Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to be swept away.

I considered phoning Tecla for advice. Hell, I even wondered if I could finally get through to our mother... Part of me considered telling Tash, but she was wild and unknowable. Alicia might have had advice, but this was personal. Too personal.

After a day that seemed to be crawling toward night, dinner was quick, and Elle was off to her room. She kissed me on the cheek before heading away, parting with a wink that saw her long lashes flutter.

Waiting around until everyone was asleep, I headed to my room. I sat on the bed with a mind aflame, with a heart that wasn't beating as much as banging.

My sister was right next door, and I could hear her open and close her closet as she got ready for bed. She moved to the bathroom and I heard her shower start before she adjusted the flow to get the water just right.

I rubbed my palm over my lap, providing a touch of friction along the length of an expectant erection.

I was rock-hard at the thought of taking the short walk to my sister's room, undressing her, touching her, feeling her weight in my arms as I kissed her in a way that's forbidden for siblings. Kissed her with passion and tongue and sex on my mind. Yes, sex. The thought of laying her down on the bed as she parts her legs, allowing me to press my cock against her pussy... Letting her brother make love to her.

My palm kept up its motion, guiding itself along my shaft and encouraging the ooze of precum. The feeling was wonderfully frustrating, keeping me on edge. The feeling became uncomfortable and I slipped my pants down to my knees. Now, I had my cock firmly in hand and stroking. Stroking as I thought about my little sister's stunning body. Stroking as I remembered our kiss and listened to the water of her shower run in the room next door. The water soaking into her inky-black hair and soft skin — I could imagine how it covered her in a slick sheen of water.

Maybe there was always a seed of these thoughts in my brain, much like the one that took root in hers. I thought I could masturbate and make it disappear, but my mind couldn't get there... Not when the real thing was so close!

Taking my other hand and placing it against my cheek, I almost slapped myself, but I resisted. I knew what I wanted, and I couldn't keep myself from taking it.

The water shut off; I stopped stroking and listened. In the silence of the night, I heard Elle's old mattress creak, knowing then and there that I was about to walk to her room. I was about to change our lives forever. I was about to make my little sister my lover...

I changed into a pair of boxers and a t-shirt then slowly took the few steps I needed to take.

The floorboards creaked underneath my feet, my shoulders pulled back, and my knees bent. I thought about knocking but worried the noise might attract unwanted attention. Reaching her door, I twisted the handle until I heard the sound of the mechanism strain. I pressed down harder and pushed until I saw her, sitting crossed legged in bed, wearing her summer pyjamas.

There was something primal about my sweet sister in that moment. Her pitch-black hair fell naturally down to the small of her back. Its twists and curls were as untamed as the look on her face. The blush-tone pyjamas she wore sat loosely on her slim body, and the colour matched her lips. Lips that were slightly apart as she looked longingly into her big brother's eyes.

I was rock hard, and it was obvious. It felt so dirty, but I was proud of it... Seeing how my sweet little sister scanned my body and landed on my crotch was exciting. The sight of my cock stretching the material made her breath a little faster and a little louder, and she swallowed hard as we both realised this was happening.

My thoughts were wild visions of holding her, touching her, tasting her... Images of making my treasured little sister my own by filling her pussy and claiming it for life. The animal inside me felt entitled to it — thought he'd earned it and was owed it. He thought it was an older brother's right, and his thoughts became mine as I licked my lips, awed by Elle's stunning body.

She was right in front of me, and I could have her.

I took another step towards inevitability and the animal gave way to the lover... My thoughts shifted as my baby girl held her hand out and invited me to take it. For a second, I had to think...

This was the final plunge. The final chance to chicken out.

Gravity took another step on my behalf as nature itself drove me forward. Still, I didn't reach out to hold her hand. Not yet.

We knew what we wanted and knew what was meant to be. There was innocence in Elle's expression, a light in her eyes, a curve to her lips... She waited for me to look at all of her; to see her desires written over her face and body. Once I saw it all — beauty and sex and spirit — I reached out to take her hand. We touched briefly before momentum took over, and I pressed forward, and she fell back...

With her arms wrapped around me, Elle pulled herself against my body. I felt her pelvis bump against my cock and the tips of her fingers dig in. She held tight; nuzzling her mouth into my neck as her lips pressed against my skin.

"Go slow, big brother," she exhaled, whimpering as her hips rocked against mine and she tightened her hold.

I let my hands trail down my sister's sides, daring to run them up and under her top. She craned her neck back as she felt my hands cup her breasts and gasped — her lips ready for a kiss.

It wasn't long before I felt Elle's tongue against mine as her body started grinding wildly against me. My thumbs brushed along her hard nipples and the tongue retreated, letting mine advance. She sucked on it greedily with her eyes shut and body stiff with excitement. Moaning into our kiss, I felt her go limp as she let me take control.

As her big brother — the man who had always cared for her — I had rights to her body... She wanted me to know that.

"I trust you, Olly. You make me so happy."

My little sister pulled me closer and closer, thrusting her hips. I thrust back, making her shudder as I kissed her again, and this time our kiss ended quickly as we gasped for air. The pause only lasted a second as our mouths demanded more attention, and our soft lips tangled once more. I knew I could kiss her forever as my hands pressed more firmly into her breasts, pinching her nipples gently, feeling their stiffness.

Elle wrapped her slender legs around my body and locked them together in response. Her whole being was pulling me closer, and right then, I felt the wetness of her pussy through our thin sleepwear.

My little sister moaned. "Oh, Olly... Oh, bro... You're making me feel so good."

I wanted more, and I wanted to give her more. "Help me take your top off."

Elle complied. Together we pulled open her pyjama shirt, revealing her bare chest. Her soft breasts were teardrop-shaped pillows that yielded under my touch. I knew I had to take things slow, but I wanted to taste them... I wanted to feel them against my lips. Slinking down her body, planting gentle kisses against her flat tummy, I made my sister giggle and her abs tense until I reached her boobs. My lips locked onto a nipple, and her giggles turned to groans as I squeezed and sucked and tongued.

"Oh, bro... Wow."

My free hand found its way to the damp patch of fabric between Elle's legs. I was sliding my cock against her thigh and my fingers along her shorts. All the while, my lips sucked gently on her breast.

All of this was rocking her world and I felt an orgasm approach as she clawed into my back and did her best to restrain a deep womanly moan. She craned her neck forward, holding my head in her hands and kissing it softly. The kisses became more frantic as her body began to shake and buckle and roll.

We were on the verge of climax — intense, unadulterated, taboo... We were on the edge and on the brink and at the very end of the line. I could feel it coming as my sister's body straightened and mine grew heavier.

Soon, I was laying all my weight against her body; both of us locking up as it happened. As we came together. Brother and sister, in each other's arms and in the midst of an epic sexual release.

So elicit, but so perfect.

We sighed as one — a comma to our paragraph.

I slid my hands down Elle's smooth legs, making her giggle as my fingers tickled her soft skin. Having made it down to my her cute feet, I sat up and watched her smile. Her eyes were blissful, and her hands cradled her head as she exhaled pure relaxation. She was looking at me with a joy on her face and a hum from between her lips, like she was the happiest girl in all the world. Her shorts were soaked and so were mine, and our eyes went wide as we realised what we'd just done to each other. For each other.

It was a slow start — a bit of almost innocent exploration — but we both knew it was only the beginning.

"Wow," I beamed. "That was amazing."

"Amazing? No, it was perfect. It was breathtaking. It was... Incredible," my little sister giggled through laboured exhalations. "Come and cuddle with me. I want to kiss you some more."

I needed no second invitation and soon we were back in each other's arms. Making out and clinging to each other's lips as time ticked on and we grew tired.

"Goodnight, Olly."

"G'night, Elle..."

21 • Cigar Confessions

I woke up next to a softly snoring Elle. The way the blanket was draped over her body was sensuous, as if by design; exposing her leg to the glow of the room's ambient light. Everything was right with the world and I planted a gentle kiss on my little sister's forehead, making her rumble contently in her sleep.

It would be a bad look if I were discovered in her bed, no matter how much I wanted to be with her.

Cautiously sneaking back to my room, I picked up some discarded clothes from the floor and felt the cylinder of a cigar in the inside pocket of the jeans I'd worn the day before. Up until that moment, I'd never had a cigarette after sex...

Moving stealthily through the house, I stepped outside. There was a shadow nearby and grass rustling under its feet. I looked straight at it, and it evaporated... I was seeing things.

Then, from my other side, a new shadow emerged. This one was real and moving towards me.

Feeling my breath sharpen, I wanted to raise my fists but instead, my arms braced around my stomach. Out of instinct, I was protecting the place I'd been hurt before and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it was Alicia, still dressed in her plain suit from the day passed.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked, trying to hide my panic.

The brunette took a step closer to me, producing a lighter for my cigar. "I'm still a bit anxious after what happened, sir. I like to come out and keep an eye on things."

My baby-faced protector's dedication was admirable, but I knew she was hiding the truth. "You know, I can't sleep either," I confessed between puffs. "Being with Elle makes me feel a little better, but I still toss and turn—"

"And worry that you might be attacked while your eyes are closed," Alicia completed, taking the cigar from me, so we could share it. "Yes, sir, you've caught me out. I've got insomnia."

"Alicia... If you need to see someone, I'll pay. If you need a holiday—"

"You'll pay?" my companion winked cheekily. "Don't worry, sir, I'll be okay."

I shrugged. "I could never really sleep; not after my dad died. You know, I can't even remember him? I think... No, let me not bore you with my sad stories."

"Part of my job is protecting you from yourself, sir. I can play at being your therapist now and then."

"Okay then... Mom never coped. Never recovered. You know, she hasn't answered my calls for a few days?"

Alicia exhaled smoke that mixed with the cool night air. "I'm not sure she has a phone. Apparently, she threw hers at a maid in the Singapore apartment. Broke it into a thousand pieces."

"Fuck... Really?"

Alicia nodded, passing the cigar back to me.

"My mother does like throwing things... Used to do it all the time when we were little. Not at us... Most of the time."

"Must be hard," my companion soothed. "A child should feel safe with their parent."

"Yes... Did you... Never mind," I stammered, unable to find the right words. "I'm afraid things keep getting more and more complicated."

"Complications of your making, sir."

I felt my mouth go dry — it was the cigar. "How much do you know about what's been going on?"

"I'm not really blind, sir. I pretend not to see because I'm paid to be discreet, but I'm not really blind..."

"You must think it's fucked up?"

"Nope," Alicia declared nonchalantly, and we passed the cigar again.

Glad not to be judged, I felt myself relax again. "By the way, I want to be on a plane to Singapore in the next 24 hours. I can't leave Tecla to deal with our mother alone, and I miss the hell out of her."

Shaking her head, Alicia denied my request. "The Board want you to do an interview tomorrow night. We can send your sister and cousin, but the interview is set in stone."

"Am I not the chairman?"

"You're also 25 and have no real experience," Alicia grinned cheekily. "The interview is for a magazine here in Cape Town. It'll be quick and we can hop on a plane the next morning."

"Fine," I conceded. "But let's send the girls to Singapore. They need time to think; time away from me."

"Men... Always thinking they know what we want."

"Fair enough."

Alicia and I continued sharing the cigar, watching the night and listening to its sounds. The crickets and buzz of electric light were strangely soothing.

Acting on a whim, Alicia turned to me. "What do you want, sir?"

I thought for a while... Not that I needed to think. My head was full of certainties, not doubts. Yet, I couldn't trust myself when so much was at stake.

"I want to protect my family, as I've always protected my family. I want to care for my family, as I've always cared for my family."

Alicia nodded with a subtle smile and we spent the next ten minutes finishing the cigar before heading inside. I could decide whether I'd be going back to Elle's room or my own... I knew where I wanted to be, but it seemed better to spend the rest of the night alone.

The second my foot hit the front door threshold, a clanging from behind drew our attention. Alicia drew her gun and got between me and the noise in a microsecond.

A startled yelp pierced the peace of midnight as Tash was confronted by the barrel levelled at her heart. "It's me! It's me! Don't shoot!"

Alicia had to take a breath to tear her finger from the trigger, before calmly excusing herself. "Apologies, ma'am."

The sudden appearance of Natasha had me intrigued. "What are you doing out here, cuz? It's the middle of the night."

"I had to make a quick call. There's no reception inside," she explained, pointing to an old cellphone in her hand. It was a dumb-phone with buttons and a tiny screen.

"What happened to your regular phone?"

"Oh, I... I forgot to pack it, so I quickly bought this one at the airport."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, really," my cousin assured. "Why would I lie about it?"

Why would you lie? Why indeed...

22 • Winelands

I felt a slim finger hook my collar and pull it down. Soft lips followed, leaving behind the gentlest of kisses.

"When did you creep in here?"

"Mmm... Not too long ago," my little sister groaned as her body hugged me from behind.

We woke up the same way we'd been waking up for a few days except, this time, I turned around and met my sister face to face. The way we looked at each other hinted that we might dare another deep and delightful kiss. Yet, we held back with our smiles stretching as the anticipation turned to frantic giggling.

"We are a naughty pair."

My sister mocked a frown. "Speak for yourself, big brother. I'm on Santa's nice list. Always have been, always will be."

Finally, we couldn't resist a second longer and our lips touched with our tongues tucking back before rolling forward. We indulged in our kiss for minutes, and my brain didn't muster a single thought in all that time. I existed only in the kiss — only in the moment — wrapped in our little nest's soft white bedding and gentle heat.

"Maybe we should get breakfast in bed," I wondered as we withdrew our lips, settling the tips of our noses against each other.

"Nah. We have to keep our secret and pack for tonight's flight."

"About that..."

I explained to Elle why I couldn't join her on the flight.

My sister twisted her lips in all directions as she considered the news. "It might be a good thing... I've never been away from Tecla for longer than a day or two, and I really miss her."

"I agree. A little break will give you time to think. You can talk to her about us..."

Recoiling at my words, Elle shifted away from me. "Tecla and I feel the same about you. She'll be happy for us. She'll want to join."

"Have you ever discussed it with her?"

The look on Elle's face told me she wasn't happy about being caught bending the truth. Still, I'd rather have us go forward honestly than stumble into lie after lie. If we were going to be an incestuous pair (or trio), it would have to be with total openness.

Elle picked another topic, wanting to distract me from being her big brother and not just her lover. "You smell of tobacco."

"It's a new cologne," I teased.

My sister giggled, punching me in the shoulder. "Bullshitter!"

I turned onto my back, watching the ceiling fan spin. "I shared a cigar with Alicia. Seems both of us have trouble sleeping."

There was a long pause before Elle launched a question that would've knocked me off my feet if I hadn't been lying down. "Are you in love with her?"

"I... No... No, of course not."

"It's okay if you are," Elle assured. "She did save your life, but you know it isn't real, right?"

"Why?" I asked, with more frustration in my voice than I could explain.

"She's just doing her job. You're her boss, and she's your employee... It feels like love, but she treats you the way she does because you pay her a crapload of money."

"I'm not in love with her."

"Sure," Elle conceded sarcastically.

"Really. I see her as just another member of staff."

"I'm sure you do."

I grumbled, "Why are you hassling me about this?"

Elle put her head to my chest so she could hear my heartbeat. "I don't want you getting hurt, Olly. You've always taken care of me, and now I want to take care of you. It's not jealousy, I swear, but these women... Tash, Alicia, even Skylar... They're great, but they're dangerous. I know how you get."

"How do I get?"

"You become invested. You fall in love. Maybe not romantically, but in every other sense of the word... You look for things to hang onto, to take care of—"

"Okay, Sigmund Freud, you've made your point."

Elle sighed contently. "I think of myself as more of a Carl Jung."

"Speaking of which," I diverted, "what do you want to do with your life? I mean, I know what your dreams have been, but now they can be so much bigger."

"If you'll let me, I'd like to take a gap year."

"Of course, but I do think you should study... It's vital. The lawyers are drawing up a will, and if anything happens to me, you and Tec will need to take over—"

"Nothing is going to happen to you. Not unless they kill me first."

Elle kissed me on the forehead, letting her lips linger before rolling away. She got to her feet and made her way to the door. Before she left, she stretched from her toes to the tips of her fingers, unwinding her body. It was a stunning sight, and I felt the desire to further our adventures.

"Do you want to grab a shower together?"