Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning of the story as I come to live with them.
2.8k words
4.22
23.9k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers

1. Chapter - Welcome back "home"

For those who care my name is Rick. I hated that name most of my life but as with many things one just deals with it. When I was kid, I thought it sounded like name for old man and when I got to high school, I hated it mostly cos my parents named me after my homophobic and despotic grandfather. I never really liked him till the day he died. He was biggest reason I rebelled, even though I was too afraid to admit in front of him that I am gay, and I hated him for the way he talked about them.

I suppose every family has its own and in the 90's it was not that easy to get accepted as it is today. Hell, I was worried most of my teenage years, that if I told my parents, they'd tell him, and he would make them send me to one of those camps where they brainwash you or beat you into being straight. You know those good, nice Christians, who love all gods' creations... Nothing against Christians in general, just those who think their Bible interpretations are more important than their children.

So, when he died, I was nearly 21 and on day of my birthday I gave my family last chance of deciding for themselves and told them I am gay. I will not go into detail about the worst day of my life but as you can figure out, I moved out that day.

On those rare occasions I had the chance to speak with my sister she informed me that no one is allowed to step into my room and father acts like his son died and mom sometimes cries and hopes her straight son will come home... My sister in general hated me for "ruining my family", she said she doesn't care who I fuck, but she finds the image repulsing. I replied that I find the image of anyone sleeping with her repulsive, and that those were probably the last words spoken between us until our parents' funeral.

They died in a car accident about a decade later, for some reason they never wrote a will, so I was informed by a lawyer that I was entitled to the same part of inheritance as my sister. She of course tried her best to cut me out, but after all that dirt she pulled I decided not to leave her anything of mine. So, we sold the car, but she was adamant to keep the house. She was living there and planning to stay there after her wedding which I of course wasn't invited to. I allowed it, knowing she is too cheap to pay me half of market price and she would rather wait till I die. So, I made it very clear that half of the house is mine and one day I will come for it.

Honestly, I was pissed, but in the end, I really couldn't be bothered enough to spend my life energy on ruining hers... So, for 4 years we lived in the same city without any contact, and I was fine with renting until I'd find someone worth having a mortgage with.

But then covid came... My landlord once called if he could stop by for a chat, given all restrictions at the time I was not excited but agreed. When I invited him in, we spent a couple minutes in some small talk, he told me then that his daughter had a few issues, and he will need my house for her. And so, in a few days, I received an email that my lease will not be prolonged as usual, and I must find a new place within 2 weeks.

I was looking, but I had a tough time finding anything suitable in the area. I didn't feel like bothering my friends for who knows how long and paying for a hotel seemed also a bit much. So, I decided to call one person I hoped that I would never talk to again. I suppose she picked up only because she didn't have my number saved.

I informed her about the situation and told her that I will come live in my room within 10 days and if she decides to make it troublesome for me, I don't mind calling some of my friends in local police and we can make a spectacle for our curious neighbourhood.

As I promised on that Friday morning I parked in front of our house and for a long while just sat there looking at it and questioned my life choices. After a long while I took a deep breath and made my way to the door. As I expected my key didn't fit and no one was answering when I knocked. When I tried to call Ashley on her phone she wouldn't pick up. So, I wrote her a message.

- Hi Ash. I am pretty sure you know I am here. My key is not working. Are you going to open the door for me, or should I call Carl and Steve? They know about our situation and are waiting if I will need them

Carl was a good friend of mine who worked at the police force and Steve was my first boyfriend when it all had to be hush-hush and now was married to an amazing man and owned a business in Locksmithing which was extremely convenient right now. Even though it was a bit weird calling him after all this time for such a favour but because he knew our family history, he was more than willing to help.

When she didn't reply I send

-if you don't come out in 10 min I am calling them, I am sure both will be glad to see you after all these years.

After 10 min I came to the door again and dialled the number.

"Hi Steve, so yeah I will need a new lock."

"Hi Rix, yeah, I had a bet with Mark and suppose he owes me dinner." I could hear smile on his voice

"I don't remember when last time someone called me Rix" I laughed

"Well, and I remember that when John called you Rick back in high school you nearly punched him."

"John was an asshole that doesn't count." This short flashback to teenage years made my day after this drama with the door open. I would rather spend this time chatting with him reminiscing about the old days, but everything I owned was in my car and I didn't feel like driving it to a hotel.

"When could you be here?"

At that moment Ashley opened the door.

"Well, hello dear sister!"

"Shut up and come in." If looks could kill I would be obliterated in the spot, she wouldn't even have to bury the body.

I filled in Steve and said my goodbyes as I walked into that house. I'd rather save your time and mental energy (and mine) trying to recreate our heart-breaking and excruciating conversation.

In short, she hated me for ruining her live this time as she and her husband are trying to have a baby and she needs the room for her future offspring, she hates me and wants me out but refuses to pay me half the house market price and yeah, I nearly forgot, she doesn't want her (now still non-existent) children to be influenced by something so fucked up as gay man.

Anyway, she proceeded to be so gracious that she allowed me to live in my old room and she will let me have a bathroom which is connected to our rooms and she will use the one downstairs, but I am to have my own kitchen somehow in that room and not to step into any other in the whole house.

I was dumbfounded as I listened to her prolonged rant and firstly couldn't even react.

Let me give you a small tour of our house. Downstairs is a small hall, spacious living room, kitchen and room which used to be our parents' bedroom with a big, beautiful bathroom with a corner bathtub, but from what I could see, Ashley changed this bedroom into an office. Upstairs is a wide corridor leading to two big bedrooms which were ours growing up and in between is a long bathroom with toilet, two sinks, small bathtub, and corner shower. To this bathroom are two entrances, one from each of our rooms.

From what I gathered they probably have a "master bedroom" in her old room.

So, as you can imagine the house should be definitely big enough for three people for a couple of weeks or, hopefully not, months.

I shook my head and asked for keys. She refused to give them to me until I agreed to this ridiculous idea. I took a deep breath and constantly reminded myself that she is not worth spending time in prison. I calmly as I could muster reminded her that this is also my house, and she can decide if I will have a short, pleasant stay and be looking for an apartment or very long unpleasant stay and I will do everything legal to make her days living hell until she will decide to leave. She knew me well enough to just scoff and leave into her office without looking at me.

I wasn't planning to stay long anyway but there is no chance in the world I will be confined to a room, especially when there was talk about lockdown.

I found her keys, tried it and when it fit went straight to Steves' to make a copy. We had a nice short chat, but I rather hurried home before "husband" came from work as I've never met the guy and I wasn't really taking chances. With my luck these weeks I will be glad if Ash's hubby won't be some big bully who will make it even more difficult for me to take my things into my room.

I parked and started carrying bags into the house. Ash didn't even open her office door, so I laid back her keys and had my first trip into my room in peace. My room was probably used as a gym and playroom based on furniture, so I just threw bags on my old bed, now serving as an oversized couch and went for a rest. When I came back to the car next to my trunk stood a cute-face, tall man in a suit with the most magnificent green eyes I've seen, not those brown-green, just pure light green and I hoped its neighbour and not the man who thought that my sister was worth to marry...

I myself am 6,2ft so I am used to looking slightly down on men when talking and it's not often I talk with someone my height. I also love working out, I train a little every day and it gives me nice shape so I can be a bit intimidating when one doesn't know me, and especially if I had a day such as this one. Therefore, I don't blame the guy that his first reaction when he realized I was next to him was a rapid step back.

"Can I help you?"

"I was just going to ask you the same thing." Said hopefully not my brother-in-law in a hot deep voice as you could expect from a 6,2ft and definitely about 200lbs nicely defined man.

I raised my eyebrow and rather just waited for more information.

"May I ask who you are? What are these things" he pointed on bags in my open trunk

I rolled my eyes and now just frustrated, took the last two gym bags and closed the trunk. That bitch. She didn't even care to tell her husband I would come.

"Ash didn't tell you I am coming over?"

"Obviously not when I am asking."

"Amazing, absolutely amazing." I just started walking to the house with him following

"Look man I am tired, pissed and just want to lay these in my room and hit something so I don't punch someone living. Would you be so kind and ask your wife? She knew I would be coming since the previous Tuesday."

I was at the stairs by this time, and he stood in the front door with an open mouth, he looked really hot, confused like that. I swallowed couple of flirtatious remarks and just said plainly:

"I'd shake your hand, but mine are full, I am Rick, Ashley's brother and I will live here hopefully for as short a time as will be possible. I'd say nice to meet you, but with you choosing my sister as wife I will reserve this judgement for now"

With that I just went up. I know I was acting like an asshole but at this moment I just couldn't be bothered at all.

Upstairs I just looked around for familiar staff, they kept my bed which now had some oversized pillows and looked like a couch, also my old desk with bookshelves was here, there was no sign of anything else I left here, and I didn't care. Honestly it looked like that guy had his stuff here. There was a TV, controllers and Xbox, some lightweight workout equipment, a couple books I honestly agreed with, a few titles I read and liked a lot and there were even a few I had on my wish list so those I didn't know piqued my interest. I had to say now I was a little less mad for some reason. Other than that, it was empty and simple here. I liked that. Still, I didn't want to mess with things that weren't mine.

I went down and heard loud arguments from her office. Obviously, hubby was not excited about not being included in the newsletter, I can't blame him.

I heard yelling from my sister and then loud noise as he stormed out of there and slammed the door. He probably wasn't looking where he was going, cos just at the moment I was turning towards the sound he body checked me so hard we both stumbled and held each other trying to regain balance.

"You ok man?"

He angrily looked at me and let go of my torso. "How long do you plan to stay?"

"As I told you, the shorter the better."

"We should talk." He said and took charge and stormed up the stairs.

I liked the view, there and then I knew this stay will be troubling for more reasons than just my sister.

When we came into my, or our as it seems, room he looked at my things and sat on the couch. He started telling me that he didn't even know Ashley had a brother because "father" said I was dead and neither Ashley nor her mom said anything about it.

So, I understood he's quite freaked out, and I didn't have the mental strength at this point to be even surprised, it just made me sad. They've been dating for 4 years and are married for 3. We haven't spoken at the funeral as I was way back and didn't even bother to attend the reception. I was just surprised she hadn't mentioned me, at least in regards to court, I mentioned this, and he told me she only said that some distant family was giving her trouble, but it was taken care of. He didn't question her, and she obviously didn't want to admit that she's been lying in a way for 7 years about her having a dead brother.

I speechlessly sat next to him and just listened. So, they had obviously had a big fight now, and will probably need to come back to that when she finishes work but in the meantime he will take his staff out of this room. I supposed partly because he doesn't trust stranger, but officially, so I can have some space.

So, we took his equipment out on the hallway, he let me have a TV as they had twice the size in the living room where he took the Xbox, he found a box somewhere and put in the rest of his things here and there in the room.

He was visibly mad and most of the time went in complete silence. When he was leaving with box in his hands, I stopped him

"What is your name, by the way?"

"Nate." He said and left

I was exhausted. I spend rest of day unpacking and listening to music and honestly asking myself how I could come up with this level of idiotic idea. But I guess I was already here, and I am many things, but I rarely quit when I make the decision.

So, let's hope this supposed pandemic will blow over fast and I find a place even faster.

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers