Hygienic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only reason Mulligan invited me was I guess he was hoping he'd get to fuck me again. Jamie wanted to go; she said she wanted to meet my friends. I told her they weren't really my friends, but we went.

Jamie was there. And Cheryl wasn't. He is so cute, but he didn't look real cute right then.

"Cheryl fucking Harris is a God damned slut," Jamie yelled and I figured he'd been drinking pretty hard.

Gerry Jackson strikes again. God damned asshole picked up another STD, and gave that STD to Cheryl Martin. Really? I was shocked as shit that Cheryl would fuck around when she had Jamie. How could she do that? And with a sleazy ass mother fucker like Gerry Jackson on top of that?

And the sneaky bitch had rented the apartment in her name only. So when Jamie confronted Cheryl about the fucking STD, his ass had to leave, not her.

Mulligan tried to get me into his bedroom. When I wouldn't go, he tried to get Jamie into his bedroom. She laughed in his face and in Spanish she told him she didn't have the time to fuck little boys with tiny dicks.

Someone put on some music and Jamie and I started to dance. I wish I was old enough to go clubbing with Jamie; she's a great dancer. We rubbed all over each other and just let the music move us. It was like fucking her while standing up.

Brian tried handing Jamie and me a drink. I could tell by the look in his eyes that this was a date rape drink and told Jamie not to drink any. Thank God, she could understand my bad Spanish, and Brian could not understand.

"Oh, thank you!" Jamie smiled sweetly at him. "But I'm not really thirsty; why don't you drink it instead?"

Brian declined and Jamie made a show of pouring out his drink. She then grabbed my drink and held it out to him.

"Drink this, puta gringo mother fucker," she said, those beautiful eyes real dark and dangerous.

Mulligan made Brian leave. Barry and Nickie followed Brian outside and he tried to run. Both Barry and Nickie beat the shit out of Brian, right there in Mulligan's front yard. Guess they were pissed they wouldn't get to fuck Jamie and me. You know what? I've never understood what was so great about fucking some poor girl when she's all passed out and shit. What's the fun in that?

When Mulligan's older sister came home, the party was over. By now, Jamie was knee-walking stupid drunk. Jamie had said the medication had done the trick and cleared up that nasty little STD Cheryl gave him. Tonight was the first night he could drink after taking that medication.

I let Jamie drive my car and got the keys out of Jamie's jeans; fucking skinny jeans are the worst. Digging past his wallet and his cell phone and then finally found them in the back pocket; Jesus, he has got a great ass.

I know where his parents live, but don't know if Jamie's staying by there or not. And he was too gone to tell me where to drive him. So, I just drove him to our trailer. By now, he is unconscious and making weird snoring sounds.

"So what we going do with him?" Jamie asked me, real pissed off as we dragged his drunk ass into the trailer.

"I don't know, but shit! Couldn't just let him drive like that," I said.

"So now you going fuck him?" Jamie asked.

"What? Shit, Jamie, look at him. Be lucky he don't puke all over the place," I said and she stormed off.

I wanted to go see what the fuck her problem is. Instead, I got him a pillow and blanket. When I got back, I worked his shoes off his feet. There was no way I could ever get those pants off him; it was hard enough getting the keys out. So, I just unzipped his jeans for him. I put on the light for the hall bathroom in case he woke up and needed to pee.

Jamie was in our bedroom. When I came in, she dragged me to our bathroom. In our shower, she jammed me up against the wall, tongue down my throat. Then she pressed Trey Lott to my pussy, and that power mist just had me screaming into her mouth. Little bitch kept that Trey Lott right up against my pussy as she started biting my titties; she even left teeth marks on them.

Pulsing massage was next and I couldn't even think. Jamie was kissing me hard and kept me pinned up against the shower wall.

She turned off the water and I just sat down on the floor of the tub. Jamie then pushed me on my back and pressed her sweet pussy down, hard, on my face. I licked and fingered her to an orgasm, then wormed two fingers, then three, and then four fingers into her pussy.

"Shit! Now I need take a shower," Jamie laughed.

After we did shower, we went to bed. I put on a tee shirt and panties, Jamie stretched out nude. If I had a body like hers, I'd be nude all the time too. Even if we did have a drunk guy sleeping on our couch, I'd be naked.

"I love you, you know that?" Jamie said, kissing me.

"I love you too," I said.

"Yeah?" Jamie asked. "Who you love more? Me? Or Jamie?"

"You," I said.

But I guess I didn't say it fast enough. Jamie gave a little huff and rolled on top of me. She pinned my arms down and began tickling me. I screamed and begged her to stop.

"You never going leave me?" she demanded.

"I'd have to be stupid to ever leave you," I said and I meant every word of that.

"She kissed me again and rolled off of me. Then she put that perfect butt up against me and ordered me to hold her. I rolled over and put my arm over her, squeezing her tight.

I heard the toilet flush. I got up and pulled a pair of shorts on and went and checked on our guest. He looked like shit, hair sticking out, eyes bloodshot. He had wiggled out of those tight jeans and was now in just tee shirt and boxers.

"I, uh, what? Where'd, Debbie?" Jamie stammered, real surprised.

"Coffee?" I quietly asked him.

"God yes," he said, then gave me this suspicious look. "You not going spit in it, huh?"

"What? Why would I do that?" I asked him.

"Because of the shitty way I just up and dumped you," he said.

"No, Jamie," I smiled.

"I am sorry about that, sorry I wasn't smart enough to see what I had," he admitted.

Shit. Just. Shit. I'm in love with Jamie. Jamie Martinez. And I'm falling in love with Jamie Martin all over again.

"Jamie, shut up," I said, real angry.

"What? I didn't say nothing," Jamie said, walking into the living room. "You making cinnamon rolls?"

I wanted to kill her. She'd put on a half shirt and a pair of panties. They weren't thongs, but Jesus, her ass is hanging out and her sweet camel toe is right there. If Jamie wasn't right there, on the couch, I'd be running my hands all over that beautiful butt, running my fingers up and down that pretty slit of hers.

"Yeah," I said, getting out the big tin.

When it's just her and me, one thing of cinnamon rolls is plenty. But with Jamie there on our couch, I knew we'd need to do two tubes.

Jamie and Jamie. I guess I'm going have say 'Woman Jamie' when I'm talking to her and 'Man Jamie' when I'm talking to him.

"I uh, Hi, so uh, how you know Debbie?" Jamie politely asked Jamie and he tried to wiggle into his tight ass jeans.

"Met her on the train to work," Jamie answered. "Then, come to find out, we work in the same building."

"No kidding? Yeah, Debbie, went by that Taco Bell other day, guy said you didn't work there no more," Jamie said.

"And saw all that red hair and that beautiful face and 'Bam!' just kind of fell in love with her," Jamie said.

I almost dropped the tin as I was putting it into the oven. Jamie just admitted, to a total stranger, well, kind of a stranger, that me and her, we're lovers. Then I realized, she was just being nice saying that.

"Yeah, she is beautiful, huh? Oh, hey, hi, I'm Jamie. Jamie Martin," Jamie said.

"And I'm Jamie," Jamie said. "Jamie Martinez."

I set the timer; I don't know why; usually the smell tells us when the rolls are ready come out. Then we sat down at the table with our coffee. Jamie smiled at me. Man Jamie, that is. Well, Woman Jamie smiled too.

"See you remembered how I like my coffee," Man Jamie said, and that wiped the smile right off Woman Jamie's face.

She glared at me. I wondered why she was glaring at me like that.

"How I like my coffee, huh Debbie?" Jamie, Woman Jamie asked me.

"Shit, Jamie, I just fixed it; you tell me. Did I get it right?" I asked her. "Too much cream, too much sugar, right?"

"And what else you remember about him, Debbie?" Woman Jamie asked e.

"Nothing. All right? I don't remember nothing about him," I snapped.

"I bet," was her response.

"Coffee's good," Man Jamie just had to say, fanning the flames of Woman Jamie's pissed off attitude.

"Just like you like it?" Woman Jamie asked him.

The timer went off. I got up and Woman Jamie shoved me, hard into my seat. She then jerked open the oven and almost reached in there, bare handed.

"Jamie, no!" I yelled, grabbing her. "You crazy?"

"Fuck you! You the one's crazy," Woman Jamie screamed at me and pushed me, hard.

She ran out of the kitchen and slammed the door of our bedroom. I got the oven mitt on and pulled out the cinnamon rolls. Slowly, I covered each roll with the orange zest icing, making sure to leave some icing in the second little cup.

"Jamie! They're ready," I called out, putting three of the big, gooey rolls onto a small plate.

She didn't answer. Man Jamie and I ate three rolls each. I struggled to finish the third roll, so told Man Jamie he could have the last roll. And of course, that's right when Woman Jamie decided to come back into the kitchen.

"What? Why he gets the last roll?" Woman Jamie demanded.

"Shut up. Jesus! We usually only get two, maybe two and a half. You want four? Fine, Jamie, give her that last one," I screamed at Woman Jamie.

I shoved that last bit of icing at her and told her she could have that too. Now it was my turn to slam the bedroom door shut.

"He's gone now," Jamie said, waking me from my nap.

"So?" I snapped; I was still pretty pissed off at her.

Yeah, I used to date Jamie, Man Jamie, but shit, that was like last year. It was long before I met her. She had no reason to be such a psychotic, fucked up bitch about the whole thing.

"I brought the icing," Jamie whispered into my ear.

I tried to slap her face over my shoulder. She was too quick for me.

"So?" I snapped again.

"So, maybe we can..." Jamie said, reaching around and pinching my nipple.

"So maybe you can eat it yourself," I snapped and slapped her hand off my tit.

"Okay," Jamie said, walking around to the other side of the bed.

She pulled that stupid tee shirt off and those beautiful titties of hers bounced. Her dark nipples were hard as bullets; they stuck straight out at me. Jamie stuck her finger into the little cup and smeared some light orange icing onto one of her nipples. Then she stretched her boob out and bent her head and licked her own nipple. I wet my shorts watching her doing this shit. I know the little bitch knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Here, you want some?" Jamie whispered, coating her other nipple with a big smear of the icing.

I walked on my knees across our bed to where she was standing and glued my mouth to her sticky nipple. After I sucked all that sweet orange icing off her nip, I jammed my tongue down her throat. I pushed her panties down, damn, how'd she ever get them tight ass panties on in the first place? It took about two seconds to finger fuck her to an orgasm.

We showered together, Trey Lott got both of us clean. Somewhere after lunch, Jamie wanted all the details about Man Jamie, what we had done. After I finished telling her about how he just up and dumped me for that big titted bitch, Cheryl Harris, Jamie looked at me.

"He do that shit and you still in love with him?" she asked me, those gorgeous eyes real dark and mean.

"I am not in love with him; Jamie, Jesus! I am not in love with him," I screamed; I am just so damned tired of this shit.

"Yeah you are," Jamie said and again, my bedroom door got slammed.

The next day was some kind of bullshit holiday like National Nothing Day. In other words, Jamie had the day off, with pay, but I had to go in. Why? Because not everyone takes off for National Nothing Day, and also, if the building's pretty empty, we can catch up on all the stuff we need to catch up on.

Mr. Gaylord had me do an inventory of all our stuff. Then he had me try out all the tools. He smiled real wide when I pointed out we might want get some better cordless drills; the B&D one had a cracked handle and the battery wasn't holding a charge worth a crap. And the power snake was so slow, even on full.

"Why I had you do that," Mr. Gaylord admitted. "See, them other yo-yos? They think they'll just use the good one so it don't matter."

"Uh huh, and what happens when the good one breaks? Then you got nothing," I said.

"I knew it was a good idea hire you," Mr. Gaylord said.

And right after lunch, Jamie blew my cell phone up. She sent like a hundred text messages, telling me I better get my ass home. Now. She wouldn't tell me what the problem was, just that I needed to get my ass home. Like ten minutes ago.

Mr. Gaylord said I could go if it was an emergency. I told him, if it was a real emergency, Jamie would have told me what the problem was. I didn't have time to run home just because she was having some issues.

He dug his cell phone out and held it out to me. I took it and looked at him.

"Hit number one on there and when Jill answers? You tell her that, okay?" Mr. Gaylord laughed. "See? I tell her that? Don't mean shit. Maybe she hears it from another woman, might believe me when I tell her I can't just drop every damned thing just because her sister's latest drug addict boyfriend beat her up, or her damned momma's toilet won't quit running, or her nephew just came out of the closet, God, like there was ever any closet big enough hold that boy? Or..."

"Mr. Gaylord, I got enough my own shit deal with," I laughed, giving him his cell phone.

"You coming?" Jamie demanded and I told her I wasn't; I'm at work.

When I did get home, I saw what the problem was before I even got out my car. Jamie's car was in front of our trailer. Apparently, since the text messages had started right after lunch, Jamie also had National Nothing Day off from his job. But why he was here, at our trailer, I didn't have a clue.

I could smell dinner as I opened the door. Jamie really isn't a very good cook. She overcooks almost everything, except for chicken. She puts way too much salt and too much sugar on everything, even stuff don't need sugar. And Jamie was helping her. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I don't remember ever eating anything he's cooked.

"All right. I'm home. What the Hell is so damned urgent?" I snapped at her.

"After dinner; you hungry? This gringo, he fucking everything all up," Jamie said.

"I call you a spic? Huh? I call you a wet back? No? Then don't be calling me a gringo," Jamie told her.

I braced for the explosion. I knew 'spic' and 'wet back' to a Latina was like calling a black girl a nigger.

"Fuck you, fucking gringo," Jamie said easily. "No, no, you using too much garlic powder."

"It'll cover up all the salt you used," Jamie explained.

"What the hell is going on here?" I wondered as I went to our room to change.

Jamie followed me to our room and slammed the door shut. She grabbed me by my arms and shoved me, hard against the closet door.

"What he is doing here?" she snarled, beautiful face millimeters from mine.

"Fuck, I don't know! Jesus, I just got home, Jamie," I yelled.

"You don't yell," she ordered, clamping her hand over my mouth.

"I just got home, Jamie. You the one let him in here," I pointed out.

"What? I'm going be rude to your friend?" Jamie asked.

"God, Jamie, please. I didn't invite him here. I didn't let him in. But somehow, this is all my fault?" I whined.

Over dinner, over country fried steaks with rice and milk gravy, which did have way too much salt and way too much garlic powder, Jamie admitted that he'd been couch surfing ever since leaving Cheryl. His dad lived in Louisiana; Jamie didn't want to move to Shreveport, Louisiana and Jamie's mom's husband, Jamie's step-father told Jamie there was no room at their house for him.

"Mother fucker told me I just needed grow up," Jamie said bitterly.

"Well, he is fucking your mother, so, you're right, he is a mother fucker," Jamie giggled.

"So..." I asked, dreading the question that was sure to come.

"But he is right about one thing," Jamie said, swallowing his mouthful of food. "I do kind of need grow up a bit. Went to Rhonda, told her don't do direct deposit; Cheryl already cleaned out our accounts. And told them, my name is James Martin, not Jamie. Jamie's what my mom calls me. That's a little boy's name."

"Hey, I look like little boy to you?" Jamie asked, waggling her boobs at him.

"Kind of," Jamie, sorry, James teased.

"Fucking gringo's blind too," Jamie told me.

"Anyway, Sabrina, remember her?" James said.

"Yeah, I stayed with her when I first got out my momma's house," I said.

"Wanted three hundred a week, for a couch," James said.

"Yep, sounds like her," I said.

"Three hundred? A week?" Jamie asked.

"No, Jamie. We're not doing that," I said.

We, Jamie and James agreed on four hundred a month. And he would have his own room, not our couch. Me? I kept my mouth shut. No way was Jamie going come after me, claiming I'm the one wanted James here. No way was I going give her any reason scream at me that I was still in love with James.

She was dripping wet by the time we went to bed. I don't know if it was the fact that James would be paying our monthly bills, the fact that James could hear us, or maybe, deep down, Jamie was as attracted to James as I was.

I don't know what had her so excited, but Jamie was excited. And she was loud. I mean, she's not quiet, we're not quiet when we make love, but tonight, Jamie Martinez was a screamer.

And honestly? It had me pretty excited too. I love making love with Jamie. I love pleasuring her. I licked and sucked her pretty little pussy until she came, squirting her juice all over my face. Then I rode her face until I came with a scream. Really, by the time we finished? I was almost too tired to shower.

The next day, James left first. He was wearing khakis and a pull over shirt, and he looked good. He has a nice backside and I did look at it when he left. I caught Jamie looking at his butt too.

This morning, she was wearing this black lace top; you could see her titties right through the thing. Her panties were a thong, showing off her perfect ass. The way she was acting, I guess I should be happy she's wearing anything at all.

"Need to get ready," she said and I watched that pretty ass wiggle away as she went to our room to dress for work.

We rode to the Doraville station. Jamie casually mentioned that James worked near Peachtree Corners; maybe we should start catching the train there and that way? James could drop us off in the morning and there were two busses that stopped close to our trailer.

I didn't say a word. Anything I said would just lead to some kind of misunderstanding.

That accounting firm again had a toilet back up. And they didn't let us know until four thirty. It took me almost an hour to get whatever it was to clear; I won't tell you what it was, but let me tell you, there are some nasty people in this world.

And when I made it home, Jamie and James were on the couch, making out. His pants were unzipped and his hard dick was sticking out, all shiny and wet. Jamie's dress was on the floor, leaving her in just panties.

"So, what's for dinner?" I asked, slamming the door.

Jamie screamed and ran from the room. James tried to zip his khakis, but his fat dick was making that impossible.

"There's a frozen pizza in the freezer," I said to James. "Just follow the directions, okay?"