Hybrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I penetrated her with a finger, all the time maintaining my assault on her nub, and she peaked again. When I curled my finger, rubbing against that special spot up inside her, she shrieked and spasmed, repeatedly.

It became too much, overwhelming her ability to withstand and she grasped my hair again, pulling me upward to her lips. I kissed her for long minutes until she gasped as she felt my hardness against her opening.

"Wait," she whispered. "I'm..."

I kissed her to silence and the head of my member eased into her grasp. She groaned, a sound from deep within. As I held there, I felt motions begin. At first it was contractions within her, as if a gripping and releasing was occurring. Then, her hips began to make slow circling motions, thrusting a bit against me, sliding the head in and out. I met one of those upward motions with a forward motion of my own and slipped deeper inside.

She gasped and drew back, returning to the former position. The inner clasping and relaxing didn't stop and she was making me lose control. I pushed forward, producing the same result, but I kept the gained ground, that time. She was elusive when I tried to advance, clasping me with her strong thighs. She began to giggle at our strange dance and I couldn't help joining her.

"Gods, Guerin, you feel like a spear impaling me," she said, giggling so much she could hardly speak. "You are huge! Are you certain this works?"

She obviously had no virgin barrier, we had gone too far for that to be a possibility, but she was young and unopened. "Yes, it works," I said. "I'll just go very slowly and you try to relax, okay?"

She nodded, her cheek pressed against mine. "Yes, I'll try."

It took forever, but I was finally within her as deeply as possible. We rested there for long minutes until I felt that rhythmic pulsing of her sheath again. "How are you doing that," I asked.

"What?" she asked.

"Making yourself grip and relax like that."

"I don't know," she said. "It seems natural, involuntary. Do other women not do that?"

"No," I told her, "but I'm glad you do. Damn, Serisi, it's something I've never experienced and it feels so incredible."

"Perhaps it is common in Shai women," she said.

"Then they are the best lovers on the planet," I groaned. "You're driving me mad!"

I kissed her fiercely, and began to pump into her, just short motions, never moving far out of her before returning. I could feel her thighs, clasped against my sides, begin that tell-tale trembling, and she began moving to meet me, her breath becoming heavy and a flush across those dusky features, giving her an unearthly beauty. The look on her face, the movement of her body against mine, the lushness of everything about her was driving me.

I made longer strokes, now driving into her and she strained against me, matching my motions, the tension building inside her matched by my own. I increased the speed of my motions and she began to bridge upward, her tension as tight as a bow-string. It snapped and she cried out, slamming herself into me.

"Oh, Gods, Guerin, oh, I can't... I'm... Oh, Gods!"

I could hold back no longer and I erupted inside her, my own hoarse shout joining her as she convulsed again, feeling the heat of my semen inside her. It continued for an eternity and lasted for a second. I was spent; she was still except for the shudders that occasionally came and the pulsing of her sheath around me, slowing to an intermittent clasp, gradually dying away.

I rolled, bringing her with me, keeping my member in her and clasping her loveliness in my arms. "I'm going to keep you here forever," I whispered in tiny pointed ear. "Never going to let you go."

She sighed. "Yes, Guerin. I wish to remain here, always. Please, never let me go. I love you and cannot live without you."

"I know," I whispered. "Neither can I live without you. I love you, Kitten. I don't know how I existed before you came into my life."

We cuddled and snuggled far into the night, speaking of love, of everything and nothing until her answers and statements came further and further apart. She was still for long moments, and I peered over her shoulder. She was asleep, her beauty even more incredible in repose than ever. I kissed her cheek and she stirred. The candles and lamp went out suddenly and I knew she was ready for sleep. "Night, Guerin, I love you." She was gone, only the sound of her soft breathing and the feel of that luscious body in my arms. I slept.

To be continued... when I have time.