Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back Ben." She said. "I missed you."

"I can see that, what do Dan and Tina think about you hacking the door controls." I replied in a stern voice.

She giggled, crawling up my body until she was straddling my still erect cock. She teasingly rubbed the lips of her pussy over the head while she leaned down to kiss my chest. She took one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking gently as her hips moved in small circles over my prick. "Then let's keep it our little secret then." She mumbled as she ran her tongue across my chest to suck on my other nipple.

"You are going to have to work pretty hard to convince me to do that, security is very important here." I replied, folding my hands up behind my head and looking down at her sternly.

She smiled up at me impishly then rose up on her knees and reached between her legs to find my prick. Her muscular thighs held her up effortlessly as she worked the head of my cock back and forth along her pussy lips. I could feel that she was already wet and soon my cock was well lubricated with a mixture of her saliva and pussy juice. She swirled her hips like a dancer, dipping and rising again to take it between her pussy lips only to pull away. Her eyes twinkled with mischievous glee as she teased me but I could sense how horny she was. I let her play her game, pretending to get frustrated with her although it didn't take much to pretend. Finally, just as I was about to take charge, she settled herself above my rigid shaft and slowly lowered her body onto it.

"Oooohhhhhhhh" she sighed as my prick slid into her. She bottomed out and held it there, grinding back and forth to rub her clit against my pelvis as her fingers dug into my chest. She bit her lip, eyes closed tight as she focused on the sensation of my prick filling her body. I still marveled at how she was able to fit me in there, it looked like there just wasn't room in that tiny athletic form for that much cock.

She slowly rose up, my glistening shaft emerging from her smoothly shaved pussy. Her stomach rippled as I felt her cunt flex around the head of my cock, like she was hugging it with her snatch. Then she slid back down to grind her clit against me again before repeating the motion.

"Oh god, oh god, oh, oh, mmmmmmmmm." She moaned rhythmically as she fucked me. Her nails dug into my chest and I winced but she didn't notice, so focused on riding my cock.

"I guess you really did miss me." I muttered and she nodded her head, eyes still closed as she savored the feeling of me filling her tiny cunt.

"I have waited soooooo long for this." She moaned softly, increasing the tempo of her rocking as she struggled to take me even deeper inside her. "Ooooohhhhhh ffffuuuuccckkkkkk."

I ran my eyes over her like she was on display at a museum or gallery. Her dark hair glistened, and I was glad that she had let it grow out. It fell to obscure her face as she leaned forward but I could still see her cute button nose and small but well formed lips as they scrunched in concentration. Her arms were lean and muscular, toned from the high metabolism associated with super speedster heroes which sadly meant that her tits were small but still well formed. I reached down to cup one, sliding my thumb over her hard nipple and she gasped in response.

I ran the fingers of my left hand up her hard, corded thigh to rest on her narrow hip. I flexed, digging my nails into her smooth round ass while I squeezed her tit gently but firmly in my right.

"Yesssssss" she hissed, arching her back to press her breast into my hand.

I squeezed harder and she winced but didn't try to pull away. Here was the Xin that I remembered, she could try to play the teasing seductress but really, she wanted to be taken and fucked hard. Who am I not to oblige a woman's deepest desires.

"Enough of this shit." I growled, grabbing her by the shoulder and pushing her off of me while tossing her down beside me on the bed. She squeaked in surprise, her legs and arms flailing as she bounced on the mattress. I didn't give her a chance to recover, instead I rolled her over on her stomach and straddled her legs. She tried to spread them for me but I used my knees to push them back together, reminding her that I was in charge.

"Hhmmmm" she moaned into the pillow when my hand clamped down on the back of her neck, pinning her down. She didn't struggle, going limp and responding to whatever I did to her. With one hand holding her down, I used the other to work my cock between her legs. The thigh gap that I remembered made it easy to find her pussy and she moaned again as the head of my prick nudged its way back inside her helpless body.

"You want to tease me? You want to sneak in here and make me your little fuck toy? Well you don't get to do that Xin, I do!" I snarled as I rubbed my cock against her wet pussy lips.

"Yes, oh god yes. Please, please fuck me. Oh please fuck me." She whined, pushing her ass back against me trying to work the head of my cock into her cunt.

I pushed her down hard, slapping her ass with my other hand. "No, no. You stay right there, you aren't in charge here." I snarled into her ear.

"Yes, yes sir." She whimpered in reply. "I'm yours, yours to do what you want with. Please, please use me, make me your whore." Her body stiffened as she froze in response to my command, struggling to remain still while she fought against the lust boiling over inside her. I teased her, nudging my cock inside her just to pull it out again. She moaned desperately and the sheets twisted in her hands as she grasped them in tiny fists of frustration. I could feel her thoughts through our physical link.

'Oh god, give it to me. Please, please, it's been so long. Please stop teasing and fuck me!' she screamed in her mind but only a pathetic whine escaped her clenched teeth.

I drew it out for as long as I could, walking the line between arousal and anger as she got more and more frustrated. Finally, just when she was ready to explode I slid my cock inside pushing her down hard against the mattress.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh" she moaned, arching her neck up against my controlling hand as she pushed her ass up to meet me. I pulled back and drove into her again, brutally pounding her tiny hard body into the creaking bed. I was still amazed that someone so small could handle being fucked so hard, but Xin took everything I could give her and begged for more.

"Yes, yes, harder. Fuck me, fuck me, shove that cock in there." She gasped as I pistoned up and down on her, the expensive bed groaning under the force of my thrusts.

I let go of her neck and braced my hands against the headboard, pulling myself forward with my arms to shove my cock as deeply as I could into her eager body. She braced herself as well and pushed back, her hips slamming against mine as her cunt flexed and spasmed around my thrusting shaft. The creaking bed echoed her moans and groans and my grunts of effort as we rutted like animals.

"Yes, yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, fuck!" she wailed and I felt her cunt muscles clamp down on my cock. Her back arched as she tucked her chin to her chest and her nails left scratch marks in the polished wood of the headboard.

"Aaaahhhhhhh" she howled as her orgasm exploded inside her. I reached into her mind and drew it out, tweaking her pleasure centers so she was awash in a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss.

"Fffuuuucccckkkkkkk!" she wailed.

I came too, my balls contracting as the hot jizz flowed out of my cock like a fire hose painting the inside of her womb with white cum. Spurt after spurt burst out and she twitched with each one, feeling my semen spray inside her. I collapsed down on her, gasping into the pillow as she squirmed slightly beneath me, turning her head so she could breathe. We lay there for a few moments, I felt in her mind that she wanted it. She felt safe underneath me, like a warm weighted blanket and her hand reached out to search for mine. Her fingers intertwined with mine and she gripped it hard like a child grasping for their favorite toy.

Eventually I rolled off of her onto my back, my cock slid free of her with a soft pop. She snuggled up into my shoulder, pulling the light sheet over us to protect our sweaty bodies from the chill air. Her soft lips kissed my neck while her fingers idly toyed with my chest hair. I pulled her in and she sighed a soft sigh of satisfaction and contentment. Her warm breath tickled my ear as she wiggled to get more comfortable.

"I missed you." She whispered softly.

"I noticed." I replied and she swatted me lightly.

"You are supposed to say I missed you too, jerk." She said in playful anger but I could sense she was worried, worried that I had forgotten and replaced her. Xin had developed a serious hero worship complex around me, and the anxiety was oozing off of her just like my jizz was oozing out of her pussy.

I kissed the top of her head, pulling her tightly against me and felt her flush with happiness at the gesture. "Of course I missed you. I wanted to see you as soon as I arrived, but Tina pulled me into a meeting then gave me a homework assignment. I was going to look for you tomorrow."

She reached up to cup my chin and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue flicking out to trace the line of my mouth. "That's why I wanted to surprise you tonight."

I pulled back and looked down at her, my eyes running lecherously over her negligée clad body "Well, that you certainly did. Thank you."

She pulled herself up, kissing me again. Hungrily her lips pressed against mine as her tongue darted into my mouth. Her other hand trailed down my chest and began to stroke my semi hard cock. "If you want to thank me, you can get ready for round two." She murmured into my mouth.

The next morning I slumped in a chair in a briefing room, a cup of coffee ignored in my hand as I struggled to focus on what Tina was saying. The exhaustion from my encounter from Xin last night fought with the fear that was starting to build as Tina went into lurid detail about the psycho I was supposed to bring in.

"Killer Clown is our first target. She is an insane, homicidal maniac with a genius level IQ and a penchant for making weapons based on circus items. The only consistency in her MO is that she always targets men, but she is quite willing to kill women and children to achieve her aim."

The image on the screen was taken from a police mug shot of a tall woman wearing a parody of clown makeup. Her hair was a lurid orange and pink with her face painted white with bright red lips. She was surprisingly attractive once you got past the evil clown theme, except when you looked into her eyes. While Dan's eyes were the blank stare of a shark, hers were the bright intense look of a feral rat. Intelligent, alert and completely unpredictable. She had a broad smile, as if she was posing for her license photograph not a mug shot. The hands that held the identification card were still splattered with blood and flecks of bright red smeared her white face.

Tina had been speaking but I didn't hear her, I was focused on the expression of the woman in the picture. It was almost like she was trying to figure out how she wanted to kill the person taking the photo and weighing the options in her mind.

"We are targeting Killer Clown first because we know the most about her. She has been captured several times, but each time ends up either escaping custody or getting away from that sieve of an institution we call Marhak Mental Hospital." Tina said with barely concealed distain. "Our agents have tracked her to her latest bolt hole, a small apartment at this address. Fortunately, the building is abandoned so we won't have to deal with civilians when we snatch her."

I raised my hand, not yet trusting my voice not to break when I spoke. Tina looked at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"If you know where she is, why do you need me? Just send the goon squad and bring her in." I cocked a thumb to the group of operators behind me. All of them were in tactical gear and had the quiet determined focus of professionals.

"We need you for the reason I just explained. We can't take a chance on her escaping once we have her. She has escaped out of cuffs, police cars, holding cells, anywhere that they thought she was secure. She has done it with tools, guile, threats or even just brute savagery. Once we have her, you need to get in her mind and hold her until we can get her back here." Tina replied.

"Um, alright." I grunted. "But why me? Why not get Dr. Brainiac or Mind Melter in here for this, they are both far better at mind control than I am."

"Our employer doesn't trust them, and besides the cost of bringing them on would be prohibitive." She replied in a lecturing tone, annoyed at my interruptions. I took my cue to shut up and she continued with her briefing.

"Other than Mr. Comber here, the entire team will consist of females. While Killer Clown does not mind killing women, she seems to focus her aggression on men. We will try to leverage that to our advantage, but don't think that this will keep you safe. She will kill anyone who gets in her way."

I struggled to suppress another squeak of fear. Great, not only will I be going out to hunt a psychotic maniac, but I will be the only juicy steak at an all vegetarian buffet. I looked over at where Grace sat beside me. She was wearing a tight black turtleneck and leggings with dark thick soled boots. Her hair was up in a tight braid and her face was devoid of her usual makeup. She was as focused on the briefing as the women behind me and pointedly ignored me when I glanced at her.

"Blackbird will be there to provide us with muscle if required, but she is a reserve not a primary asset. This needs to look like a government snatch operation, understood?" Tina continued and there was a chorus of grunts of acknowledgements and one polite cough.

"Yes Mr. Comber?" Tina replied, barely suppressing her frustration at another interruption.

"Why not just knock her out? You know, sedate her and bring her in easy peezy like?" I asked in a voice that made it sound like a very reasonable suggestion.

"Because that has already been tried and failed several times. Something about her physiology makes her resistant to drugs. Surprisingly, none of the information available tells us anything about this so we don't know how much it would take to knock her out. Too little and we just piss her off, too much and she dies."

"But, the government reward is 'dead or alive', why not press the easy button?" I asked, somewhat pleadingly.

"Because our employer wants her alive, and what he wants we give to him. Understood?" she said with a voice of finality, and I nodded knowing when I was beat.

"Once the strike team has her contained, Mr. Comber will come in and restrain her via his psychic talents. There is land and air transport on standby to bring her here as quickly, but discretely as possible and we have a holding facility prepared. Any questions?" She looked around then focused on me. I shook my head, nothing I could say would make a difference.

People rose and moved to prepare for the operation. I scooped a bullet proof vest off of an equipment table and was fumbling with the straps when I sensed Grace move up beside me.

"Damn Ben, I never knew you were such a coward." She murmured contemptuously as she stuffed a flashlight and other items into her belt pouches.

"I'm a realist babe." I replied wearily. "I don't get to grow black energy talons, or run at super speed. I can't destroy my enemies by yelling at them and this, this is not a high-tech battle suit." I thumped the body armour as I slid it over my head onto my shoulders.

"No, all I have between me and crazy clown bitch is my soft squishy body and the ability to say 'Please don't kill me' in a very convincing tone."

"Well, I guess that's why I am there, to keep you alive until you can mess with her head." She replied.

I remembered what Tina had told me and reached out to take her hand. "Thanks, I am glad you will be there."

She snatched her hand away before I could touch her. "Don't worry, Tina, Xin and Danielle will be stuck back here to make sure I keep you safe. Wouldn't want to piss off Dan by losing his favorite animal trainer." She said angrily as she turned and stormed out of the room. Great, my bodyguard hates my guts. Can this day get any better?

"Target is down, target is down but not out. Bring in the pacifier." I heard over the earbud radio. I was sitting in a van a block away from the building where Killer Clown had been spotted trying hard not to shit myself. The sound of gunshots and explosions had been going on for a couple of minutes and I had clearly heard at least one scream of pain before the radio cut out. Grace grabbed me by the collar of my vest and hauled me out the sliding door.

"Let's go lion tamer, time to earn your keep." She said in an eager voice as she sprinted toward the blown in wall of the building, dragging me along behind her. I could see flickers of energy starting to radiate from her body. Tina had removed her power dampening bracelet just as we left and I could feel her exhilaration as she felt her powers flow again. Black wings of crackling energy erupted from her back and she launched herself into the air, dragging me along behind her as she flew up to the third floor window where purple smoke was billowing through the shattered glass.

I barely suppressed a scream as she flew not to the window, but the brick wall beside it. Talons of energy sprang from her fingers and with a sweep of her arm she carved a hole in the masonry and launched us inside. We landed with a thud on the floor, and she pulled me into a tumble away from the spot we touched down. I grunted as my back slammed into the wall and shook the spots away from my eyes to take in the room.

The haze of purple smoke was clearing, and I coughed as the acrid fumes filled my lungs. The room was a mess, broken furniture and glass everywhere. I felt something warm and wet and noticed my hand was in a pool of blood. Beside me one of the women was gasping in pain as another tried to wrap a bandage around a knife that protruded from her neck. Bright red blood soaked through the material and I saw the woman's eyes start to glaze over. I leaned over, sliding her black helmet up and pressing my hand to her forehead. I dove into her mind and pushed my way past the fear until I found her autonomic nervous system. I slowed down her heartrate from a panic induced jackhammer to almost comatose rhythm. I also restricted her blood vessels and pulled as much blood as I could to her brain and core.

"She won't last long." I told the woman beside me and she nodded, securing the bandage and gesturing for another to help pick her up.

"No!" I snapped. "Grace, get her to the van now."

Grace looked over and saw the situation. A blanket of dark energy wrapped around the injured woman and lifted her off of the floor. Like a shot both of them were back through the hole in the wall and plummeting to the ground below. The team medic scrambled out the door and down the stairs to follow them.

"Hey, brain boy, over here!" someone shouted. Seriously, 'Brain Boy'? Maybe outing my super name wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

I looked over and saw three other women struggling to hold down a writhing ball of color. A leg wearing a bright yellow sneaker doubled itself then drove into the face of one of the operators. There was the sound of cracking teeth and a dull thud as a helmeted head slammed against the wall accented a burst of insane laughter.

"Anyone else for football? The European kind, not that American shit!" a playful voice called out from beneath the pile.

I leapt forward, scrambling to find bare flesh so I could make physical contact with the writhing woman. There was no way I was going to be able to influence her without that connection. It wasn't bravery, with Grace gone the only way I was going to live through this was by winning and it didn't look like the last two women could keep the psycho down for much longer.