Hypersexual Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Mothers' Depression Can Go Well.
3.1k words
3.67
50.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been watching porn for a long time. After my husband died, I felt very lonely. Living alone in a house with all the good memories, without the presence of a man. Excessive depression, isolation, running away from society, and of course my husband's good financial situation, led me to resign from my job and become a boring housewife.

After Tobias's death, my life saw lots of dark days. For the first few months, I just cried, did not eat, and did not leave the house. I was very attached to my husband and twenty-five years of love life were my greatest happiness. We had a romantic life and rarely fought. We had known each other since high school and I got pregnant unintentionally before the age of 19!

Tobias was our neighbour's son in a small German town. We were in the same class from the early days of high school, and we spent a lot of times together because of the common home-to-high school route. Tobias's good manners and high energy attracted me and we soon had our first kisses. When we started having our first sex, we did not think about pregnancy at all. We used condoms, but condoms could not stop Stefan from entering this world!

Anyway, 22 years have passed since my unwanted but sweet pregnancy. I have not had a fight with my family for 22 years, and Stefan's grandparents have always loved this child. Stefan was our only child and we got married exactly on his father's 19th birthday. Tobias was three months younger than me. Tobias is not here now and Stefan is, but he's busy with his life, and I'm trapped and sad in my dream home.

My name is Claudia and I am 41 years old. Actually, a depressed 41-year-old woman addicted to porn, lonely and a sloppy woman who only spends the days and nights. When I look in the mirror at Claudia, I see all the 15 kilos she has lost in the past year under her tired eyes.

Today is a normal Saturday for me, Saturdays which were spent in the presence of Tobias with love and fun and life, and now limited to just a few hours of browsing pornographic websites and masturbation and sometimes crying. I think I have been watching porn for about a few months now and I have become familiar with the strange world of porn.

There are several categories of porn and I have looked at most of them. I used to browse websites in surprise and everything was strange to me. From weird anal sex to deep-throat fucking (which I think is normal now!) to lesbian armpit licking and drinking sperm and even urine! At first when I was a little scared of some porns, but now I'm looking for weirder things.

When I feel more desolated, I go to the romantic and erotic parts, but when only lust and sexual need awaken in me, I use forbidden things such as threesome sex or even intercourse with the elderly. There are some strange fucks on the internet, can a 65-year-old woman have such sex? Is there a young man who wants to have a relationship with an old woman? Does his penis wake up for such women at all? I had and still have many questions, but porn has become a big part of my life now.

I will not explain further and I will tell you the main point of my story. After months of loneliness, Stefan was finally scheduled to return to his old home. He lives in a city far from home and has a wonderful life with his girlfriend. We are always connected via the internet and we have video calls almost several times a week. He is the only one I have not turned away from. He has always helped me and is definitely the second most beloved man in my life. I am always proud of him and I believe that the best result of my life is Stefan himself. He is a self-made and strong man and he can achieve anything he wants.

Stefan is scheduled to return home this evening and we are about to see each other after four months. Hannah and Stefan, who have a good relationship and are both journalists, are coming to my house today. They are my guests for dinner and they spend the whole Sunday in our city and finally return to their city on Monday. Stefan took a leave of absence on Monday to be with his depressed mother. I tried to show myself happy in front of him, but I am sure he knows his mother well and is aware of my bad mood.

I woke up on Saturday morning and watched my morning porn. Over the past few months, I have found many porn stars and I really like some of them. I do not feel lesbian and I do not like to be with them, sexually! But I like their bodies and behaviour and sometimes I put myself in their shoes. I follow a lot of porn stars, for example, sometimes I like more innocent faces like Kiara Mia and Kendra Lust and Veronica Avluv and sometimes I am provoked by the mischief of Rayveness and Angela White and Lisa Ann. Some women are perfect in my opinion, and if one day I want to have surgery on my body, I will definitely choose to be like some of them, for example, Alena Croft, which is a complete package for me!

Now that I have been watching porn for several months and I have seen different categories, I realize that I am completely satisfied with my past. Why? Given that I see a lot of young girls on these sexy pages, none of them tempts me to watch, and all my favourite pornstars are so-called MILFs! This shows that deep down, I still need sex and maybe I will put myself in their shoes. I do not know, maybe not.

I climaxed after watching a porn clip from Veronica Avluv. My masturbation peaked when a black cock entered Veronica's anus and the camera zoomed in on her happy face. I have never had anal sex and I am sure this type of relationship will be dangerous for me. These actresses are really artists and anal sex is not everyone's ability, especially with this intensity!

I relieved myself and took a shower. I was a little happy to have guests. I have not had any happiness other than porn for a long time. Neither books nor movies nor music makes me happy. But today I was happy with my son and his girlfriend and I wanted to see them sooner. I had some lunch, went in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I applied a light makeup, chose a casual long back dress and got ready for the guests. It was 7 o'clock when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, Hannah had knocked on the door, and Stefan was still picking up things from the trunk. I had only seen Hannah once before, a girl with blonde hair, freckled skin, short stature and a slender body. She had red lipstick and a light shade of red shadow on her eyes. I opened the door, Hannah hugged me and put a small kiss on my cheek. Wow, what an energetic and evil girl!

I smiled at Hannah and hugged her. Stefan took the things out of the car and while I was holding Hannah in my arms, my eyes fell on my son. A handsome man with short blond hair, medium height and slightly protruding belly. Stefan was obese as a child and this belly is a relic of his childhood! I still loved him like the days I breastfed him; Just as innocent and just as lovely.

I let go of Hannah, my smile dried on my face, and Stefan approached me. I missed him so much. Involuntarily, I took a few steps towards him and hugged him. Stefan's hands were full and he could not hug me back. He just smiled at me and kissed my face.

"Hello, Mom. Good afternoon!"

"Hi Stefan, you are very welcome."

We took the belongings home with Hannah and sat in the hall. I brought them some beers and we talked. Gradually I felt better, seeing Hannah and Stefan gave me good motivation, and I had not had such a feeling for months. I tried to look at both of them while talking about the young couple's work and life, but it really didn't work.

Unconsciously, my eyes were focused on Stefan, and I could not take my eyes off his beautiful face. Stefan had a normal face, a relatively large nose, normal but green eyes, and masculine, rough lips. He always had a beard and kept that look since high school. A polite boy, with the great character and firmness that every mother aspires to have.

We kept talking, we talked about everything and time passed very quickly. Stefan loved Hänchen-Schnitzel and I had prepared that for him. We ate and continued talking. While talking, I found out about the extreme love between these two people. Stefan really loved Hannah and caressed her hand many times that night. The clock showed 11 and fatigue was evident in Stefan's eyes. After all, driving a long distance of several hours tires every human being, even my energetic son!

Hannah got up, kissed Stefan's hair, and headed for the bathroom. Every romantic movie of these two people motivated me and made me happy. I have not seen "love" up close for a long time! Happiness and sadness filled my whole being. I could not stop myself and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Is something wrong, mom?" Stefan asked me with tired and worried eyes.

"No, I'm so glad you came. It's as if I haven't seen you in years."

"I missed you too, Mom. We need to be together more often, like in previous years."

"You are right sweety, we will be more together from now on."

Stefan got up, came to me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, mom."

I could not answer him and just gave him a smile. My mouth was locked and I felt a strange love. Loneliness had put a lot of pressure on me!

Hannah and Stefan went to Stefan's old room and I went to bed. I was full of emotion and something new had awakened in me. I had a terrible lust! It was very strange as if I had become a 20-year-old girl who saw the love between two people for the first time and got jealous! But I did not feel jealous at all and I was very happy for my son's romantic life. Man is a strange creature!

I opened the laptop and entered the porn pages involuntarily. I searched for romantic categories for the first time in a few weeks, but again I entered MILF and love involuntarily! My mind is still not sad and sorry for the past and only wants a new lust. I am in peace with my past!

I took off my dress and lay naked on the bed. I saw a 10-minute romantic clip of Julia Ann. Wow, what a delicious scene! Julia had wonderful romantic sex with a young boy, normal sex, without strange and difficult movements. Full of beautiful and sweet kisses, no condoms and just pussy penetration. The boy was the same height as Julia and everything fit together, only Julia was two decades older than him! Two more decades of experience and hot sexes.

Their affair ended and hot and white sperm poured on Julia's nipples! But I still wanted more. I searched for the name of the young actor and found the full clip of Julia with him. Another website put a weird name on the clip: "Young boy with his Stepmother"! The name excited me, and after watching the full 40-minute clip, Julia made me cum and I lay down involuntarily. I did not know when I turned off the laptop and went to sleep!

=========

When I woke up in the morning, I was still naked! It was 8 o'clock and no sound came out of the house. The bed smelled of my cunt juice! I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself, took a shower and walked around a bit. My sex-energy was increasing day by day and I still needed to relieve myself! But I did not have enough time and I had to make a wonderful Sunday for my son. I dried myself, got dressed, applied light makeup and put on another normal dress.

I prepared breakfast and I saw that the children were awake. I made pancakes and gave them some milk. We ate breakfast, I saw and enjoyed the beautiful smiles of these two young people. My lust was still awake and the relationship between these two people made me excited! "Claudia, you are so weird!"

We ate breakfast and left the house. Stefan loved animals and the zoo in our city. After years, we went to this zoo and had a good time. Hannah and Stefan would sometimes hold hands and walk, and I would walk behind them. I wish I was not alone and holding the hand of a man like Stefan! I wish I was holding Stefan's hand, I wish I was holding Stefan's hand ...

"Shut up, woman! What's got into you?"

It was noon and I was still fighting with myself. We ate at a restaurant and talked again. Our conversations would not end and I was still focusing on my son. His brown beard was driving me crazy, I had fallen in love with this beard. I never liked bearded men, but the new Stefan was different. I looked at her eating, at the smiles he gave me. From the memories, he described being a journalist in a sports magazine, to the interviews he had with football players.

It was evening and we went home. We watched a movie. We were all on the sofa, I was on the single couch and Hannah and Stefan were on the three-seater sofa. The room was dark and Hannah had put her head on Stefan's shoulder. It was 10 o'clock and we had eaten a lot of snacks, so we did not want dinner. Hannah was very tired and napping on his boyfriend's arm. She was an honest girl and she spoke easily.

"Is it okay for me to go to bed earlier baby?" Hannah asked Stefan quietly.

"No, not at all. You go, I will come as soon as the movie ends"

Hannah took a romantic kiss from Stefan's lips, continued the kiss a little more and I was still drowning in their love and kiss! Hannah went to the room and Stefan and I continued to watch.

"Wow, you chose a good movie, Mom."

"Thanks, honey. I'm so glad you're here."

"I'm very happy too."

I got up from the sofa and sat down next to Stefan.

"I wish you would not come back tomorrow. I wish we were more together. I miss spending time with you, Stefan."

"I also had a lot of fun, Mom. I have to come back tomorrow, but we can see each other more often. Why don't you come with us?"

"You mean, like, coming with you guys? tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why not? We were your guests today, you can be our gorgeous guest later."

I was so happy, why didn't I think of that myself? Why did I lock myself in the house? Why did I forget about Stefan? I was silent and did not answer. I involuntarily put my lips close to Stefan's face. Amazing love had taken over my body and I was super hot.

I kissed his face gently and long. He smiled interestingly, and although my eyes were closed, I could feel the movement of his face. He was still smiling and I was still sticking my lips to his. I opened my eyes, saw his masculine face, touched his full beard, and to be honest, I was provoked. I did not understand why I did that, but I subconsciously turned his face and kissed his lips!

A gentle and sexy kiss, similar to some motherly kisses but with a simultaneous taste of lust and love!

Stress filled my whole being and I pulled myself away.

"Sorry, Stefan!"

Stefan was silent and completely surprised.

"I do not know why I did this, I miss you so much and ... and you do not know about my heartbeat!"

"Nothing happened mom, I'm glad you still love me so much! To be honest, I felt like you were upset by me all this time." Stefan hugged me.

"What are you saying, sweety! I had some problems with myself, I always loved you and I love you more and more day by day."

I could not control myself and kissed his lips again. This time, stronger and surprisingly, Stefan returned my kiss!

We quickly separated and hugged each other. The movie was ended. Stefan got up and I watched him walking with a wet and hot body.

I soon made my way to my bed and opened the laptop. I needed a romantic but hot video again. I searched for the word mom and entered the category of incest. I knew these clips were not real, but it did not matter to me. I wanted to see some son and mother sex and I had to relieve myself. Ariella Ferrera has no resemblance to me and I wanted to put myself in the shoes of an actress. But Wow! Wow, this Ariella has true motherly feelings for this lucky kid!

I saw long romantic sex and from the middle of the clip, Ariella was no longer having sex: Stefan and I were having sex on the bed! Stefan was eating my lips and pushing his cock into my pussy. I did not finish the video and climaxed from the imaginary sex with my son. I turned off the laptop and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning, I said goodbye to Stefan and Hannah with a few kisses and watched them drive away. I was strangely upset but I had made up my mind. I wanted to go to their city on the weekend and be their guest. I have another thought in my head and this is it:

"I must be a good Alena Croft for my son!"

Yes, you heard it right, I fell in love with my son with the just two kisses on the lips and I want to continue my love with him. Maybe porn made me a "Hypersexual Mom"!

To be continued...