Husband's Hotwife Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept kissing, nibbling her neck and ear, slowly moving onto her luscious red lips. I teased them, enjoying the softness, when her tongue hungrily darted out, touching mine, lips melting into one another. We kissed passionately for several minutes, and all that time, I was pinning her to the wall by her hands next to her head. I broke the kiss, and we looked at each other intently for long seconds. The way she applied her makeup, the smokey eye look, and her rouge lipstick suited her so well. I loved it.

"You are so beautiful. I want you, Julie," I murmured.

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned, "I want you too, my sexy man."

Her words surprised me, and I did not expect her to call me sexy, but she was turning me on more and more. My surprise must have been written on my face.

"You drive me crazy, sexy," she murmured.

My cock was struggling in my pants. I stepped away, led Julie towards the bedroom, and pushed her onto my bed. She fell back, squealing in surprise, then slid onto the pillow and seductively bit her lower lip.

"Take me, Jim," she whispered, "Make me yours."

"I will, beautiful," I said, pulling my shirt off, and she grinned.

"Come on, I am so wet for you."

She pulled the hem of her dress onto her hip and spread her legs, bending them at the knee, her strappy sandals planted on the white bed sheets. My eyes glimpsed at her feet and red toenails.

"You'd love to worship my feet, wouldn't you, Jim?"

I looked up and saw her smirking.

"You have beautiful feet and great legs, Julie."

"You will have plenty of time to worship them, but now I want your cock, Jim."

I undid the buckle on my trousers, pulled the zip down, kicked my shoes off and removed my pants. All that time, Julie's eyes followed every move of my hands.

"Take your socks off, too," she said, so I did.

I hooked my fingers into my jocks and started to push them down on my hip, looking into her eyes. As my cock sprung free, she bit her lower lip.

"You have a beautiful cock," she moaned.

I climbed onto the bed between her legs and could see her black knickers soaked through. I hooked my fingers into the waistband and slowly began to pull them off. She raised her arse, and it slipped off her hip when I realised it was, in fact, a G-string. She raised her legs, and I tugged it off, tossing it to the side. My eyes diverted to her freshly shaven pussy. There wasn't a strand of hair to be seen anywhere, only her juices seeping out from her vagina.

"Fuck me with your beautiful cock."

I leant to her pussy and softly kissed her folds, eliciting a moan from her. She placed her hands on my head, fingers entwined in my hair, moaning while my tongue explored her folds, tasting her juices. I swirled my tongue around her clit in every which way for some time, listening to her ever louder moaning and squealing.

"I want to feel you inside me, Jim. Fuck me, please."

I moved above her, peering into her lustful eyes, while she grabbed my cock, and raised her legs up, rubbing her stocking-clad thighs against my torso. She guided the head of my phallus to her vagina, and I thrust forward just enough for the bulbous head to slip in. Looking into each other's eyes, I saw the lecherousness in hers when my cock penetrated her waiting hole, watched the pleasure of a woman in love as my cock sank deep into her body.

I lowered myself onto her, our lips melting and our tongues making love while I slowly thrust in and out of her. Her walls grabbed and squeezed my cock, drawing more blood into it. The feeling was exquisite, that I had never felt before. Her arms closed tightly around my neck, her stocking-clad legs rubbing on my side, intensifying my arousal. Breaking the kiss, her hands aimlessly roamed on my back, her fingernails digging into my skin while I kissed her neck and shoulder and whispered into her ear.

"You feel so good, Baby."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"So wonderful," I murmured.

"Fuck me with that gorgeous cock you have."

"Want you to cum on my cock, beautiful."

"Mmmhmm."

I kissed her neck, her face her lips while we made love, filling the room with the sounds of our pleasures. Julie's moaning got louder and louder, and soon they turned to squeals.

"I am going to cum," she screamed.

Her body began to quiver uncontrollably under me whilst her loud yelping filled the room and my mind, bringing me to the edge. I raised myself just enough to look into her beautiful, love-filled eyes.

"I am going to cum," I groaned.

"Yes, fill me, my sexy man," she wailed.

I grunted, and my flexing cock squirted seeds deep inside her trembling body whilst we intently looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you, sexy Baby," I murmured.

"I love you too, sexy man," she whispered, and we passionately kissed.

Sunday, I drove her back to Jack's to collect her car, and that afternoon she moved in with me after collecting her stuff from her parent's house. The following Friday, we got married at the local registry office, we were lucky there was an empty spot on their calendar, and that night, we flew out on a short but memorable honeymoon for the weekend.

12