Husband's Work Party

Story Info
Ended up fucking a random stranger by mistake at work party.
1k words
3.99
62.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this happened pre-covid. My husband had a work function that was happening at his boss's house. The company had IPO'd the year before and it was clear the CMO had made a fortune. The house was gorgeous and huge. It was up in the hills with an amazing view. It started somewhat early and I made the mistake of having a few pre-party cocktails.

We were having a good time though and it was a very nice party. They hired caterers and had a lot of people circulating throughout the house with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. I am much more of an extrovert than my husband. I am early 40's and we have two kids. I am small and curvy (definitely a few extra pounds but most of it on my ass). I am cute and fun (or at least have been told I am).

I started to circulate a little while my husband was talking to his boss. I chatted to a lot of fun people. I was having a great time but definitely was very tipsy. We sat down for dinner and it was amazing. They were also serving a lot of really good wine with dinner. It was really fun and I was my outgoing best. My husband gave me a few looks that I took to mean "slow down a little" but I rolled my eyes a little. I decided to have a bit of fun. I was wearing a sundress and excused myself and went to the bathroom.

In this beautiful marble bathroom I was feeling a little drunk and risky. I decided to take off my panties and threw them in the garbage can. It was a short sundress and was suddenly slightly drippy at the thought of going the rest of the night without any underwear on. I rejoined my husband at the dinner table. My pussy was leaking slightly on to my dress and I felt very turned on.

Dinner ended and we went outside to the balcony to catch the sunset. At some point I dropped my drink napkin and bent over to pick it up. I had kind of forgot I wasn't wearing panties and my husband gave me a dirty look when I stood up. He had clearly seen more than he was expecting. I smiled at him but I was clearly pretty drunk at this point. But at this stage I had a hard time stopping and could be quite obstinate. I grabbed a new glass of wine.

At some point I was feeling a little nauseous and told my husband. He led me up to a bedroom where they had put all of the coats/jackets on the bed. It was a massive 4 poster bed. I laid down and my husband said he had to talk to his boss about something but he would be back in about 30 mins. I heard him leave. I passed out for a bit.

It was really dark when I heard someone enter the room. It was just a silhouette but looked like my husband but at this stage I was really drunk. I was laying with my legs slightly spread on the bed. I said to him "my pussy is really wet. can you go down on me for a bit". There was no reply. I closed my eyes. All of a sudden I felt a wet tongue licking the sides of my chubby thighs. It felt really good. The tongue slowly circled towards my pussy. It was on fire and my clit felt like it was standing up. All at once it entered me and landed on my clit. I almost came at once.

The tongue started licking my clit with increasing speed. I came within seconds and I groaned loudly. I was suddenly tossed over and I was on all fours. I was pretty out of it but really enjoying it. I felt a throbbing cock enter me. It felt huge. It was filling me up. I had a moment of thinking it felt bigger than my husband but was so wasted I just went with it. I was suddenly bathed in a phone light for the next few minutes. I randomly wondered if I was being filmed (my husband sometimes does that for fun).

It didn't last long. I heard him grunting behind me before feeling a warm gushy feeling fill me up. I collapsed on the bed. I felt his cum leak out of me. I said to him "that was fun". He didn't answer. Suddenly I was alone again. I rolled over and fell asleep. I was woken up to my husband waking me up saying there was an uber waiting for us. We went outside and I felt cum dripping down my leg a little. I used my hand to clean it up a bit.

We got in the car and went home. We didn't speak. I fell asleep again. When we got home I had sobered up by this point. My husband asked if I wanted to fool around. I was thinking it was very adventurous of him given what had happened earlier in the night in the bedroom. He went under the covers and started licking me out. He is really good at eating me. And I was also thinking it was pretty hot given that he came in me earlier on. I was still filled up with cum and he was going to town. I came really hard.

I was super tired so rolled over and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and asked my husband what took over him the night before. He asked what I meant and I said "it is pretty rare for you to go down on me twice in one night". He laughed and said "you must have been drunk. I only went down on you once and we went to sleep". I turned bright red but he didn't pick up on it. Who the fuck had been in the bedroom with me last night. I went and picked up Plan B and vowed never to mention it again.