Hyper Lusts: Breeding New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach could only hold so much, womb overfilled and swelling, forced to accept his load. Out and out, her belly bulged, growing a little more with each and every dose of cum he ploughed into her, though all the jackal could think was that she was in heaven. There was nothing like having the studly pit bull over her, his paws on her hips, dragging her back onto his shaft for an extra-hard thrust that made her head spin in just the right way. She snarled and howled and bowed her torso down to the carpet as much as she was able; to be fair to Isetaari, her breasts did get in the way more than a little. The heavy orbs of flesh hung down under their own weight, nipples perky and wanton, begging for his paws, the grip of him massaging and rolling them, teasing her in the very best of ways.

"H-here..."

It wasn't that she stuttered but that it was hard to get out the words when the very act of breathing was hard to come by in that moment, his grossly inflated knot, quite literally, taking her breath away. It was huge, his heartbeat pulsing through in time with, well... What could she say, she wasn't the most eloquent in her thought processes when she was getting the best fuck of her life! And neither did the jackal have to be, moaning out what she could of his name over and over again, hips working, snatching up one of his paws and putting it on her breast.

Of course, he got the gist of it, at least, and did what she wanted, growling and snarling over her, caught up in a primal, feral kind of need. His jaws hung open lewdly, pink tongue lolling out, but it was not his panting that was the backdrop to their passion but the loud slap of his hips on her raised buttocks, pounding her for all he was worth. Each thrust seemed to come with greater and greater force but that could have just been her overactive, kinky mind at work - not that that was entirely a bad thing, of course.

Yes... Yes, more, always more, she needed him, her breeding pit bull. He was not a typical sort of bull but, with his rippling muscle and protective demeanour, he was the only sort of 'bull' that she'd ever want in her life. The dog howled, pinning her down to the floor (well, she did know how to get out of that sort of hold if it came down to it in a moment of need), his paws trapped between her tits and the carpet. It could have been said to not be the most comfortable of positions but he was more than able to use his body weight to his advantage in such a position, her buttocks squeezed up against him as he forced himself down, grinding between her rear cheeks. Her body spread around him and the pit bull huffed hotly over the back of her neck, his weight bearing her down even as she moaned for more.

A moan or a demand... With Isetaari, what was the real difference? Wriggling up against him, she pushed up from the floor and flung her leg up and over, twisting around with an incredible display of flexibility that, in the coming months, she would laugh at the mere thought of even attempting. She was well trained but that was training too that she could put into play, her strength and flexibility paying off more than well as her belly churned and rumbled with his seed.

And, still, she wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else as she faced him head-on, her back against the sofa, still on the floor. Their muzzles pressed close together as they growled but it was a loving, passionate sort of battle of the wills between them, neither one trying to actively outdo the other even as they goaded each other into further heights of lust than ever before.

"Fuck me like you want to breed me," she hissed, snapping her teeth an inch from his face. "Come on stud, is that all you've got for me?"

Her legs hitched up around his waist and she groaned as his piercing teased up against her clit once again, the twist of their bodies more than enough to have it catching all the right spots. Maybe one day she'd have to convince him to get a PA piercing? Now, wouldn't that be something! The one on his sheath was more than enough for the moment, however, the bar stretching and showing off just how thick and plump it was, strained around even the base of his cock beyond the knot in open testament to how large he was even there. Truly, it was a miracle that she could take him but Isetaari had never been one to turn down that kind of challenge.

"Yes," she growled, nose brushing his, although there was nothing tender about it in that moment. "Harder... Much harder!"

Damion's growl was lost in her howl of pleasure but, well, that was by the by as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Her juices left wet spots on the floor in their wake as his knot sealed his cum inside her, belly pumping up more and more, his nuts contracting as if they were simply aiming to squeeze out every last drop of cum he had to offer. And, still, that would never have been enough for the kinky jackal, wanting him to slam into her, to really feel him, his massive length spearing into her like no one else's ever could.

It was not whey she wanted him to be with her forever but it was most certainly a reason that she lusted for him, just how their joint passions rose and fell in perfect, delightful unison. Howling, Isetaari surely disturbed the neighbours and Damion's bellows were no different either, though neither of them cared, really, if they were heard. Let everyone know just how much they craved one another, all the fun they were having. It would not be anything that they had not heard before, after all!

As the night drew on, they somewhat broke for food (getting pizza through a crack in the door while they remained tied was an experience in itself!), his seed filling her more and more. The swelling of her stomach became increasingly prominent with each and every load he pumped into her, although it was much slower than what she would come to experience in the months to follow - and not as large too. One could have been forgiven, indeed, for mistaking her for being full-term with twins if they had not known just how virile and over-productive her partner was, his nuts approaching the size of small beach balls by the end of the night, surpassing anything that the two of them had enjoyed between one another before.

There would be time enough to come, however, for her to spend adoring his body, showing her lover in the most carnally passionate way possible just how much she loved him. His cock would weigh heavy on her muzzle and head as she kissed his nuts, letting them plump up nice and full under her tongue, and she lusted for it even then as he slung the sheet over them in bed - any more and they would have been far, far too warm for comfort. No, even then Damion knew what she needed and took care of her needs in that way.

"Happy anniversary, hon."

"And to you too, baby."

Not an anniversary that they would be liable to forget by any means but only time would tell the true implications of it as his cock continued to spurt lightly and fill her through the night, the sheer volume of cum that he'd pumped into her sloshing about in her belly as she moaned and whimpered in sleep for him, always for him.

That was all she'd ever wanted, after all.

*

It should have gone without saying that such a lustful, elongated breeding and plugging of her tight pussy ended up with the jackal, blissfully, falling pregnant, although it did nothing but heighten her libido. Still, it amused her to run her paws over her stomach, feeling it swell and grow, not even realising until the two-month mark that, well, she was rather a bit larger, to say the least, than she should have been. Her breasts hung down heavily, even though she was, of course, not yet lactating, but Isetaari's stomach bulged out so much that many had already guessed that she was further along than she actually was. If others did not think that she was about to pop as she was on the slimmer side naturally, they said she was four months or so, but she'd waved her paw and laughed them off, even as the worried stares followed her about her work in the police force.

Yet things were not to be the same forever and beyond even their kinkiest, wildest imaginings as something shifted inside the jackal, a gasp bringing her lips to a light gape as her stomach trembled. The pups within were not big enough yet to move but her belly did, visibly swelling before their eyes as Damion whimpered and clutched at her, trying to hold her safe but finding, desperately, that he couldn't do anything at all to protect her from something that he did not understand. The moan that followed as her head rolled back against his shoulder, however, was at least more reassuring that nothing was truly amiss, the tingle of orgasm vibrating through her as an undercurrent to the heat of her stomach swelling. Yet the pups within were by no means yet ready to be born and it was merely something that their hyper selves had brought together, something coming to pass as her tits hung down against her huge stomach, now appearing as if she was eight-months pregnant - and yet it had only been two, if that at all!

After the obligatory checking to see if she was okay, Damion hugged her tightly, careful to avoid pressing into her stomach, although her breasts did seem to get in the way too, his sheath a little thicker than he cared to admit as his cock plumped it out. It did so tend to strain around his cock when he was anything more than mildly aroused but it seemed strange to him too that seeing her stomach grow like that was a turn-on - and one that had his toes tingling too even as the jackal whimpered and caught her breath.

"Oh, it makes so much sense now," she giggled to herself, leaning into Damion as she kicked a leg up over the arm of the sofa, the other dangling, just in a crop-top and panties. "The doctor was so worried last time but now...well..."

Damion smirked, nuzzling the top of her head. Heart pounding, there was little he could do but enjoy the moment, cock grinding out against her backside as she grunted and wiggled against him, teasing to the height of the moment, as she always was. Her belly swelled as if she was pregnant with quadruplets and not a single pup, although it was not as if they expected to only have one pup, after all, everything coming together at the start of it all.

"This isn't going to be a normal pregnancy for you, is it?"

His paws betrayed the gentleness in his tone, rubbing her shoulders, teasing the curve of her belly, the rise of it impossible to miss. Massaging her belly lightly, he let her lean back into him, cradling her close, protective as always, whispering to her over and over again just how he would care for her, look after her, as her pregnancy progressed, the buns in the oven needing more TLC than even he could have anticipated.

A visit to the doctor, not quite an emergency but close enough, confirmed that and the frenzied stares and dashing about did little to keep Isetaari calm, even though there was nothing truly for her to worry about. Still in her first trimester with her second a few weeks away, the doctor confirmed that there were at least a dozen and a half (in the bespectacled stoat's own words) in her womb, all waiting to be born as the magic of her body did the work for her in the background.

*

Her pregnancy progressed as erratically as they could have expected, although the lust between them only grew in that time. Isetaari held onto her job for as long as she could, claiming that she didn't want to be bored at home, although waddling about on the force only left her with so much she could do and the standard work that was her forte out in the city was most certainly out of reach with such a huge stomach. She tried though, bless her, and it kept her sane enough until she finally had to go on maternity leave, complaining all the while as everyone in the office cheered her and wished her all the best. They were more than a little scared of the jackal at the best of times and seeing her so grossly over-pregnant, for there were no other words for the mass distending of her stomach, just enhanced that effect. They didn't give her a wide berth, per se, bar to avoid bumping into her, but there was something indeed fresh in the way they regarded her, overly helpful but in a way that Isetaari enjoyed. Being doted on was good to her and it meant that she could, at least, get on with work in relative peace, directing everyone around her to get on with what she too deemed productive. In that case, it was a win-win situation.

The first growth spurts were not so bad, lasting only a few minutes, if that, and enlarging her stomach a few inches, perhaps, each and every time. Later on, however, they became more and more frequent - so much so that she was often forced to go home from work and even struggled to fit into anything but the disabled cubicle at work. Someone had even asked if she had two litters of pups in there too! How rude! The growth spurts added more and more size to her stomach too, although Isetaari vehemently did not allow herself to be measured, choosing instead to judge with her paws, squashing her stomach lightly and wondrously to enjoy the shape of herself, just how her body felt. It was even better when Damion was slamming into her, his nuts churning desperately with the need to release, imagining just how much more that load of cum could make her belly swell if she truly did allow her imagination to run wild.

Yes... Yes, it was a good time for Isetaari, a very good time, indeed, for the jackal. And the more sessions of sex that she put her kinky partner through the bigger his balls got. Starting off like melons, they were lustful even then but ending up larger than the medicine balls at the gym that he liked to throw around (the Boots never saw his hazing coming) at the end of any one session. Rather than draining him of his cum when she kept him locked inside her, knot pulsing and throbbing as if it could grow even larger than it was, his nuts replenished themselves so that he could 'go' indefinitely, giving the jackal everything that she needed and more.

Sometimes she could see how much cum he poured into her in the swelling rise of her belly, pulsing as they grew, his hyper nature thrumming through him, in his instinct and in his blood too. At other times, it could not be told from the pregnant rise of her belly and that was okay too; knowing that his cum was sloshing about inside her was more than enough for Isetaari, the jackal panting heavily, hot breath tickling her own tongue with every frenzied exhalation that she managed to force out.

She wouldn't have wanted it any different, however, her lover powering over her, still managing to give her the long, driving strokes that she craved, even though he would not go as hard as he had before. There was still the grind of his knot tenaciously stretching her out more and more to tease through, of course, and, for the time being, that would have to be enough for her, his huge nuts slapping and bouncing off her buttocks as he gently fucked her, the powerful strokes more than enough to make his nuts contract with each and every spurt of cum that he flooded her cunt with.

Yes, Isetaari was right where she wanted to be.

*

Nearly bedridden at month seven, her breasts heavily leaked milk that Damion was only too happy to clean up, taking time off work to look after her despite having his own things to be getting on with. There was nothing quite like his tongue sweeping and swirling around her milky nipples, teasing them into his mouth and pulling them up, tugging them away from her breasts. It made her moan so deliciously that a canine like him just couldn't help himself too, slurping on her breasts for seemingly hours on end, until Isetaari desired some other manner of attention from him, at least.

The growth spurts, of course, had not stopped after that very first time that had alerted them to the fact that things were going to be more than a little different for the two of them. The first had happened at the office while her officers were about and that had been embarrassing enough but in a kinky sort of way too. Her belly had swelled so much that she'd even popped the maternity clothes that she was wearing, leaving her scrabbling to get into a less than convenient cubicle for some modicum of privacy even as her undergarments were woefully exposed to everyone that she was, indeed, supposed to be supervising. It was far from the most disciplined, proud moment for her but Isetaari knew that it could not be helped. Truly, things had been more erratic than ever since she'd become pregnant, her libido soaring and fluctuating so that sometimes she did not even feel like she could leave the bedroom. And that wasn't because her stomach was stopping her either but due to the fact that she snarled at Damion to not dare get out from between her thighs!

He was gentle with her though, despite Isetaari snarling for more, always more. She wanted it all and yet he had to be careful especially when she started getting smaller, daily growth spurts, her stomach spilling down to the ground as if she had a calf in there, curled up tight, when she was on her knees. That didn't happen very often, of course, but slurping on his cock was one thing, at least, that she could enjoy while heavily pregnant and she could most certainly be as rough as she liked with him. There was nothing with Damion that she had to worry about not doing for either his comfort or safety for everything they wanted was in tune and on the same page, her stomach churning and sending her into a moaning orgasm as it tipped her forward.

His cock though... That was something that she could spend hours upon hours adoring, though there was much to be said for having him grinding into her tightly wanton sex. She wanted it rough but she'd have to give it rough, forcing her lover into orgasm after orgasm as he leaned back against the kitchen counter, huffing and grunting from where he had actually only been trying to make a cup of coffee. Pre-cum drooled over her muzzle and she lapped it all up eagerly, drinking it down straight from the source, although not even Isetaari could slurp it all up quickly enough as she adored his meat to stop it from splattering onto her naked tits.

A touch of roughness was all that was needed as she let Damion feel the hint of her teeth, the lightness of danger that she would never truly unleash. It was all in good fun, all a blowjob needed to be, her nose trailing down languidly to his nuts after drinking down all she could from his first orgasm. Reverently, as her belly wobbled, she cradled them and ran her tongue over his orbs, letting the weight of them bear down on her tongue, playing across it, the flexible curve shivering and stroking.

He groaned and that only spurred her on, Damion whimpering and leaning back, his hips working up to her mouth. The tip of his cock spread her lips lovingly and she suckled him in, although, of course, he was far too large for her mouth. That didn't stop her from moaning around him though, letting the soft vibrations from her lips travel down the length of his cock, sending him into ever-greater thrusts and throes of pleasure.

Orgasm after orgasm seduced her and she worshipped his cock wantonly as if there was no end to their passion. There was a mess on the kitchen floor, of course, to clean up, but not even Isetaari could worry about something as inconsequential as that when her belly rumbled with need, the prelude to another growth spurt. That one was quick, trembling her belly up into a gentler rise, firmer than before as her body shifted all that it needed in order to make room for her pups. They weren't big enough yet, at that point, but they would be soon, kicking and squirming, not just her innards softly churning, reminding her of the passion that was yet to come in spending erotic ecstasy. For Isetaari was no fool and even she knew that there was more to her pregnancy than met the eye, beyond even what the doctors and the nurses liked to tell her over and over again as she went for multiple check-ups. To say that she had not been able to hide her pregnancy at work was an understatement.