Hypergeniture Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ngh!" Tecla joined from my right, tightening her grip on my cock, and I realised no one was paying her special attention. Her eyes were closed, yet she felt me turn to her and met me for a kiss.

As our tongues tussled -- our sloppy make out, making sounds of unrestrained lust as coordination gave way to beautiful chaos. We all started thrusting our hips: Elle and Tash grinding against my fingers, Tecla riding her pillow, and me driving her to speed up the repetition of her warm feminine hand stroking my cock up and down, driving me wild.

The ladies took turns murmuring, mumbling, groaning and moaning. Each sound was an invitation to hear another. To hear a reply.

As my orgasm became inevitable and that feeling of near-release came, I felt an intense frustration build. For a moment, it was all the better as my climax erupted -- cum firing all over the mass of bodies, mainly covering Tecla's hand but also firing hard enough to coat Tash's torso.

The relief that came with that orgasm wasn't enough. Usually a man stops after just one. Usually he at least takes a break.

I wasn't that kind of man anymore. I was limitless...

I threw Natasha's skinny body to one side, making her tumble onto Elle as I scrambled to the edge of the bed. I quickly arranged the ladies on their backs with their legs parted, and my insatiable lust travelled from every part of me until it was focused on the tip of my tongue. With Tash in the middle, they held each other's hands as I spent the night eating them out -- tonguing them, teasing them, driving them wild with every fibre of my being invested.

God... I made them cum time and time again, and each time I felt my energy rise as theirs fell until they were exhausted, and I was still ravenous!

There was a moment of unity among the three as they grabbed me, pulling me towards them and throwing me onto my back. Natasha gave the girls a look as she straddled my lap.

They were blissed out and tired, and she was the third-women, the other women, the mistress, and the concubine...

"You can sleep, girls," she smiled, dealing with a few stray strands of her caramel hair. "I'll take care of our man."

With that, the girls snuggled up to me from either side, and Natasha snaked her way down my body until her lips touched my cock. The blowjob that followed came with twists and turns and times where she took me so deep I could feel how I stretched her throat until I came in her mouth, and she swallowed every last drop with a smile.

I exhaled contently, putting my hands behind my head as she left a few lingering kisses on my shaft before snuggling up with her head on my chest.

This was not some adventure -- not some one night of sin and delight in Vegas, or a dalliance with tennis star in Australia. It wasn't a moment of insanity in London, nor a single fuck-fest on a plane high above the ocean. Oh no, this was the rest of my life, and it felt phenomenal.

19 • Cigar Confidants

I didn't go to sleep. Instead, I slowly edged the snoring ladies around until I was free, leaving them to their dreams as I got dressed in a tracksuit and headed outside.

Nothing about me was tired -- not my body, not my mind, not even my soul -- and when I started in the direction of the pavilion overlooking the ocean, I think part of me hoped to run into a friend.

I'd just had the most incredible night and I wanted to talk about it. So, I was happy to find Alicia standing out there, smoking a cigar Aaron must've gifted her when we were all on the train together. As I joined her, it was almost like she'd been expecting me, and she offered to share the cigar as we looked out at the endless vista: The ocean, the waves, the water, and the moon.

As we stood there, there was this buzz... This tingling at the back of my head. More specifically, it was right where the spine and the skull met. It wasn't subtle, but it also wasn't distracting. It was the feeling of revelation and self-discovery and bliss.

"I think I'm a hedonist," I confessed.

Alicia snorted inadvertently, nearly choking on the smoke from our cigar. "You don't say?"

"Ja, ja, ja..."

"Ja, ja, ja... You sound like Aaron."

I beamed! Being compared to Alicia's venerable father figure was an absolute delight. Spotting my reaction, my companion passed me the cigar with equal joy.

"So, when did you realise you're a hedonist, sir?"

"When I realised how happy it can make me... About thirty minutes ago."

Alicia nodded. "I can understand the appeal of retreating to a world of unadulterated enjoyment. A world where you simply exist to seek--"

"Retreating?" I interrupted, with the word having resonated.

"Well, sir, reality won't stop while you 'indulge' in your vices. You'd have to shut down your connection to reality -- you'd have to retreat."

"And, if I retreat, I won't be able to enjoy moments like this one?" I queried, realising the buzz only started when the after-glow of sex with the trio in my bedroom merged with the warm feeling I felt upon seeing Alicia standing out there under the night sky.

"It sounds like you've just discovered something that I've known from the start," my friend speculated. "Finding the perfect balance between reality and unreality is impossible. Love and pleasure exist in a fictional world we make for ourselves, outside of what's real and true and cruel beyond belief."

"So we shouldn't try?"

A sneaky little smile crept along my baby-faced and beautiful companion's lips with the moonlight mixing with starlight to make her seem all the more magical to me.

"Try?" she asked.

I stuttered. "Uhm... I mean...To find balance! Yes, should we not at least try to find that thing -- that balance?"

"The balance won't give you that pleasant feeling in the back of your head," Alicia remarked.

I narrowed my eyes and reached out to touch my companion. At first, she gave me a funny look as I held her arm, but she quickly realised what I was doing. She knew me so well... She knew about the buzz in my skull. Yes, she knew me well enough that I had to check she was real. I had to be sure she wasn't another hallucination -- another part of my subconscious brought to life by madness.

"Actually, Alicia, I think the balance is precisely what's giving me that buzz... And I think you know about it because you're feeling it too... Right now."

Even at night, I could see Alicia blush as she took another puff of the cigar. "Shall I walk you to your room, sir?"

"No."

"No?"

"Let's finish smoking first," I offered.

Alicia agreed. We decided to walk a lap around the hallways of the resort as we smoked, talking about life as we did. It was small talk -- nothing more -- but it did make us happy.

As we reached the gym, we spotted that the light was on, which I suppose wasn't irregular. Still, we had a look inside. There was someone there: My mother, in her gym gear. She was sweating heavily; her chest heaving and body looking sore.

There was a definite post-workout euphoria written all over my parent's face, and she barely noticed us as we walked into the room. I noticed the heat was turned up to its maximum and immediately wanted to take my shirt off (or run into the ocean)!

"Mom!" I greeted. "It's scorching in here! Why are you working out on the surface of the sun?"

Eve's chest rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath. "My... My new protection agent suggested we do some hot yoga. It was fucking fantastic!"

"You sure look like you're in seventh heaven," I remarked, noticing that the smile on my mother's face could not grow any bigger than it already was without stretching past her ears! I looked over my shoulder to see Alicia had left us alone, then suddenly I was in Eve's arms.

"Mmm... It's good being home! Finally home!" she praised, hugging me tight as she rested her cheek against mine, standing on her toes. As our embrace ended, I was awe-struck. After all the work we'd done to come together as a family, I'd never seen my mom as happy as she was on that night.

The days of despair were at an end. We had a new world, new dreams and new ambitions. She had hope, and I hoped with her, and together we anticipated the dawn of a new and better day -- a new and better way of living.

As I enjoyed that realisation, an invasive vision filled my mind. I imagined my mother naked on a massive bed with silks, furs, and feathers. She was sweaty and flushed, and her eyes rolled back because all around her were sex toys; dozens of them. There was music too... Wonderful music... And the sounds of the ocean!

In this vision, the floor of her room was covered in a million dollars worth of designer clothes and jewellery, and she was enjoying an endless orgasm. Infinite pleasure. Never-ending ecstasy!

I used all my force of will to purge this vision, but another was quick to follow... A vision of her bathing in champagne. Fuck.

I purged the second dream, only for it to be replaced by one of her showering in diamonds!

Thankfully, a warm hand on my cheek pulled me back to reality before I got lost in these taboo thoughts -- thoughts that were far more uncomfortable than the desires that saw me make love to my cousin and sisters. Yes, thoughts that I couldn't believe I was having. But, of course, I'd declared my hedonism mere moments before. So, why should these thoughts have come as a surprise?

"You're pulling a funny face," my mother remarked, letting her hand run down my neck and grip my shoulder. She pushed her fingers into the muscle, offering relief I didn't know I needed as I Iooked for something clever to say.

"I'm... I'm just thinking about you happy. No, not just happy... Overflowing with happiness! Consumed by happiness... Blissful. Joyful. Delighted."

"You're so sweet, my darling. I have no doubt I'll be all those things if I stay with you and the girls... You're right about us having to stick together. I'm grateful for this trip and all the things you've given me... It's been a long time coming, and I didn't make it easy for you, but you've grown into more of a man than your dad could've ever been. You remind me of his father, but... Stronger."

Shaking myself, I realised I'd put a hand on my mother's hip, quickly withdrawing as restraint found me again. I took a step back with a smile on my face and that delightful tingle still in the back of my head.

"If... If..."

"If?"

"If you stay with me, I'll do everything I can to make sure every single one of your days is pure pleasure... That every moment is dedicated to the pursuit of pleasure! No work, no strife, no worry! You've had so much tragedy, so much unhappiness... I want to give you a life that's nothing but the best... And I guess... I guess it's because I want to give you that, that I want it too... Which is why I feel the way I feel... Because that's the life we all deserve..."

"Darling?"

I shook my head, realising I'd lost my train of thought and had turned to rambling. I'd gone off on a tangent, which my mother neither understood nor needed to understand. She simply smiled at me with that smile only a mother could give her son.

"Pleasure," she toyed with the word, swirling her tongue around inside her mouth before giving way to a grin. "My sweetheart, I don't know whether you're being very sweet, or incredibly naughty."

"Neither do I, Mom. Neither do I..."

Her mood ring was a vibrant violet.

20 • Dirty Laundry

It was dawn when I started making my way back to our suite.

For hours, I'd gotten lost in exploring the resort. It got so bad that someone eventually roused Skylar from her sleep so that my bodyguard could keep an eye on me. The sight of her in comfy shorts, slippers, and a T-shirt (with a gun strapped to her thigh) is something I wouldn't soon forget!

Softly opening the door to my bedroom, I snuck in and moved towards the mattress, only to find it vacant. Then, I heard splashing from the bathroom, followed by giggling...

Needless to say, I was very intrigued, but the room was a mess from the night before... While I had no problem with a housekeeper doing up the bed or vacuuming, I could never expect someone to deal with a pigsty of my (or my family's) making.

As I worked, I found myself sniffling with amusement. "A hedonist who cleans up after himself -- prince of the universe, but neat nonetheless."

It didn't take too long to repair the disorder in the room. The sound of three gorgeous women playing in the bath had created a sexual frustration. I couldn't deny that my pants were straining... No sleep, recently satiated, yet hard nonetheless. I impressed myself.

"You horny mother... Eh, fucker."

Before I entered the bathroom, I undressed. My cock was free and proud, and I couldn't help but stroke it as I walked; making sure it was ready while also indulging my impatience. My appetite was prepared for another round or two or three with my lovers. I knew Tash would only ever occasionally join us, but these mini-orgies seemed to breathe life into me like nothing else.

Finally reaching the sound of all the commotion, I was first struck by the view out the bathroom windows: The stunning island, the beautiful ocean, and the incredible horizon. My eyes quickly snapped to the two-person tub that enjoyed those views, finding Tecla and Elle head-to-foot in a bubble bath with Tash sitting on the edge.

There was so much foam I couldn't see my sisters' bodies, but they must've been tightly smooshed together... Our cousing was pampering my darling siblings -- her dear cousins -- using the handheld spray, soaping them up, helping them wash their hair... Fuck, it was a fantastic sight.

The girls were glistening; their skin looked phenomenal, and they smiled and laughed and giggled with happiness filling their hearts to the brim. As I walked into the room, their attention shifted fast as lightning. I had three sets of eyes on me. Hungry eyes. In an instant, they'd gone from happy-go-lucky to happy-please-fuck-me, and I was ready to comply.

Tecla's smile stretched until she couldn't contain herself. "Monster cock!" she grabbed her mouth, trying to restrain her words.

Natasha smirked, eager to seize the moment and tease, tease, tease... "It's not that big, Tec. Maybe you're just too much of a sissy to handle it? I bet Elle doesn't have the same problem."

"Grrr... Nice try, cuz... Nice try... But I'm not falling for it -- this time."

Natasha and I seemed to have the same strategy when it came to encouraging my sisters' sibling competitiveness. Though, she was very much a novice, while I was well on the way to being a master. She helped the girls out of the water, and they made their excuses.

"Would love to stick around and play, but we have a briefing from the staff in ten and ballet in thirty. We have to get ready."

With that, the twins were off, grabbing towels and wrapping up as they went to get dressed and prepare for their day. Once they were out of the room, Natasha closed her eyes and opened them with wild excitement, disbelief, and wonder causing her pupils to sparkle with manic energy.

"Twins... I'm not bisexual, Oliver -- I'm barely bicurious... But eighteen-year-old twins with ballet bodies and those gorgeous faces? They make me feel things I never imagined I'd be feeling."

I understood.

Reaching out a hand, I helped my cousin find her feet, drawing her into a kiss without even intending. Gravity now did most of the work for us. Our attraction was so undeniable that we couldn't avoid locking together like parts in a clock.

Natasha took a step back, leaning forward to kiss my chest. She seemed to think it did something for a guy -- or maybe just for me -- and it actually did... But only because she was the one doing it. We lingered with each other, passing time with nothing but touch, until she hugged me close.

"I want to wash the bath off," she declared, taking my hand as we crossed into the large double-shower across the room. "You must be exhausted. Where were you all night?"

Exhausted? No...

As soon as the water started, I got behind Tash, letting my hands explore her soft skin under the pouring rain. I reached for the soap, lathering up my hands, then her body: Her soft breasts, each rib, her tight stomach... As I got her smooth pelvis, my mind raced to a vision of her pussy dripping with cousin-cum -- my cum, pumped into her after a hard session.

All these visions... They weren't uncontrollable disturbances. They were moments of creativity and self-realisation. I was a painter, and my canvas was the world, and you can only think like that once you've found good people, safety and purpose... Did I have all that?

Yes.

Yes, and I was grateful. There were still challenges, and there always would be, but there were no more limits on what life could be.

I centred myself, bending my knees as I slid my cock up against Natasha's thigh; edging towards her pussy.

"If you keep going like this, you'll crash and burn by midday," she teased.

I disagreed, spinning her around so that she faced the glass partition. "Believe me, cuz, I'll be awake until midnight, making love to you, Tecla and Elle... Again and again!"

Natasha giggled as I ran a hand along her soapy and slick ass before settling two fingers between her legs. The giggles turned to a gasp, and she nearly lost her footing as suddenly I had three digits pumping into her pussy.

"Wo... Woah!"

I grinned like a mad man, keeping up 60 beats per minute of intense contact as she lifted one foot off the ground and did her best to steady her slim body against the glass. She dropped her foot, raising the other, leaning against the glass a little harder... Her tits touched the glass as she arched her back out of instinct, and I only wanted to pound her harder.

"Look at you," I growled, "assuming the pose like a good little slut."

"Wha... What did you say?"

I swallowed hard. Shit... The only way out was through.

"I said you're a good little slut," I repeated, slowing my fingers, withdrawing one, leaving only two to slowly coax happy whimpers.

As the motion slowed, Natasha's breathing accelerated. "I'm your good little slut, Olly... Please, keep playing with my pussy, cuz. Please, Olly... Make your little slut moan."

Relief.

I took a step back, surveying the scene: Natasha in a submissive pose with beads of water bouncing off her skin. I didn't need to think to find our alignment, and with one assertive thrust, I was inside her. Her pussy swallowed my cock, making a seal between us that wouldn't break until we were both spent.

"Does my cock feel good inside you, cuz?"

"So good, Olly!"

I pulled back and slammed forward, hard, making Tash's whole body shudder. "I didn't hear you..."

Natasha gasped for air, sucking up all her strength as she shouted. "It feels so good, Olly!!"

I knew each lover intimately, and I had a feel for what drove them wild. Maybe I hadn't been firm enough with Natasha... Maybe I could really blow her mind...

With one hand, I grabbed the back of her neck. The other held on to her shoulder. Her job was to brace herself against the glass and keep us upright while I had nothing on my mind but sawing into her cunt until she exploded in ecstasy. I grit my teeth, tightened my stomach, and started driving my hips with all the power I could muster!

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"FUCK! FUUUCK!"

The combination of wet skin colliding and my cousin's loud moans were incredible. I tightened my grip on her, and she went limp; her whole body was now mine. As I enjoyed the tight grip of her pussy encircling my cock, I took a chance -- I released her neck, preferring to grab her hair and letting my other hand smack her sexy ass. I massaged the tender skin, letting my thumb wander closer to her asshole.