Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 08

Story Info
Trip to the Beach Proves Interesting.
3.6k words
4.59
19.8k
12
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter eight. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter seven, Stanley hooked up with a second friend of his sisters and puts the final touches on Bonnie. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Stanley's sister, Christine, who is older than Stanley by about 3 years, planned a trip to the beach with her friends. It is one last hurrah before they go back to college for their junior year. Little to Stanley's knowledge, a couple of her friends, whom Stanley has been intimate with, talked Christine into letting him go. The excuse was 'we don't have enough guys' and 'Stanley is cute'. Christine finally gave in and invited him along. Kerry and Betty both reached out to Stanley and begged him to go.

The day has arrived. Stanley was able to go because his first football game is still a couple weeks away. He negotiated with his coach to get out of practice.

In addition to Christine, Kerry, a 5 ft nothing bleach blond with big tits is going. She was his first explosion and he finally fucked her earlier in the week. Another friend, Betty, who is a very pretty brunette with a slim build and perky B-cup titties is going. Stanley fucked her earlier in the week as well. Both girls have experienced his 'condition' more than once.

Christine's other friends that are going are: Michelle, who has jet black hair, tall, with big tits; Allie, who is a red head, with freckles, small tits, and has a really nice ass; Shana, who is a dirty blonde, is short, with average tits and an excellent ass; and Star, who is average looking with an average body.

The other guys going on this beach trip are: Steve, who is around 6' tall and was a baseball player in high school, but was not good enough to play in college. The girls think he's cute and funny; Brock, who plays college football. He is a 6'2", well built running back.

None of the people are in a relationship with the others. So this turns out to be a singles trip. They take 3 cars to fit the people and all the food and drink they feel they need. The trip to he beach is uneventful. Stanley spent most of his time talking to Brock about the difference between high school football and college football.

The first few hours, the guys are throwing the football around enjoying the sun, while the girls all lay out tanning and talking. Stanley very much enjoys the view of all his sister's friends in bikinis. But then he realizes that he has a growing pain developing in his balls. When he sees Kerry head over to the cooler for a drink he meets her there.

Stanley says, "Hey. Do you think we could hook up later? I am in need of a release."

Kerry smiles and replies, "We'll see." Then she walks off.

Stanley goes back to playing football with the other two guys. Soon after he sees the girls all circled around something. The guys go over to see what is up.

Brock speaks up first, "Hey girls, what's up?"

Star is crying. Christine replies, "Star just got a call. Her mom is sick. I am going to drive her back and help however I can."

Stanley replies, "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Should we all go back?"

Christine replies, "No. There really isn't anything you can do. We'll keep you updated. You guys hang out here and enjoy yourselves."

Christine and Star head back up to the house and take off soon after.

"Well, that is a buzzkill," Allie says.

Steve jumps in, "She did tell us to stay. And if we are going to stay, let's try to have a good time."

Everyone shakes his or her heads in agreement. Just then, Brock suggests they head back to the house and take a break from the sun, "Let's go get food and drinks ya'll and get more comfortable."

They all head to the house. Once inside, Brock starts handing out mixed drinks. Stanley reluctantly takes one. He has never really had any alcohol to this point, but knows as a football player he is going to eventually. He takes a sip and it tastes refreshing.

Betty walks over and stands next to Stanley, "You better go slow on those Stanley. We will need you to perform pretty soon."

"We?"

"Yeah. I'm thinking that now that your sister is gone, things are going to get really loose."

Stanley does not know what she means, but figures he will go with the flow. He heads over to the couch and sits down. It has been a long day and the alcohol is starting to relax him. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Michelle and Brock making out. He leans his head back and closes his eyes.

Stanley dozes off and starts dreaming of hooking up with these girls. He is woken up when he feels someone playing with his erect cock. Before he can gather himself, this someone has pulled his cock out of his shorts and is bobbing up and down on it. He opens his eyes and sees that it is Betty. He also realizes that everyone in the house is making out with someone and that most of them are partially dressed at best.

Betty leans back and then helps Stanley stand up. She pulls his shorts all the way off and indicates that he needs to step out of them. He does and then scans the room. As he does, he sees that everyone is starting to head his direction. He hears several comments of delight from the girls and both guys yelp a 'holy shit dude' when they see his huge cock.

Allie gets on her knees next to Betty and asks her if she can have a turn. Stanley is very nervous being on display and now having to perform in front of a bunch of people he barely knows.

Allies reaches out and grips Stanley's cock. She looks up at him with a smile and says, "You have a wonderful member. I can't wait to feel it inside of me. Will you fuck me later?"

Stanley is bright red, but nods his head. Allie leans down and starts sucking Stanley's cock. In fact, all the girls come over and take turns sucking his cock. As the girls rotate out, they suck the other two guys as well. Brock is decently endowed and Steve is above average length.

Brock starts moaning loudly and tells Betty, who is sucking him deep, that he is going to blast. That only encourages her as she starts stroking him harder. Within seconds, he grunts and blows a big load down Betty's throat. She swallows expertly and cleans his cock up nicely.

Shana is on top of Steve riding his cock reverse cowgirl style. Kerry kneels in front of Shana and starts licking her pussy as it goes up and down Steve's cock. This sends Shana into a series of orgasms, one after another. Finally Shana is spent and climbs off of Steve. Steve stands up and Kerry puts her mouth on his cock immediately. Within a minute, he is ready to blow.

Steve puts his hands on the back of Kerry's head and then plows his dick deep inside. He lets go of his load and the first two shots go straight down Kerry's throat. Steve loosens his grip and Kerry pulls off slightly. Kerry keeps the remaining cum from Steve in her mouth. Then she walks over to Shana who had parked herself on the couch to recover and kisses her. She opens her mouth and lets the cum flow into Shana's mouth. Shana swallows and kisses Kerry thank you.

Then the focus of the room turns to Stanley. At the moment, Michelle is bobbing her head up and down on Stanley's dick. Allie is on her knees next to her playing with one of Michelle's big tits with one hand and massaging her own pussy with the other.

Suddenly Stanley pulls away and takes a few steps back. Both Allie and Michelle look at him confused.

"What's wrong Stanley?" says Michelle.

"Uh. I was about to cum."

Allie smiles, "Well yeah. That is the object. We want you to cum."

"No, you don't understand. I have a really high volume."

Kerry comes over from the other side of the room, "I have an idea. Stanley, please play along okay? It will be okay."

Kerry lines the girls up next to each other. Then she stands Stanley back up, approximately 3 feet from the girls who are on their knees. The two guys walk over to watch this demonstration as well. Kerry asks Betty to come over and blow Stanley. She does.

Stanley is starting to get nervous, but it all goes away when Betty starts sucking Stanley's manhood again. Kerry continues to give the girls some warning of what is going to happen. Stanley vaguely hears something about getting covered like they have never been covered before. The guys start laughing and saying 'whatever'. Someone exclaims that no one shoots that far.

Kerry looks at Stanley, "When was the last time you had a release Stanley?"

Stanley tries to concentrate on answering her question, "It's been almost a complete day."

Kerry asks a follow up, "And how do your balls feel Stanley?"

Again with great concentration, Stanley responds, "Like they are going to explode."

Kerry looks back to the girls and tells them to get ready. Then she taps Betty on the shoulder and tells her to get Stanley ready. Then she looks at Stanley and tells him, "They want you to blast your cum all over them. They don't believe you can do half of what I've told them. Prove me right."

Stanley nods weakly as he is feeling his orgasm rise from the work that Betty is putting in. The room is silent in anticipation. The sounds of Betty slurping and Stanley's moans are all the people can hear. Within a couple minutes, Stanley pulls off of Betty and grips his own cock. Betty falls back next to the other 4 girls.

After a few strokes, the first long stream of cum shoots out and hits Betty in her face. The rest of the girls gasp. Stanley strokes again and the second stream hits Kerry in the face. The girls gasp again. Stanley strokes again and the third stream mostly hits Allie in her open mouth. The rest sprays on her cheek. Brock says, 'Holy shit dude'. Stanley strokes again and the next blast hits Michelle above her right eye and drips down the length of her face. The next blast follows immediately and hits Michelle in her open mouth. Stanley goes back to Allie with the next blast. It misses her mouth and splatters the right side of her face. Stanley strokes two more times and another stream comes firing out. He aims this one directly at Shana, it covers her forehead and leaves a stripe down the center of her hair. He fires another shot at Shana and hits her square in the nose and it splatters the whole lower part of her face. Stanley strokes again and this time aims toward Betty and hits her right in the mouth. She licks her lips and lets out an audible 'yum'. Stanley strokes again and fires a big blast right at Kerry. It hits her chin and splashes down her chest.

Stanley continues to stroke and fire. Each shot paints one of the girls a little more. After the first two rounds, the shots become less and start landing on the girl's chests. Each girl rubs his cum around their breasts and then readies themselves for another shot. After round 3, Stanley walks forward 2 steps and gives each girl one more shot in each of their mouths. For the finale, Kerry wraps her mouth over Stanley's cock and sucks down his final offering and swallows it down.

Stanley takes 3 steps back and sits back down on the couch. Both guys stand there in awe while the girls start to clean each other up. It is Allie who breaks away first and comes over to Stanley. She reaches down and starts playing with Stanley's cock bringing it back to life. The guys head over to the girls just as they are finishing up. They are more than willing to bring them back to life as well.

Allie sucks and strokes Stanley's cock until it is fully hard. Then she stands up and crawls on top of Stanley and slides down on his cock. Her pussy is quite wet from the activities over the past hour. She leans down and kisses Stanley passionately. He can taste remnants of his own cum on her tongue. It takes several minutes, but Allie finally gets Stanley's whole cock deep inside her pussy. She breaks the kiss to moan loudly as she slides up and down. It is not long before an orgasm hits her and she shakes and moans.

"I love your cock Stanley. And your cum is delicious. What do I have to do to get more time with you in the future?"

Stanley moans as Allie grinds on his cock, "Can we talk about it later?"

While this is going on, on the couch across the room from Stanley and Allie, is the rest of the group. Kerry is lying on her back with Shana between her legs eating pussy. Steve is behind Shana pounding away doggy style. Next to Kerry is Betty, also on her back. Michelle is between her legs eating away. Brock is behind Michelle pounding her pussy doggy style. The room is filled with moans and groans.

After about 15 minutes, the room switches around. Shana comes over and taps Allie on her shoulder. When she turns around, they kiss passionately. Then Shana asks if she can take over. Allie frowns and reluctantly climbs off of Stanley's cock. Shana leans down and licks and sucks Stanley's cock clean, She lets out an audible 'delicious' and then mounts Stanley. She slides down about halfway. Stanley reaches around and grabs her wonderful ass. Steve, who was just fucking her, is long, but not as thick. Shana still has to work to fit Stanley's big dick inside of her. She moans as more and more of his cock fits inside her tiny pussy.

Steve comes over and sits next to Stanley. Kerry comes with him and mounts Steve. Side by side Kerry and Shana ride their stallions. Allie sits down on the other side of Stanley and slowly masturbates her wide-open pussy. Betty and Michelle 69 on the floor while Brock fucks Betty doggy style. Every time he pushes his cock inside Betty, his balls glaze over Michelle's tongue. The sensation is wonderful.

This continues for quite some time while all the participants continue to moan and groan. The situation changes when Brock starts to grunt louder and finally pulls his cock out of Betty and cums on Michelle's face and in her mouth. She swallows what she can down. Betty dismounts Michelle, turns around helps clean up Michelle's face.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, Michelle comes back out and makes a direct route for Stanley. She kisses Shana from behind and then asks if she can take a ride. As Shana dismounts, she tells Michelle that his cock is a dream. Shana looks at Stanley and tells him, "I want to hook up with you again. And again. And probably again and again. Let's make it happen."

Michelle climbs on Stanley's still hard cock and shoves her big tits in his face. He reaches up with hands and cups them and brings a nipple to his mouth. He sucks and nibbles as Michelle pushes more and more of his cock inside her pussy.

Shana helps Allie off the couch. They move over to the other couch. They sit down and massage each other's pussy and quietly talk about how Stanley's huge cock made them feel. Brock is sitting in a chair with Betty watching the scene in front of them play out.

Not long after, Steve tells Kerry he is about to cum. She jumps off of him and quickly kneels down to put her mouth on his cock. She makes it just in time as his cum squirts into her mouth. She expertly sucks and swallows Steve's second load. She cleans up his cock and then sits next to him on the couch.

Michelle and Stanley who continue to fuck on the couch. Soon the rest of the crowd gathers around. Michelle is moaning loudly as her third orgasm is ripping through her body. As her orgasm subsides, Allie leads a conversation behind Michelle

"What should we do when he cums again? I wonder how big a second load can be?"

Betty responds, "It is still quite voluminous."

Stanley speaks up, "You need to figure it out as I'm probably going to bust in a minute or so."

Kerry shouts instructions, "Alright girls, anybody who wants some, line up like we did before."

The girls all line up on their knees. Betty tells Michelle to join them. Michelle dismounts and kneels next to the girls.

Allie looks up at Stanley, who is now standing, and tells him to aim it in their mouths. Stanley instructs them to get their faces closer together and to open their mouths.

Right before the first shot, Stanley leans over to Allie, who is all the way to the left. He points his cock a few inches from her mouth and strokes it several times. The first blast fires out of Stanley's cock right into Allie's mouth. It is huge and Allie nearly chokes. Stanley quickly moves to Betty who is next to her and fires a shot in her mouth. Betty takes it and swallows it quickly. The next shot is for Kerry who also successfully swallows it down. Then Stanley moves over to Michelle. He strokes his cock a few more times and unleashes another big cum shot right in her mouth. It causes Michelle to choke a little. Shana is ready as Stanley moves over to her and fires a cum shot in her mouth. She holds on to hers for a few moments before swallowing it.

This process repeats itself again. All the girls handled their cum shots successfully on round 2. Round 3, comes around and Stanley cums in Allie's mouth and then skips Kerry and Betty. He goes to Michelle and then Shana. He surprises the girls by coming back to Michelle.

"Hold up your tits," Stanley exclaims. Michelle holds up her big tits with her hands and Stanley fires 4 more cumshots and covers them completely. The last few dribbles finish and Michelle reaches out and cleans his cock with her tongue.

Stanley takes a few steps back and sits on the couch. Both guys give him a high 5 and tell him he is legendary. The rest of the girls spend the next few minutes cleaning up Michelle's tits. Once they are done, they all find seats on a couch or a chair. As they all sit there naked and fulfilled, they all stare at Stanley.

Stanley gets a little self-conscious and finally asks, "What?"

Michelle speaks up first, "Stanley, you have the most amazing cock and your cum load is legendary and delicious. We all want to know how we can spend more time with you."

Before Stanley can respond, Brock jumps in, "What are we, chopped liver?"

Allie responds, "No no no no. We already know how to hook up with you. And we will all still fuck you just like we always have. But I think all the girls will agree there is a new dude in the group."

Shana adds, "If he wants to be of course. What do you say Stanley?"

Stanley looks over at the guys and says, "Guys, I don't want to step on your turf."

Steve speaks up, "It's cool man. As long as we still get ours."

Stanley tells them that he is worried that his sister will find out and that maybe the group thing is not the best way forward.

Kerry jumps in, "Ladies, Stanley has an app you can download where you can set up a profile and make appointments with him. I'll show you where to get it and how to use it."

Brock remarks, "You have a scheduling app? What a pimp."

Betty adds on, "One thing to note though, is apparently Stanley is in high demand and his availability is limited."

Stanley hears a lot of 'I can see why' and 'of course, my luck.'

The group then decides they should get dressed and find food. Stanley considers his newfound luck and smiles. It is going to be a fun weekend.