Husband has His Way

Story Info
An adventurous husband surprised his wife.
4.3k words
3.79
19.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked towards him, a bit unsteady on her seven inch platform heels. The 4 tequila and sodas and the big hit from her vape pen might have something to do with that. He looked her up and down, his penis swelling immediately at the sight of his wife, hoping the cocktails will have melted away most of her inhibitions. He suspected, however, she had no idea what she was going to be in for tonight. They'd been married for 7 years and enjoyed spicing things up in the bedroom, although mostly driven by him. He wanted to take things to the next level.

His eyes began a slow ascent from her feet. She was balanced precariously on her "stripper heels" as he called them. He had bought them for her prior to a trip to Vegas from a website catering to those in the profession to ensure their authenticity. They had 7" stiletto heels and an almost 3" platform. His gaze continued up her stockinged legs. They were sheer stockings, rising to a lacy band gripping her thighs. He took in the way the top of the stockings were tight enough that they pressed into her flesh a little.

She was in beautiful shape. Not skinny but certainly not chubby. Her skin tone was lightly tanned; while her heritage was full Mexican, she had fairly light skin and an incredibly unique auburn hair color. Her thighs were well toned and maintained the slightest of gaps where they met at her beautiful pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear so his gaze lingered on her pussy for a while. It was freshly waxed, super smooth and with just a glint of wetness between her lips. He paused to draw it all in.

Her pussy was an "innie" - neatly packed with no protruding outer labia. His mind immediately flashed to burying his face deeply between her legs and shoving his tongue as deep as it would go inside her dripping vagina. His cock immediately throbbed, pushing against the confines of his boxers. I'll get to that soon he thought.

Mustering his willpower, he averted his gaze from between her legs to draw in the rest of the outfit. She wore a corset - not some PVC fetish-type corset, but something he'd bought for her from a fast-fashion website. Who knew that corsets were in fashion these days. It was black lace, a slightly stretchy material. She'd done her best to tighten it, but it definitely needed to be cinched further. It was tight against her perky breasts, pushing them up slightly to create additional cleavage.

He asked her to turn around so her back was facing him. He grabbed the ribbons threaded through the back of the corset and pulled firmly, tightening it. He adjusted his grip and held both ribbons in his right hand, placing his left hand on her back. He pulled on more time pushing against her back while tugging on the ribbons until the corset could not tighten further. She let out a little gasp partly from the shock of the force he applied and partly an escape of breath as the corset compressed her stomach and waist.

He took a step back to take in the view from behind. She stood with legs slightly apart. Her calves were looking well defined due to the angle of her feet wedged into the heels. She was basically on her tip-toes, heels in the air. He got a good view of the gap between the top of her thighs. As she was standing up straight he could see only the slightest glimpse of pussy from the rear. Her ass was beautiful. Easily his favorite feature. It was incredibly shaped with firm muscles but layered with enough cushion to create some bounce when he was slamming into her from behind. The type of ass where you can almost grab a fistful.

He couldn't wait any longer. He pushed her up against the bedroom wall, facing it, her arms extended above her head, hands meeting in the middle resting against the wall. She let out a little yelp of surprise at the sudden movement, but eagerly complied. Legs apart, her back arched downwards, her ass pushed backward, basically an invitation. Now he had the perfect view of rear pussy as well as her asshole. Her asshole was perfect; dark brown, puckered tightly. They didn't do a lot of butt stuff, really just the occasional finger. He felt optimistic about tonight though.

He reached out and placed his left hand between her legs under the mound of her pussy. Her body almost imperceptibly twitched as she felt his hand touch her there. Her pussy was soft and warm. He found the nub of her clit and began to rub with his index finger, then running his finger between her lips and alternate between those motions. He felt a wet warmth as her vagina flushed wet, responding to his touches. She could get wet quickly. He used his finger to spread apart her pussy lips, briefly probing the outer edge of her cunt then inserted his middle finger, plunging it as deep as he could inside her. Her body jerked, perhaps not expecting his finger that deep and she vocalized a quiet "ooh" sound but then she became still, adjusting to the feeling of his finger enveloped in her pussy.

He began to gently thrust his finger deeper quickening the pace, gliding it in and out of her now soaking cunt. A louder moan escaped her lips as she pushed her ass backwards towards him silently begging him to continue. He withdrew his middle finger then took two fingers together and explored the opening again before pushing both fingers to the first knuckle then all the way to the second knuckle. He felt her body rise up as she reacted to the force of his fingers. Her vagina was tight but quickly acquiesced to the penetration of both fingers and her body sank bank down to accept his digits in her warm wet pussy.

He couldn't wait any longer. He dropped to his knees while keeping both fingers firmly inserted. He grabbed her right ass cheek with his free hand, the soft flesh feeling pliable as he pulled gently, exposing more of her stunning anal opening. He leaned forward bringing his nose between her butt cheeks until the tip touched the wrinkled skin of her asshole, inhaling deeply to take in her scent. His cock throbbed in anticipation. He extended his tongue, placing it flat on her asshole and licked firmly from bottom to top. The taste was intoxicating.

He continued pushing his tongue hard, licking and swirling like somehow her ass was the most delectable treat he had ever tasted. To him it was. Then, sticking his tongue out creating a point he pushed it into her asshole, forcing it to open ever so slightly and began to thrust, using his tongue like an anal dildo. He could feel her push her ass back towards his face, eagerly encouraging him to continue to penetrate her butt and eat her ass.

He remembered he still had two fingers inserted in her pussy and so he began simultaneously thrusting. It took all his concentration to simultaneously finger her soaking wet cunt while tongue fucking her tight asshole. She let out little cries of pleasure, shifting her weight from leg to leg which caused her butt to move rhythmically with his finger and tongue thrusts. He could feel pre-cum oozing from his cock which was still constrained inside his boxers. He wanted to focus on her ass so he withdrew his fingers from her sopping cunt and brought them to his nose to savor the smell before putting them in his mouth so he could taste her delicious pussy juices.

He then grabbed both ass cheeks, spreading her butthole wide, pausing to take in the view before placing his mouth directly over her asshole. He slurped and sucked and licked while she responded by gyrating her ass, letting out little groans and moans of pleasure as he ate her ass like a starving man eating for the first time in days.

Suddenly he stopped, remembering what his ultimate goal was tonight. She gasped again, slightly shocked at the abrupt cessation of the intense pleasure she was feeling.

He reached into his bedside drawer and retrieved the first of many items that he'd need tonight. First was an eye mask. It was one he'd received on a first class transatlantic flight - very soft and high quality - patiently waiting in the bedside table for a moment like this. He placed it over her eyes, resulting in total blackness despite the well-lot room.

Next up was something she didn't even know he'd purchased. A purple silicone ball gag, with a faux leather strap. He told her to open her mouth wide. She hesitated, likely puzzled as to what was coming next and of course unable to see the ball gag due to the blindfold, but then complied. He placed the ball gag between her teeth, and she registered a sharp intake of breath and a small questioning grunt signaling her surprise at the unfamiliar object. He threaded the leather strap through the buckle, unsure how tight to make it. He decided to err on the side of tightness, figuring if she didn't complain, it would be fine, cinching it down to ensure it would not dislodge.

He stepped back to examine his handiwork. She stood there, arms by her side, mouth wide open gripping the ball bag, the blindfold totally depriving her of the sensation of sight. Already he could see some saliva forming at the corner of her mouth due to her mouth being pried open around the purple ball.

He grabbed her right hand and walked her to the corner of the room. He grinned as he thought about what was going to happen next. He positioned her in a certain spot - directly under a ceiling hook he had installed early in the day. It was in the corner of the room, out of direct eye-line so she had not even seen it. He opened a nearby hamper and pulled out a lightweight spreader bar. It was one of the adjustable kinds. He'd used this before so she knew what it was by the rattling sound of the aluminum rod and rings as he placed it between her legs.

He fastened one cuff around her right ankle then pushed her left leg until she spread it wide enough to fasten the other cuff. He had the bar opened to its fullest extent. He looked up and could see her pussy lips were pulled apart, the pink walls of her vagina glistening from the finger fucking he gave her earlier.

Next he pulled out some leather wrist cuffs. He placed the first cuff around her right wrist and adjusted the buckle until it was secured then repeated the action on her left wrist. He clipped the cuffs together with another leather strap. She stood there swaying slightly, legs spread far apart, arms in front secured in the restraints.

Now for the biggest surprised. He pulled from the hamper a stainless steel chain link with carabiners on each end. The chain was super thick and made a loud clinking noise as he retrieved it from the hamper. Her head turned towards the noise and she emitted another questioning grunt followed by some sounds that suggested she was asking what was going on. The sound of the chain was unfamiliar to her and he sensed a slight nervousness in her body, her weight shifting from leg to leg.

He clipped the cuffs binding her wrists to the carabiner on one end of the chain, then slowly lifted the chain up, raising her arms overhead. He reached up and fastened the carabiner on the other end of the chain to the ceiling hook, adjusting the chain length so that she had to stand erect, arms pulled above her head, but careful that she wasn't so uncomfortable.

There she stood, in the seven inch heels, feet spread wide apart by the spreader bar, stockinged thighs trembling, pussy lips open flashing her pink insides, breasts pushed up by the corset, teeth slightly bared, biting down on the silicone ball gag. By now there was a thin stream of drool dripping from the corner of her mouth running down her chin. Fully deprived of the sense of sight he could sense her trepidation at the situation she found herself in. Arms now stretched above her head, smooth armpits exposed, wrists gently twisting in the cuffs causing a slight swaying motion, sensing no chance to escape.

He removed his boxers, freeing his rock hard penis, as it sprang directly forwards, throbbing with anticipation and dripping more pre-cum.

He moved behind her, undoing the ribbons of the corset. It dropped to the floor, freeing her breasts from their constraints. He stood behind her, penis gently poking against her ass cheeks. He reached his right hand around to feel her right breast, wrapping it in his large hand like a baseball glove gripping a soft fleshy baseball. He pinched her nipple between two fingers, causing a high pitched squeal to emanate from her. He continued to alternate between massaging her breast and pinching her nipple.

At the same time he thrust his hand between her spread legs from behind. He extended his thumb and two fingers, simultaneously placing his thumb on her moistened asshole while laying the two fingers in her spread pussy. He dug his thumb gently into her asshole which had some lubrication from the intense ass eating session earlier.

The inside of her sphincter was firm as he pushed is thumb in deeper up to the first knuckle. His hands were large enough where he could still reach her pussy and inserted his two fingers back inside, like he was grabbing a bowling ball. Her pussy was now positively soaking, his fingers easily penetrating, helped by the fact her cunt was wide open. He pulled his thumb back out of her ass a little, but still keeping her asshole open, then pushed it in again, this time past his first knuckle. Her sphincter gripped his thumb tightly and he felt her clench down, squeezing it even tighter, before relaxing a bit. He kept his thumb firmly lodged knuckle-deep in her butt as he began a gently thrusting motion with his fingers working both holes at once. She moaned a long moan, a sound based in pleasure but tinged with a hint of resignation to her situation as she accepted that with bound wrists and ankles she was totally at his mercy.

Feeling emboldened by the progress he felt confident to try and take things to the next level. Withdrawing all his digits from her orifices he went back the bedside table and retrieved another item. This time it was a pink glass anal plug. It was more of a beginners size, not huge, but definitely big enough, especially for her tight little asshole. He applied a bit of lube to it, knowing his success will be based on not causing too much pain. He turned around to see her hanging there, slightly slumped, placing more weight on her arms. I guess her legs must be getting tired, he thought. His penis jerked up involuntarily, his sub-conscious clearly thrilled at the thought of her slight discomfort. He went back to her and reached up to adjust the chain by a few more links. Now she had to stand erect, even more so on her toes than she was already forced to do by her heels, her arms now stretched high above her head.

Moving back to her butt, he crouched down behind her, plug in his right hand, he gripped her left butt cheek and spread it, bringing the tip of the plug to the entrance of her dark asshole. He pushed firmly, the rounded tip of the plug pushing its way into the entrance but without entering further. Her pelvis shifted forward at the touch, like she was trying to avoid the penetration of the plug, but the outcome was inevitable. Releasing her butt cheek, he reached around and placed a firm grip on her left hip bone, to provide counter-resistance to the force of him inserting the plug. He used his right thumb on the end of the plug and began to apply much more pressure, simultaneously pulling her body back by the hip. Her asshole began to yield, the plug slow pushing its way in until the widest part of the plug had opened her sphincter to its fullest extent. With a small additional push, suddenly the plug darted forward, sucked in by power powerful sphincter muscle closing around the narrow shaft, the plug reaching its final resting place buried inside her asshole. A sharp yelp of pain escaped her mouth followed by indecipherable grunts.

Reaching back into the hamper, he pulled out a magic wand vibrator. Moving around to her front, he pushed the switch and the vibrator buzzed to life. He nuzzled her clit with the large head of the vibrator, while bringing his mouth towards one of her breasts. Her whole body twitched when she felt the vibrator on her clit, she let out a moan. He opened his mouth wide, taking in as much of her breast as possible. He had a technique she liked - opening his mouth wide over her breast, centered over the nipple, drawing her breast into his mouth, while using his tongue to flick around her nipple. The combination of that, along with the steady vibration of the magic wand against her pussy and clit, elicited guttural moans.

Her body began to writhe, at least as much as it could constrained in her precarious position. He continued to suck her on her breast, occasionally clamping her nipple between his teeth, applying as much force as he felt he could get away with. Her moans began to rise in volume and intensity, her hips pushing and twisting against the vibrator her body seeking climax. The moans gave way to higher pitched grunts, rapidly increasing in pace her hips thrusting almost trying to fuck the vibrator. He noticed her legs shaking, light brown flesh of her thighs rippling until she let out one final loud crescendo, a combination of a scream and a grunt, the scream impeded by the ball gag, her hips thrust forward a final time, her whole body convulsing as she reached climax.

He flicked the vibrator off, dropping it on the floor. His penis had never felt harder, pre-cum dripping from the tip, screaming to be put to use. He moved quickly to unclip the cuffs from the hanging chain and from each other, allowing her arms to drop freely by her sides. Her knees buckled so he supported her weight and gently lowered her body down, letting her drop to her knees. He reached forward to each of her wrists, drawing her arms back behind her clipping the cuffs to each other. Gripping her left shoulder he pushed down so her butt lowered towards the floor, then supported her shoulders as he pushed her body forward and down until her head rested on the floor, turned sideways.

Now she was bound again, on both knees, ankles still spread wide by the bar, head resting on the carpet, tits hanging down, ass in the air with cheeks spread apart with the end of the pink plug on display, rear pussy bulging backwards.

He knew this was his best opportunity. He stood up, placing his feet on either side of her legs - his extra height allowing him to easily straddle her legs, despite being spread wide. He gripped the end of the butt plug, gently tugging it upwards. It moved only slightly from the elasticity of her asshole, still firmly lodged inside. Pulling a little harder, her asshole opened up as the widest part of the plug emerged, then quickly winking shut as her sphincter returned to its contracted position. He lifted the plug to his nose, inhaling deeply, relishing the warm scent of her insides.

Casting the plug aside, he grabbed some lube and liberally squirted it onto her asshole as well as the shaft of his penis. Still straddling her body, he gripped both ass-cheeks and spread them ever wider. He guided the tip of his penis to the awaiting entrance of her freshly de-plugged hole. Savoring the moment where his penis head nestled against the opening to her asshole, relishing how it seemed to fit the curvature perfectly like a key entering a lock. Her butt quivered involuntarily as she anticipated what was going to happen next.

He bent his knees, and lowered the weight of his body towards her butt as her slippery asshole yielded to accept the head of his penis. Continuing the motion of bending his knees, he continued to guide his penis down, pushing his shaft deeper into her butt, feeling the head pass the tightness of her sphincter, reaching the delight of her inner anus, continuing to push until he was fully inserted, his ball sack resting against her warm pussy. He paused there, feeling his penis throb against the tight grip of her sphincter and rectum, feeling a sense of power and control as he observed her helpless position, unable to resist his penetration. She arched her back lower, trying to shrink from the utter domination of her asshole, but it had the effect of presenting her ass even more prominently. A long groan escaped her lungs, her facial expression hidden by the blindfold and the presence of the ball gag. He looked towards her face observing the darkening of the carpet by her mouth as salivate continued to drool from her lips, absorbed into the carpet fibers.

12