Husband's Hotwife Obsession Ch. 03

Story Info
The obsession is fulfilled in an erotic game.
6.9k words
4.71
11.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years passed since we had met Bill on the riverbank on our way to lunch when one day, as I was watching a documentary on the telly, Julie came into the living room holding her phone and plopped down on my lap, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Bill has just texted me."

"Has he? What does he want?"

"Don't be like that. As far as I remember, when we saw Bill, you enjoyed showing me off."

"I won't deny that I enjoyed how he ogled you."

"Sometimes I wonder about you."

"Wonder what, Baby?"

"Anyway, he asked if we could have dinner with him on Saturday night. Said he wanted to tell us what was happening in his life and ask for a favour. Would prefer to do it over dinner if we agreed."

"Or just wants to leer at you again."

"You men can't think of anything else, can you?"

"I don't blame any one of them. You are gorgeous, and the way you dress draws attention."

"Are you complaining? I can change the way I dress, maybe dress like Betty."

"No.., no.., I am not and don't change. I love to ogle you, beautiful," I said, kissing Julie's luscious red lips.

"I won't. I love how I dress and how you look at me, Babe," she smiled as she said it. "But back to the topic. What should I tell him?"

"Tell him... We'll meet him."

"Okay," she said and started to type on her phone.

I watched her delicate fingers, her red fingernails dance on the screen as she typed her reply. When she finished, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately until the beep of her phone interrupted our pash. She broke the kiss and looked at her phone, showing me Bill's reply. He thanked us and asked where would be the most convenient to meet.

"I don't know, not knowing what he wants to discuss," I said.

"Well, I just tell him his choice."

"No.., wait! How about we invite him here?"

"Are you serious? He's my ex."

"Well, if you can handle it, I can too."

"I'll think about it," Julie said while tossing the phone on the couch.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, softly kissing my lips until I opened my mouth, and her tongue darted out, entering mine. We passionately kissed as my left hand groped her firm arse and the other caressed her stocking-clad thigh while her arms tightened around my neck and the heat turned up between us. I loved her sudden display of affection, feeling the love and passion she held for me, and I had never forgotten to tell her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her.

She broke the kiss and rose from my lap to stand in front of me while looking into my eyes intently as she slipped her foot from her mule and pressed her nylon-covered toes against my hardening cock, wiggling her red toes, wickedly smiling, watching me being mesmerised by them. I was about to touch them when she quickly pulled her foot away and slipped the mule on.

"If you are a good boy, I might let you worship my legs tonight, but now I must attend to dinner," she said, walking to the door, looking back at the last minute, seductively smiling while blowing an air kiss.

"I can help you with dinner, Baby."

"No, thank you. I know how you help."

The dinner was delicious as always; her being a great cook and adventurous with food always resulted in mouth-watering dishes. After dinner, I told her to chill and that I would clean up the kitchen, although there was not much to clean apart from our dinner dishes and a couple of odd pieces.

When I had finished, I joined her in the living room, not expecting to see her wearing her black, sheer robe, which had only a single ribbon across her breasts to tie it together and would have reached the floor had it not been for her incredibly high black stiletto mules which enhanced the appearance of her stocking clad legs and feet. Her black garter belts held in place the smoke-coloured seamed nylons.

"Wow, just looking at you, I am getting a hard-on."

"I love when I turn you on so easily," she said, walking to the couch with two glasses of wine. "Come, sit next to your hot wife."

"You can say that again," I said, adding, "you are the hottest wife I have ever met."

"Thank you, sexy man."

I turned on the floor lamp in the corner to set a romantic mood before turning off the ceiling lights, picked up the remote for the sound system, selected an 'easy' music channel and sat beside her. She handed me my glass, and when I put my arm around her shoulder, she snuggled against me while we sipped on our Chardonnays, enjoying the moment.

"I considered inviting Bill for dinner, and I am okay with it."

"Then it is settled," I replied, kissing her hair.

She handed me her glass and, finding her phone on the cushions, sent a message to Bill inviting him and Betty over, then lay on the couch, putting her feet on my lap. I placed the glasses on the table and, turning my attention to her feet and legs, gently massaged them over her stockings. She closed her eyes, softly purring to my touch. I knew she loved it as much as I did, and after removing one of her black mules, I placed it on the couch beside me, then focused on rubbing her toes and the sole of her foot. Her phone buzzed; she looked at it, then at me.

"Bill replied," she began, "he said that it would be only him as they had broken up a few weeks ago, and that was one of the things he wanted to tell us at dinner. The other was about his plan for the future, the job he accepted overseas. Since it all came out in the messages, he did not see any point in having dinner any longer.

"I am not surprised," I said. "Betty was never the woman I could see Bill settle down with. Tell him we still can have dinner, and the invitation still stands if you are okay with it, Baby."

"Yes.., I am. I will tell Bill dinner is still on."

While she typed, I raised her foot and began to kiss her toes one by one, inhaling her sweet smell, then kissed the sole and ball of her foot.

"That's so nice, Babe," she said as her phone buzzed once more.

"It is Bill, again, thanking us for the invitation and saying he'll come."

I placed her foot on my lap, slipping the mule on when she removed her feet and stood before me, offering her hands.

"Dance with your hot wife, sexy man."

I took her hands and stood up, leading her to the middle of the room, pulling her tightly into me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we swayed to the slow beat of the music whilst I pondered about the frequency she used the words "hot wife" yet hated the word "hotwife" and its connotation.

"I love you, my sexy hot wife."

She looked at me, and our lips met in a passionate kiss that went on song after song. When she broke the kiss, taking her hand, I led her to our bedroom. We made slow passionate love well into the night.

We snuggled in post-orgasmic bliss, aimlessly caressing each other as her hand drifted to my flaccid cock, wrapping her fingers around it, and she softly kissed my cheek.

"Have you ever fucked while someone was watching?" she asked me out of the blue, surprising me.

"No! Well, except when Paul watched me."

"Have you ever had fantasies about being watched while you fucked a woman?" she asked, adding, "Imagined someone was watching us?"

Even before I could answer her, she noticed my cock twitch in her hand.

"Oh, you did, you naughty boy!" she exclaimed, kissing me passionately.

"Well, yes, I did," I said breathlessly.

"About someone watching us while we fucked?"

"Yes, I have."

"Tell me about it."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course, I want to know what my sexy man fantasies about."

"Well, I have this fantasy where in the heat of the moment, we forget to close the curtains, and while we are making love, while I am fucking you from behind, I notice that someone is watching us from the other building. Strangely, instead of stopping and closing the curtains, I could feel my excitement increases, and I fuck you harder. When I bring to your attention that we have a voyeur, to my surprise, you just tell me to fuck you even harder."

"Wow, I like it. Makes my pussy tingle," Julie said, kissing my cheek.

"Do you?"

"Of course, it's hot."

She got out of bed, turned the floor lamp on in the corner that dimly illuminated the room, and pulled the curtains open before climbing back in bed.

"Is this how you imagined?"

"Yes, it is."

She moved between my legs, took my cock in her hand, and began to kiss and lick it until it was fully grown again, looking at me with a satisfying smile. Wondering if anyone had noticed what we were doing, I kept glancing at her and the building through the window but saw no one except for the lights in a few windows.

The next apartment block was a bit too far for anyone to recognise us but close enough to see clearly with the naked eye what we were doing when a bright light shone in the room, not so much with the dimmed light. Still, that did not take the edge off my excitement, nor Julie's.

"Can you imagine someone is watching us from one of those windows as your slutty hot wife sucks your cock?" she asked, looking at the lights through the window.

"Yes, I can."

"Then, fuck your slut wife! Let them see how you fuck a slut," she said, presenting her arse to me on her hands and knees.

I quickly moved behind her, positioned my shaft at her wet hole, and looked towards the window as I drove my cock in. Yelping at the sudden intrusion, she raised her head, and at that moment, I took advantage of her position, grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled her head back, and began fucking her even harder.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck your slut," she squealed.

I did, fucked her hard, pulling her head back, her body onto my cock, glancing towards the window, wondering if there was anyone who was watching us, watching my hot sexy wife being fucked hard, and wishing there was.

"You like being watched, sexy slut?" I grunted, seeing her orgasm was upon her.

"Fuck your slut, your hot wife!" she screeched as her body began to tremble and buck.

Being not far behind, I let her hair slip from my hand and spanked her arse harder than intended. I had never spanked her before, but it felt right in the heat of the moment, putting on a show for our imaginary voyeur.

"Oh, fuck!" She yelped, and I did it again, eliciting the same response.

"Keep spanking your slut," she wailed, so I did.

Her body began to shake uncontrollably, her head falling onto the bed when I felt my balls tighten and my seed spewing out of my cock into her receptive body. When the strong feeling subsided somewhat, I began to trust into her again, but she pulled away, falling onto the bed. I fell beside her, took her in my arms, and within minutes we drifted off, not even noticing until the morning that we had slept with the curtains open and the floor lamp on.

"Do you trust me, Babe?" she asked me at breakfast.

"Yes, I do," I replied, wondering why she asked that question.

"Thank you," she said and began cleaning the morning dishes.

"Why have you asked me that?" I asked while drying the plates.

"Oh, it's really nothing."

"Well, there must be a reason if you asked."

"Did you like it when I opened the curtains while we fucked?"

"Yes, it was exciting."

"I am slowly discovering an exhibitionist side I have never felt. It started with how I began to dress and how people looked at me, especially men."

"Really?"

"When I notice someone checking me out, I feel sexy and desirable. I love when you check me out and how I turn you on. You make my pussy tingle."

"Do you get turned on when checked out by other men too?"

"No, but it makes me feel good, sexy, a desirable woman."

"You have fantasised about being watched while you fucked, haven't you?"

"Yes, I kept imagining someone watching us the way you described last night, and I just had to open the curtains and experience it."

"Did you like it? Do you want to explore the fantasy?"

"Yes, I did, and we can if you want it too."

"Sure, I was so turned on when I thought we were being watched."

"I am glad you feel like that, sexy man," she said, and we got ready for work.

The next few days passed quickly, with work being busier for both of us than usual, and it was Saturday morning when Julie emerged from the bedroom, ready to leave.

"I have to do some shopping for tonight," she said, adding, "I might be a bit late back."

"Sure, enjoy your shopping," I said, looking up from my computer when she kissed my lips.

"Do you trust me, sexy man?" She asked from the door.

I looked at her questioningly, wondering what that was all about, why she asked me again whether I trusted her and if there was something she did not tell me. I did trust her, she had never broken my trust, and I had never broken hers. We had no secrets, but I knew she was up to something and needed to know I trusted her before she went ahead with whatever she wanted to do. I did ponder for a second if it was anything to do with our dinner guest but asked nothing.

"Of course, I do, Babe," I said, smiling broadly.

"Thank you," she said and left the apartment.

It was early afternoon when she returned home from her shopping trip, carrying lots of bags that ended up in our bedroom. She asked me to bring the grocery shopping from the car up, and by the time I brought the last bags into the kitchen, she began to put away some of the stuff.

"Have you had lunch?" she asked. "I haven't had anything since breakfast."

"Yes, I have, make something to eat, and I will put the groceries away."

"Thanks, Babe," she said and made a salad. "Oh, and don't look into the bags I left in the bedroom."

"Oh, secrets?"

"Not secrets, just a surprise."

The next couple of hours, she prepared a three-course meal while I assisted her, doing all the preps she wanted me to do. At about 5 o'clock, she told me to get dressed for the night, and when I was ready, I took over in the kitchen while she dressed.

We expected Bill at seven, the food was ready, and the table set, but Julie was nowhere to be seen. When I knocked on the bedroom door, she yelled she needed a few more minutes, then I heard the doorbell, and there stood Bill with a bottle of wine in his hands. Glancing at the label, I knew he'd brought Julie's favourite.

Sitting in my living room with my wife's ex-husband felt weird at first, but as we began to chat, that feeling passed, and I felt like I was talking to another guy about sports and politics.

"Hello Bill," I heard Julie's voice from the living room door.

My eyes popped out of my head, and my cock stirred in my pants when I looked at her, instantly understanding why she had asked me if I trusted her as she stood before us, letting us take in her vision while seductively biting her lower lip.

"Hello, Julie," I heard Bill's barely audible reply.

She walked to Bill, who quickly stood up as she stood before him, and she kissed his cheek.

"Nice to see you, Bill."

Turning away from him, she sat on the couch beside me, her dress falling off her thighs, showing off her stockings and creamy white skin above the welt. Bill said something, but I could not make out his incoherent words, as he was in a fluster, and so was I. Julie kissed my cheek, shielding her lips from Bill's view with my head.

"Do you trust me?" she whispered into my ear.

"I do."

"I think dinner is ready," she said, standing up. "I'll meet you in the dining room."

We watched her walk towards the door in her black 'fuck me' stiletto pumps swaying her arse seductively under the dress. She stopped at the door, looking back at us, flirtatiously biting her lower lip.

"Are you coming?"

"Yes, yes, we are," I muttered, standing up, showing undeniable signs of my erection.

"I like those," she said, giggling, and disappeared from our view.

"Those?" I thought, somewhat confused, but when I looked at Bill, noticing he was tenting an erection, too, I knew what she meant.

"Fuck," I exclaimed, realising that she had planned on teasing us and wondered how far she wanted to go, if she only planned to tantalise or if she wanted more and maybe be shared with her ex. I did not know her plan, but whatever it was, I trusted her.

She wore a black full-length halter top dress with deep cleavage and an opening at the front. Her shapely legs were clad in smoke-coloured seamed stockings, and she wore a black garter belt and G-string.

I knew this, and Bill did too because the diaphanous dress that was only held together by a wide ribbon tied together at the waist left very little for our imagination as the sheer material glided over her gorgeous body, allowing us to see her firm breast and everything she had under the material. And to complete her look, she applied her favourite make-up style, the smokey eye look. She also gathered her hair in a loose ponytail.

"After you, Bill, the dining room is the second door on the left.

He stood up, unable to hide his erection, glanced at me with uncertain eyes, and walked to the dining room. I sat at one end of the table while motioning to Bill to sit on my left, as Julie always sat on my right. I could see the relief on his face once he sat at the table, his erection hidden from our eyes.

The conversation was strained until Julie walked into the room with a tray in her hands. We were ogling her openly, Bill just as much as I was, seeing my salacious wife walking around the room in her sheer dress. I noticed the smirk on her lips and the sparkle in her eyes and thought she enjoyed being ogled.

She placed the tray on the table, picked up one of the plates, walked to Bill, leant over his shoulder and set it in front of him, then brought my plate before getting hers and sitting down. I tried not to stare at her obviously as she sat at the table, which was not an easy feat seeing her breasts and hard nipples through her sheer dress. She knew we were stealing glances at her and smiled lecherously.

"Entrée is served," she said, "enjoy."

"What is it?" Bill asked.

"Crab Cake Stuffed Mushrooms."

"Very delicious. You never made these for us," Bill said before quickly adding, "Sorry."

"That's okay, Bill. I used to be your wife, but I am now Jim's. That in itself should not stop us from talking about what was. I am open to Jim and hide nothing from him."

"That is great, being so open to each other."

"Yes, he never makes me do anything I don't want to, and I never do anything he does not approve of."

I noticed Bill's uneasiness hearing her words, remembering how he badgered Julie to be his hotwife, to make him a cuck.

"Bill has brought your favourite wine, Baby," I said, walking to the bar fridge and producing the chilled bottle.

'Oh, that's nice. Thank you, Bill," Julie said, smiling as she bit into the last of her mushrooms.

I opened the bottle and filled the glasses, not even bothering to hide my erection which seemed to be permanent. I noticed Julie looking at my crotch, smirking as she measured up the effect she had on me.

"So what happened between you and Betty?" she asked Bill while savouring the wine, rolling it on her tongue.

"Well, it all came to a head when I was offered a job overseas for at least two years. She made it clear I could go, but she would not come with me, and I had to choose between my job and her. It did not go down well when she refused to discuss it. Even before that, I had questions about our relationship because we argued a lot, and everything had to be done her way. Our sex life was as vanilla as you can imagine; lights out and only missionary, but that's too much info."

"That does not sound like a healthy relationship by any means," Julie said.

"To be honest, Bill, I never thought it would last. I only met Betty a couple of times, but that was enough to conclude that she was not the woman for you," I said.

"I always knew we were not a perfect match, but when she refused to discuss my posting abroad, I decided it was time to break up with her."

12