Hyper Jae: Stroke! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, Lyndon's balls were starting to return to normal size, and only then did Jae notice the outline of his cock was slowly receding.

He grinned, then looked down at Lyndon. "My turn," he said.

Lyndon blearily nodded.

GLOORRRRMBBBLLHH! The pools of jizz in his sack-folds rippled. The twinks went on alert.

GLOOOOOOORCH! Jae erupted. Dozens of bathtubfuls of goopy semen stretched his cock's throat, careening down the tunnel, blasting deep into Naoki's belly. The boy's eye went wide, and he stared directly at Jae with laser intensity.

BLOOOOOORCH! BLOOOOOORCH! His belly began growing rapidly, spreading sideways, rising up and up. Jae gripped his cheeks tightly, leaning his head back and groaning at the sky. "Mmmrrrgh!"

His fifteen-foot erection bucked like a cannon, sending tremors back through his balls. Naoki swelled and swelled. His head stayed roughly in place, but his body was tilting upward as his belly grew.

Jae kept blasting for more minutes. Lyndon was now upside down, sandwiched between his chest and Naoki's back. The poor boy didn't know what was coming. Jae smirked.

Lyndon moaned as jizz began blasting out around his cock, completing the route through Naoki's body. He was visibly enjoying the sensation of gallons of high-pressure spunk gushing around him. He began thrusting again, his cock grinding against Jae's.

But then. Then he began flailing, kicking his legs. He cried out. "Aaaiigh! Not again! Fuuuuck!"

Jae laughed as Lyndon's balls began to bloat bigger and bigger, filling once again with jizz from within Naoki.

GLLOOOORCH! GLOOOORCH! GLOOORCH! Naoki's belly grew higher. Lyndon's balls swelled up to basketballs, then yoga balls, now approaching beanbag size. BLUUUUUUUURCH! Yogurt thick cum exploded through Naoki, steaming jizz shooting from his nose now, squirting around Jae's cock, spraying his body, dripping down his thighs. His teammates began lapping the pearly jizz from his legs and feet, sticking their heads in to get a mouthful of fresh seed.

Lyndon clawed at Jae's legs. Up until he tilted too far, and his immense, six-foot-wide balls toppled forward, burying Jae, sandwiching him between both titanic pairs.

But it felt too good. Jae groaned, trapped in a fleshy envelope, unable to see anything, unable to breathe anything but the combined sweat and spunk-fog of him and his new friends. He could hear the rumbling of his own balls, hear the gurgling-sloshing as Lyndon's filled even bigger than before. He heard Naoki's plaintive mewling noises.

Finally, his wads began to peter off. The gushing came less frequently. GLOOOORCH! GLOOOORCH! Gloooorch! Glooooorch...

And finally, it ended.

Jae sighed. He was trapped. Only his legs were exposed to the air. "Well, shit." How do I get out now?

Fortunately, many were eager to get to him.

Light pierced the darkness. An avalanche of shifting flesh. Lyndon was pulled away, pushed aside, his spunk-coated cock pulling free of Naoki. Lyndon tumbled away as the rowers pooled their efforts to move him. He rolled away until he was lying with his back on the sand, legs propped up by his balls, erect cock gushing a coke-can-thick stream of jizz about twenty feet past his head. Unlike Jae's wads, it didn't stop, fed by the pressure in his gargantuanly-bloated balls, rivalling Martin's belly.

Cool air and warm sun touched his skin. He looked to the side. Vernon smirked at Jae. "Did you think you were getting away that easily?"

***

The sun was setting. Jae was visible in the corner of the shot surveying the scene. He'd moved quite a distance along Lake Lobo's shore from where he'd started. His heavy balls were on the sand behind him, his cock slung over one shoulder.

Wind carried the hot scent of spunky lovemaking, the miasma travelling away from the lake. It was cloying even in the helicopter. The cock-and-ball pool was almost gone. It was filled with bellies. Boys were lying atop bloated guts big enough to hold tool sheds, and at some point, the trough his cock had made was torn up and was now connected to the lake.

The lake itself had become white in color. Hundreds of yards of the northwestern shore of Lake Lobo was strewn with the bloated bodies of catatonic rowers and spectators. They were draped across their bellies. Semen was gushing from both ends. Sperm from hundreds of holes collected, rolling down the beach, forming gooey rivers. From up here, they looked almost like strange doughnuts—big, round, and covered in white.

Joan wasn't even sure where all of them had come from. There was far more than two teams of rowers lying down there. Several rowing shells were floating unattended in the lake. They were filled with white, gooey jizz. It looked almost wintry—the trees surrounding the beach were frosted white, dripping goopily toward the shore. The sand itself was nearly invisible, replaced by a vast, pearly blanket of thick gunk. The only place it was visible was where the water was starting to wash the semen away.

Here, a boy reached for another, trying to kiss him, but neither could make it. There, about ten were in the water, lying on personal islands formed from their bellies.

"As you can see, Marina, the vast, seminal devastation is quite far-reaching. I'm not sure, but there may be over ... there are hundreds of people down there, all utterly wrecked by Jae-Sun Kyoung. I sincerely hope the fish of Lake Lobo will survive the salinity change. This is, essentially, a very sexy natural disaster."

"I think you mean dis-ass-ter," chortled Marina.

Joan smiled into the camera as it switched to her. "That's right, Marina. And we're coming in behind it. All the stroking is done, and we have one clear winner."

The shot switched back to the beach.

***

Marina looked at the monitor next to the cameraman. "So, Joan, are you going to go down there?" she asked.

Joan didn't hear her. "Wait, it appears that we have lost visual on the star of this show."

Marina's brow furrowed as she looked more intensely at the monitor. Indeed, Jae was gone.

Behind her, she heard a deep, rumbling voice. "Sup, girl."

She slumped over her desk. "Not again," she grumbled.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

It's taken four months, but the conclusion is finally here. As always, all comments are encouraged—compliments, criticism, or otherwise. I had lots of fun writing this, so I hope you had fun reading it!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2017. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.