Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, they are nanobots." Tina called out and within seconds I was wearing a tight fitting black vest with a high collar. I looked down, the vest may as well have been made of spandex the way it moved with me, wrinkling and flexing like a tight fitting sweater.

"Now?" Brett asked, then when Tina nodded he pulled out his pistol and shot me.

I staggered back like I had been punched hard. My breath whooshed out and I clutched at my chest where I expected to feel blood spurting out. Instead, there was just a sharp pain and I pulled away a flattened bullet, held fast by the material of the vest.

"It is proof against anything up to an assault rifle, and knives as well." Tina said somewhat proudly, plucking the misshapen hunk of metal from my shaking fingers. "Now, tap it again and say 'I'm Safe'"

Slowly I tapped my chest and said "I'm Safe" and the nanobots quickly flowed back into my pocket and reformed the small block shape. "Oh Shit" I said, tapping it again and the vest re-formed. I looked it over wide eyed, then glanced at Tina waving my hand over my crotch. "Can it be a bit longer?"

The room erupted in laughter and Tim pulled me into the crowd. People shook my hand and patted me on the back, uttering words of thanks and other comments as they introduced themselves. When the introductions were done Tim told me that they were going to have a celebration at the pool house tonight and invited me to attend. Given my belief that it's always a good idea to be friends with people with guns, I accepted.

Later that evening I was sitting on a sofa in the pool house. It was set up like a small bar and was crowded with dangerous people drinking and talking in a language I barely understood. Both men and women filled the room and spilled out onto the patio, drinks in hand chatting and enjoying themselves. Dawn the medic was beside me, wearing jeans and a form fitting t-shirt, her short brown hair held back by an athletic headband. Tim sat in a chair at the end of the coffee table and Grace sat in another beside him. She had been invited given her role in saving Sharon and looked beautifully overdressed in her sun dress and sandals, not that she looked at me at all. Across from me was another woman from the job to catch Killer Clown, Emily I had learned her name was. She was sporting an impressive shiner and bruise on her cheek from where she had been punched in the final seconds of the struggle. She winced as she took a pull of her beer.

"Looks like it hurts." I said awkwardly, not knowing how to talk to this crowd.

She smiled, "I've had worse." She pulled up her sleeve to show a large bandage wrapped around her forearm. "I'm just glad that bitch didn't give me rabies. Still, I'm better off than Janet. She has her jaw wired shut after that kick. Whatever you do to that whack job, please make sure it hurts."

I nodded in reply, not sure what to say then she pushed herself up from her chair as she drained her drink. "Now, if you'll excuse me there is a drink and a Tylenol calling my name."

She had just left when someone else plopped themselves down across from me, banging their beer bottle on the table. "So, you're the 'Brain Boy' right?" She said in a loud brash voice.

Fuck business cards, I was getting a shirt with 'Mesmer' printed on it. Maybe Tina could add it to the vest.

I looked up at her and felt Dawn tense beside me. She was large, at least 6' tall with broad shoulders and close-cropped hair. Her face was strong and square with almost no makeup and she wore a loose t-shirt and comfortable pants. Butch was the best way to describe her, she could be Brett's twin sister.

"Alright, hit me." She continued, not waiting for a reply.

"What?" I asked, somewhat surprised a the brusque treatment.

She took along pull from her drink, emptying the bottle. "Hit me, make me cluck like a chicken, forget how to us a chair, speak fucking French, whatever."

She put her empty bottle down with a bang and reached across the table. With a schoolyard bully flourish, she picked up my scotch and downed it in one shot banging the glass down beside her empty bottle. "Do your worst." She said with a cocky grin.

I glanced over at Brett who just shrugged and leaned back in his chair. I leaned forward, taking her hand in mine then cupping it in my other hand affectionately. "How about I do my best instead." I murmured seductively as I gently kissed her fingers.

She snorted and rolled her eyes, and with that distraction I dove into her mind. I slid right into her subconscious, finding her image of the ideal partner. Surprisingly, it was a man and I morphed her image of him and me until we matched in her mind. She gasped in shock, her eyes widening and pupils dilating with arousal as her dream man now sat across from her.

I followed that arousal to her strongest fantasy and brought it to life in her mind. I was standing, in a tent? The air was hot and dusty with the smell of diesel and sewage drifting through it. Outside there were muted voices and engines, a helicopter buzzed overhead. It looked like Iraq or Afghanistan, or any other shithole I made sure I was rich enough to never have to visit.

She was standing in front of me, wearing a sports bra and practical underwear. Her hair was longer, brushing her shoulders in dirty blonde waves and her tits had swollen to porn star size and firmness. Her figure was still powerful, but much more curvaceous than in reality, but hey this was her fantasy.

"Don't worry Scott, she won't find out. And by the time I am done with you, you won't care if she did." She said in a firm commanding voice.

"I don't give a shit what she thinks." I replied in her mind. "I just don't know what I was waiting for all this time."

She reached out and took me by the shoulders, pushing me down on an aluminum camp cot. My shirt and pants disappeared just like her bra and underwear, but oddly we still both wore our combat boots. My cock had assumed porn star proportions and was already rigid as a flagpole by the time she moved to straddle me. There was no seduction, no foreplay, this was just two people snatching a rare moment of privacy to fuck like animals. She climbed on and started riding me going from 0 to 60 in two seconds. I reached down with my mind and stimulated her pussy in the real world, tweaking the nerves to match what she was doing in her mind.

"Uunnnnggggg" she moaned, her eyes sliding half closed and her hand tightening in my grip. In her mind she bounced on me hard enough to make me thankful the aluminum cot was a mental construct because I was sure a real one would have broken. "Fuck me Scott, fuck me with that cock of yours."

"Oh my God Chantal, oh my fucking God!" My voice said in reply as my hands reached up to grab and squeeze her massive tits. She bucked and ground her hips on my crotch, moaning and groaning as she did. Those moans and groans came out of her mouth for real as I made her feel everything that was happening to her in her mind.

Suddenly the scene changed, we were now in what looked like a jungle on a bed of ferns. The air was hot and humid and sweat popped out on my body in response. I was taking her from behind now, and harder than I had ever done in my life.

"Harder, harder, fuck me like you mean it." She growled and I was sure my pelvis would crack if this was the real world. I reached down to grab her hair but my hand passed through it, that isn't what she wanted. Instead I got a good grip on her hips and pulled her back as I thrust my massive cock deep inside her hot pussy.

"Yeah, just like that, shove that cock inside me." She moaned as she looked back with lust filled eyes.

I pulled out of her fantasy, she didn't need me there anymore. Instead, I focused on dialing up her arousal. She wailed and howled as I stimulated her ass and pussy as well as her tits, flooding her with pleasure. I glanced up and saw that we had gathered an audience, everyone in the bar was crowded around watching Chantal moan and groan in her chair. Some were amused, some were shocked, many had expressions of smug satisfaction.

"Aaaaahhhhhh" she wailed, slapping the table with her free hand and dragging her nails across the polished surface. Her chair creaked as she squirmed her powerful body in response to my mental stimulation, acting out what she was going through in her mind. "Nnnnnggggghhhhhh" she moaned.

Alright, time to end the floor show. I pushed her to orgasm and her mind exploded in flashes of light. She threw her head back and wailed, a long continuous scream of ecstasy. I dragged her orgasm out, pumping her again and again until her lungs were empty, her mouth gaped soundlessly emitting only strangled squeaks. Finally she collapsed, her head falling to the table with a thud as she gasped for breath.

I released her hand, gently laying it down on the table and leaned back with a smile on my face. Dawn reached out and put two fingers on Chantal's neck to check her pulse, then laid the back of her hand on her flushed face. She looked over at me then stood up, cocking her thumb back over her shoulder. "The line starts here ladies." She announced and the bar exploded in laughter.

"Thanks, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your servers." I called out, then leaned over to tap Chantal firmly on the head. She looked up from the coffee table, her eyes slowly swimming in to focus as she wiped drool off of her chin with the back of her hand.

"You owe me a drink."

She nodded slowly, but I didn't notice. I was distracted as Grace quickly stood from her chair and left the building. What the fuck did I do now?

Over the next hour I fended off the advances of most of the women and a few of the men, claiming professional discretion and other bullshit excuses. Most took the hint and Brett helped shoo away those too drunk or determined to accept no for an answer. Several approached Chantal and she was mobbed by people asking what it had really been like. I made my goodbyes and headed back to the house, staggering under the effect of too many free drinks. I performed one of my mental exercises and flushed the effect of alcohol from my brain and by the time I got to the main house I was just pleasantly buzzed. As I walked through the door I saw Grace sitting alone in the lounge, a forgotten drink on the table. She looked so sexy and vulnerable, that light sun dress clinging to her curves with her long dark hair framing her face and curling around the top of her breasts.

"Uh, hi. You left early." I murmured, that's the charmer in me.

She sat silently ignoring me for a moment then without looking up at me asked "Is that what you did to me?"

I walked over and sat down in the chair across from her, leaning forward elbows on my knees. "No, no it wasn't. You should know, I'm sure you would have remembered that." I replied.

She looked up at me angrily. "No, not that. Did you mess with my head, make me..., make me care for you."

"No, I can't do that." I told her softly and she snorted.

"Bullshit, I just watched you give a stranger an orgasm in a bar as a party trick."

I sighed and leaned back, how to explain it to her. Shit, why was I explaining it to her? "Grace, I can't make anyone do anything. I find out what people want, then give it to them, that's it. I found her perfect man, then became him. I found her fantasy and helped her live it out, and I used that mental arousal to trigger a physical one. There was nothing there she didn't want, she just didn't realize that I was doing it."

"How does it work, how do you do it? Do you control people's minds, make them think what you want them to?" She murmured, at least she wasn't angry anymore.

How to explain it. I thought for a moment then said "Grace, I am like wind to a sailboat. I can push that sailboat where it wants to go. I can also push it where it doesn't want to go if it isn't careful. But I don't control the boat, it has a rudder, its always in charge. That is why I need to be subtle, sneaky. I need to convince the person that what I want is what they want and I do that by finding out what they want, then becoming it for them."

I sighed "But I can't do it if they really don't want me to, its too hard. I'm not that strong. You saw that in our fight with Killer Clown. When I locked her down, that was everything I had and I could only hold her for a few seconds. The person with the mind is always in charge."

"Then how did you, did you make me like it? How did you turn me into your little bondage loving slut?" she wailed, throwing her glass across the room to shatter against the wall.

"Grace, that was always you, you just didn't like it about yourself. You tried it, but when you became Blackbird you thought that having a kink about being tied up was wrong for a superhero so you repressed it. I found it and brought it out, in fact it helped solve some serious identity issues you had between Grace Rodriguez and Blackbird." I replied hoping I wouldn't set her off again, fucking crazy Hispanic women.

"What else did you do, what other 'changes' did you make?" she asked softly.

"Not much, I didn't have to. The Grace Rodriguez you seem to be so angry with was always there, and in fact I think she was a pretty special lady. And so does Tina, which is why she is so worried about you."

Her head snapped up. "Tell me you didn't arrange that. Tell me it is real between us." She said, half demanding half pleading.

"It is, she loved you before I even showed up. She was just too afraid of losing you like she had lost someone before that she was afraid to show it. I helped her with that too, a bit at least." I replied, then slumped back in my chair.

"What do you want me to say Grace, that I'm sorry? Well, I'm not. Not only was it some really great sex, but we also had a great relationship when you look back at it. You enjoyed your time with me, and I know that because I can read your mind. And look around, sure, you are a prisoner in the house of a psychotic madman who captures and sells supers for fun and profit, but other than Danielle I think all of you are better off."

I sighed then pushed up from my chair. "Hate me if you want, just make up your fucking mind."

I turned to go, headed down the hallway to the guest bedrooms when I heard the heels of her sandals tapping behind me. Her bedroom was past mine so I thought nothing of it until I opened the door and felt her push me into the room. I stumbled, then recovered and turned around as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down for a hard passionate kiss.

"I don't know if I hate you or love you Ben. All I know is that I need you and I am tired of fighting it." She murmured into my mouth as her hands slid down my chest and fumbled with my belt. Well practiced fingers quickly had my pants undone and she fell to her knees as she slid them down my legs.

I bit back a smart ass remark, first smart thing I have done since I got here and instead gently laid my hands on her head, stroking her hair while she rubbed my cock to stiffness then slid it into her mouth.

"Nnnngggghhhhhh" she moaned, that familiar soft moan of pleasure whenever she first slid her lips over the head of my prick, taking it slowly but deeply into her mouth. I had tweaked her somewhat before, suppressing her gag reflex and I shuddered slightly as the head of my prick rubbed against the back of her throat. She tightened her lips around my shaft, then worked her throat muscles massaging the tip of my cock while her tongue slid up and down the base.

"Ooooohhhhhh god, you are so good at that." I groaned and she moaned again in response, the post hypnotic suggestion triggered by praise from me flushing her with pleasure inducing endorphins. Her hand twisted around the base of my shaft while her other came up to fondle by ball sack. I coiled my fingers in her long dark hair, pulling just hard enough to let her know I was in charge and she whimpered softly in response as she bobbed her head on my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned again and pulled back to flick her tongue around the head of my prick, licking up drops of pre-cum like they were candy. Another legacy item, I had tweaked her sense of taste and my cum tasted like her favorite dessert topping, salted caramel. She pumped her hand up and down the shaft of my prick as she sucked hard on the tip, trying to pull out more of that delicious substance.

"Easy girl, you don't want to break it." I chided and she grunted a laugh, but she relaxed down and went back to the slow sensual blowjob that she knew I preferred. I stood there, stroking her hair as she worked her head up and down, back and forth on my cock. I marveled at the view, her strong but lean shoulders, dusky but not too dark rippled with each movement. Her tits were as perfect as I remembered them, barely contained by the light material of her sundress and she crossed her ankles, her strappy heels squeaking quietly as the leather rubbed against itself.

I savored the sensation, my mind flashing through all of the other blowjobs she had given me and I had to say this was the best. Maybe it was the anticipation, maybe she had been practicing, I didn't care. It took everything I had to pull her off of my throbbing cock before I blew my load down her throat.

She whimpered, gently fighting to keep my prick in her mouth. I could sense her thoughts, 'No, not yet. Just a little more, it tastes sooo good.' She whined in her mind but obediently her mouth slid off of my shaft with a gentle kiss. I pulled her to her feet and turned her around, walking her backward and pushing her gently but firmly down on the bed. She looked up at me with hungry eyes as I pulled off my jacket and shirt, then leaned down to nuzzle her neck and gently nibble on her earlobe.

"Ooooohhhhh" she moaned softly, her hands coming up to squeeze my shoulders and tangle in my hair. "Ooooh I missed you."

I kissed my way down her neck and between her breasts, pulling down the top of her dress as she shrugged her shoulders to help. The elastic material slid easily down her body but I stopped just below her breasts, trapping her arms at the elbow. She giggled, then moaned again when I grabbed a handful of perfect tit and squeezed. I groped and fondled her breasts, pulling them out of her bra and rolling the hard nipples around in my mouth and fingers as she squirmed underneath me.

"Oh god, please, please fuck me. Please." She gasped and I kissed my way down her stomach, pushing the hem of her dress up over her thighs to reveal lacy white underwear. Sliding the crotch aside, I slid my tongue up and down around the circle of her pussy, teasing the inside of her thighs as she wiggled in an effort to press her snatch against my mouth.

"Please, please, please" she moaned breathlessly, then squealed and bucked when my tongue slid up between her swollen pussy lips and swirled around her clit. Her partially restrained hands groped for my head, fighting to grab on and hold me there but I caught them and pinned them to the mattress beside her hips.

"No, no, no my dear. You waited this long you can wait a few minutes more. Need you good and ready when I fuck you." I murmured as I nibbled and licked at her hot cunt.

She squirmed and bucked as I slid my tongue slowly up and down between her pussy lips, tugging weakly against my dominating grip as she whimpered and moaned in erotic pleasure. I slid into her mind, listening to her thoughts and tailoring my actions appropriately.

'Yes, oh yes, please right there' she screamed with her thoughts as I placed my lips over her swollen clit and sucked, wiggling my head slightly while my tongue made small circles on the sensitive nub.

'Oooooh nooooooo' she wailed when I backed off just as her orgasm started to build but all that escaped from her mouth was a soft pathetic whimper. I teased her, giving her exactly what she wanted then taking it away once she started responding. It may be cheating, but she loved every minute of it.