need one for the Sigs?"

I nodded but just said, "Uh...." I wasn't sure. "Yeah... might be Churchill Falls isn't a county seat or something. I think you have to do that kind of thing at courthouses. Maybe the local ministers or rabbis know." I chuckled, "I've never done that before, it wasn't in my 'Intro to Business' course."

We pffft'd at that.

(We'd all taken ITB, pass-fail to avoid complications. It was Required but a Total waste. It was anti-school - I was dumber after I took it. Third-grade level handouts, coloring, taxes-bad diatribes, checkbook skills no one uses, and (wow, yes): 'what is bail?'. Taught by the least competent driver's ed instructor, and garnished with misogyny, anti-LGBT, and whiff of racism. Rumor had it that if you complained, they'd fail you and you'd have to retake the course.

Not that I have a grudge, lol.)

Liz looked on a map and said, "Labrador City? Maybe? Sounds official... Oh, 7,000 people, so, yeah, sorta is. We'll go most of the way tomorrow, get up Friday morning, hit the courthouse, then the last 3 hours to Churchill Falls."

Amy beat us to the punch, suddenly holding her phone to her ear. "Oui, yes, hello? I have a question?... Yes. My two friends want to get married tomorrow, in Labrador City, where is the right place to do that?... No, courthouse marriage is fine, probably?"

Liz and I nodded.

"Right... Okay... They're open when?... Excellent. Merci beaucoup, madame, merci. Au revoir."

She punched the hang-up and said, "Police non-emergency number of Labrador City. Do we start calling it LC? Anyway, clerk's office is open 9 to 4:30. Unless we leave super, super early, we're not getting there tomorrow, so, yeah, Friday morning. Bad planning. We could have gone farther today and made it by closing tomorrow."

I laughed, "Uh, wait, there was time to plan? I missed the invite."

We chuckled at how impromptu a lot of it had been, missed office hours was a tiny thing by comparison and I felt totally lucky - on many fronts.

Liz got up and pulled off her shirt, leaving her bra on. "Gonna take a shower now. Amy?"

"Yup?"

"Please let Kevin go second, will you, Amy Dahhhhhlink? That lets me have him alone while you're showering. Is it, I get a BJ's tonight, and you're the morning, or are we fast alternating?"

"Alternating? I'd like the chance sooner, not later."

Liz had disappeared around the corner to the bathroom. She called back behind her, "Cool by me."

I looked over at Amy. She looked back at me with a smile of genuine caring. "She gets first BJ. I get first Sex. Probably tomorrow night, if you're ... interested?" Her smile widened and her eyes flared at me.

I think my face was one of surprise, then confusion. My eyebrows together, I asked, "Uh... When do these things get decided?"

Liz re-appeared around the corner, showing one very naked breast and giving me a delicious surprise. Her toothbrush in her mouth cocked to the side, she was pulling her hair back into a ponytail so it wouldn't get wet, I presumed.

They looked at each other, nodded quickly, and Liz went back into the bathroom.

Amy was obviously speaking for both of them. "You're not invited to the decision-making parties, Kev. That's strictly Wife and Consort territory. Lots of frilly things and pillow fights, and fake-screams. Then, some WoooWoooo!!'s and 'Oh-My-Gawd!!!s'."

I had to purposefully reject the delicious and wantonly provocative images Amy had put in my mind and just said, "I like the term. Consort."

"Just as well. I get to name myself, and that's what I am. Bigamy isn't legal in Canada, so we have to do it this way. I need a name. I may use 'ex-girlfriend', too, sometimes, Liz was saying that might get people to not ask questions. I'd only be 'ex' in the sense that I'm your extra-legal wife instead."

"Extra. Yeah. Better than 'unlegal'."

She stood and pulled her shirt off, laying it on her bag. I could hear the shower going and Liz was hum-singing something. Amy's shirt being off meant I could look clearly at her chest. Her breasts were sweet rounded ideally-shaped packages of hyper-beautiful sexiness, not overlarge or underhuge, plenty for me. I guessed in the larger B or smaller C? Even held back by a utilitarian bra, they were really, really pretty. And, the less separating them from me, the prettier they got!

She reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, leaned forward to shuck it off, and then undid her pants and stepped out of them.

I focused on her boobs, dangling free, then as she stood, soooo nicely shaped. Technically she might not have needed a bra since they were prototypically perfect. They jutted forward, mostly without under-fold, but what did I know from what girls needed.

Looking back up, she said, "Well, you'd better get ready, too, mister. If I have to dangle, so do you."

Amy always kept it real with me.

I stood up, pulled off my shirt and went over to drop it on my pack, got my pants off, and then (deliberately ignoring Amy standing right next to me), pulled down my underwear, too, and stepped on my socks to pull them off.

Coming up to me, Amy stepped into my front and put her arms around my shoulders to hug me, naked, a full-frontal wow of soft skin and promises. I wasn't erect, maybe half but thick and downwards, but I definitely had aspirations pressing against her stomach.

Her face came in towards mine, slowly, sultry and half-grin mostly-relaxed-happy. She half-breathed out my name: "Mmmmm... Kevin."

"Amy?"

She leaned into the kiss, and I pulled my hand along the side of her cheek along her jaw so softly it was just to reinforce this Really Was my... MY Amy. My Amy, I was kissing My Amy.

Our lips met oh-so-soft, dry but then quickly wetted, sliding and slightly opened to let a half-caught inhale, and almost a hint of a whimper escaped. I echoed this, kissing her back, and our hug grew closer.

We just stood like that for a minute, or two, and I heard noises behind me, and a hand on my back, tracing down and supporting me to push me closer to Amy... And then, our kiss was done.

Suddenly, I noticed - Liz was there. A damp Liz, but very much a naked and beautiful and skin-touching soft wonderful Liz, too.

She was looking up at me (being slightly shorter).

All three of us were naked, embraced then, my arms around to pull her in and then Amy's, too.

Amy pecked a last kiss on my cheek and went to the shower, and I knew better than to stare at her when Liz was there; it didn't seem right.

Liz led me to the bed and lay me down, then sidled up beside me and we kissed a few minutes, before she kissed her way down my body and took me in hand, and then in mouth.

Life Got Better.

She started with kissing me, rubbing her body up and down me in a way that told me she was liking it as much as I probably was, but she had a smile that said she had plans to make me happier than she was going to get.

She ended up coming in from the side, arm over my abdomen propped up faced towards my feet.

I couldn't see her boobs that way, but I didn't care. She'd already sucked me in and started bobbing her head up and down on my cock, happy and humming, and I was happily humming, too, for different reasons.

Her technique did good things, at least I had few comparisons and loved it.

There were some points where she seemed to forget what she was doing and get uncoordinated. That got me frustrated, it interrupted, so I pushed with my hips and she got back into the rhythm.

Then, there was no need to be quiet anymore, and I Sang the Song of My Gender. Boom, yes, there I was, flopping-around-on-bed-Kevin pulled on bedclothes and pushed my own butt up, doing what I could to not push her head down on my cock more.

I knew that might choke her if I touched her head, so I was hyper-conscious of not doing that. I wanted all our interactions to be positive, in the hopes This Great Thing would happen quite frequently going forward.

Afterwards, she just stayed quiet, then pulled off and kissed my cheek, getting the covers up, and I floated off into happy sleep.

== Chapter: Labrador City, NL ==

The drive north wasn't eventful, though we did need to stop for a charge for an hour. It was a very slow charger, slim pickings on the wilderness route, but it turned out fine since we could get out and eat, lay down in the grass, etc.

We arrived in "Elsie" (LC, Labrador City) about 7 pm that night, bedded down in a bed-and-breakfast / home-sharing place and got a bedroom with a king and a couch, which the owner said was a hide-a-bed, but we didn't care. The lady looked at us oddly, but we were grinning our butts off.

It was to be my night with Amy.

Figuring we'd have less chance of catching JE from just interacting with our hostess (and not the big fast food joint) we ordered 'room service' and the owner just heated up frozen pizzas for us, which was just fine since we weren't fancy people anyway.

After dinner, Liz offered to take a walk so Amy and I could be alone together. We jumped in the shower and headed to bed, and spent quite a while kissing, naked, splendiferous skin-touch overloads flowing over us both.

I didn't know jack about how to make Amy feel good.

Amy, on the other hand, knew that, too, and we had a frank discussion about what she liked and didn't like, what she wanted and didn't, and how things really worked for her body. She told me she'd been masturbating for a long time, and she knew pretty well what she wanted, so I watched and emulated, and then added the small bits that I could since I had a better angle on things.

She couldn't come, though.

We put down a towel, in case, and got positioned.

First Sex Ever?!?!??!?!

Mine and hers - We were both virgins, and this would be a thing.

She was glorious to look at, amazing to my emotional core, the whole part of me just sang being that close with her and getting to share this thing that we'd both waited our whole lives for... at least our recent lives.

Her beauty in front of me wasn't a halfway thing. Her soft skin, so amazing to touch and caress and just let my fingertips move on.

Her eyes, looking at me with love and caring and interest and hope...

Her breasts, pointy-up but wider-spread since she was on her back...

Her legs, bent at the knee and open for me...

The tuft of furry pubic hair above her cleft, riding high on a rounded mound of mons pubis, hard surface under there from her pubic bone (she'd said), and below that?

Her pouty lips, damp from my licking, engorged and spread, soft petals meeting at the top to go over and enclose and embrace her clit, poking out from its hood after my licking that, too.

My cock was ready, OH yeah, ready, pointy upwards as I kneel-walked up to get positioned, and then lie down on top of her. Her legs went down but widely, open for me, her arms open, too, to pull me down to her.

I wondered what that would mean, being up and in there - would it be different from my own grip? Would my rubbing be anywhere close to what it ended up feeling like?

She reached down between us and I shifted, my cock poking up and meeting her thigh but not in the right place. She found it and I moved to get myself closer, responding to her pull. I was propped up by my elbows, and she was leaning, reaching down trying to get me in the right spot.

"You're going to get up there, not in yet, but waiting, no pushing, just hold, okay?"

I nodded, looking in her eyes. She'd brought her hand back up, I was in place.

"I'll nod, then you put your head to the side, 'cuz I'm gonna scream. Mom told me, It's really painful, like stubbing a toe or banging a thumb with a hammer. So, I'll scream, that'll be fine, though, okay? You just stop, then, and wait. Wait it out... Got it? Then I'll say go, and slow motions."

I didn't ask about how she'd talked with her own mother about this. Girls and guys were SOOOO different. I'd never asked my dad about sex. There was too much info online about it, but still, I couldn't imagine asking that.

Or, for that matter, my own mother. Just seemed... very strange to consider.

Still, girls talked with their moms, I got it.

Amy said, "Okay, move your head..."

I did, well off to the side, and she held my back in a hug...

And...

"Go."

I inhaled. This was the moment. My cock was pressed up against resistance, not going in, just stopped. I could tell I was about there, there was some give, but not much... I'd have to push.

I did, pressing, then just pushing in strongly.

It gave way.

She REALLY screamed.

I wondered if the landlady / hostess would come to check on us.

It didn't matter.

I was...IN her...?

I was INSIDE of Amy?!?! MY AMY!?!?!?

Oh. My. Fucking. God...

She was breathing hard. I was worried, and her voice went to whimpering, gasping in short breaths like you do when you're in pain.

Amy's breathing slowed, though, over the next minute or so, I just waited, not moving, not at all going anywhere, just waiting like she'd told me.

I had to move, I was stiff...

She inhaled fast, but then said, "Okay, yeah, tiny motions..."

I did that. Tiny, tiny motions in and out, slow, the vise-grip of her clenching hold on me just put me in a spot where I worried I was hurting her, pushing her walls aside as I went in.

All I wanted was for her to not be hurt.

That wasn't possible.

Her scream had resonated with me, but I didn't give one whit about the noise, I cared about her. I loved her, and told her so a lot, and she told me.

She started pushing back on me, and our pushing together changed both of us, Forever, a different way of being and also being sort of the people despite it all.

I wasn't the same person I had been. She was a 'woman', now, I was a 'man' now, but we were both still the same bodies, mostly, despite the official status change.

Kind of like being married. We were still the same people, but there was a different status based on New Unforgettable, NOT take-back-able things between us.

Not that I'd want to take anything back, about any part of this!

WOW IT WAS GREAT!!!!!

I lengthened my strokes, pushes in and pulls out, and moved my head up to kiss her, and breathe with her, kissing her cheeks and she kissed mine, too.

Her arms held me, pulling me in, urging me to move on, and I did. I moved, and YEAH that the right thing, the joining was my body to hers, together, the slip and slide and softness and rightness of it all just flowed over me.

Based on how she was looking at me, she had a lot of sensations going, too.

I kept going, and more, and more.

She wasn't looking like she was concerned with coming, it was like she didn't want to. I asked.

She said, there's more important things than that, she wanted to see me come, and feel it, and feel ALL of it, so I shouldn't dare pull out, she said, she wanted the pulses. She'd read about that, and she wanted it.

Okay?

I was game.

She went on - she said, she wanted to feel all of it, ALL of the parts of me, given to her. Her version of ALL really was ALL, in the feelings of it.

I went with that, putting emotions and headspace and contained love in a package I was giving to her, all of myself, in an emotional fulfillment sense, a connection sense, INTO her, and with her, and bound up against and with her.

There wasn't much talking in that second half. There didn't need to be - just urging, assurance, thankfulness, and words that were nonsense enough to show what my sensations were like.

She said she wanted my narration of sensations, at least as grunts, early on, and I could do that, but it wasn't really talking.

Emotions did come through, and as special days go, she got one of my best.

Later, cleaned up, we called Liz and she came back from the park down the street. She was quiet, reserved, but seemingly happy we'd had the chance to get done what NEEDED to get done.

We went to sleep, together, cuddled up, loving each other - fully and deeply.

== Chapter: LC Morning ==

The next morning, we got up and decided to get a to-go order from the Tim Hortons.

The result was a truly massive order of donuts, brownies, bagels, cream cheese, probably enough for 20 people. I figured we wouldn't have too many more chances at that, and most the food would keep pretty well while traveling.

Since I'd had (and loved) Tim Hortons coffee before on our trip, I asked for more cream and sugar, and that turned out to be the UTTERLY PERFECT, FOUR-BY-FOUR. Oh-My-God. Wow. Having sex the night before, having donuts that good, and then having the ambrosia-as-Coffee they sold us? YES... Just, Yes!!!!!!!

We had a full day coming, so we were waiting at the courthouse door when they opened, then at the clerk's office when they opened.