Hunting Season Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't think that some of 'His' clients won't demand this of you, of her? You are part of a superheroine team, and there is nothing that villains like more than humiliating fallen heroes." I replied in a matter-of-fact tone, then leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees. "Now kiss her, put on a show. Get her hot and ready to fuck me or she goes right back in there and you get a visit from our little friend." I tapped the side of my head.

Both women flinched at the threats, then Hummingbird turned and reached out to take Song Bird's hand. "Please, please Danielle. I can't go back there." She said in a pleading voice.

Song Bird shot me one final glare of hatred, then turned and gently pulled the small Asian woman toward her. She reached out with one manicured finger to stroke Hummingbird's cheek while her other hand slid around the small of her back. Xin shuddered, wrapping her own arms around Song Bird's waist and leaning her cheek against the taller woman's large chest.

"Please, please help me. Please show me what I need to do, I can't go back there." Xin said in a choked voice and I saw Danielle take a shuddering breath, then she leaned down to kiss the top of the tiny woman's head. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

I leaned back in my chair, adjusting my dick in my pants to a more comfortable position to appreciate the show. Danielle gently hooked a finger under Xin's chin and tilted the small woman's head up, planting tiny kisses on her forehead and down her cheek. Xin took a shaky breath as she looked into the statuesque blonde woman's eyes. I could see her tense nervously as she silently begged for guidance, uncertain what to do next. Danielle closed her eyes and softly pressed her lush lips to the pink cupid bow mouth of the nervous woman beneath her.

Xin gave a small shudder, then started to kiss back. Her own small lips pressed back against the full ruby mouth while I saw her hands clench reflexively, clutching the satin material of Danielle's blouse. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath, then opened her lips to allow Song Bird's tongue to slide between them. She gave a soft whimper, muffled by the full lips that covered her mouth and her legs and ass tensed as she raised herself up on her toes, giving herself to the kiss.

The passion increased as Xin responded more eagerly to Danielle's efforts. One of Xin's tiny hands slid down over the well curved ass of the larger woman, gently squeezing the soft flesh under the tight skirt. Her other hand slid up Danielle's back, reaching up between her shoulders so she could pull herself tightly against the tall woman's D Cup tits. Danielle's hands started to roam as well, dropping from the tender caress of Xin's cheek down to gently glide over the now hard nipples that pushed against the tight sheer material of her crop top.

Xin gasped into Danielle's mouth, then moaned as the older woman's hands cupped her small firm tits and her thumbs slid over her sensitive nubs. I watched Danielle's blue manicured nails tracing the outline of the younger woman's A cup breasts, sending a shiver of pleasure through the tiny Asian girls body. I sat and marveled as the two women kissed each other like new lovers, hands travelling over each others bodies as they explored this previously taboo relationship that I had forced on them. After a few minutes I saw Danielle look over at me and I pointed to the sofa across the room.

"Make her cum, let her know what it is supposed to feel like." I told her and she nodded with resignation, then gently backed Xin back across the room until her legs brushed against the couch. Xin's eyes opened, she hadn't even realized that they had moved so lost in the kiss that Danielle had not broken. Danielle gently but firmly lowered the young girl down until she was laying on the cushions. Xin adjusted herself until one leg was on the sofa and the other hanging down on the floor with the older woman in between, as she reached out to softly brush a lock of blonde hair out of Danielle's face.

"Just relax, relax and feel it. Let me do this for you." Danielle murmured as she kissed Xin's lips and cheek, her tongue sliding out and tracing the line of her jaw and the collar that Xin wore around her neck. Xin closed her eyes and moaned in response, her hands gliding up along Danielle's arms as she raised them up crossing them above her head.

The blonde woman kissed her way down Xin's throat and over the thin material of her top. I saw red lipstick stains appear on the sheer white fabric where Danielle had pressed her full lips as she moved her way over to Xin's stiff nipples. The young Asian girl flinched as Danielle's white teeth nibbled at the stiff nub of flesh poking up against the sheer fabric and her knuckles whitened on the arm of the sofa above her head.

"Ooooohhhhh." Xin moaned as Danielle kissed and nibbled at one erect nipple while her fingers tickled the other into hardness. Then Danielle slowly slid her mouth across the small chest to play her tongue over the other sensitive nub. The tiny Asian girl squirmed in response, moaning and arching her back to push her small but firm tits into the older woman's mouth.

"Yes, just like that. Just relax and let your body go, don't think just feel." Danielle murmured as she kissed her way down Xin's quivering belly, her hands sliding the small skirt up over the younger girls hips. Xin was not wearing any underwear and a saw a downy patch of black pussy hair between her legs as Danielle settled herself into position. I let my gaze travel further down Danielle's body, along the rising arch of her back to where her ass poked over the top of the sofa like a round topped mountain in the tight pencil skirt. Her bare legs were folded underneath her as her stiletto heels pushed against the arm of the sofa.

I reached out with my mind, picking up the surface thoughts of the two women who were performing for my benefit.

'I hate him.' Danielle was thinking. 'I hate him, but I have to do this for Xin. I can't let her down like I failed Grace.'

Xin's mind was a swirling kaleidoscope of sensation and confused pleasure. She had never done it with a woman before and was surprised at how easily she was accepting what was happening. Most of her thoughts were in Chinese so I had no idea what she was thinking, but her actions more than made up for that as she bit her lip and took a shuddering breath when Danielle's tongue slid up her thigh.

"Aaaaahhhhh, Mmmmmmmm" Xin moaned as Danielle pushed her face into the tight space between Xin's legs and went to work. She squirmed on the cushions, pushing against the arm of the sofa at her head. Danielle wrapped her arms under Xin's hips, her manicured nails digging into her thighs holding her in place while her tongue did its work.

Xin started to babble in Chinese, her words punctuated with gasps and groans as her hips bucked and twitched against Danielle's face. Her food that was hanging off the front of the sofa started to drum against the floor, an irregular staccato in response to the sensations coursing through her inexperienced body.

"Aaaaaahhh, Aaaaaaahhh, Oooooohhhhh." She wailed as I saw the orgasm overtake her. Her small hard body tensed, her muscles standing out like steel cords underneath her skin. She moaned in pleasure as she tossed her head back and forth, her short dark hair lashing her cheeks. Her eyes were screwed shut as her mouth worked noiselessly now, her head jerking up and down in time with the spasms I saw surge through her washboard stomach. Danielle kept the pressure on, pushing against the arm of the sofa with her legs while she held the tiny but strong woman pinned against her face. I saw her eyes watching Xin as she kept her cumming over and over again.

Finally, Xin collapsed with a slow steady exhale of breath as she melted into the sofa. Danielle relaxed her grip on Xin's thighs as she kissed away the red impressions left by her nails. She slowly slid her way up the still twitching body underneath her, kissing and licking until the two women were face to face. Xin opened her eyes and gazed up at the older woman.

"Thank you. My God that was incredible, thank you." She said breathlessly.

Danielle leaned forward to give her a gentle kiss. "Please forgive me." She whispered as she buried her face in Xin's neck.

I let them lay there for a few seconds, gathering themselves before I interrupted their post orgasmic cuddling. "Alright, now you can teach her how to suck a cock." I said and watched with satisfaction as they jumped in startled response. Danielle glared daggers at me, her perfect hair and makeup now mussed but still hot. Xin shyly tried to turn away, as if she had forgotten I was there. I snapped my fingers and pointed at my crotch and the two ex superheroines slid off of the sofa and walked across the room where the slid to their knees in front of me.

Danielle reached out and unfastened my belt, sliding my pants down to my ankles. She was acting disinterested and methodical, so I reached out to grab a handful of her thick blonde hair. "Remember, the lesson she learns here just might save her life, so don't be such a cunt." I growled, holding her tightly until she nodded in response.

I leaned back as Danielle reached out to gently take my cock in her hand, stroking it to hardness while she spoke to Xin.

"Have you ever sucked a cock Xin? Had a man cum in your mouth?" She asked and Xin shook her head.

"No, I have stroked one to get him hard, but he was too eager so I never put it in my mouth." She said nervously as she watched my prick stiffen in Danielle's experienced hand.

"Just one?" Danielle asked surprised, and Xin nodded shyly in response as she bit her lip nervously. Danielle looked up at me with pleading eyes but I just leaned back and smiled. "Better make it a good lesson."

I felt the loathing ooze off her like a stench and her hand tensed on my cock. 'I should bite this off and spit it in his face' she thought, but instead she leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on the tip.

"Some men will just want to fuck your mouth. If that is what is happening, you can only relax as much as possible and take it." Danielle explained to the nervous young girl kneeling beside her. "But when a man wants some pleasure out of a blowjob, you need to take your time."

The blonde MILF kissed and licked her way around my cock, her tongue and lips tracing lines of soft pleasure around the head and shaft. She gently squeezed my prick and a thick drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. She scooped it up on her finger and offered it to Xin. "Here, a taste to get you ready."

Xin slowly stuck out her tongue and licked the older woman's finger like she was taking icing off of a spoon. I nudged my bare leg against her shoulder and slipped into her mind, tweaking her sense of taste to make the cum seem like her favorite dessert. Suddenly, the salty substance tasted like Dragons Beard Candy, whatever the fuck that was. Either way, Xin was pleasantly surprised, and her eyes widened as the drop slid down her throat.

"Good, not all women like the taste of cum but you will have to get used to it if you want to survive here." Danielle said encouragingly, then leaned back to allow Xin to take her place between my legs.

"Use your hands to stroke the shaft while your mouth takes the head. If you can't deep throat you will need to do it like this, or else they just might try to make you and you don't want that." Danielle instructed as she took Xin's small hand and wrapped it around the shaft of my cock, guiding it up and down in a twisting motion.

Xin eagerly leaned forward, her tongue lapping at the tip of my cock searching for more pre-cum. "Mmmmmmm" she moaned as she swallowed another drop. "Does it always taste this good?"

"Each man is different, and you are lucky if you like the taste." Danielle told her as she gave me a surprised look. I shrugged then nodded, indicating to continue the lesson.

"Now take the head in your mouth, just your lips and tongue no teeth until you are more experienced." Danielle continued as she gently pushed the small Asian girl's face down on my prick. Xin gobbled it down eagerly, licking and sucking with amateurish abandon as she sought more of the delicious substance. Danielle leaned back, kneeling on her heels as she watched with surprise how eagerly the almost virginal girl was working at my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm" Xin moaned as she slid her lips over the head of my prick, her small fingers wrapped around the shaft and stroking it up and down to milk it of more cum. She sucked eagerly working her head around in small circles her eyes closed in concentration as she pushed herself tighter between my legs.

"Easy, easy now." Danielle coached her earnest student. "You don't want to accidentally hurt him with your eagerness. If you accidentally squeeze or bite, you are not in a good position to react when they get angry."

Xin froze for a second, looking up at me with apologetic eyes. She resumed at a more leisurely pace, licking and kissing the head of my prick while her fingers gently caressed the thick veiny shaft. I nodded in approval and she smiled around the cock in her mouth then returned her attention to the blowjob. I heard her moan in appreciation as more of my pre-cum oozed out onto her tongue and was hungrily swallowed.

I let this continue for a few more minutes, then reached down and took her by her thin muscular shoulders, pulling her up off of my cock. She whimpered in disappointment as her hand pumped up and down the shaft, then gathered up whatever she could as it slid off the tip. She brought it to her mouth, her tongue licking between her fingers as she sucked them clean.

"You did good for a first time girl, now get your pussy on my cock and ride me until I cum." I said in a firm voice and she nodded eagerly.

"Yes sir." She said in a breathless voice as she crawled up into the chair, spreading her legs to straddle my rigid shaft. She put her arms on my shoulders, arching her back to look up at me a she wiggled her hips to get the skirt out of the way.

"Danielle, put my cock in her pussy." I said as I looked down at the slutry slitted eyes that stared up at me with lustful longing. Xin's tongue slid out of her mouth, licking her lips as I felt her small fingers dig into my shoulders. I was in her mind, tweaking her pleasure centers and increasing her arousal just as I had done with Grace and she was eating it up like a kid in a candy store.

I felt Danielle's hand grasp my cock and maneuver it into position between Xin's pussy lips. She whimpered in eagerness, squirming her hips in small circles as the older woman worked the tip of my cock back and forth, lubricating it with her juice. I put my hands around her narrow waist, resting them on her bony hips. Shit, there was no fat whatsoever on this girl I thought as I held her in place. She trembled in my grasp, like a racehorse at the starting gate and her eyes pled with me to turn her loose.

"Please." She whimpered as I jacked her arousal up another notch. Her deep ragged breaths were making her small hard nipples almost dig into my chest.

"Yes, you can fuck me now." I replied as I gently but firmly pushed her down on my cock.

She groaned long and eager, almost animal like as I slid into her tight cunt. Damn, there wasn't a lot of room in there and I was sure I pushed up against an organ or two when she finally bottomed out on my legs. I held her there and she ground against me, working her hips back and forth as she rubbed her clit against my crotch.

"Aaaaah" she gasped, then started to babble breathlessly in Chinese as I bounced her up and down. She leaned forward, burying her face in my chest, her mouth seeking out my nipple as she licked and sucked it to sensitive hardness. Her nails dug into my shoulders and she moaned and groaned, muffled as her face was pressed hard against my chest.

I felt a soft hand start to fondle my balls and I looked over Xin's shoulder to see Danielle there, her eyes fixed on me as her experienced fingers tickled and caressed my nut sack. She had no interest in making this more pleasurable for me, but wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible for the young girl who was bouncing on my cock. I smiled contentedly at her and she snorted in disgust, but did not stop her efforts to bring off my orgasm.

I reached up and grabbed Xin by her short hair, pulling her head and arching her back. With my other hand I pushed the tight crop top up over her tiny tits and mauled the firm sensitive flesh. She groaned and flinched, biting her lip at the unexpected pain that mixed with her pleasure.

"If you want to help your friend here, suck on her tits and maybe she will cum again." I said with a leer as I painfully twisted her hard nipple. Xin squealed in pain but never stopped bouncing on my cock, her mind was a jumble of sensations that fought against the dampening effect of the drug collar still fastened tightly around her neck.

Danielle leaned around, one hand still on my balls as her other came up to pull on my wrist. I dropped my hand and she leaned in, taking the red and swollen nub into her mouth. Xin arched further, mumbling intelligible phrases in a foreign language as she ground her hips on my cock. Her breath came in short, quick gasps while Danielle's tongue played over one hard nipple and her expert fingers gently pinched and stroked the other.

I was getting close to cumming, damn this girl was tight. She wasn't even squeezing her pussy muscles like Grace did but it still felt like there was barely any room for my cock inside her hard little frame. She started to spasm, her body twitching as her orgasm began to build again. I almost went into her mind again but didn't need to as she screamed a high-pitched wail and came on my thrusting shaft. Damn, it almost hurt as her cunt muscles tensed, squeezing and releasing my cock in rapid bursts.

Her legs tightened, pushing hard against my hips and I felt the muscles in her thighs cording and flowing under my hands. She hunched her shoulders, shuddering as the orgasm flowed through her small hard body and I finally blew my load. She gasped as she felt the hot sticky cum explode inside her, and pushed herself down as far as she could onto my thick penetrating cock. Finally, she collapsed against me as Danielle pulled her head out from between us. Her arms reached out to wrap around my neck as her gasping breath stirred my chest hair. I put my hands on the small of her back, resting them on her hard round ass and she moaned in exhausted satisfaction as she slowly worked her hips back and forth on me.

We sat there for a few moments as I allowed her to gather herself, then she leaned back and looked up at me. Her narrow eyes still hazy with lust and exhaustion but shining with satisfaction and her cheeks were flushed as she breathed slowly through her mouth. "Thank you, thank you for showing me that. I had no idea." She said breathlessly.

"I can't promise that it will always be like that, but if you do what is asked it will be better for you." I told her and she nodded, then pulled herself up to press her tiny lips against mine. Her hands tangled in my hair as she kissed me passionately, her tongue sliding into my mouth as she ground her naked chest against mine. I kissed her back for a few moments, then pushed her off. She backed away reluctantly then settled back on my lap, my softening cock still inside her.

"I will, I promise I will. If I am good, will you visit me?" She said shyly, like a child asking Santa for a present.

I stroked her hair and she sighed at my touch. "Yes, I will be back. My job is not done yet." I said and I felt her shudder in joyous anticipation. I pushed her off of me gently and she rose on unsteady legs, Danielle putting her arm around her shoulders to balance her. She glanced down at my softening cock, looking disappointed when I pulled up my pants. I reached out to tap the small injector box on her collar.