Hydraulic Pressure

Story Info
Nate can't keep a girlfriend. Mama knows why.
1.2k words
3.95
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers

Hydraulic Pressure

by Rajah Dodger (c) 2012

His girlfriend of the night leaves Nate with blue balls. It's not like that's an unusual result from his dates and anyway Mama's got the treatment for it - and a frame for him to stand in so he doesn't make a mess everywhere. Mama taught him well, play with yourself and you go blind, but girls who don't wait for marriage are probably diseased so what's a guy to do? He keeps hoping though because standing naked in the wood frame waiting for Mama is really embarrassing.

Nate knows he's not bad-looking but he just doesn't have luck with the girls. There was that one time, Shelly or Sarah, it was so long ago he's not sure of her name, he thought she was the one and brought her home with him to meet Mama. The two women went off to talk in the kitchen and his memory is kind of fuzzy about the rest of the evening, but she quit returning his calls right after that.

Tonight he's tired, half-drunk and very frustrated, and he really doesn't want to have to stand in the frame for Mama. He resets the house alarm and goes to the kitchen to pour some orange juice, hoping he can get himself calmed down and not have the bad dreams because Mama gets really angry when she sees messes in his sheets or shorts.

"Nathan? Is that you?" Mama's voice comes from the second floor, sharp and querulous, and it's not like anyone else would be coming in this late and know the alarm code. "Do I need to come downstairs?" Nate swallows the orange juice quickly and wipes his mouth with his hand. "No Mama, I'm just getting ready to go to bed." If only the girl hadn't been dancing so close with him, rubbing her skirt against his slacks. No. He's not going to think about that. "I'll see you in the morning, Mama." He turns out the lights and heads to his own bedroom.

"WHAT IS THIS?" Her voice shrieking in Nate's ear shocks him awake, the telltale squish in his briefs matching the smell hovering around his bed. Nate shrinks and curls up into a ball but there's no escaping what he knows is coming. It's downstairs to the laundry room, naked, sticky cock batting against his thighs as he carries the spoiled briefs and bedsheet, Mama's voice lashing him from behind. Then once the washing machine starts, it's to the room across the hall and the frame for him.

Leather straps hold his ankles harshly apart, and his hands curl around the overhead bar. "You're never too big to be spanked," she told him once, and her palm strikes in the same spots on either side, over and over, until his face is wet with tears. But the worst part this time is his traitorous cock, as if the night's release wasn't enough, swinging heavy between his thighs. Mama doesn't say anything, but he knows she's looking at it.

Slick hands smear the unguent over his balls and fit the sheath over his cock. Nate whimpers and then she turns on the pump and he starts babbling. "No Mama please I'm sorry I know I should have last night I thought I could really please I'm sorry I'm sorry." No matter what he says the pump chugs away and the pressure in his balls increases until he's bucking hard in the frame and filling the jar. And filling it. And filling it until there's no more left and the pump still chugs and tugs and the tears trail down Nate's cheeks.

When Mama lets him loose, Nate is a good boy for a long time. A session in the frame will do that. He dreams of having his own place, and never standing in the frame again, but he can't afford a place on what he makes, even less since he has to help Mama to meet the house payments. He's not even sure he really wants to leave - Mama's threatened a couple of times to kick him out and the thought terrifies him.

Time passes, and then one night when Nate gets home for dinner, there's a guest at the table. She's younger than Mama, pretty like the girls at the clubs but with kind of a hard edge to her face. When Nate comes through the kitchen door the chattering and laughter from the women stop and they both look at him in a way that makes him feel all self-conscious and nervous.

After dinner, Mama tells Nate that Sally - that's the woman's name - is their guest and their business partner. She doesn't explain what the business is. What she says is that the three of them are going downstairs. Nate freezes at that, but Mama gives him "the look" and he knows better than to ask any questions. He opens the stairwell door and turns on the light, walking down ahead of the women. At the foot of the stairs he waits, and just as he fears Mama points to the special room. Nate squinches up his face and kind of jerks his head indicating the other woman, but Mama just says "Now. And get ready."

Nate doesn't like the frame under the best of circumstances, but now he just wants to curl up into a ball somewhere and die. Mama and the other woman chatter away while Nate takes his clothes off and steps into place, feet wide apart, hands raised. Mama fastens everything and then starts talking about Nate like he was a horse or a trained dog, patting his flat stomach and lifting his cock making it start to swell all on its own. Nate closes his eyes but his cock keeps rising and swelling.

Mama asks the other woman something about a free sample, which confuses Nate. Then the other woman - Sally, he reminds himself - gets down on her knees on the floor facing him and pulls the top of her dress down. She's not as young as her face looks, but breasts are breasts and Nate bucks in the frame. Mama comes over then and whispers low and fierce in his ear:

"You're gonna do yourself, and you're gonna make sure it all lands on her face and tits, boy. Don't embarrass me, or I'll spank that messy cock of yours so raw you'll cry every time you pee for a month!" With that warning she releases his left hand from the overhead cuff.

He wants to close his eyes and be done with it, but not with the warning Mama gave him, so Nate has to look at the woman who's staring at him and at his cock, and he strokes and rubs and pumps and it doesn't even take that long with his face turning red till his balls clutch and he starts spurting, just like Mama said onto the woman's face and down spraying over her breasts and her pointy nipples.

The woman looks freakishly happy, but Nate just slumps in the frame, his cock still twitching and dribbling a little. Mama talks about giving customers the choice of an automated pumper or the hand crank, and says she's got six gallons set aside in storage and special squirt guns for parties. The woman rubs Nate's cum into her breasts and argues with Mama about prices and recovery time and camera angles and says something about seven into snowy but Nate isn't listening any more.

Nate's about to be the center of attention.

/ END /

rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers