Hyperspermia...

Story Info
Marshall has a fetish...
3.8k words
4.77
19.6k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,017 Followers

My name is Marshall, I'm a 24 year old, bisexual white male. I'm almost 5' 10"s tall and around 160 lbs.. I modestly think I'm considered above average in looks. I have green eyes and while I don't have a gym body, I'm still pretty fit. I have been in a relationship with the same woman for about 9 months. My girlfriend has a very pretty face but is a little on the chubby side. We have sex on a regular basis, but she just doesn't fulfill all my needs.

As far as my friends know, I'm 100% heterosexual.

In reality, I would consider myself an oral bisexual bottom that secretly desires to service well endowed men. I have always wanted to try anal, but have not had the opportunity yet. Nobody knows about the clandestine hook ups I have with men that I have met from a website called Reddit. I want to keep it that way and make a big effort to be discreet. The few times I have hooked up, I hosted, as I feel safer meeting at my apartment.

For those of you that don't know Reddit, it's a website that caters to almost any topic in the world. There are sub category communities for news, hobbies, sports, tv, sex, just about anything you want to discuss, you can find it on Reddit.

I mostly look at the sex categories. They have thousands of categories that cater to specific sexual fetishes. Some of my favorites are circumcised cocks, massive cocks, monster cocks, bimbos and bikinis, just to name a few. I have about 30 subcategories saved in my favorites that I look at daily, mostly browsing the pics of hard cocks. As you can respond directly to the individual that posted pictures and videos, it's also used as a hook up site for sex.

A lot of people on there are flakes and trolls that just waste your time. I have been on there for 2 years and have only hooked up with 6 guys. What usually happens is that after endless dialog with a perspective hook up, they just disappear and you never hear from them again. Still, I love looking at the pics of the 1,000's of hard cocks posted daily. If you have never been to Reddit, you should check it out. It's an amazing source for porn and potential hook ups for almost any kink that pushes your buttons.

Some of my most very favorite categories, are anything related to semen. I have a cum fetish. I find myself especially drawn to the bukkake and facial videos, even more obsessing over videos where the sucker swallows the cum of the man he is servicing. Swallowing a man's cum is a huge turn on to me. In my limited experiences, more than a few guys have asked me if I would swallow when they cum. It's like they wanted to degrade me, maybe lord over me, or mark their territory, which I find makes the act hotter and even more personal. I have never denied any of them that and relish this final act of servitude as closure to a perfect worshipful blow job. Almost a sacred act, I have always relished consuming a man's ejaculate when I service his cock orally. I feel it's my duty to swallow, accepting his precious gift to my tummy.

The privilege of consuming his God given baby batter is the hottest thing ever to me. I feel that's part of my job requirement when I service a cock. I am compelled to swallow, never missing a drop. Submissively surrendering to swallow, I find it so taboo and deviantly forbidden to ingest his life giving semen. It's such a rewarding personal gesture for me, to be so subservient to a man, that I gladly swallow his life creating seed.

I recently stumbled onto a new sub category on Reddit, that I personally find amazing. It's called "Hyperspermia".

Hyperspermia is a condition in men that produces an abnormally large ejaculation of sperm. As I watched 100's of the videos posted in this sub category, at first I thought they were fake photo shopped videos. The amount of semen in the videos that these guys posted is absolutely unbelievable, simply incredible. Some guys would spray as many as 17 squirts, where I personally usually only spray 2 or maybe 3 squirts. The volleys of semen that they ejaculate are in long thick strands, not little squirts. They sometimes shoot out 6 to 8 feet, absolutely coating their targets. I have seen some videos on there where they spray against a bathroom mirror and literally coat it. The volume and force that they spew is almost incomprehensible.

After watching 100's of these videos, my new fantasy was to suck and swallow one of their amazing cum producing cocks to completion in my mouth. I became so obsessed with the idea of having to gulp down so much masculine semen in one setting, that it weighed on me heavily. In my experiences with men, when they cum from my oral manipulations, they may produce 3 or 4 squirts. Some less than that, and some just dribble instead of even squirting. I wanted more, I wanted to experience a man that could produce these God like super human ejaculates.

I googled Hyperspermia on the Internet, and the more I read about it, the more fascinated I became. It is a true, but rare condition in men, that I find myself infatuated with lately. I decided I was going to try and contact some of the posters of my favorite Hyperspermia videos and see what might happen. I composed a generic personal introductory message, introducing myself. I enclosed a description of myself, what town and state I lived in and asked if they lived close to me. I described what I was looking for and asked if they would be interested. I cut and pasted it and sent it out to almost 100 different guys that posted these massive cum producing videos.

I got several inquisitive polite responses, but most were completely ignored as maybe they lived in another country. After months of either being ignored or rejected, I finally got a reply from a guy that sounded hopeful. His name was Danny and he amazingly only lived about 40 miles from me. I watched his video over and over and was fascinated at how much cum he ejaculated.

In some of his videos, he produced 15 incredible voluminous squirts. I know this, because I counted them patiently as he showed off his cock shooting volley after volley. His cock was also very attractive too. Around 7"s and cut, he had a nice girth that when erect, bobbed like a steel pole in his hands. I was amazed at the size of his testicles. As in the close ups of his numerous videos, I thought they would be the size of bull's balls, but they looked about the same size as mine, nothing spectacular. He had a very desirable cock and I became captivated with the idea that we might really meet.

We exchanged dozens of personal messages through Reddit's private chat system, til he actually suggested I call him on my phone right now. When he shared his phone number with me, I was almost sure this was too good to be true. I thought for sure he was cat fishing me and it would be a fake number. I anxiously dialed his number and was amazed when a man answered.

My heart was beating so hard that I couldn't muster a word til he said "hello" the second time. I was shocked as he identified himself as Danny from Reddit, and was for real. After we talked for a few minutes, I calmed down and relaxed some. He told me his fantasy was for someone to swallow every single drop of his cum when he ejaculated in their mouth. He said he had never let a guy suck his cock, only women and that nobody had every been able to do that. Some would jump back when it became too overwhelming and he would end up spraying them down as they shrieked and whined. He used the expression, "When they can't handle it, I love to drench the wench." more than once, which strangely turned me on.

He said some would gag after 2 or 3 squirts in their mouth and try to escape his onslaught, as he inundated their tiny mouths with so much more cum than they expected. Those he also hosed down too, or "drenched the wench" as he so liked to say. Purposely targeting their faces and breasts, as they fruitlessly tried to shield themselves.

Other more adventurous ones, would just give up when they realized it was too much. Holding their mouths open, not even trying to swallow, but giving him a target that they let drool out of their mouth and onto the floor. He said he would purposely punish these girls and coat their face and hair, purposely missing their gaping mouths.

Danny said he enjoyed fucking both pussy and ass, asking if I would let let him fuck my ass bareback. Complaining that most girls made him wear a condom as he came so much it made a huge mess. He wanted to fuck some ass raw and bareback. He wanted to fill their bowels with his copious amounts cum that would leak out long after they left.

When I told him this was a fantasy of mine too, we exchanged pics through our phones. I was very pleased when he sent me some pictures of his face, body and cock. It was definitely the same cock in the videos, as my heart starting beating hard again. Danny was pleased with my body pics, saying I had a girl's ass and that he would love to unload in it. I took that as a compliment.

After 30 minutes of sex talk, describing to each other exactly what we both expected, I could hear him panting. He told me he was jacking off the whole time we talked, edging his cock and was ready to cum. I told him I wished I was there to swallow his entire load deep into my hungry tummy. Grunting each time he spurted, he counted off each and every squirt over the phone as he ejaculated. It was so exciting to hear him cum, I bet his orgasm lasted a full minute. When he got to number 14, my cock was throbbing in my pants, praying that we would actually meet.

Danny asked if I was free next Friday and if I would drive to him. Of course I said yes and he gave me his address and told me to be there about 7PM sharp. I agreed immediately and with plans made, we disconnected. I whipped my 5" rock hard cut cock out of my pants and stroked it for less than one minute before I came 3 full squirts on my stomach, which was a large amount for me.

Friday was 3 days away and it seemed like it took forever to get there. Before beginning my drive to him, I took special attention in showering to be impeccably clean, both inside and out. I had purchased an enema kit from the pharmacy and meticulously cleansed and voided my ass for him. I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and followed my GPS til I arrived at his address. So far everything looked like it was actually going to happen as I tentatively knocked on his door.

It swung open immediately and there he stood in real life. Dressed in only a worn pair of gray gym shorts, Danny made a very handsome image of a toned and sexy guy. He was about 6 feet tall, maybe 180 lbs., had a well defined muscular stomach, arms and chest, way better looking than the pictures he shared on the phone with me. I recognized it was really him immediately from his pics and my heart started pounding.

"Marshall, come on in, so glad you actually showed up. You have no idea how many female phonies are on Reddit that have ghosted me in the past or just disappeared. I should of known that a guy might have been my best option." he laughed.

I was so nervous, I felt like I was shaking and tried my best to be as casual as he was as I incoherently mumbled, "Yea, lots of flakes and trolls on Reddit."

"Well here we are. Come on over here." he directed me as he shut the door and casually went to sit on his couch.

There were two towels spread out on the floor between his knees as I stood in front of him.

"Lets get down to it buddy. Get undressed and kneel down on the floor and show me what you can do." he instructed me.

As I kicked off my tennis shoes, peeled of my t-shirt, shorts and underwear, my cock was rock hard and poked out straight from my stomach.

Danny just grinned at my eagerness and said, "Come suck my cock buddy. I want you to edge me for a long time and I'll warn you when I'm ready to cum. Don't get overwhelmed when I cum. Just relax and start gulping as fast as you can. I'm gonna fill you belly up with more cum than you have ever swallowed before."

I knelt naked on the towels and rubbed the iron hard cock tenting his gym shorts, as he quickly grabbed the waist of them and removed them. His cock sprang out poking straight up to the ceiling. It was absolutely majestic, so desirable. I thought it was 6 or 7 inches from the videos and pics, but up close, it now looked more like 8 inches and fatter too.

His cock was so perfect, swollen and twitching like it had a heartbeat all it's own, my mouth began to water. His pelvis and balls, were not shaved smooth, but the hair was trimmed very short like a 3 day old beard. I could see strong veins crisscrossing up and down the shaft like highway roads on a map. A perfect fantasy specimen of a cock with his balls nestled underneath it. I leaned over and wrapped my full hungry lips over his beautiful cock head and began to nurse on it.

The warmth that radiated from the tip of his cock was intoxicating. His plump swollen head seemed to drool a clear sweet pre-cum. It reminded me of coconut milk, syrupy and slippery, with an almost candy flavor. I only hoped his actual cum would taste so savory. I took my time and relished this perfect moment in my life, slowly descending my lips down his tumescent cock. I must have sucked on his cock for 15 minutes as I was in heaven. He just moaned softly allowing me to worship his exquisite cock.

I inched my lips down much father, letting my drool run down his cock, so my lips would glide effortlessly down his slick shaft. My mouth salivated so much saliva that rolled down to those perfectly identical twin orbs nestled in his scrotum. His cock was like a rigid piece of steel that stood up proudly as I lovingly massaged his shaft with the flat of my tongue. So much pre-cum kept drooling out the tip, that I would suck on the tip trying to draw out every drop.

"Marshall, suck on my nuts buddy. Softly and gently take them into your mouth. One at a time, suck on them. Alternate back and fort and nurse on them. Get them hot so I will have a good load for you." he almost commanded.

Doing as I was told, I paid homage to his balls one at a time. As I sucked them softly and faithfully, Danny just groaned his approval. His moans and groans were an absolute turn on for me. I drew them separately into my mouth and massaged each one with the point of my tongue, again drawing guttural grunts from him. I forced them both into my mouth at the same time and massaged them gently with my tongue and he grunted his approval. I nursed on them for another 10 minutes before he gave me more instructions.

"You got my cock itching bad now Marshall. Can you suck it some more and throat it for me?" he asked almost pleadingly.

I knew I could, or at least thought I could. This was the biggest cock I had ever sucked before, and it might be a challenge, but I really thought I could do it. The passion to do it was definitely there.

I had been sucking his cock and balls now for about 30 minutes and was saving my throat for my finale. I wanted to surprise him with my throat. He had asked me to edge him, so I really had not made an exacting effort to make him cum yet. As I had deep throated some pretty good sized cocks in my life, again maybe not quite as big as his, I was willing to give it my all. Now that he had asked for my throat, I felt he was getting close to feeding me.

I let his saliva soaked testicles gently fall from my mouth as I latched onto his cock head again. I was rewarded with more of his delicious syrupy pre-cum and I sucked hard on the tip to get it all out of his shaft. I loved the taste of it, so sweet.

I started working my mouth down his shaft til the tip touched my throat. I loved that feeling when my throat opened and swallowed a guys cock. It always made me so fucking proud that I could deep throat a cock where most others couldn't. I gagged briefly as my esophagus expanded and inhaled his cock head. Forcing my head down, my fat swollen lips pressed deeply into his pelvis til I had him to the root.

"Fuuuuuuuuck Marshall. Get it boy. Get it good. Keep working my cock down your hungry throat and I will feed you in just a few minutes." he moaned.

Not missing a beat, I pulled back to the tip and drove down again. As his cock head breached my throat, I forced my lips down to the root and stuck out my tongue licking at his balls til I pulled back again. Over and over I sucked his cock down each time pressing my lips deeply into his groin.

Danny just groaned loudly now, "Don't stop buddy. Don't change a thing. I'm getting ready to cum. Stay with it."

The last thing I wanted to do was change my rhythm and screw it up for him as I continued to deep throat his cock into my esophagus. Over and over, never speeding up or slowing down, I kept screwing my lips deep into his lap, as his big cock stretched my throat open and closed.

"Marshall, I gonna cum now, don't panic buddy, just swallow as fast as you can. And whatever you do, don't change a thing. Don't stop til I tell you I'm finished." he growled as I felt his cock twitch and pulse.

The first squirt was positively massive. It came on the upstroke and filled my mouth completely with what felt like a heaping tablespoon of his slippery, salty, sweet cum. I gulped it down like a man possessed and within seconds the second volley fired deep into my throat on the down stroke. Most of that volley going straight down my throat, I still had to gulp what was in my mouth. I devoured that down frantically as his cock pulsed yet again. Blowing another large spurt into my mouth, forcing me once again to gobble it down while on the down stroke. I lost track after that as his cock just kept spurting over and over as I struggled to swallow and keep up with him. It seemed like whatever I couldn't ingest fast enough, his cock was like a toilet plunger, just forcing all that cum into my esophagus on my downstroke.

A few times, I thought I was gonna lose it, but I managed to keep my rhythm as I gulped down one massive spurt after another. It took a monumental effort on my part to continue as I sometimes had to hold my breath just to swallow. Swallowing his cum around his thick cock, was becoming a battle of my will, but I hung in there and kept choking it down. It seemed never ending as he kept erupting into my mouth or throat.

"Stay with it buddy, just a few more squirts." he almost screamed at me.

All I could think of was, when was it going to end. My throat now felt like it was lubricated with oil, as his thick cock easily pounded into my extended gullet. More cum just came and came as his legs shook. I was really struggling now, as it seemed he would never stop cumming. After maybe 2 more heavy blasts, it seemed like maybe his fire hydrant of a cock had emptied itself. I have no idea how many tablespoons of his cum I had already swallowed when all the sudden, it stopped spraying.

"Yea Mother fucker! You did it. Good boy. Best blow job ever my man!" he congratulated me as I started to pull off, exhausted from the effort I put in and the battle to finish it.

"No, no, no! Don't stop yet, please just keep sucking for a few minutes. No more throat, just nurse on it slowly til it deflates. It feels too good to stop right now." he practically begged.

Dutifully I did as he asked. I softly nursed on his waning cock as he panted trying to catch his breath. Occasionally softly sucking on the tip, trying to draw even more cum out. After a few minutes he just tapped me on the top of my head and motioned for me to quit.

"God Damn Marshall. If your ass is half as good as the blowjob you just gave me, we are gonna be friends for as long as you want." he congratulated me.

I think I might have blushed, but I'm sure I beamed with pride. Swallowing his gigantic load of cum was one of the most challenging things I had ever done, and I positively couldn't wait to do it again. I know this is impossible and just my imagination, but my stomach actually felt full of cum.

Kent100
Kent100
1,017 Followers
12