Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

Several jets bounced off of her huge tits like they were timpani drums, before running down her torso and filling the pool even more.

The next couple hours saw Sophie's daughter Tina show up, as well as Isabella and a few other women that Mike had yet to meet in his apartment complex. They shot clip after clip until Aahna started worrying about his blood sugar. He was expending a lot of calories and fluids.

In between shots, Aahna turned to Chen and asked, "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what?"

"Go inside and grab my purse. Run to the store and grab some pre-made protein shakes as well as sports drinks."

Chen understood the need immediately, as did Sophie. She stepped up and said, "I'll drive."

In their excitement, they completely forget to get dressed, or even wash the cum off their bodies. They drove to the nearest Kroger and hurried inside. It wasn't until they were walking down the first aisle that they realized their mistake. So many eyes and cameras were trained on them. But they were so horny that they couldn't stop themselves.

They were pushing a cart around, filling it with everything they could find that could help. Then the manager showed up. She was a strict looking woman in a business suit.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Shopping." Chen said flatly.

"But...but... you're naked. And covered in, in..."

"Cum." Sophie said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

The woman looked furious. "I'm calling the cops. I recommend you get out of here." She turned to storm off.

Chen thought fast. They weren't finished getting everything they needed, but she didn't want to get arrested either. Then she remembered something that Mike had said to his research doctor Stephanie. Mike's cum was like an extreme aphrodisiac. What she was about to try, was extremely risky, but she had no other choice.

She scooped some cum off her chest and said, "Wait!"

The manager turned around and opened her mouth to say something. That was when Chen shoved her fingers into the woman's mouth. When the cum touched her tongue, Chen could see a sudden battle behind her eyes. She was furious and disgusted, but she was also suddenly incredibly aroused.

Chen could tell it wasn't enough though. Then she remembered hearing stories about alcohol soaked tampons. Apparently, it was really dangerous because a woman's vagina absorbed chemicals very quickly.

She ran her hand through her cum drenched hair, took a breath, and shoved her hand down the managers pants. She fingered the cum into her pussy. Chen's boldness stunned the woman long enough for the aphrodisiac affects to completely overtake her.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she started panting heavily. Chen started a come hither motion with her finger, and the woman's knees went wobbly. Sophie had no clue what was going on, but this was turning her on even more than she already was. So, she stepped up and stuck her nipple into the woman's mouth.

She began to suck instantly. Then she started licking all the cum off of Sophie's chest, neck, and face. Chen pulled her hand out and ripped open the manager's blouse. Her breasts were of moderate size and held in place by a boring tan bra. Chen undid the front clasp and started flicking the woman's nipple with her tongue.

Sophie slid the woman's top off before tackling her pants. The woman was in another world at this point, her face had mopped up nearly as much of the cum off of Sophie's face, as her tongue did. She was now licking the remnants off her lips, as Sophie started liking the manager's other lips.

It didn't take long for the manager, whose name tag read Cecilia, to orgasm. Her legs gave out on her, but Chen caught her. The woman's face was on Chen's breasts now, and she could smell the intoxicating scent of the cum. She began licking it off her tits.

When Chen's chest was clean and covered in saliva, Sophie stood and said, "I think she wants more cum. I have an idea."

Sophie then picked Cecelia up and laid her on the conveyor belt in the check out line. Sophie climbed up with her and straddled the woman's face. Mike had unloaded several times into her pussy before they left. She had been slowly leaking cum down her legs, but there was still a considerable amount inside her. Cecelia smelled it instantly and shoved her tongue into her pussy.

Chen was so high-strung that every nerve in her body felt like it was primed for pleasure. She climbed onto the conveyor belt as well and scissored with the manager. Sophie was humping Cecelia's face, and Chen was humping her pussy. All three were screaming loudly with pleasure as about 50 people watched and recorded from their phones.

They came several times until the final simultaneous orgasmic explosion that caused squirt to fly everywhere. It was like a Vegas fountain show, and it was even soaking many of the watchers.

The three women collapsed into a gasping heap. They wanted to just lay there indefinitely, but they knew they needed to get back quickly, for the sake of Mike. So, with unsteady legs, Sophie and Chen climbed off Cecelia and wobbled back to their cart. Cecelia never got up in the entire time they finished their shopping trip.

One brave soul actually stepped forward and started fondling her. Cecilia never objected, in fact, she grabbed the person and started kissing them. As much as Sophie and Chen wanted to see what happened next, they had to go.

By the time they got back, the pull was about half filled. Mike was laying on the grass, with his head in Aahna's lap, exhausted. They rushed over and handed her a protein shake. Aahna opened it and fed it to him. Chen explained what happened at the grocery store as Aahna continued to feed Mike a sports drink next.

"That gives me an idea." Ahana said. "Sophie, will you finish feeding him."

Sophie took Aahna's place as she centered the camera on the four girls relaxing in the pool. Then she started setting up the shot. Isabella and Tina would be in the pool tribbing, while the two new girls would be masturbating just above their heads.

In the final shot, they all came simultaneously. Squirt from the two masturbating girls shot across at each other, while the squirt from Isabella and Tina was directed straight up before raining back down on themselves.

While this was going on, Sophie continued to feed Mike. His eyes were closed as he drank and rested. After his third protein shake, he suddenly felt something poking into his mouth. At first, he thought they actually got him a baby bottle, and he was about to object. But then he realized the object was warm.

Mike opened his eyes and saw that Sophie was breast feeding him. No milk was coming out, but the mixture of sexiness and nurturing felt strange, but great at the same time. They ended up shooting for another couple hours until the sun went down.

As day turned into night, all the girls except Aahna were relaxing in the kiddie pool completely filled with Mike's cum. Mike was laying out on the grass looking up at the stars, with Aahna cuddled up next to him. Her head was laying on his shoulder as she traced circles on his chest with her fingers.

Mike was pointing out constellations to her, and they were sporadically chatting about unimportant matters. All that mattered to them, was that they were together. Mike looked down into Aahna's eyes and completely forgot about everything else that had happened that day.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." And they kissed before falling asleep together on the grass.

(To be continued.)

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12