Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Rod raised his voice, "Cut!"

The director turned his attention to me and my sisters. He reprimanded us in the most apologetic way possible; still eager to make some kind of deal. "Sorry you three, but we can hear you on the microphones."

Tecla gasped as she realised we must've been groaning or breathing heavily or both. Meanwhile, Elle had other things on her mind. "They're moving too fast. There isn't enough build-up and Kylie doesn't look inexperienced enough."

Briefly, everyone was silent, then Rod's eyes lit up. He was ecstatic that one of us took an interest in his craft. "I agree!" he declared. "Say... Why don't I make one last attempt to win your investment? Come take the director's chair and make the scene of your dreams!"

"Oh... I..." Elle stumbled over her words. "My dreams? I don't really dream about girls, or moms and daughters--"

"Bullshit," Tecla whispered before getting an elbow in the ribs from her twin.

In the mood to upstage her super-confident and always suave sibling, Elle had a sudden burst of energy. She jumped to her feet as Rod vacated his director's chair and let her take his place. Looking over to me for affirmation, I smiled proudly at Elle as she came out of her shell and embraced the newly won power to dictate sex between the two stars of the very-small screen.

My little sister cleared her throat. "They shouldn't start sitting down. Have the daughter come find her step-mom to ask about kissing or something. She should stand awkwardly for a bit, then Danika should pull her onto the couch..."

"Good idea!" Rod supported.

"No... I made a mistake," Elle squirmed. "The mom should start sitting down, but Kylie should stand upright. I want to get a shot of her in those heels, with the camera panning from her head to her toes. We can get the same for Danika, but with her sitting down and her profile turned to the camera. I want Danika in control throughout, eventually throwing her daughter onto the seat."

"Then getting on her knees to lick my pussy?" the younger pornstar asked with a self-satisfied smirk.

"No. You're along for the ride in this scene," Elle said plainly. "Your 'mom' has to be the teacher throughout."

"You sure seem to know what you like... Watch a lot of porn?" Kylie asked, but Elle didn't answer.

• • •

Danika sat on the couch with her knees together. She was browsing a magazine, looking for the latest fashions, when suddenly the sound of heels against tiles drew her attention.

Her step-daughter, Kylie, clearly had something on her mind as she held her hands clasped together and looked at her mother with eyes full of playful sorrow.

"Hey."

"Hi, darling," the mother answered. "Why do you look so depressed?"

Kylie fiddled with her fingers and pouted shyly. "All my friends are dating, but I've never even kissed anyone."

"Oh... My sweetheart," Danika soothed, getting to her feet to stand by her step-daughter. She held Kylie's hands, letting herself get far closer than most mothers ever would.

The green dress and heels highlighted a body unlike any other. It was the body of an athlete who was an all-star at her chosen sport -- sex, sex and more sex. As she edged even closer to her daughter, the energy in the room kicked into a higher gear, and soon the pair had their mouths an inch apart.

"Would you like mommy to show you?"

"Show me?" Kylie asked, biting down on her lip in a way that oozed raw sexuality.

Danika didn't answer, instead bringing her full lips to those of her daughter as the two teased the possibility of a full-blown lip-lock. It wasn't long before what they both so desperately wanted became a reality and they shared a beautiful and intimate kiss -- one that lingered with tongues held back. Lips, lips, lips... Then, finally, the dam-wall broke and the mother pressed her tongue's through her daughter's lips, making Kylie gasp as she felt the powerful sensation overcome her.

As the kiss broke, the two women kept their foreheads pressed against each other with a wild grin steadily creeping onto Danika's face. Her hands were running down her daughter's back until, finally, they gripped Kylie's firm ass and pulled her closer.

The two women were gravitating to the sofa; eager to take their love-making to the next level.

Kylie, playing the ever-cautious daughter, wanted to be sure. "Oh, mommy, I don't want to disappoint you."

"Darling, all you have to do is trust me. Trust me to make you feel good and teach you everything a girl needs to know..."

"But what about daddy?"

"Daddy won't mind," the foxy MILF declared, taking her step-daughter by the shoulders and throwing her onto the sofa.

Kylie acted on instinct, spreading her legs and bringing her fingers to her pussy where she rubbed the denim against the bare cunt underneath. She smiled lazily and invited more -- careful not to dominate, but to submit -- as her mommy sat beside her and they fell into another glorious kiss.

Leaning back and back and further back, Kylie was soon flat on the sofa as Danika tugged the 21-year-old's shorts down her toned legs. "Oh, sweetie... You're not wearing any panties. Did you do that for mommy? Are you trying to seduce me?"

Biting down on her lip as hard as she could without actually breaking skin, Kylie nodded innocently and shyly. As her step-mom's tongue touched her pussy with the gentlest of pressure, she bit down harder; hurting herself as she swallowed down excess lust.

Danika let the tip of her tongue test every part of her daughter's tight pussy while her long manicured nails tickled Kylie's thighs. She wanted to know the hotspots -- the buttons she had to push. And, as her daughter's breathing and moans guided her, she settled on a place and laid her tongue flat against the wet slit; her lips following until she was French-kissing her baby girl's tight pussy.

Kylie moaned, "Oh, MOMMY!"

Her hands tussled with Danika's hair as she pulled her step-mom closer and closer, letting the older woman lavish her with her tongue.

"Mommy! Yes, mommy! Yes!"

Danika smiled with her mouth still working hard to eat her sweetheart girl's pussy like a pro. For her part, Kylie wanted to wrap her legs around the woman's back and pull her even closer. She didn't ever want it to end!

"Mo... Mo... Mommy!" she moaned, her lips making an O-shape as her back lifted and shoulders rolled.

Leaving a gentle kiss against her daughter's pelvis, Danika let Kylie's body express one big shudder as an orgasm rippled through her.

Pulling back and sitting on her knees, the mother explained that it was now her daughter's turn to show her what she knew. "C'mon, sweetie, help mommy take her dress off."

Kylie blushed, totally sincerely, as she scrambled to be with Danika. The two shared a kiss with Kylie tasting her own pussy on her step-mother's lips. She must've loved it because she kept kissing her mother; seeking more than just a little artefact of her aroma.

As the two continued, Tecla leaned over to whisper that I should look at Elle.

Our sister was sitting in the director's chair with her leg shaking and a hand on her chin. She looked serious -- committed -- and as confident as I'd ever seen her.

"Turns out, Elle's real talent is directing whores," Tecla giggled, under the level that the microphones could detect.

I wanted to reprimand my sister for her language, but there was no lie in what she said... It seemed our sweet sister loved being the boss of other women; especially when it came to sex.

On the one hand, I was proud of her for coming out of her shell. On the other, I was excited to see how she'd use this newfound talent in our relationship...

Exciting things lay ahead, I thought.

Very exciting indeed.

49 • Sibling Rivalry

Before we left the set, Kylie made an offer. "I'm stripping in Vegas tomorrow night. You should go clubbing with me afterwards. It could be fun."

"We're very busy," I said.

Elle disagreed, "Not really. Seeing Vegas would be awesome, and I'm sure you can work from there."

"What about Amanda?" I asked. "We told your friend to meet us in LA."

"That's still days away," Elle insisted. "We accept your offer, Kylie."

The pornstar smiled, giving each of us a chaste hug as we cleared the set.

It was late when we left Rod and Danika and Kylie... Late enough that security wouldn't let us walk and we had to drive the short way to our classic Beverley Hills mansion. Arriving home, we immediately made our way to the bedroom, which was our enclave -- our place away from all the danger and intrigue of the real world.

We were surrounded by high walls, new anti-drone tech, and forty armed guards. It cost millions, but all that security bought as windows of privacy that meant we could just be ourselves.

There was definitely a little exhaustion going around and my sisters were quick to take their tops off; preparing for one of our nude sibling slumbers. But there was something I was curious about, before we went to bed.

I was interested in Elle's interest. "Why accept Kylie's invitation?"

My sister simply shrugged. "I'm just curious about her life."

"Bicurious?" Tecla teased.

"No!"

Turning to me, Tecla spilt the beans. "For some stupid reason, Elle thinks I'm too hot for her to beat in the bedroom. So, she wants to supply you with girls in my league to make up for it! Amanda will be her first conquest."

"That's not the plan," Elle defended, but didn't deny outright.

"Oh, admit it! You want to pick the pornstar's brain before making a move on Mandy."

I shook my head fast, doing a double-take. "Making a move on Amanda?"

Elle's cheeks turned scarlet as her twin poked fun, but she wasn't about to let Tecla explain things on her behalf. "I was thinking about maybe inviting Amanda into our bedroom... For you."

Tecla interjected, "That's part of it, but you also regret not kissing her on our birthday when we were playing that game! C'mon, admit it! Elle and Mandy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

As Elle tackled her sister, my brain went in all directions. This was beyond adorable, and beyond exciting... Elle had a crush, she was exploring her limits, and she wanted to share it all with me. Not only was she allowing me to date and fuck freely, she was planning to bring women to our bed for us to enjoy.

The thought was incredibly attractive and -- as the sound of my sisters giggling brought me back to the moment -- my erection only grew while imagined the many-many friends they had rotating in and out of our lives...

Tec and Elle were play-fighting on the bed with one of the pillows already shedding feathers as they clobbered each other. Their topless breasts were bouncing around and pressing against each other as they struggled for sibling-dominance. Their breathing growing in speed along with their heart rates as the wrestling dragged on and their slender bodies grew tired.

Why Elle felt the need to compete with her twin was beyond me. They were both incredible.

Noticing me looking at them, the giggling stopped as Tecla's eyes turned devilish. "Hey, sis, our brother is imagining what it would look like if we kissed and did lesbo stuff."

Elle nodded with her teeth sinking deep into her lip. "Yip."

"Are we going to masturbate before bed, bro?" Tecla asked, her tone sweet and tinged with sex.

"Of course," I replied.

"Mmm... Are you going to think about us while you do it?"

Swallowing hard, I considered my next words carefully... We'd been absolutely honest with each other the past few weeks. Of course, I had a few secrets to keep, but when it came to the bedroom, there were no falsifications.

"I'll probably be thinking about the two of you," I confessed.

"Doing stuff to each other? Like kissing, and cuddling, and... Licking each other's pussies with our tongues?"

I nodded my head with eyes stretched wide.

"Mmm... Wish hard enough and we might make your wish come true."

Elle snorted, pulling away from her sister and rolling her eyes. "Euw, Tec!"

With that, the girls fell back into their faux fight as they tickled each other's sides and tumbled around on the bed. Tecla was far too fast and fierce for her sister, ending their encounter with a big fat kiss on her twin's mouth before being thrown off. The girls kept giggling as their breathing settled and their racing hearts calmed. Taking deep breaths to regain their composure, they stretched their arms and legs before inviting me onto the bed with them.

Like every night before, I got naked and snuggled up between the twins. It was a colder evening, so we got real close; tangling and hugging each other tight. Tecla and Elle started wriggling out of their remaining clothes until they were naked too.

Both girls were demanding from the outset. Their hands travelled all over my torso, charting a course that left me feeling buzzed, and soon landing between my legs. My shaft was standing proud -- hard as a rock -- as feminine hands joined from either side to slowly ease pre-cum out the tip.

Elle nuzzled her lips against my neck as she hooked her leg over mine. The heat of her body mixed with the pressure of her gentle kiss helped incite pure bliss. Meanwhile, Tecla was also getting closer... She straddled my other leg and positioned herself until she was practically on top of me. Our difference in weight and height meant I could handle it, and I was soon gripping her ass; pulling her hips to my thigh.

There was just enough space for my sisters' to keep working my cock. But, they were clumsy with the claustrophobia, and careful. Elle's hand must've been so close to her sister's pussy with the way they were laying. The very thought of it got me even harder; my cock twitching as if it could summon even more tension than its already full form.

The way the twins were grinding against me was its own kind of stimulant. Their wet pussies were leaving slick marks against my skin as they moaned with their mouths landing on different parts of my body. Lips vibrating as they did.

As Tecla's pussy found my knee, she got lost in the moment. Her hand trailed down my cock and started massaging my balls as her twin stroked the shaft.

Elle's free hand got between my body and her pussy. In that tight space, she played with herself as the three of us sought pleasure and release. The little whimpers we all made betrayed how close we were, but I wanted to hold out -- wanted to feel my climax with them.

Steeling my body, I became theirs for a few precious seconds as my sisters made love to me with their whole bodies. We were a sweaty trio, feeling the heat and exhaustion as, slowly-slowly, we approached the edge, ready to take the leap. As the girls grew delirious with sex-induced fever, the way they played with my cock became more frantic and chaotic. Their bodies were gravitating even closer to me; pulling them down and pushing me up.

We started pumping our hips against whatever we could find as we tumbled around like rag-dolls. I felt Tec's smooth thigh rub against my shaft as her sister's hand squeezed, then magic!

The warm eruption of cum registered before the rush of the climax. It was the wrong way around, but it felt so right -- a consequence of my brain having done a hard reboot. The rush was a wake-up call, and my eyes went wide as the sensations hit like gunshots, one after the other.

The twins groaned as one as they felt the cum and a primal desire was fulfilled in their hearts and minds. All they wanted to do was keeping making love, and they did... At first, it was uncomfortable, but then I fell into a sex-fuelled trance as they kept massaging my cock. It took a few minutes, but soon I was hard again and it was the best kind of erection. I knew they could play with it for hours -- tugging and teasing -- and I wouldn't cum... Not unless they really worked at it.

My cock was feeling the strain, but it was a wonderful thing as I experienced being 99% to an orgasm for minutes instead of miliseconds.

I wrestled around until I had a handful of each sister's ass and pulled them closer as they kept up their loving massage. "I want to kiss you two."

Tecla was the first to meet my request as her lips found mine with her tongue soon advancing. As I sucked on it, she gently squeezed my balls and made me groan into her mouth until I couldn't take it anymore. Wrestling her tongue away with mine, I let my teeth gently depress into her lip and she giggled as I asserted dominance. The pressure on my balls stopped and soon her hand rejoined her twin's as they worked my shaft together.

They were touching... For the first time during sex, the twins dared to lay their hands on each other. Sure, it was a small beginning, but it was a beginning nonetheless.

Turning my head in Elle's direction, I struck her breath away with a kiss of our own; tender and true and just the way she liked it. All my little sister could do was drink in the feelings as my tongue rubbed against hers and our lips exchanged touch after touch. It was a kiss that soon became sloppy and I felt her body desperate for more friction as she ground against me.

"Mmm... Love you, bro," she whispered into my mouth, barely breaking our contact.

The girls were soon having orgasms of their own -- one triggering the other as they moaned into the quiet Hollywood night.

My second climax was soon to follow as my cock let rip a second stream of cum from its well-worked shaft. Feeling the tremors between her fingers, Tecla waited for them to abate before diving under the covers.

I knew what she wanted, but I didn't expect Elle to join...

Closing my eyes, I felt two tongues clean me from top to bottom. The vision of my twin sisters so close and so confined thrilled my imagination. Here and there, I wondered if they might have touched, as giggling came from down below. They dragged and twirled and danced their tongues all around my shaft.

They licked up every last drop of cum; proud of their work.

When the girls surfaced, we pulled together into a comfortable cuddle as all three siblings drifted to sleep.

That night, I'd dream of Tecla and Elle making out and making love. I dreamed of them closing the circle of love and trust between us. It was a dream of us finally being complete -- of all the boundaries crumbling down.

It was a dream I wanted to turn into a reality. But dreams like that are slow to be realised.

Luckily, I was a patient man.

50 • Journeys

We were boarded and ready to take off for Vegas when my chief of staff came to see me in private.

"There's a man here to see you," she explained.

"Waiting out there on the tarmac?"

Alicia nodded. "He's asking if he could come up and speak to you. I think you should hear him out... Without your sisters nearby.

I assumed Alicia must have good reason to bring this strange meeting request to my attention. We retreated to the staff seating area's lower deck, which was palatial in its own right. There was no one there but Skylar, who would attend the spur of the moment appointment with us.

It wasn't long before the man from the Tarmac joined us.

He was blunt and ignored everyone but me, speaking with an American accent that was folksy and familiar. "Hi, I'm John Smith. US Central Intelligence."

The man offered me a card that seemed to confirm what he'd just said, though, I still laughed. "Alicia, who is this clown?"

Mr Smith didn't let her answer. "If I wasn't who I said I am, she wouldn't have let me anywhere near you. I assure you, Mr Orwell, that I represent the United States government."

Looking the man over, I estimated whether I was willing to believe him. His jet-black hair was a bad dye-job; his suit conservative but more expensive than what most civil servants would wear.

I was somewhat convinced and trusted Alicia not to let pranksters on board. "Alright, Mr Smith, tell me what you want."

1...34567...10