Husband's New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time's up," Travis delighted. He suddenly and very roughly grabbed her by the hair and pulled up hard enough that she was forced to separate herself from my face. She was whimpering loudly as he pulled her off of me.

"No, wait," Sam pleaded. "I was so close." For the first time, she seemed to resist Travis. Travis, still holding her by the hair, grinned at her. "Please, I'll do anything you want, just please let me cum," Sam continued to plead.

"I will let you cum eventually, dear," Travis said nonchalantly. "But you're already going to do anything I want, so right now, I want that hot little pussy of your to ache." He reached down and began to roughly stroke her slit. She began to tremble and whimper again, letting an "oh my God" slip, and he stopped after just a moment.

Travis, still holding Sam tightly by the hair, started to walk towards the hallway with Sam having no choice but to walk beside him.

"Bill, why don't you stay here and help David with some more new experiences. Jon and I are going to have this cum whore, here, give us the grand tour" Travis said, as he waited for Jon to rise from the sofa where he had been enjoying Sam furiously grinding on my face. Jon rose and followed them as they disappeared down the hallway into the back of the house. Just before they disappeared fully, Travis's voice echoed back down the hall, "Hey Bill, whatever you do, do NOT let him cum."

I was now sitting naked in the floor of my living with Bill, who had also been sitting on the sofa beside Jon. I looked over at him, and he grinned. "Well," Bill started, "I guess it's just you and me for awhile." My eyes drifted from his face down to his enormous cock as it started to grow again. He must have seen the reservation on my face because he stood up and walked over to me and put a reassuring hand on the top of my head. "Don't worry, Dave," he said in a friendly tone, "You are going to love getting fucked."

...to be continued...