Husband Releases Wife's Inner Slut

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
1.9k words
3.67
35.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
820 Followers

My name is John Benson. I am 32 years old. My wife and I have been married for ten years. They have been great years. Barbara is also 32, beautiful, loving and sexy. Her 38DD-26-36 figure has other men drooling when they see her. They sex is great, and we both enjoy it often.

Many men would think, "Why mess with a good thing." That is not me. I have had a fantasy of seeing my wife fuck other men and it has turned into an obsession. I mention it during sex and my wife indulges my fantasy by telling me what she would do with some man we saw that day. Sometimes, it's a waiter or a cab driver, or a delivery man. It always excites me and I always cum from the stories.

When I talk to her after sex, she says it is just talk. Barbara says she would NEVER have sex with another man. She has zero interest in sex with anyone but me. While that is great for my ego and my seven-inch cock, it is awful for my fantasy. Barbara is smarter than I am and much more logical. I tried to convince her one day:

John: "Barbara, if you had sex with another man, it would improve our sex life."

Barbara: "How exactly would my fucking another man do that?"

John: "You would get to experience another man and I would get to watch him giving you pleasure and seeing you receive it."

Barbara: "John, I am happy with our sex life now. I do not want or need anything or anyone else. If you want to see another man fucking me, you can watch porn and make believe the woman is me."

John: "Barb, it's not the same. I want to watch you with another man."

Barbara: "Let me ask you a question. What happens if this man is better than you are?"

John: "What do you mean, better?"

Barbara: "Better sexually. Maybe he has a bigger cock. Maybe he knows how to fuck better than you do. Maybe he gives me more orgasms than you do. Better."

John: "That's exactly my point. You could have better sex with him and then we can enjoy that when we have sex."

Barbara: "If I'm having better sex with someone else, why would I have sex with you?"

John: "Because we're married."

Barbara: "I don't recall having sex with other men being a part of our wedding vows. If I'm fucking other men, the marriage thing is pretty much out the window."

John: "Trust me Barbara. You will not feel that way after you do it. Why don't we try it and see what happens. If you hate it, I will never bring it up again."

Barbara: "You will stop bothering me about this. Fine, I will think about it. Exactly how do we find this mystery man?"

John: "I know some men who would do it. We can have a little get together in the house and you can meet them and decide who you would like to try it with."

Barbara: "How many men are we talking about?"

John: "I know at least six men who would be good candidates."

Barbara: "What makes them good candidates?"

John: "They are all men I know who have had these relationships with other wives of friends. All of the women see them often."

Barbara: "So other people will know if I do this."

John: "No one else will know about you."

Barbara: "You know about the other women. Everyone will know if I did it."

John: "It's a small group of people. Only people in the group might know. Not everyone knows about everyone else."

Barbara: "I'll think about it. I am tired. I'm going to sleep."

John: "I'll be right behind you."

Barbara: "I said sleep. Don't even think about bothering me."

A smart man would have dropped the idea but when the little head is in charge....

The next night, after some wine, Barbara decided that sex with me is back on the acceptable list. She had a couple of small orgasms and while we both approached the big one, I brought up her having sex with other men.

Barbara: "I told you I would think about it!"

John: "Just think of the earth-shattering orgasms you will be having."

Barbara: "Give me a giant orgasm now and we can have the meet and greet this Saturday night."

With that kind of incentive, I lifted up Barbara's legs and pushed them back to her shoulders. I grabbed her big tits and started pounding her as hard and fast as I could.

Barbara: "Oh yes baby. That's the way to fuck me. Shove that hard cock all the way up my pussy. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me. I'M CUMMMMINNNNG."

Barbara got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back and turned off the lights.

Barbara: "That was fun. Good night, John."

John: "Barbara, I haven't cum yet."

Barbara: "That's not my problem. I have to get ready for Saturday night."

So, I went into the bathroom and jerked off. You might think I was disappointed but all I could think about was watching my sexy wife fucking another man. I came a ton. It was incredible. Unfortunately, it was Tuesday and Barbara decided there would be no sex before the get together on Saturday. It was scheduled for 7 pm and Barbara had purchased beer, wine and alcohol. She also made some finger food for the guys to munch on.

I had scheduled six men for the meet and greet. All six arrived on time. I introduced Barbara to all of them by first names only. She had on a sexy dress and was not wearing a bra. Her cleavage was a big attraction. She spent time talking to all the guys. It was just casual. She needed to feel comfortable. After an hour, Barbara addressed the group.

Barbara: "Gentlemen, first off, thank you all for coming to our little meet and greet. You may already know this but let me give you a little background. My husband John has been pestering me for months to have sex with another man or more likely, other men. Honestly, I think it is a terrible idea for everyone but you guys. Still, he convinced me to at least go this far. Now I am not saying that sex with any of you would be bad. You all seem like nice men and sex with any of you might be great. Still, there is only one way to really find out -- you have to do it. I have now had enough wine tonight to be willing to select someone."

John: "So you're really going to pick someone?"

Barbara: "John, please do not interrupt me. As I was saying, I currently do not have any factor to determine whom to select. Therefore, we need to take it to another level. I hope this will not offend any of you, but I would appreciate it if you would all strip naked. I would like to see what kind of shape you are in and what kind of equipment you will fuck me with. Basically, I want to see your cock."

The guys had no problem stripping but one of them asked if Barbara was going to get naked as well. She reached behind her back and unclasped her dress. It fell to the floor and Barbara was stark naked. My cock was rock hard.

Barbara looked at the naked line up and had a big smile on her face.

Barbara: "Well boys, I'm very impressed. You are all in great shape and seem to have great cocks. However, I will need to see them hard, but don't you do it. I am going to suck each of you so I can see how much I will enjoy it."

Barbara started at one end and sucked the first man. He was the smallest cock of the group at eight inches. The next two were sucked hard and both were about nine inches. One of them was very thick. The next man was hung like a horse. He was over eleven inches. The last two were both about ten inches. Barbara finished and got up to make her decision.

Barbara: "Well boys you are all amazing specimen and while one of you is amazingly huge, all of you have great cocks. So, unless you are not interested, I suggest you all follow me to the bedroom where you can gangbang me. I would also like to be double penetrated and airtight."

When Barbara said that I came in my pants. My cock stayed hard as I followed everyone into the bedroom.

Barbara: "John, you sit in the chair in the corner and do not move from that spot. Boys, you decide who is first and who gets what holes. As long as I can keep going, we can fuck all night. Here's the lube for my asshole."

After three hours of fucking and Barbara screaming how much she loved it, all six had come at least three times each. Barbara had so many orgasms we probably would have to get a new mattress. I jacked off four times just watching her. They decided to take a break and get some food. Barbara took a quick shower.

Half an hour later, they were back at it. This time they went two at a time. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. She was screaming to fuck her harder and deeper. I didn't realize all the guys took a Viagra after the first hour of fucking. They fucked her for another three hours. It was three am when Barbara called it quits.

Barbara: "Guys, I'm all fucked out. All my holes are sore. This was great. I loved it. All of you were amazing. I think we should have a gangbang every Saturday evening. I would also love to see two of you Monday through Friday evening. If two of you like to work together, you can pick a night and come over to fuck me. Since there are six of you, and there are five nights up for grabs, you can just pick a night and if you are the first two or the only one, you're in -- and I mean in. In my mouth. In my pussy. In my ass. I think I'll need Sunday off to recuperate."

Several of the guys picked some days and the others said they need to see what they have scheduled. Barbara walked everyone out while she was still naked and came back up for bed. I was ready to reclaim my wife and I approached her. She stopped me and said that I should sleep in the guest room. When I complained, she said that I should move into the guest room.

John: "When are we going to have sex?"

Barbara: "John, you jerked off watching me get royally fucked tonight. That is what you wanted, and you got it. All six of those guys are much better sexually than you. A big cock makes a big difference and you do not have one big enough for me. You can either move into the other room, watch me have sex with them and any other huge cocks I can find, or you can move out."

Well, I am enjoying being Barbara's pimp and finding her all the big cocks that she can handle. I am not allowed to fuck her anymore, but I get to cum all I want while watching her fuck. That's more fun than I ever had before.

BH54
BH54
820 Followers