Hunting Season Ch. 03

Story Info
I meet Hummingbird and visit Song Bird, and Dan.
7.4k words
4.73
6.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Point of clarification before you begin. Since this is a mind control story, with a lot of mental projection any dialogue with " " around it is spoken in the real world while dialogue with ' ' is in the mental or Astral plane.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck that feels good!" Grace Rodriguez moaned, her knuckles whitening as she grasped the headboard. "Aaaaah! Oh yeah." She groaned as I grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged sharply, pulling her head and arching her back while I shoved my dick deep inside her. I was pounding her from behind, her firm smooth ass slapping against my crotch as my cock drove in and out of her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, grinding her ass against me while her cunt muscles twitched around my invading prick. I gave her ass a slap and she yelped in surprise as I pulled out. I laid down beside her and tugged her over to me, "Climb on, I want to look at you." I said and she nodded with an eager smile. She moved to straddle my erect member and slowly lowered herself, giving a long slow moan as my shaft penetrated her wet snatch.

While the sensation of fucking my newest conquest was as arousing as you might expect, the mental images I was seeing as I did it were even more interesting. Grace was naked in the real world, but in her mind, I was fucking Black Bird.

Long dark wings of shimmering energy projected from her back, fluttering frantically as my cock slid into her willing body. Instead of her usual black and midnight blue bodysuit, she wore a corset in the same colours. Her larger-than-life tits nestled in cups of midnight blue lace while the shiny black leather of the corset cinched her already trim waist into a sexy hourglass. She had on black boots, but instead of the soft calf high ones she wore with her costume, these were thigh high leather with a killer stiletto heel. She was wearing her mask and hood with her long dark hair flowing out of the bottom and down over her muscular shoulders. She wore elbow length leather gloves and her talons shimmered with menacing energy, except that they disappeared as she lay her hands on my chest. It was good to know that even in this persona, she didn't want to hurt me. How she reconciled these two aspects of her personality I don't know but was glad she did.

"Mmmmmmmm' both Black Bird and Grace moaned, her dark eyes shining inside her mask. She shuddered as she took my cock fully inside her, then rocked her hips back and forth to rub her clit against my pelvis. I reached up to grab her tit, squeezing them firmly and she moaned again, leaning forward to push them hard against my clutching fingers. My other hand reached around to dig into the soft but firm flesh of her ass, giving another slap and earning another groan of appreciation.

I lay back, enjoying the real and psychic show on display for me as this superheroine did everything she could to milk my cock for all the cum I could give her. She squirmed and gyrated on my engorged member, squeezing with her cunt as she gently bounced up and down. She lifted herself up until just the tip was still in contact with her pussy, then carefully lowered herself back down, eager for the pleasure but desperately afraid of hurting the man who made her feel so good. It was interesting to see that as she rose up off of my cock and paused there for a moment, in her mind her wings flapped like they were taking the strain and not her thighs. She moaned and whimpered in pleasure as my shaft filled her over and over.

I put my hands on her hips, firmly pulling her down while I thrust myself up to meet her. Her eyes widened in surprise, then slowly closed as she gave herself over to me. She pressed her hands into my chest, her black painted nails, carefully manicured now, ran through my chest hair and dug gently into my skin. "Please, please, please" she moaned quietly through her clenched teeth as I slowly and rhythmically pushed my hips up and down, taking control in a traditionally submissive position.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked, and she nodded, her eyes half lidded in pleasure.

"Have you earned it, have you been a good girl?" I continued and she nodded again, shuddering in pleasure as she ground her hips on my cock. This was a little game that I had developed with her, every time I mentioned the words "good girl", she got a hypnotically induced small endorphin rush. This worked well with her pre-existing need for affirmation and now she was desperate to do whatever it took to please me.

"Good girl, you can cum now." I said in a quiet but firm voice and she shuddered again. I felt her pussy muscles tense and she quivered and twitched as the orgasm built within her. "Good girl" I repeated and saw her eyes glaze as the endorphins flushed her pleasure centres again.

"Fffffuuuuccckkkkkk!" she wailed as she came, her legs squeezing against my hips and her nails digging into my chest. She tossed her head back and forth, her long dark hair lashing heedlessly against my face as the orgasm washed over her. I came to, my cock spurting cum deep inside her as her pussy clenched it tight. "Aaaaahhhhhhh" she moaned as she felt my warm cum fill her, and she squeezed her pussy muscles again, milking me for every drop. After there was nothing left she collapsed onto my chest, her shaky breath stirring my chest hair as she lay there spent.

I reached up to stroke her hair and she gave a gentle sigh of contentment as I pushed the silky strands out of her face. I took the opportunity of her being at her most vulnerable to plumb her mind again. I pushed through the surface thoughts of pleasure and affection, almost love, that she was feeling and dug deeper. I pushed through the fleeting images of me that filled her mind, everything from an idealized image of when we first met to a hazy image of me standing expectantly at an altar. I turned from these and approached the now familiar mental construct of a large cartoon bird nest with three costumed figures standing in it.

There was Song Bird, wearing her sky blue and white body suit, white boots and gloves and stylized bird mask. In this version, her hair was not the mane of golden curls that I saw when we met, but a stringy mass of bleached blonde greying hair. Her tits were still large but sagged pathetically and her ass oozed with cellulite around the edges of her too tight costume. Her face was heavily made up, but deep wrinkles and sagging skin made her look like she was in her early eighties, not her early thirties. Too bad you don't know the real story girl I thought. I suppose in some strange abusive way, Danielle thought she was protecting you. Maybe you will get a chance to find out, if Dan decides to sell you all as a matched set.

Beside Song Bird stood Hummingbird, almost child like in appearance. She was barely five feet tall and couldn't weigh more than a hundred pounds soaking wet. She was dressed head to toe in a one-piece iridescent body suit with built in goggles that hid her eyes. She wore a pair of specially designed high traction running shoes and stood with her hands on her hips in a stereotypical superhero pose. Her small breasts made noticeable mounds on her chest, and she had a narrow waist, but those were about the only curves on her lean athletic form. The only visible skin was her mouth, which was set in a wide, eager smile and her head twitched on her shoulders as if looking everywhere at once.

Beside her was Cardinal, standing tall and imposing in her scarlet battle armour. She was clearly a woman as demonstrated by the moulded breast plate and narrow waist of her costume, but that was all it showed. Her full-face helmet revealed nothing about her but I picked up on the sense of power and confidence that seemed to radiate from the statue like form.

I tried to push forward, get closer to find out anything about them but it was like walking through increasingly deep water as I did. I extended my awareness toward them, hoping that I could glean something about their identities but each time I reached out the figures faded from view. I gave up and pulled back before I aroused any suspicions. Dr Brainiac could have finessed it, or Mind Melter could have forced it, but I was out of my league. Skimming through surface thoughts or influencing decisions was one thing, but plumbing secrets that the person actively wanted to protect was more than I could manage. I would need some help, and I knew just where to find it.

Grace stirred as I left her mind and I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me, her hand coming up to caress my cheek. We stayed that way for a moment, then her gaze strayed to the alarm clock.

"Shit, is that the time?" she groaned as she rolled off of me reluctantly. "Sorry babe, I have to get into work. I have a morning meeting with my editor about the story and I can't be late again."

"No problem." I replied, reaching for my pants as she rushed into the bathroom and started the shower. She hurried back out to wrap her arms around me from behind just as I was reaching for my shirt. I felt her naked breasts press against my back while she lay her cheek between my shoulder blades.

"I hate it when you leave." She said playfully, but I felt the pang of disappointment as she imagined the door closing at my departure. "Are you free for lunch? I have someone I want you to meet."

I caught the image of Hummingbird as it flickered through her mind. Perfect I thought, if I can't get any intel from her, I will get it from the source. "Sure, where and when?"

"I will text you." She said happily as she moved around front of me and rose up on her toes to give me a kiss. I reached down to engulf her lean body and held her while the affectionate peck became a passionate kiss. After a few moments I broke off "I thought you had a meeting." I said sternly.

She punched me playfully "I do, so stop distracting me."

"Alright, alright." I replied, backing away and raising my hands in mock defence. "I await your summons, my dear."

She stuck her tongue out at me as she hid her naked body behind the door. "Don't be late, my friend doesn't idle well." She said as she waved me down the hall.

A few hours later I entered the chain restaurant where Grace had told me to meet them. I feigned looking around, but I already sensed her at a table and nodded as she waved me over. I slid into the booth as Grace introduced me to the woman sitting next to her. "Ben, this is Xin. Xin, meet Ben."

Xin looked up at me from the extra-large sugar and caffeine infused used-to-be coffee she was drinking and with a cheerful smile extended her hand. "Hi" she said in a bright excited voice and when our hands touched, I slipped into her mind. I was instantly swept away in a cataract of thoughts that hit me like falling into a rushing river.

'So, this is Ben, he's cute. Where did she say she met him? Right, at work, she works at a newspaper right? Who reads newspapers anymore anyway? Wait, didn't that spider guy work at a newspaper? What was the name, Ben? No you Èr bī, that's this guy's name, he's cute. Bèn rén, did I just spill my coffee? Hope I didn't get it on my shirt. Tā mā de, I need to wash my costume tonight, better pick up some laundry detergent. Do I need anything else, where is my list? What, oh, Grace just said something..'

I pulled back, mentally gasping for air as I collected myself. Holy shit, this woman's brain ran as fast as her body. I couldn't even follow one of her thoughts much less latch on and control it. It was like a school of herring avoiding a predator, there were so many and they were so fast that you couldn't pick one to attack. I leaned back, putting some distance between myself and the chaotic torrent that was her thought pattern. If I couldn't get any mental information, I would have to settle on getting as much physical data as I could.

Xin, or Hummingbird was a small Asian woman with a bob haircut that just brushed her chin. She had narrow slanted eyes; a cute upturned nose and a cupid bow of a mouth. She had on no makeup that I could see, but didn't appear to need any. She couldn't have been more that 19 or 20 and just like her image in Grace's mind her gaze flicked from one thing to another a rapid bursts of movement. Hummingbird was right, and I am sure she needed every calorie of whatever she was drinking like a hummingbird needs nectar.

She had on an open white satin baseball jacket, iridescent purple athletic leggings and gleaming white running shoes. Her legs kicked and twitched under the table where they did not reach the floor. She was wearing a black and red sports bra over small firm tits that definitely did not need any support. Her six pack abs stood out in sharp relief and I could see the lines of her ribs, she looked like an Olympic athlete, which in a way I guess she was.

"..is a student here" I heard Grace say as I snapped back into focus.

"Really, what are you studying?" I asked as I leaned forward in polite interest.

"Physics with a side of math." She replied in a cheerfully innocent voice. I felt the torrent of her thoughts subside and took a chance to slip into her mind again.

Surprisingly, I settled into what looked like an empty classroom. Xin stood before a white board filled with equations that had more letters than numbers. She stood there motionless as she focused on the complex problem in front of her. The figures swirled and re-wrote themselves several times a second, but everything seemed so relaxed and peaceful it was a shocking change from the mind I had probed just moments before. Of course, I thought. Someone whose mind functions at hyper speed like hers must be desperate for anything that allows it to focus. Lady, your price just went up by a couple of decimal points. Superhero slaves were one thing, but a living computer was something else entirely. I was sure Dan could find just the buyer for your talents.

"So, how did you two meet?" I asked after the waitress brought our drinks and took our order.

I felt a spike of nervous fear from Grace and saw her reach out to grasp Xin's hand. 'Shit, I hope she remembers the cover story.' She was thinking.

"Oh, I am here on a scholarship through the Stane Educational Foundation. Ms. Stane introduced us because Grace was doing a story on it." Xin replied cheerfully, and I felt Grace relax a bit.

The rest of the meal was filled with light banter but I felt Grace's underlying nervousness every time Xin opened her mouth. The girl wasn't stupid, that is for sure. The problem was that her mind worked so fast that almost anything could come out of her mouth, she just didn't have the focus to think about what she was saying. There were a couple of times that I turned the discussion to Super's, just to see what happened. The looks on Grace's face were hilarious as she tried to steer the conversation away before Xin could say anything. Finally, as I paid the bill and we rose I extended my hand again. "It was good to meet you Xin. I have to say that you are certainly different from Danielle."

I braced myself and stepped back inside her mind, hoping that dropping Song Bird's name would trigger something useful.

'Yep, he's hot. Wonder what he's like in the sack, have to ask Gracie later. Bed, yes laundry, better wash my sheets too. Danielle? oh right, Song Bird. Wonder how her road trip is going, maybe I can ask Ms. Stane. Wonder if she has finished my new shoes yet. She promised that they would fix my cornering problems. Ooooh, that guy in the corner is cute.'

I pulled out before I was washed away again, but not without the satisfaction of knowing that this lunch was not a total waste. The image of the statuesque red head in the elegant business suit that had floated up when she mentioned Ms. Stane added a new piece to the puzzle. Tanya Stane, head of Stane International, was somehow affiliated with the Freedom Flock.

I leaned down to give Grace a kiss and waved goodbye as the two ladies headed off down the street. I walked to where I had parked my car, idly tossing the keys in my hand. I would need help if I was going to take down Hummingbird. I couldn't lock her up the same way that I had with Song Bird, her mind was just too fast. I needed more intel, and some professional support. Unfortunately, I knew just where I had to go to get them both.

It had been almost a week since I caught Song Bird and turned her over to Dan for re-conditioning. I don't know if the Super's knew about the bounties that were out on them, but if they did they would be travelling in pairs a lot more often. When we villain's get caught we go to jail. When Super's get caught, well that's why we're called villains after all. I pulled up to the gate and removed my sunglasses for the iris scanner, acutely aware of the variety of weapons that were trained on me at that moment. The scanner beeped and the heavy iron gate slid open. I pulled my car into the parking lot on the inside of the high stone wall and stepped over to the security building. The guard recognized me and nodded, then pushed a button under his desk and a steel door slid open for me to pass through.

In the next room I removed all my metal items and accessories then gritting my teeth put my hands on the two bare metal poles that stuck up from the floor. I hated this part. My body spasmed as the electric current coursed through it. I gasped when the current stopped, then braced myself for the next one.

'Three times? Really, three fucking times you paranoid nutbar!' I thought as I fought to keep from pissing myself. Finally, the guard nodded and caught me as I staggered forward. Whether that would actually reveal a shape shifter I had no idea. I think the asshole just got off on watching people fry and I flipped the bird to the security camera that panned to follow me as I left.

We exited out the back of the security post and climbed into a small electric car for the long ride up to the main building. We pulled into the garage, the only exterior door on the first level and I started to get out when the driver tapped my arm and shook his head. I settled back into my seat just as the air filled with what looked like a fine white powder. Soon I couldn't see anything as it coated the vehicle, then a fan dispersed any remaining powder leaving us looking like a marble sculpture. A few seconds later a spray of water rinsed it away and the driver nodded to me. "To catch anyone who can turn invisible." He said and pointed to the remote-controlled guns that were tracking us.

"Uh huh, what about Tic Tac, or someone else with shrinking powers?" I asked sarcastically, and the fucker pulled out a note pad and wrote it down. "Thanks, we will look into it." He said as he pulled the cart out of the garage. I guess when your job is brainwashing captured Superheroes for fun and profit you take your security seriously.

I took the elevator up to the main floor and Dan was there to meet me. "Hey, welcome. What should I call you this time?"

"Ben, just Ben." I replied as he pressed a drink into my hand then put his meaty arm around my shoulders.

"Well, Ben, it's good to see you. Have you got any more presents for me?" He asked in his usual jovial tone.

"Not until you put on some pants I don't. C'mon Hef, no one wants to see that." I grunted and he laughed his booming laugh.

Dan was like Santa Claus crossed with Hannibal Lecter. He had a full head of greying hair and a chest length beard. His big barrel chest that was barely covered by the satin housecoat he was wearing. His powerful hands and arms were etched in a storybook of tattoos and dripping with gold chains and rings. His tree trunk thick legs carried him quickly across the room and I had to lope to keep up with him because he had forgotten to let go of me. He looked like your favourite uncle, until you saw his eyes and realized that there was nothing there.

12