Husband Hears Wife Reading Smut

Story Info
Jackson hears his wife reading smut and ends up getting laid.
3.4k words
4.57
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Lynn's favorite hobbies is reading, particularly books of the spicy variety. She loves reading about romantic adventures, including hockey, mafia, and more! On this particular night, she was halfway through a stellar mafia book.

The head of the mafia forced a girl into a marriage with him in return for clearing her brother's debt. The girl in the novel was dominated by the head of the mafia in all kinds of spicy ways, and the whole situation was turning Lynn on. Her husband was still working in the home office, so she didn't want to bother his busy schedule with her horniness. Granted, her husband probably wouldn't have been bothered by her wanting his dick, but she could hear him on a video call and knew she shouldn't interrupt.

Since they were the only two in the house, she knew that she was alone to do whatever dirty deeds she needed to in order to get off. She kept reading until she got to a chapter where the head of the mafia took his bride to a restaurant and started playing with her under the table. He slipped his hand underneath her dress that he had picked out for her and fingered her until she came. Silently remindering her to be quiet the whole time, but the girl in the book moaned loudly as she came and had to be punished. As Lynn read about the spankings that the girl was getting for being too loud, she could feel a wetness between her legs that needed to be tended to.

Lynn put her book down as she got up in her bed where she was reading and got on all fours. She put her face down to the bed so that she could use her hands to touch herself. With one hand, she started making slow circles around her clit. With the other hand, she was using lotion to make her boobs slick as she started rubbing them. After a few minutes of these movements, she began to moan as the circles on her clit got tighter and tighter.

Meanwhile, Jackson was in the home office on a video call when he heard a sound coming from the bedroom. There was only a wall separating the two rooms, so he knew something was going on in there. He began to worry that his colleagues would be able to hear these strangely sexual sounds coming from the other side of the wall, so he made an excuse about his internet going down, and quickly ended the meeting.

He was going through an important sale with people on other sides of the world, which is why he was on zoom at 8pm his time. He hated working so late, but he knew these long hours would help pay the bills. As a young couple, and newly married, he knew that keeping this well-paying job was important for them. His wife had been working so hard to support them as well. Not only was she a teacher at a local high school, but she also made their dinners and cleaned while he was working overtime. That isn't the norm, and he felt badly for it, but he had been showing her his thanks every time he could. Whether that was a back rub or some rough dicking, it just depended on whether or not she was in the mood.

He scooted his chair close to the wall and listened for a moment. He could hear her softly moan. That could only mean one thing, she was reading smut again and started touching herself. Well he could definitely help her with that. His wife was a tiny bombshell at 5'3" and had a firm ass and DDD breasts. He made his way to the bedroom door, which was closed, and began listening again. She started moaning something, but he couldn't quite understand, so he barely cracked the door to get a better view.

Meanwhile, Lynn had opened her book back up and started reading with one hand while she continued to rub her clit with the other. She had her knees on the bed, her underwear pulled down to her knees, and she had nothing else on. In her book, the head of the mafia began to blindfold the girl while he roughly fucked her from behind. Damn, that sounded so hot. She wished her husband was doing that to her right then, but she knew he was in an important zoom meeting. Maybe he could hear her? Her moans were getting louder. She decided to take this opportunity to role play with herself. She took the hand she was using to read, and put it around her necked and squeezed. She moaned to herself, "Yes, Jackson, blindfold me so I can't tell when your dick will slam into me. Spank me so hard I can't sit tomorrow." She began rubbing faster and faster.

Jackson couldn't believe his ears. She was role playing with herself! It must be what she was reading in her book. She wanted to be blindfolded and fucked? He could make that happen. He slipped away from the door to the closet in the guest bedroom and grabbed two ties. He came back quietly and slipped into the bedroom, looming in the corner, and listened a minute longer.

Lynn kept one hand on her neck, and used the other to slip a finger into her dripping pussy. She couldn't get far enough to touch her g-spot with one finger, and she groaned with disappointment.

Jackson leaned against the wall and watched as his wife struggled to get any relief from her throbbing need. He had a nice view of her pussy and ass since she was on her knees with her face pressed into the bed. She was in the perfect position for him to take her by surprise. He took the tie and placed it in both hands, prepared to surprise her with the blindfold, and crept up behind her.

Lynn was trying her best to satisfy herself, but let out a gasp as something swung over her face from behind. Her hand that was at her neck went to grab the piece of fabric, and she fell further onto her face. She felt a presence leaning over her and could feel hot breath on her face. She tried to lift herself up and asked, "Jackson? What are you doing?"

Jackson leaned into her ear and whispered, "So my little slut wants to be blindfolded and fucked? I can certainly handle that. There's absolutely no need in you trying to do it yourself. We both know your fingers can't get close to getting as deep as I can get." She shuddered as he reached his arm around and started grabbing her thighs. Lynn couldn't see anything, so her other senses became heightened. She could smell his pine scented deodorant and body wash that always made her feel a certain way.

She heard his clothes drop to the ground, and she could feel his hands grabbing at her thighs as his body weight shifted onto the bed behind her. She could hear her own breath deepen as she anticipated the rough fucking that was coming for her.

Jackson took her hands and pulled them behind her back. He tied them together with the other tie he had grabbed. She gasped as she realized she was completely restrained. He ran his hand down her spine and over her ass cheeks, "shhhh, don't worry baby, I won't make it hurt too bad." She responded with a moan as he reared his hand back and smacked her ass. She yelped and scooted forward, but his hands went to her waist and dragged her back to his form. He used his other hand to spank her other cheek and then rub them. He moved his mouth down and began licking and sucking on her ass. Her back arched and his mouth got closer and closer to her pussy.

This close, he could see just how wet she really was. Lynn spoke up, "Baby, I'm sorry if I interrupted your meeting."

Hating that she was breaking up the sexy fun with an apology that wasn't needed, he decided to play along. "Well my colleagues were certainly intrigued at all the moans they could hear."

Her body clinched. "Baby, I am so sorry."

He smiled to himself, "They aren't the ones who get to use this cunt, I am. And tonight, I plan on punishing this pussy for letting my work friends hear what belongs to me." With that, he squeezed her ass and slid his tongue from her clit to her asshole.

She shook from the sensation. She said, "yes, baby, I deserve it." She was so turned on, and he could tell by how wet she had become.

He reared back, "Normally, I would lick this pussy and make you cum before we do anything else, but bad girls don't get that kind of treatment from my mouth. Bad girls get this kind of treatment from my mouth..." With that, he moved his mouth to her thigh and grabbed her knees to spread them apart. He sucked her thighs roughly so that they would surely have hickies on them.

While he continued his assault on her leg, he ran his finger up her slit, getting a long moan from her. He took his middle finger and slipped it in her pussy easily. He finger fucked her roughly as he sucked. After he finished on her thigh, he continued to finger her while he moved up to her neck. He sucked hard on her neck so that she would have multiple hickies there, too. Her pussy was clinching his finger at this point, as he could see her chest heaving and her breath deepening.

Jackson leaned back and slipped his finger out, granting him a grunt from Lynn. He smiled as he saw his wife spread out before him. She squirmed as best she could, desperate for more attention. He will be happy to give it to her, but he wanted to enjoy this view first. Her pussy swollen with desire from his finger, bruises all over her thighs and neck, and her hands bound in submissive. Fuck. He had to have her right now.

Jackson leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Fuck, baby, I have to have you right now. I have to feel that pussy milk my cock."

She moaned and said, "Please, baby, please fill me up with your cock. I've earned it."

He leaned back and cocked his head, "Oh, honey, I will tell you when you've earned it." He leaned behind her, on his knees, and rubbed up and down on her slit with his throbbing shaft.

She tried backing up into him, and he responded with a loud spank to her ass. "I said I will tell you when you've earned it, honey." Again he teased her with his cock, gliding along her vulva, but never inside. He started rubbing her ass cheeks and kissing her upper back. She, again, pushed back into him, getting two more hard spanks.

She groaned, and was nearing insanity from being edged too long. "Please, baby, I'm begging you. Please give me that cock. I can't get full without it."

He slipped the head of his cock inside her and replied, "Are you going to try to relieve yourself next time you read a smutty book? Or are you going to come to your husband and let me take care of you?"

She turned her head so he could hear her well and said, "I'll come ask for your cock, it's the only way I can get full. I'm yours, baby."

He rubbed her ass and started slowly sinking into her. "That's a good girl. I think you've earned some dick now." With that, he grabbed a hold of her hips and sunk fully into her until every inch disappeared in that perfect cunt. She let out a loud moan and arched her back, as she finally got what she wanted. He began pumping in and out of her, and grunted as he spanked her ass, lightly this time. With her hands restrained, he knew she wouldn't be able to play with her clit, so he reached an arm around and began rubbing that ball of nerves. Her moans became relentless and her toes curled at the feeling of his cock reaching so far in.

He took a hold of her restrained hands and pulled back so that her head was pulled off the bed. His thighs started clapping on her ass while her head was thrown back in near orgasm. With one head holding them up, he switched his angle a tad until he could feel himself hitting her cervix. "How do you like that my little slut? My dick is hitting all the way back to your cervix." She began to scream in pleasure as she had a cervical orgasm, which is usually the hardest for her to achieve.

He waited until she seemed to settle a bit before lowering her back to the bed. He pulled the tie off her hands, as he was sure she had lost feeling in them by now, and flipped her onto her back. Then, he removed the tie covering her eyes. He looked down at his dick and it was covered in her milky white cum. He ran his finger over his sensitive shaft, getting some of her cum on it, and then spread it over her breast. He laid on top of her and began to massage and lick both of her tits as she regained her composure, only to lost it again.

He looked up at her and said with a devilish, "What else was in that dirty book of yours?"

She had a look of surprise on her face as the realization hit that he had been listening, but it was soon replaced with a look of desire as she said, "Actually, there was something else in this chapter that I think you might enjoy."

He crooked his eyebrow, "oh? Do share, love."

She brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them for a moment, with all of her husband's attention on her mouth. She then ran those wet fingers across her nipples and started rubbing. Her hands went to both of her DDD tits as she said, "Put your dick in between my tits and fuck me." He was more than happy to oblige that request. He straddled her ribcage and placed his cock in between her breasts as she then squeezed them together.

In no time, Jackson began to slowly fuck her tits and every time his dick got close to her mouth, she would lick and suck on his head. He brought one hand to her hair, as he helped her bring her mouth closer to his cock with every stroke. He used the other hand to hold the headboard as he thrusted hard between those perky tits. He grunted in the way that Lynn knew he was close to cumming and she opened her mouth, an obvious invitation to aim his cum there. He looked at her open mouth and said, "Fuck, yes, baby." He leaned in and stuck his cock fully in her mouth.

She started gagging at first, but quickly got used to it being in her throat. He used his hand that was in her hair to fuck her throat until he felt his seed spurting down her open mouth. The tears streaming down her face at the invasion of her throat made his dick twitch as his erection came down.

He eased off of her face and laid down beside of her as they both came down from their high. She rolled onto his side and started to cuddle into him. He tucked her hair behind her ear and started to inspect the hickies that were forming. He placed her on her back and leaned over her as he kissed each bruise. She sighed as she could feel the gentleness in each touch. Then as his kisses moved upward, he kissed her forehead and her nose, and then her lips.

Once at her lips, their kiss sank into something deeper, something more meaningful. Her hands went up to his neck and felt along his shaved head. His hands were caressing her neck and her breast as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. They french kissed for a good five minutes, just simply enjoying each other in bed.

He sat up and brought her with him. She curled her legs around his waist as they sat face to face. Entangled tongues and entangled legs soon led to more passion in their kiss. She could feel his member become harder again each time she moaned into his mouth.

His touch became more aggressive, and his hands were grabbing at her back as if to pull her even closer. One of the best parts of marriage to them was that he could enter her raw every time, no condom in the way. She usually made him pull out when he came, but he was just happy with whatever she would allow.

As they were entrawled in their kiss, Lynn reached down between them and grasped Jackson's dick. She started to stroke up and down, wetting her hand with precum. She then positioned herself right over his cock, broke off their kiss, and looked into his eyes, "Hmmm, should I let this dick enjoy my pussy a second time tonight?" He smiled at her, beginning to push into her tight cunt, but she lifted herself. With a devious look, she said, "I haven't made my mind up yet." She giggled.

His smile vanished as his hand went up to her throat and he said, "I don't recall allowing you to make the rules tonight my sweet little slut." And with that, her eyes rolled back as he used her neck to slam his cock into her pussy. Once he was fully sheathed, he removed his hand and licked up her throat, causing her to shudder. They rocked back and forth with his dick buried deep in her. Their kiss deepened again as they fucked on their marriage bed.

After fucking like that for a bit, he got onto his knees and moved them to the edge of the bed. He stood up and laid her down on the edge, placing her legs onto his shoulders. He bent his knees slightly to enter her again from this different angle. As he did, it stretched her greatly, bending the tops of her legs all the way down to the front of her chest as he leaned on her.

She gasped for air, as he watched her writhe with this deep fucking position. She was so tight, he felt like he could explode. "Every time I'm with you, baby, it's like I'm fucking a virgin." She smiled, as her boobs bounced underneath her legs with the momentum. She flung her head back and her legs began to shake uncontrollably. He pumped into her as deep as possible, and she let out a toe curling scream as another orgasm tore through her.

His cock seemed to be milked by this pussy, and he could feel his balls tightening with an impending explosion. He threw his head back and moaned, "I'm gonna cum baby, where do you want it?"

In the throws of her pleasure, she looked at him and smiled, saying, "Fucking fill me, baby. Fill me completely with that cum. I wanna feel it." He smiled back at her as he went as deep as he could and let himself pour into her. She was fucking filled to the brim with his cum by the end of it, and as he pulled out, their combined cum came flooding out of her.

He gave it one look, and scooped the cum in his fingers, and pushed it back inside of her. "I love seeing this cream pie. I want you dripping for days with my seed."

She looked up at him and asked to clean him up, and he happily said "yes," as she laid him down and licked up and down his shaft to clean off their combined juices, moaning about it the whole time. His wife. His little slut. They laid down together and fell asleep, hoping that she would be reading smut again tomorrow. Maybe his coworkers would even hear this time.