Husband's Family Orgies

Story Info
She marries; is pulled into adventurous family's sexual antics.
1.9k words
3.94
49.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

She watched as the huge cock sank into her mother-in-law's cunt. Again. And again. Sitting next to her husband Jeffrey, she had her hand on his thigh, rubbing absently. By accident her hand knocked against his crotch. He was hard again!

It struck Jacinta how very strange it was to have found herself here among these people. She had grown up in the interior of the country and had come to the coastal town to attend college. She met the tall guy working at the large supermarket who ended up helping her with paying fees at college. They saw each other more frequently as her final year wound to a close. One weekend he took her home to meet his mother and sister.

She was astonished at the free attitude she saw here. Her father back home was merely peripheral to the family's life and she could not imagine joking with her mother in the way she saw Jeffrey's sister talking to her mother, Sandra. It struck her that they were a very touchy-feely family with hugs being exchanged by all and sundry. She got folded into embraces throughout the visit. This put a stamp on all her encounters with the family. On other occasions she noticed that visitors constantly knocked at the door and were welcomed, no matter what their business was.

It went without saying that once Jacinta finished her studies, she would share quarters with Jeffrey. Again it seemed odd that she accepted that fact so demurely. Her own mother would be dead set against her brother's girlfriend living with him in her full knowledge.

Then one evening as she visited her boyfriend's family, there was an older man in the house. Jeffrey seemed to give him a measure of respect as if he had known the man for many years, or he was perhaps a parent. Yet she had never heard mention of a father in that household. He was, apparently, an old flame of Sandra's.

He too was drawn into the family's love net with ease. He hugged Jacinta tightly in a full body embrace that would have shocked her had it not been for her previous experiences with that family. Instead she surprised herself by enjoying Andrew's hug, even wanting it to last a bit longer. It was the first time she had felt anything sexual with any member of the household. Or maybe, she now thought, I have been blind to the signs.

When Flora the sister came in, Jacinta thought she caught something in the way she greeted Andrew. Later in the evening she noticed that Jeffrey embraced his mother with tenderness. That whole evening, signs were all around her of sexual undertones she must have been missing in the past.

Each evening when she came in from work, it was the habit that she first passed by Jeffrey's mother's before going home. Andrew gave her warm hugs and at times ran his hands over her body; when Jeffrey came in he got warm ones from his sister and his mother. By the time they left for their place, a lot of touching had been carried on. She went home with a buzz in her veins from all this sexual tension. It seemed Jeffrey, too got affected by it to such an extent that he fucked her harder and longer than usual.

Andrew spent five days before departing for the capital. During that time Jacinta watched as what she would have considered family boundaries came tumbling down. She was not sure whether it was Andrew's influence, or it had always been like this but she had missed all the signs.

But even after Andrew's departure this family continued to affect her in ways she didn't quite understand.

Two months later Andrew was back. He held Jeffrey's sister so tenderly and then pulled Jacinta into his arms tightly. She felt that unfamiliar yet welcome spark when he held her bottom. She kept her eyes peeled to see any signs of funny business amongst the people she had come to love so deeply. Andrew and Sandra went in to the shower together, leaving Jacinta wide-eyed before she noticed that neither Flora nor Jeffrey seemed to give it any thought. She heard definite sounds of laughter in the bathroom. After they came out, wrapped in bathrobes, Jeffrey pulled her in to shower with him in the same nonchalant manner. She had never done this outside of their house! She thought the adults or Flora would roll their eyes but it seemed as normal as blinking. He played games as they washed, causing her to giggle.

"Don't do that! You'll cause me to laugh out loud. What will everyone think?" Jeffrey merely tickled her midriff so that she actually laughed. She grabbed his balls in mock seriousness.

"I will punish you for that! Shall I yank them off?"

Pretending to be terrified, he said, "Forgive me mama! I shan't do it again. Promise!"

They found the 'parents' with arms around each other. Sandra was not even taking care to cover herself. Half her left thigh was in full view of her son. Flora was last to shower and she came out wrapped in a kikoy. So all five were in minimal dress as they had dinner. Andrew was all over his Sandra, rubbing her thighs, tummy and upper arms. At times he ran hands over Flora, which drew comment from neither mother nor brother. He smiled across at Jacinta and, as she smiled back, expected protest from her husband or his mother. None came.

There was a Mexican soap running on TV as they ate and adjourned to the sofas afterwards. Then Andrew asked his daughter (as Jacinta had by now discovered Flora to be) to load "that DVD". Jacinta nearly fell off her seat in shock when she discovered it was a blue movie. Nobody else seemed to think there was anything odd, so she sat quietly getting all heated up by the scenes on screen.

It was an incestuous film where the parents had regular sex with their own children and at times involved the children's friends. She was almost on the point of leaving, unwilling to watch such acts, but since nobody else was bothered in the least, she decided she might cause offence.

When she noticed that Andrew had his hand inside the older woman's robe, while she looked as if she were enjoying a secret pleasure, she knew this was going to be an unusual evening, at least for her, if not for anyone else. Flora was leaning against her mother even as she was being fingered.

The scene became more explicit when the daughter sat on her father's lap. His very tumescent cock was at the girl's cunt lips. At that point Andrew commanded Flora to leave her mother's side and come to sit next to him. He wasted no time parting her kikoy and caressing her in a most non-parental manner.

Jeffrey got to work on his wife in full view of the rest of the family! This was yet another shock for her. On screen the father had penetrated his daughter's cunt and was fucking her wildly, while her mother encouraged it all by rubbing her husband and daughter all over, kissing him as her hand wandered all over the younger woman's buttocks. The five watchers were beyond the point of no return by this time. Sandra had one leg on the sofa in order to open her thighs to Andrew's depredations. Jeffrey was sucking Jacinta's tits causing her to moan uncontrollably. Andrew stood up and commanded both his women to do the same. Sandra half turned and called to Jeffrey to join them in the bedroom as well; of course Jacinta was dragged along.

Andrew first untied his daughter's flimsy covering, tossing it away like it was irritating him. He kissed her hard on the mouth; while she stood on her tiptoes to better reach his mouth. Sandra stood behind her lover and caressed his cock until it was standing tall as if looking for the nearest hole. Jeffrey pulled Jacinta to sit on the stool at the foot of the bed. Andrew lifted his daughter's leg wrapping it around his torso. This was like a cue to Sandra to guide her lover's tool into their daughter's waiting cunt. Jacinta was divided between responding to her husband's fondling and watching the scene playing out in front of her. Loud moans and sounds of fucking continued to pour out from the TV in the sitting room, further exciting the family.

Sandra moved to her daughter's side and sucked her tits. Flora cried out as she came on her father's cock. He slowed his movements to allow her to enjoy the full extent of her first orgasm of the evening. Meanwhile, his hand strayed to find his lover's thighs and within no time he had parted her lips. Sandra had by now also decreased her vigour on her daughter's breasts and was licking with an open tongue. But she was pushed away when daughter pulled father into a tight embrace with renewed kissing. Sandra lifted her leg onto the bed, allowing Andrew to finger her more deeply.

All this sex had thrown Jacinta into a frenzy, and she imitated the daughter in the blue movie by sitting on her husband's thighs and admitting his cock into her. It took scant minutes for them to come loudly, and shamelessly.

Suddenly Sandra fell away from her lover's hands, landing on the bed with legs splayed open and her wet cunt pointing at the ceiling. Andrew pulled out of his daughter's cunt gently and turned his still tumescent cock towards Sandra's inviting cunt. As if she had done this countless times, Flora went around the bed and took her mother's breast into her mouth, who responded by holding her daughter's head. The juices in his lover's pussy oiled Andrew's entry; it took only a few strokes for him to be all the way in. Jacinta watched the huge cock sinking into her mother-in-law's cunt. Probably because of Flora's sucking of her breasts, and Andrew's previous fucking of Flora, they both came with much shouting and screaming.

"Go and suck Flora!" So saying to Jacinta, Jeffrey moved to his mother's side and started sucking her boobs. Andrew was exhausted by this time and as he pulled out of Sandra he fell on his side. Flora had her legs wide open with Jacinta eating her out. Jeffrey climbed fully onto the bed and placed his cock over his mother's mouth. His own mouth went to her cunt and licked her tenderly. He might have thought that everything was coming to a conclusive end but his mother's mouth excited him so much that his cock stood at full attention. At the same time Sandra's pussy got very wet. She pulled her mouth from her son's cock to beg him to fuck her. Quickly he changed position to place his cock at his mother's entrance. He slid in smoothly, owing to his mother's saliva on his cock and his own saliva on her lips. Apparently instead of Andrew relaxing, he had found Jacinta's pussy unattended and had sunk his head between her legs, sucking her to a delirium. This got her so fired up that her sucking of her sister-in-law's pussy became more frenzied. Those combined sounds took mother and son on a speedy track so that they came hot on the heels of Jacinta's simultaneous arrival at Terminal Orgasm with Flora's.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers