Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

"Tha... That's interesting." Mike managed, as he then watched the two trading positions. The conversation carried on for the next several minutes like this. Fifi was really an expert at what she did. She knew how to keep Mike on the edge, without cumming until she wanted him to.

Mike managed to see Chen orgasm twice. Once, simply from Kelsey playing with and sucking on her nipples, and the second time from a more traditional method. Lip to lip contact. But it was when he saw Aahna releasing her silent scream of pleasure, that Mike came as well.

He filled Fifi's mouth in less than a second, and she fell backwards onto her butt. Mike then managed to cover, not only her, but Aahna, Kelsey, and Chen in buckets of his cum as well.

"Well, that was a bit more than I expected. I thought I would have been able to hold on for at least a few seconds." Fifi joked. Then she looked around at the cum drenched party. "It looks like I need to do some laundry. Everyone give me your clothes."

Everyone sat in stunned silence as Fifi stripped off her dress. Mike was very quickly getting hard again. When no one moved, she said, "Come one, I can't throw everything into the washing machine while you are wearing them."

Wordlessly, everyone stood and began taking off their clothes. One by one they handed them to Fifi. "Kelsey, go and get some towels for our guests to clean their skin off with."

Mike followed Kelsey's amazing butt as she bounded out of the room followed by Fifi. When they returned Kelsey began passing the towels around. Once they were clean, Kelsey and Fifi began mopping up what was on the floor. Their huge dangling tits bouncing around beneath them as they scrubbed the floors was all Mike needed to come to full attention again.

Fifi noticed this and looked at Aahna. "I would love to help him again, but I need a break. Do you mind taking care of that for me?"

Aahna nearly leapt over them to get to him. She kissed him passionately as they moved over to the couch so that Mike could lay back. He slid into her easily, like that was where it was supposed to have been the entire time. Their sex was slow and passionate. He released two spurts into her before the pressure forced him out and his cum covered her back.

He wasn't going down yet though. Next Chen jumped up and said, "My turn." She straddled him reverse cowgirl once Aahna was out of the way. As she bounced up and down on him, Mike reached around and fondled her large tits. When he came this time, Fifi and Kelsey gave up on cleaning the floors.

Fifi said she had recovered enough to take another turn. They went round and round like this for an hour. Except Kelsey. Fifi kept telling her that she was trying to preserve her innocence. But, finally, when the three were completely spent, Fifi relented and said, "Alright, you can have a turn."

Kelsey jumped and squealed with glee. She nearly hurt Mike as she plopped her huge tits down onto his face. Mike sucked nipple into his mouth as Kelsey guided him into herself.

"Would you two ladies care to wash up with me in our hot tub?" Fifi asked.

They assented, and Mike's mind filled with images of what they might be doing in there. He almost regretted being in the middle of sex with Kelsey. Almost. He came inside all of her holes multiple times over the next thirty minutes before his beast was finally satiated.

They went in search of the rest of the party in the hot tub. To his surprise, they were simply relaxing in a bubble bath together talking. They burst out laughing when they saw the disappointed look in Mike's eyes. Kelsey joined them and they welcomed him in as well.

He politely refused though. He was exhausted, dehydrated, and hungrier than he had ever been after a session like this. I'm afraid I need to go home and get some rest. Mike leaned over Aahna and kissed her forehead sweetly. "I'll see you at home tonight."

"Actually, I'll come with you." Aahna stood and climbed out of the bath. Bubble clung to portions of her body in small clumps. "Thank you for an amazing evening." Aahna said.

Chen looked at them and said, "I'll see you guys at home tomorrow. I think I want to hang out here for a little while longer. See what other trouble I can get into." Everyone laughed, and Mike and Aahna walked home, hand in hand. Aahna didn't bother getting dressed or even drying off.

They lazily strolled back to their apartment, staring at the night sky as they went. They felt like the only two beings in the universe at that moment. It was almost tragic when the walk ended.

The couple walked in silently and headed straight to the kitchen. They stared lovingly at each other, but said nothing as they got water and munched on some peanut butter. Neither of them had ever before experienced the kind of peacethey felt in that moment with each other.

Out of nowhere, they felt a sudden urgency to be with each other again. Not the typical lust filled cum race that they had so frequently indulged in. They just needed to be with each other, to encompass each other, to become one with each other. They began a slow sensual kiss that lasted until they reached the bedroom.

Mike laid her down gently onto the bed before climbing on top of her. He held himself in the air above her for several seconds. He had gotten lost in her eyes again. Finally, he leaned in and kissed her. She guided his shaft into herself. She had the thought that it belonged to her. She might lend it out to others for some fun. But it, and the being known as Mike that it was attached to, belonged to her, and her to him.

Her heart belonged to him, and his heart belonged to her. In this moment they weren't two beings having sex, they were two souls becoming one. They came simultaneously. And for the first time ever, his orgasm wasn't a huge spectacle. It wasn't a Las Vegas fountain shooting a hundred feet into the air. It was subdued.

Mike rolled off of her and they faced each other, tenderly caressing each others face. "Will you marry me?"

The words came out before he realized he had said them. They had only known each other for a short period of time. There is no way they should be even thinking about marriage at this point. But, he knew it was right.

And so did Aahna. She kissed his lips and said "Yes," as tears streamed down her face.

*****

(Just a clarification and a question. First, Drewau pointed out that the ending sounds like Mike is fixed. That was not the idea I meant to give. I just wanted a more sensual romantic ending, which is hard to do with a mount Vesuvius sized cum shot. Further more, Mike is not really broken.

Second, I thought this would be a great spot to end this story and start working on other projects. I love how sweetly this ended. Drewau said that he, and probably most of you, would like to see more chapters. I have about three more in mind if I do continue it. So, I'll leave it up to you. Comment with whether I should continue the story or not. And, thanks for reading.)

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers
12