Husband is Everything to Me

Story Info
Submissive loving wife.
1.2k words
2.93
19.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, my name is Bev and I am 30 yrs old, 5 foot 2 inches and about 110 lbs, red hair and it does match - lol. I am 32 B and have a bubble butt they say. What my husband loves most is my long nipples that are 1/2 inch long and always hard.

My husband Chris is 32 and 6 foot, 185 and he has short brown hair. Yes and his matches too - lol. I guess he is average in that department. About 7 inches and over 3 inches around. He is cut and has been fixed for a few years.

We both work and have a good life and good sex life I feel. We have been married 10 years and never shared but he has me dress sexy,no bra and able to see my nipples sticking out, no panties at times and he likes to play with me when he drives.

Ok to better know me I believe and act and do as my husband asks - always... he does not make me - that's just who I am. He has been showing me off more the last year or so. A couple times we had a few of his friends over and had me get beers for them and he topless. Nothing else happened but did the guys talk trash.

Well last month Chris had a poker game with 3 of his friends. Well I cooked some food and put beers in the frig. They all arrived and the game began. Then he told me to change into my outfit he bought in the bedroom. Well when I came out it was a very short skirt - very. The top was a, well had sleeves but there was no front and my breasts were exposed. The guys hooted when I came out. Chris told me to get them beers and give them out one at a time and count to 60 before giving out the next one. I did the first one and started counting. I found out that Chris gave them instructions. He reached up and played with my breasts and pulled my nipples. The next beer and he ran his hands over my pussy and the last guy fingered me - yes I was wet and red faced. Then I noticed that everyone had their pants off and they were stroking themselves. This went on for a couple hours and then Chris said break time.

All the guys stood up and in a line and he told me to get on my knees and suck each of them for 2 minutes each. I stared with first one, then next and so on. The last guy well was Samson length but thicker then my wrist. I could only get the head in. This went on for a while.

Then back to playing cards. The last hand the guys got so excited and the third arm cock guy won. He was yelling and jumping around. Then he hugged me. I looked at Chris and he smiled. He told me to go to the bedroom and strip and lay on the bed on my back. The winner gets you tonight. He was pushing my limits but I just asked - are you sure and he sad - yes go now. Then I heard him call Bobs name and say - she is yours.

Bob came into the room and got on the bed and had me suck him and his balls. Then he turned me around and got between my lags and raised my legs. Just the the rest of the guys came in and stopped around us and was jacking. Chris said they were watching and would maybe cum on her too. Then Bob rubbed rubbed his cock head on my clit and then into my tight pussy. He pushed it and it popped inside and I yelled. He then layed on top of me and started slowly fucking me. I could have lay still and grabbed my hands above my head and pushed in deeper till his balls were slapping my ass. Well as this was going on - 2of the guys one at a time came up and told me to suck them and came in my mouth. I swallowed it all - no mess - Chris had taught me that. Well I was now getting into it. I could feel how stretched I was and he was hitting bottom. He started sweating and said - well yelled out. I am going to cum soon. Then it hit me - Chris was fixed and no condom. I then yelled out - don't cum in me -I am not on the pill. He did not stop or pull out and kept fucking. I was being held down and his weight - I could not move. I looked at Chris and he smiled. I asked him if he wanted this and he said - yes. I relaxed and wrapped my legs around Bob and pulled him tight. Bob then looked at my husband and said - I am going to Breed your wife. And Chris said - fill her up deep and he grunted and I felt a warm feeling inside. He stayed on top of me a few minutes and then pulled out. The 3 guys said thanks for a great time and got dressed to leave and said - will see you next month and left. I started to get up and Chris said to not move. He crawled on top of me and fucked me like a mad man till he filled me. He said my pussy felt like velvet with all that cumin me. He rolled over and had me suck cock clean. So much of his and Bobs cum. He asked how it tasted and I said - not bad. Then he reached down and scooped up some cum from my breasts and pussy and fed it to me. I cleaned his fingers. He told me he loved me and thank you for this. I told him I was his and if this is what he liked then I would please him and next month too. Then I did say I was worried about becoming pregnant and he played with me some but then told me Bob was also fixed.

Chris said that next month Sam was invited. My eyes got big and said - he is black.... Yea about 6 foot 5 and 300 lbs and what a cock. When I told him about my card game he showed me. I said I can't do him.... Chris said well maybe he will not win. But he is it fixed and wants to really breed you. A white woman too he said. Well maybe you should get on the pill or something. Couple always offer your ass - but it's hard for you to take me. Guess we can work on it.

I went to take a shower and grabbed my loving husband's hand. I love him so much and he always says I am the best wife. Boy am I sore and my jaws hugs some too.