Husband with Testing Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unghhhhhhhhhh..." she groaned as I felt her get even harder, then she pulsed over and over inside me, heightening how powerful my orgasm already was. It sounded even stranger to hear her female voice riding out a decidedly male orgasm. I nearly screamed at the same time.

I was panting just as hard as she was when she collapsed on top of me, her thick dick buried inside me, her gargantuan tits pressing into my hairy chest. She flexed her PC muscles at the same time she pushed her hips into mine and I groaned again. I was breathing as if I had just run a distance race. We were both a little sweaty. Out of nowhere, I giggled. I couldn't help it, the orgasm had just kicked my endorphins up to 11.

"Holy shit, honey," I gasped. I had a dopey grin on my face that I couldn't do anything about. "I don't think I have ever come that hard!"

She propped herself back up on an elbow and smiled at me, then gave me a tender kiss. "I love seeing you come that hard," she answered. "And my toes are still tingling, too. Your pussy always sends me over the moon."

I laughed again at how ridiculous that sentence sounded to me and I wondered at how it was completely natural for her to think that way.

A part of me was a little disappointed since I could feel her going flaccid. I knew how that worked all too well. And why, a few seconds later, I frowned in disappointment when she pulled out. What had been my dick glistened with my juices and her jizz.

Her jizz...oh, shit. I could feel it. Her load of cum was starting to leak out of me. In a way it was kind of sexy but I didn't want to stain the sheets or anything. Dammit. I got up as carefully as I could and did the same ridiculous thighs-clamped-together-even-though-it-won't-help walk, trying to avoid the icky feeling of cum running down my leg. At least hers had been shaved, so she didn't have to clean it out of her leg hair!

Awkward journey to the toilet complete, I sat down in relief and let her load run out of me. Then I realized that I had to pee. Well, it's not like I could stand up to right now. I tried to relax, realizing that despite all the times I'd sat down to urinate before-go ahead and laugh but with morning wood, trying to piss is like wrangling a hose held by a Tasmanian Devil on speed-it wasn't as strange. I felt it just start to flow, I guess. That took a few seconds because my muscles were still spasming every so often, but it did start.

Now the part I had NO experience with: wiping. I eventually figured it out, remembering to go front-to-back because otherwise *GROSS*, and made my way back into the bedroom. Jess looked angelic, on her back with a goofy smile with her legs spread wide and her softening penis easily visible from her approximation of a skirt.

I sighed as I flopped down next to her. "You're fantastic," I told her.

"You're the one with that sexy pussy," she countered. I laughed but not for the reason she thought, of that I am sure. "You know I love how you look when I'm just pushing inside you the first time."

I kissed her with passion. "I do." Well, now. "And I love the look on your face when you do. And the way those huge tits of yours bounce when you fuck me...mmmmMMM!" I said. I meant it, but again probably not for the same reasons she thought. I thought about asking her about the swap for half a second but decided that for just now, it was more fun to enjoy the benefits and experiment with situations that highlighted her ignorance of the change I'd enacted.

"I need a smoke, not some Skittles," I quipped, referring to a joke by one of my favorite comedians.

"How 'bout a Jolly Rancher?" she asked, having heard me make the same joke enough times. I finished buckling my jeans, still marveling at how weird it felt to have a pussy but to wear boxer shorts, kissed her, and pulled my shirt on as I headed downstairs.

When I had finished, I came inside and she'd already poured us both a glass of wine. Normally on Monday nights she would watch her favorite show and I would play games or stream video on the computer upstairs in our office. So after we ate dinner-somehow I managed to not focus on the radical readjustment of my crotch the whole time-that's what we did. It was hilarious seeing her readjust where her dick and balls were positioned after she sat down after all of the times she'd given me a raised eyebrow for doing the same thing. Fuck it. "Everything OK, honey?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

She looked askance at me. "I'm just adjusting. You try having all this stuff hanging around and see how comfortable it is. Everything you have is internal!"

I could barely hold in hysterical laughter. "I may try that sometime," I told her before I kissed her and headed upstairs. She gave me a quizzical look but didn't say anything.

Apparently my managing not to diddle myself or even think about my pussy evaporated the moment I got up to the office. I had changed out of my jeans and into some basketball shorts because they're really comfy. I was a little nervous but decided to risk it and pulled my shorts and boxers down to my knees and marveled once more. There was still a vagina there instead of my faithful penis. I was just as marveled at that fact as I was that I felt ready to go again. Really? Not only are the orgasms more comprehensive and you can have them without feeling overloaded, sometimes over and over, but it's that resilient?

On the other hand, I realized that outside of elimination of waste, that organ's two purposes were to deliver a baby and to be penetrated relentlessly. No wonder it could handle all I'd put it through and be ready for more. It suddenly seemed strange to call someone you thought was weak and who couldn't stand up to tough conditions a pussy. It was the polar opposite of both.

Now, back to business. I was wet again. Somehow. Well, as long as I kept myself fairly quiet up here, I wouldn't draw any attention. And if I did, maybe I could get her to fuck me again... My musings ended quickly as my fingertips found my clit again and I had to stifle a groan. I still didn't understand how women walked around all day with one of these without playing with it at least six times a day.

I decided to experiment, though. Still manipulating my sopping wet clitoris with a fingertip of one hand, I slid first one and then two of the fingers from my other hand into my cavity and had to try even harder to stifle another louder groan. It was almost as good as before when Jess had been balls-deep in me and had been diddling that sensitive button as she slid in and out. I tried to muffle my moans and grunts as I masturbated, on my way to my fourth orgasm of the day and got a little less successful the closer I was to climax. Somehow, though, I managed to hold it together through the crest, and had a mainly silent orgasm where I just breathed heavily out through my nose as the cascade of ecstasy washed over me.

I leaned back in the chair. I was sated. For now. All the talk about men being the ones who couldn't stop thinking about sex? That apocryphal narrative about men thinking about sex 200 times every day? I think it's backwards. I had had my "lady" parts for less than six hours and had jilled off twice, been eaten to orgasm, and fucked to another one. I hadn't been this horny since I was a teenager. The craziest thing was that I was still ready for more!

I concluded that some it was the resilience of the vagina but that most of this insatiable desire was because it was new. I pulled up my shorts and headed downstairs. I mused that possibly panties might be a better choice for underwear since they're designed for my new anatomy...? I also had another toy if you looked at it the right way. She was still the love of my life but her crotch had been mine before that afternoon. Absolutely if you look at it one way and figuratively if you looked at it another.

"How was it?" I asked as I leaned over and kissed her.

"Great!" she exclaimed and proceeded to show me a couple of routines. The dancers' athleticism was impressive to say the least. But their bodies were so sexy...it just fueled the fire.

I managed to be as subtle as possible (which was probably not very) about the way I started caressing her thigh as we watched, forcing myself to move my hand farther upward as slowly as I could. I was so tempted to just grab her junk right away.

The routine finished and she looked at me. "That was amazing, wasn't it?"

"Not as amazing as you are," I answered and kissed her as deep as I could. She sounded surprised but didn't object.

Our kiss broke and she breathed, "Just what has gotten into you?"

I grinned. "Besides you?"

A smile that was part desire, part amusement, and part annoyance crossed her pretty face. "Yes, besides me. You're never this...um...feisty."

I glanced down. "It looks like you're pretty happy with this."

Jess blushed a little. "Of course I am, I love the way you make me feel desired, but this is just so different. Why are you acting different?"

I leaned up and kissed her while trying to pull her sweats down. Just to change the subject for a second, not all sweatpants look frumpy. With the right curves and/or bulge underneath they can look fantastic. And maybe I was describing these wrong. They were closer to yoga pants but made of more a sweatpants type of material.

Anyway, we shared as kiss that started out as tender but worked up to pretty passionate before I got the waistband worked down around her balls. That let me free my hands to begin to stroke her. I pulled back and looked deeply in her eyes. "I love you very much and wanted to finish what I started earlier," I explained with a smirk.

Her eyes were now half-closed with arousal. As we had kissed and I had manipulated her "womanhood" I felt it going from somewhere below "semi" to "rock hard." I remembered how it felt from how much I had enjoyed edging, just jerking off and getting right to the edge of orgasm but backing off. That had always gotten me the hardest, and it felt like she was just about there.

"What do you mean?" she sighed. It was already clear that I was making her feel pretty good.

"This," I answered, taking her hard length into my mouth. I managed to keep it there, mainly just using my tongue while I slid off the couch next to her so that I was on my knees between her spread legs.

"Ughhhhh...that always feels soo good..." she moaned. I grunted around her at the same time that I moved my hands to her waistband, urging her to lift her hips so that I could slip her pants down some.

Once that was accomplished, I concentrated on fondling her sack with my left hand while my right followed my mouth, stroking her foreskin up and down while I bobbed my head, my tongue swirling the whole time and applying gentle suction.

"Oh, wow, honey, this is so good..."

Keeping my steady strokes up, I pulled my mouth off for just a second to reply, "I wanted you to come in my mouth before. Now I can concentrate without you licking me," then devoured her right away.

She groaned. Jess wasn't the kind of woman who got off on playing with her breasts while I was going down on her, it simply didn't do anything for her. She usually just stroked my hair or laid back with her hands to the side. In the back of my mind I made a mental note to maybe explore a future swap to address that.

She throbbed in my mouth and I was rewarded with the taste of her precum. Meanwhile, I was sopping wet and clenching myself constantly. I couldn't resist the temptation and my hand slipped inside my shorts to address my own need.

My rhythm stumbled a little as I moaned but it felt SOOO good as I circled my clit. I indulged myself for about five seconds then with reluctance withdrew my hand and went back to what I had come downstairs to do. And she was getting close. Her own hips were starting to buck a little and her breathing was quickening at the same time I was tasting a lot more of her preseminal fluid. She had started to throb as she flexed her PC muscles, making her grow then shrink slightly in my mouth.

"Baby...You're gonna make me come..." she moaned. I grunted an encouragement and sped up, increasing the suction. My jaw was getting sore but I resolved to get her across the finish line. The crazy thing was that I could feel something starting to build in my own core. I was drenched and now my pussy was clenching its muscles all on its own and I was starting to tremble a little. And my own narrow hips were also starting to move, searching for something to get some friction against. Oh, boy...one of the hottest things I had ever experienced was when a woman was giving me a blowjob and not only wanted me to come in her mouth but had an orgasm of her own when I did. Was I about to do the same thing for my wife and her new equipment?

"Oh, yeah, babyyyyy!" Jess cried when her hips started bucking. I bore down with my own muscles and found that I was about to crest myself. When the first shot of her load hit my mouth, I came. I can't tell you to this day how I managed to keep stimulating her with my hands and my mouth but somehow it worked. She did that incredibly sexy take on a male orgasm with a female voice as I did the opposite with her pumping my mouth full. I was moaning and squeaking as an orgasm of my own made me shudder and groan. Now that she was over the edge I quickly slipped two fingers into my hungry twat that had been aching to be filled and that extended the ecstasy for a few seconds longer.

I slowed to a stop as her spurts subsided, reluctantly removing her from my mouth once she finished depositing her load. I remembered how sensitive I was at that point when I'd had that body part and didn't want her overstimulated. She opened her eyes and met mine over her heaving chest and shaking abdomen. "I love you very much," I told her as I gave her cock head a gentle kiss.

"Holy shit!" she gasped. I grinned. "You could do that every day and I wouldn't complain! I just feel bad that I didn't make you come."

I giggled. Which felt foolish but I really couldn't help it. The endorphin rush from an orgasm with this new plumbing flooded my brain and it was more than I was used to. "Challenge accepted," I murmured as I gave her softening member another tender kiss. "And what makes you think that you didn't?"

"It sounded like you were enjoying yourself, but...did you? If you did, how did I do it?" Jess asked with a confused look.

"I didn't know it was going to happen, either, but doing that for you really turns me on and it actually made me come when you came in my mouth," I attempted to explain as I joined her on the couch. "I had no idea but it felt fantastic!" I gave her a deep kiss. She pulled back and grimaced a little.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, babe." I guess that just because she didn't mind my new taste, it looked like she still wasn't a fan of her own. Maybe another thing to be swapped? I nodded to myself internally. Definitely. I had to find someone who enjoyed snowballing and swap that part of their sexuality with my wife's.

She was pulling her clothing back on as it struck me: there were all sorts of aspects of sexuality that I could swap, not just body parts! Maybe. I had to test it out.

Jess yawned and extended her whole body in a luxurious stretch. "I was already getting sleepy, honey. Now I'm really ready for bed," she announced. Which was not just normal: I could just about set my watch to when she wanted to go to bed, just about ten o'clock every night whether she had to work the next day or not.

I kissed her again. "I love you, sexy."

She looked deep into my eyes. "I love you so much, honey. Are you sure you're satisfied?"

I grinned. "You know me, I can keep going. I know you can't do much with that right now," I continued with a glance at her now-flaccid member, "but if you wanted to do something for me I wouldn't mind. But I know you're tired, and I don't mind if you go to bed, honey. I really loved that."

"You're very sweet," she replied. After another yawn, she asked, "Are you sure you don't mind? I'm really sleepy."

I kissed her again. "That was great and I did get off," was my answer. "Go to bed, babe."

She smiled and kissed me. "Okay. Thanks, honey, that was really good."

"Good! And I was serious. If you want me to blow you every night, I'm all for it," I declared and bit my lower lip. Wait, where did that come from? Was that a side effect of the swap? Because the idea was getting me going again.

"Mmmm...I hope you're serious," she said as she stood, yawning yet again.

"As a heart attack."

She just smiled and headed out of the room to take care of the daily stuff she did before bed. As usual, I headed out back for a smoke on our patio. As much as my body was singing, now having had five orgasms since that afternoon, I knew that I was ready for more and that made me grin to myself as I played with my phone.

I explained before that she usually headed to bed right at ten every night, but I'm much more of a night owl. I don't get sleepy until almost midnight. So usually once she'd gone to bed I would watch some TV that she wasn't that interested in and jack off, or if I was more tired earlier I would just masturbate and then go to bed.

I felt wonderful but I was still horny so after I said goodnight to her once she was in bed, I waited for a moment, then got my earphones out and fired up the app I used to access the several hundred gigabytes of porn I had downloaded. In addition to all the TG porn I described earlier, there was a fair amount of lesbian, bondage, and female masturbation videos, as well as quite a few of crossdressers and some of them in chastity cages.

I am very much into power exchange. The dynamic fascinated me. I was, as a result, into BDSM, both as a top and a bottom. Jess was not. At all. That was something else I had to look into swapping for sure.

I wasn't interested in female masturbation that night for obvious reasons. I scrolled on my phone, starting a few various videos in some categories, but stopped them before settling on a folder full of male-to-female transgendered women having sex with cisgendered women. It was so hot seeing a beautiful woman with a penis having sex with a genetic girl.

I pulled my shorts down and settled back down on the couch, my fingertips not surprising me when they sensed that I was already soaked. My pussy was fairly sensitive at this point having brought me to climax five times in as many hours, but it was still ready for more and so was I. I shuddered with pleasure when I found my clit, and I began rubbing with quick circles and a light touch. I had to stifle a loud moan again, since I didn't want to wake Jess up.

With a start I stopped and paused the scene showing Tiffany Starr getting it on with a genetically female porn star. Wait a minute, I thought. I have my own dildo!

I yanked my shorts and boxers back up and made my way to my stash in the office as quickly as I could without making much noise. I had greatly enjoyed prostate stimulation before I swapped it to Jess and so I had several sex toys. She was adamantly not interested in any kind of anal play whatsoever having to do with either of us so I ended up with a moderate collection of toys. I wondered if that could somehow be swapped, too. My muscles contracted with excitement at the thought as I rummaged for my vibrator.

I found it and got the batteries installed then headed downstairs with butterflies in my stomach for the umpteenth time that day. The moment I got back to the couch, I yanked my shorts and boxers off, spread my legs, and started the video back up. I simply played with my clit until the first shot of Tiffany penetrating the other girl on the screen, at which point I had to keep myself silent again. It didn't feel as good as Jess's dick had felt earlier, but it still felt better than just diddling my joy button or using my fingers. And that was before I turned on the vibrator.