Husband's New Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
The night continues, Sam lets go...
5.7k words
4.54
12.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Apologies for the neglect. Work, family, health, that whole pandemic thing, professional, and technical issues left me prioritizing elsewhere. I resume exploring these characters with renewed excitement with your encouragement. I will expect at least 4 additional parts, maybe more, but please keep the comments coming, I took them to heart. Thanks!*

...Sam felt her feet almost trip over themselves as she focused on how tight Travis's fingers were laced through her hair on the back of her head. Being led down the hall, her knees felt weak, her head spinning and her insides on fire. Even though David had done an admirable job of eating the load from her sloppy, fucked pussy, she could feel more of Travis start to run down her leg. It was warm and slick as it was smearing between her thighs.

"Tonight," Travis quipped, "this is our house." He paused for a moment and forced Sam's head in his direction, bringing her eyes to meet his. "Why don't you give us a tour, Sam?"

Sam stared at his gaze, silently, trying to take measure of Travis. She had enjoyed this up to now, far more than she had expected, but Travis still made her nervous. Initially, she only agreed to proceed out of spite for David's carelessness and thoughtlessness, maybe myopically. It would serve him right to have to sit by and watch her have the most intense sexual experience of her life. But now that she's being led away, separated from David, she felt a sudden panic rise in her belly. What would stop these men from hurting her? Or worse? Would they stop if she asked them to? The truth is, she did not know anything about these men, although she was pretty sure she was going to learn a lot more tonight.

Sam was suddenly jolted back to her current situation by a sharp sting on her cheeck. HE SLAPPED ME, Sam thought, suddenly enraged and full of adrenaline. She lifted her hand to slap him back and Travis quickly shoved her up against the hallway wall and pinned her arms down to her side. She could feel his toned body pressed hotly against her own bare skin, his cock grazing her mound and his weight pinning her effortlessly.

"Don't you fucking ever..." Sam started, but Travis leaned in and shoved his tongue in her mouth before she could get anything else out. Sam could feel him swell against her mound, clearly turned on by the struggle.

Sam continued to struggle but could not stop her tounge from meeting him. He held her fast and then suddenly pulled away after biting her lower lip playfully. Sam wound up to continue her rebuke and he quickly placed a hand over her mouth to prevent her from protesting. At this, Sam suddenly froze, realizing her situation was completely out of her control. If he wanted to hurt her, he would. If he wanted to fuck her, he would. He could slap her around all night and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Travis stood with his body against hers, the cold wall on her back and his now swollen cock pressed firmly into her mound and stared her in the eyes, unblinking. He did not look angry. In fact, he appeared somewhere between amused and contrite. Sam felt her legs weaken with the fear and the adrenaline wearing off, and stopped struggling and just returned his gaze. She suddenly felt small and diminished.

Travis waited a moment, what seemed like forever to Sam, and he spoke. "I would like to talk to you. Can you hear me? If I take my hand off your mouth, will you listen?" Sam considered his question for a moment and nodded.

Travis took his hand off her mouth and relaxed his pressure on her body, but still maintained her firmly against the wall.

"Look, I appreciate that you don't know us and had no idea this was coming. I offered to leave and you said you wanted to continue." He stopped a moment, considering his words carefully.

"Tonight," he continued, "we are all playing a role. This is not me in the real world. and this isn't you." He paused for another moment and shifted his now hard cock into a different position against her. He continued, "I slapped you because you were a thousand miles away. But if you don't like that, I won't do it again." His words caused Sam to relax a bit. "My INTENT," he stressed, "was to get a tour, maybe grab a bottle of wine, and take you to your bedroom and chat, maybe even get to know each other a bit before I cum in you again." He loosened his grip on her hair and pulled away from her slightly. She stood still, frozen with her back against the wall, somehow missing the warmth of his cock on her mound. His eyes burned into hers as she searched for a response. He broke the silence shortly by following up with "besides, did I really hurt you?"

She felt goose bumps on her body as he was no longer sheilding her from the cool air and she managed to mumble "No." She broke eye contact with him and looked down. Travis smiled and reached around and cupped her ass and pulled her into him, his cock now aiming down her mound and brushing her throbbing slit. She shuttered as he teased her clit and he was now smiling that Cheshire cat smile of his again, hair in his face. She didn't want to feel comfortable in his hold but she did. She almost craned her neck up to kiss him, but just as she did she heard David in the front room cry out in what sounded like pain.

This broke her trance, prompting Sam to pull away from Travis and he allowed it. He reached down and took her hand and she accepted it. Travis, quite pleased with himeslf, chuckled. "How about that wine, Sam?"

Sam led Travis down the hall into the kitchen, Jon close behind them. Sam had forgotten about Jon entirely as she was so focused on Travis. Sam led Travis, still holding his hand and still somewhat in shock by their candid exchange, to a cabinet and opened it to reveal a large selection. "I'll get some glasses," she started, and Travis pulled her back to him and asserted "No need, slut, the bottles will do just fine." Sam bristled at being called a slut, but it reminded her just how hard she came while choking on Bill's cock and riding Travis. Maybe he wasn't wrong.

Travis grabbed a bottle of pinot noir and Sam opened a nearby drawer and pulled out a bottle opener. Feeling neglected, Jon piped up. "Sam, what do you recommend?" Jon knew nothing about wine and found it to be pretentious, but he thought if Travis was going to enjoy it, he should as well. Sam scanned the shelf and ask, "Well, do you like sweet? Fruity? Dry?" Jon had no idea how to answer and looked back at her, standing naked in her kitchen still holding Travis's hand, feeling his own nakedness suddenly. Travis spoke up to save him from himself. "Grab that merlot, Jon, and grab a bottle of chardonnay too, for Sam." Sam closed her eyes for a moment, inhaling the sensation of having these decisions made for her. Some part of her enjoyed being led. She felt her muscles twitch between her legs but tried to ignore it.

Jon grabbed the bottles he was told and then Travis leaned into Sam. He breathed her in and savored her scent for a moment before he whispered into her ear. "Take me to your bedroom, dear." His change in tone was disarming and Sam found herself with a renewed excitement to please him, fascinated with what he would have her do next.

Sam walked casually back down the hall towards her bedroom, listening carefully as David's struggling sounds were quieter now with an occassional grunt or moan. She could hear Bill talk a but, but could not make out his words, although his tone sounded directive, almost encouraging. As she neared the doorway to her bedroom, she felt a sharp sting on her ass which made her both jump and pause for a moment. Travis apparently had a thing for spanking. The sting lingered just a moment and she realized she was biting her lip.

Travis pushed his way past her into the room and took stock while she stood, mostly waiting for direction, in the doorway while Jon was still standing behind her in the hall. The room was elegant with vaulted ceilings, large rugs on the floor covering a light, hard wood, cedar Travis thought. The lights were on and there were two closed doors on the far side of the room. Travis walked to the first door and opened it, revealing a large master bathroom. There was a standup shower with glass walls, white tile everywhere, and a floor to ceiling mirror. To the left of the shower was a large soaking garden tub. across from that there was a large his-and-hers vanity with matching sinks. Sam's things were strewn all over the counter, while David's side was relatively sparse and neat.

Travis turned and closed the door, admiring Sam still standing in the doorway, studying him attentively. He walked to the other door and walked into a large walk-in closet. Similarly, David's side was apparent, neatly rowed with suit jackets and button down shirts, ties on racks and shoes in a row. Sam's side was more organized than her bathroom, but there still seemed to be little pattern. In the center were two sets of drawers and several sets of boxes stacked on one another. Travis lingered here for a moment and then closed the door as he moved back into the bedroom. The bedroom itself was minimal. In the center of the room, against the far wall from the door, was a large king-sized bed set in a tall sleigh frame, neatly made. There were drawers on each side of the sleigh frame, and near them were two night stands, one on each side. Travis walked to the bed and leaned over what he assumed was Sam's side, mostly because the night stand on this side held some hair ties and what looked like a trashy romance novel. He pressed his face into the pillow and took the scent in. He stood up straight and let out a deep sigh of satisfaction with a sly grin on his face to match. "Sam, is there anything not absolutely ravishing about you?" Travis mused.

Sam, caugh off guard by the compliment, felt her face redden. Travis sat down on the bad and motioned for her to come sit beside him with a little pat on the bed. Sam felt pulled into the room towards Travis, and she demurely approched him and sat down next to him. She suddenly once again felt unsure of herself and these men, once again keenly aware of her nakedness and vulnerability.

Travis broke the silence after a moment, "I am sorry, Sam, dear, I changed my mind. Please stand up in front of me and face me. Sam stood and turned to face him, now standing a head above him, looking down at him, meeting his gaze. Jon had walked in to join them and stood on the other side of the bed, curious about where this was going.

Travis, sensing her growing hesitation, took initiative. "Sam," he started, "this is supposed to be a fun, special experience." He paused to make sure she was tracking. "What you may not know is we all had a chance to talk to David at length about what he wanted and what we wanted. He loves you very much and was so excited to give you this. He told us what he thinks you want," Travis trailed off on a thought, partially interupted by a loud moan from the living room, unclear to whom it belonged. "What gets me off more than anything, though," he continued, "is the intimacy that comes with learning the deepest. Darkest. Desires of a woman like you." With each staccato syllable spoken, Travis reached out and slowly pulled Sam closer into him, between his legs dangling off the bed, just short of reaching the floor. By the time he took his next pause, she was mere inches from his face, staring down into his eyes, intrigued. Sam was not even sure her feet moved, feeling as if he had floated her in between his legs, his cock now brushing against her torso. She felt herself heave a deep breath out. She was unsure if she should try to respond, but Travis continued, saving her the confusion. "I have a lot of things I would like to do to you, with you, for you, Sam, but I only want those things if somewhere deep inside they excite you. Do you understand?" Sam nodded, holding her breath.

Travis hopped off the bed and moved his hands to her hips, now he looking down on her and her looking up at him. She felt as if they were going to dance. He held her hips firmly and began to turn her so that she was closer to the bed with her back to it. He then began to turn her by her hips to face away from him, towards Jon who was standing, watching, also captivated by what was happening.

Sam, now looking into Jon's face, young and excited, if not slightly shocked and overwhelmed, licked her lips, suddenly remembering they were being watched. She felt Travis take her by the hips once again and gently pull her into him, now intentionally mashing his cock up against her ass. It was hot and firm and meaty. She felt a shudder from her insides. He leaned into her, smelled her hair deeply and she heard him exhale a ragged, almost frustrated breath. He began to speak in almost a whisper, just loud enough that Jon could still hear. "I could ask you to tell me all about your desires and we could play twenty questions for hours, I am sure, but I believe it would be faster if I just tell you everything I'd like to do to you and you can tell me if you want that or not." Travis paused to let his words sync in. "Does that sound agreeable to you?" Sam nodded. "I am sorry, Sam, but I can't hear you." Travis pulled her into him a bit more tightly, leaning in closer to her ear. She could feel his breath on her neck and the warmth gave her another shiver down her neck, all the way down to her aching slit. She was suddenly afraid of what she might agree to to get some relief. She felt Travis's grip tighten more and she realized she owed him an answer, out loud. "Yes, sir," she managed, and Travis was quite pleased she remebered the honorific.

"Good girl," Travis encouraged. "Now this only works if you are completely honest not just with me, but with yourself. It's going to be hard, but I want to give you my word that this stays between us. It is not for David or Bill. Just tell me and Jon and we will take perfect care of you. Do you agree?" Sam paused momentarily, consodering this proposition. Uncertain of what he was going to ask her about, she said "I think I can try, but," she trailed off. "What if I can't, you know, say it?" Travis smiled and let one of his hands slip from her hip around to her soft belly and caressed it with his fingertips. She felt a renewed warmth in her belly at his touch, which surprised her.

Travis leaned in even closer and whispered just below what Jon could hear, "If you can't bring yourself to say it out loud, you whisper it to me, and just me, so softly it's like you never said it at all, and I'll never tell a soul." Sam could hear him lick his lips and swallow hard, clearly moved deeply by their discussion, and then he added even more softly, almost too quiet to make out at all, "but I want you to tell me fucking everything."

"Yes, sir," Sam managed, almost choking on the words, her body involuntarily leaning in closer to him. Somehow, she noticed his smell now, too, for the first time.

With that, Travis picked his head up from her shoulder and moved his eyes to Jon. Jon was enthralled, slightly put out that he didn't catch everything said in their exchange, but clocked in and waiting for directions. "Jon," Travis beckoned, "why don't you come sit on the bed in front of Sam, here, and she can give us a preview of what a good girl she is going be for us."

Unsure of what he meant, Jon moved to comply. He squeezed his tall, thin body beween Sam and the edge of the bed and sat, his feet easily reaching the floor. Jon's long cock stuck straight up reaching just past his navel. Travis and Sam both looked him up and down and admired the sight for a moment.

"Sam, I'd like for you to simply say yes or no as I begin to describe the things I'd like to do to you. Do you agree?" Sam had already decided to go along with this and quickly nodded. "Please, Sam, I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, sir," Sam stated with confidence.

"Good," Travis started. "I would like to degrade you, Sam. I want to call you my whore, my slut. I want Jon to refer to you as his cumdump, and I want to David to call you my fuck toy. Bill may want to refer to you as 'holes'. Would you like to be degraded, Sam?" Travis paused to let her answer.

The truth is, being called these names drove Sam wild. She felt this programmatic tug at her brain, telling her she should be upset, offended, but she heard Travis's voice in her head reassuring her that this is just a game, a role, these names are just costumes for the mind; they mean nothing tomorrow. "Yes, sir, I would," she heard herself say out loud. Travis, delighted, ran his palm down her shoulder, across her arm, feeling the goose bumps at his touch, all the way to the back of her hand. He took her wrist and gently guided her hand forward to Jon's erection. She did not require further prompting. She took his cock in a gentle grasp and began to knead it.

"Good girl," Travis continued. He was suddenly aware of more options than he had been prepared for. He felt he had a pretty good idea about what she wanted both from reading her and based on what David had told him, so he let that guide him.

"Part of being our personal cock wamer will require you take take all of us inside you. Anywhere we want, any time. It might hurt. It probably will at some point. We will not permanently damage you, and if we do something that you truly need to stop, you can say 'RED' or, if you cannot talk, you can tap three times with a hand. Do you submit to taking all of us inside you as we please so long as you have ultimate authority to stop it?" Travis paused a moment and added "but if you stop it, we are done, the evening is over, we pack up and leave. Do you understand and agree."

Sam, feeling bolder and more excited by this game, spoke up, "Sir, I agree to yield my body to you all as you see fit. Please use me, roughly if it pleases you." Sam could feel her loins flood as she spoke.

Travis, elated, almost giggled aloud with delight, but managed to contain himself. "Very good, girl, we will definitely use you as we see fit." Travis was enjoying watching Sam run her hand up and down the length of Jon. Jon was sitting excited on the bed, closing his eyes and taking in the words and the touch. Travis reached around to Sam's front and began to run a single finger up and down her sopping slit, tracing her swollen lips. She let out a soft purr. He wanted to keep her confidence up as he began to make the questions harder. He continued, "Sam, I would like humiliate you and push you to your limit physically. May I choke you?" Travis asked and stopped.

Sam responded shortly, "Yes sir, just please don't hurt me." Travis, pleased with her response, pressed his finger just inside her lips, teasing her slit more deeply. "Will you beg for me, slut?"

"Oh, please, yes sir, I'll beg on my knees," Sam quickly agreed. Travis rewarded this compliance with more pressure on her slit, now all but grazing her clit. Sam was quickly moving to agree to anything proposed.

"Will you let me write on you and spit on you? Can I cum on your face?"

Sam gasped as her free hand found Travis behind her and gripped him by his thigh. Her other hand still jerking Jon's cock, faster now but with less focus and intent. "Oh, fuck," she interjected, "yes, please," she panted as she tried to grind Travis's finger deeper to connect with her clit. At this, Travis stopped moving his finger, hovering just above her clit, brushing her hood. He could feel her throbbing and pulsing beneath his finger tip. Sam desperately whimpered as she bucked her hips, wild with her need for release.

"Can I slap you?" Travis asked pointedly. Sam opened her eyes at this question, held tight to Travis by his hand teasing her loins and the other which had found its way to her throat, hold it firm but not quite in a choke. Her body was on the edge of a great, humiliating orgasm. She could not remember a time in which she needed a release so desperately. She struggled to turn to look him in the eye, but he held her fast in place. She had all but stopped jerking Jon, her hand still wrapped around the base of his cock, Jon gently thrusting himself up and down in her grip. Sam whimpered, frustrated, frantic, but Travis's grip was strong and unwaivering.

12