Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 10

Story Info
Nicky Wants in.
4.7k words
4.75
19.2k
13

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter ten. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter nine, Stanley starts his senior year and organizes his new schedule. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

It has been about 10 weeks since Stanley found out he has a bad case of Hyperspermia. With the assistance of his dad, his stepmom and now thanks to his growing network and the scheduling app that his dad has given him, he has been able to handle his persistent need for a release at least once, and usually twice a day. Stanley has only had a couple situations where he was stuck in a spot with no one to support him. Both times, he was out of town for football and did not have a "friend" to assist in the process. Instead of masturbating, he suffered through the pain and made it home to meet his needs.

The first time, he drove right from school to his dad's house. His stepsister Brook was the only one available. She helped him out and he drowned her in cum for her trouble. The other time no one was available at his dad's house or in his network. He went to his room and was almost crying from the pain in his balls, when his sister, Liz, came to his rescue. A shared shower was the perfect location for his huge explosion.

It's now Saturday afternoon and his dad has asked him to come over so he and his step-mom Trish can talk to him. When he arrives, he hugs his dad and kisses Trish. They sit down at the dining room table.

Trish asks Stanley, "How have you been?"

Stanley responds, "I think I've been good. The app has been a savior for me since I am terrible at scheduling."

Trish laughs, "Well, not counting a time or two last week of course."

Stanley turns a little red, "Yeah. Well..."

Trish continues to laugh, "Well, Brook had a good time. She is continually impressed by you."

Stanley gets a little redder before his dad jumps in, "Stanley, in addition to just trying to catch up with you, we wanted to talk to about something else."

Stanley looks a little nervous, not sure what his dad is going to bring up. Stanley asks, "Is everything okay?"

Trish takes over, "Stanley, let's jump to the end. My daughter Nicky just turned 18 as you know. As such, we had the conversation with her, telling her about the swinger aspects of our life. To no surprise, she had some inklings of it already. Brook has talked to her as well. In short, she wants to participate. She wants to join in."

There was a short silence while they let that sink in with Stanley.

Stanley speaks up, "Okay. I guess that's good. What does that have to do with me?"

Stanley's dad jumps in, "It may not be obvious, but she will slowly be introduced to people in our network and have her own fulfilling adventures. However, she wants time with you as soon as possible."

Stanley hesitates and then asks, "Does she know about my problem?"

Trish answers, "Yes. She knows about your gift. She knows quite a bit about you actually, thanks to Brook. And she wants to experience you for herself."

Stanley stammers, "uh...ummmm. I don't know what to say."

Trish continues, "Listen, Nicky was honest with us as well. She told us that she has had sex dozens of times with a few different guys. She did not go into detail, but it appears as if she has some experience. She is also your age, so it is a good match for her."

Stanley stammers some more, "Uh... Okay. I guess."

Stanley's dad asks, "Are you attracted to Nicky? Be honest."

Stanley immediately answers, "Yes of course. She is super hot. Sorry Trish. I didn't mean to make her sound like an object."

Trish laughs, "It's okay. It's all in context."

Trish continues, "I'll tell her to make an appointment with you and you two can figure it out. By the way, she is on the pill and apparently she loves cum just like Brook and I."

Stanley stammers again, "Uh. Okay. Good to know."

Stanley continues, "Uh, not to make it weird or anything, but do you think that we should have a chaperone, like Mazy or someone? Someone to bridge any uncomfortable gaps we may have?"

Trish answers, "Why don't you talk to Nicky and you guys decide. She is upstairs in her room right now."

Stanley talks with his dad and Trish a while longer, catching up on things. Then he heads upstairs. He stops in front of Nicky's door and takes a deep breathe. Then he knocks. He enters when he hears a familiar 'come in'. Nicky jumps off her bed and rushes over to Stanley. She gives him an unusually big hug and then plants a kiss right on his lips.

Stanley stammers badly, "Oh hi Nicky. Hey. Uhhh. I wanted to talk to you."

Nicky responds, "I was hoping you would make it up here."

As Nicky heads back to the other side of the room, Stanley looks at her in a way he never has before. He recognizes that while she is a slight bit short, she is very strong and muscular. She is wearing very short shorts showing off her tanned legs. She has a tank top hiding her C cup tits. She has dainty sexy hands with her nails painted a bright red. She is very pretty with a flawless face.

Stanley breaks the silence, "Yeah. So. Uh. Happy belated birthday. I am sorry I missed your big day. I was out of town for a game."

"I know. I also heard you did not play well. I heard that it might have been because you were too distracted by the pain in your balls. I also heard you came home and showered my sister with a huge load of cum."

Stanley is taken aback by how forward Nicky is being and does not have a response.

Nicky fills the empty space, "I'm sorry for being forward Stanley. I was hoping we could be open and honest with each other and not hide anything. I know a lot more about you from Brook and my mom now that I'm 18. I already knew you were crazy hot. Now I also know you have a heavenly cock and tasty cum. I also know that you have an enormous load as a result of a rare condition. I know that you need to bust at least once a day or your balls will ache. And that that pain will get worse the longer you wait."

Stanley is shocked by this. She pegged him on the dot, "I. Uh..."

Nicky asks, "Have you had an orgasm yet today Stanley?"

Stanley continues to stammer, "Uh. No actually."

Nicky jumps in again, "Stanley. Listen. You know me. You know I am a pretty forward and aggressive person. What you don't know is that I am also highly sexual. I masturbate every night, sometimes twice a night. I even find myself masturbating at school at least twice a week. I seem to be constantly horny. So when my mom told me about their secret lifestyle, I knew I wanted in. And when I heard that you were involved and available, I jumped at the chance to hook up with you. I hope you are interested in me."

Stanley stands there speechless as he listens to Nicky praise him and offer her to him. Finally Nicky walks over and pushes Stanley back a little and straddles him in the chair. She leans down and kisses him. The kiss turns more passionate as Stanley's resistance falls away. Soon they are making out.

As they take a break from kissing to breathe, Stanley takes the opportunity to ask, "Aren't you nervous or weirded out by any of this?"

Nicky responds, "No. I have had the hots for you for a long time and I am really horny. I want you Stanley. I want to fuck you and feel you inside me and I want your cum. Why, are you weirded out?"

Stanley replies, "A little. I mean I feel like we are going zero to sixty."

Nicky jumps off and pulls Stanley's shorts down freeing his pent-up manhood. Nicky moans when she sees it. "Stanley, there is no time like the present. Your hard cock tells me that you like me and the attention I am giving you. Let yourself enjoy me." Nicky grips Stanley's dick and starts stroking it. Stanley does not stop her.

Nicky then leans down and starts licking up and down Stanley's shaft. She never breaks her rhythm stroking his cock. Stanley still makes no attempt to stop her as he is enjoying this. Then Nicky slides her mouth down over his cock. She goes in a few inches and then back out. The warmth of her mouth on his organ sends spikes of pleasure through his body. She continues this motion, increasing her stroking pressure and the suction on her mouth. Stanley lets out a deep moan.

Nicky pulls off of Stanley's cock and stands up. She pulls his shorts the rest of the way off. She slides her own shorts down and pulls off her tank top and bra. Stanley takes this as a hint and pulls off his shirt as well. Nicky stands there for a moment to allow Stanley to take in the view of her athletic naked body. Then she pulls him over to the bed. She lies down and spreads her legs and starts playing with her pussy. She has a completely hairless pussy with thin tiny pussy lips. Stanley sees her juices starting to drip down the backside of her leg.

Stanley grabs his own cock and starts stroking. That familiar feeling starts to sir. Stanley watches Nicky moan and squirm as she tweaks her clit furiously. He leans down and positions his face between her legs. Nicky moves her hand out of the way and pulls Stanley in close. He licks up her tiny pussy and flicks her clit a few times. Stanley has barely gotten started when Nicky explodes an orgasm all over his face. Stanley licks up the juices and then goes back to attending her tiny clit.

Stanley is having a hard time pulling away. This is the sweetest, nicest pussy he has ever licked. Stanley continues stroking his erection. His cock is harder than he can ever remember it being. He works through this small distraction and continues to work on licking Nicky's clit. Within a few minutes she shudders in another orgasm. Stanley sucks this one down as well. He cleans up her pussy and then forces himself to stand up.

Stanley says, "I am about to explode. Where do you want it?"

Nicky sits up with her face slightly above Stanley's cock. "In my mouth and on my face."

Stanley does not have time to react to this surprising request. Nicky barely opens her mouth in time before Stanley's first shot fires out like a rocket. It covers the distance easily and hits her in her right cheek and splatters the right side of her face. The next shot is just as powerful and most of it lands in Nicky's mouth. She swallows what she can quickly and opens her mouth again just in time as the next shot fills her mouth up. She closes her mouth and begins to swallow when the next shot hits her square in the face. She moans in delight as the next few shots cover her face in cum.

With her face completely covered, Nicky lies back on the bed. Stanley takes a step forward and continues to stroke his weapon. His next shot lands between her tits and splatters up her neck. The next two shots paint her tits evenly. He raises his aim again and the next shot lands heavily on her face. With the next several shots he methodically paints her body. Finally the tidal wave slows and he dribbles a heavy dose on her stomach and pussy.

Stanley takes a few steps back and revels in what he sees before him. His barely 18-year-old stepsister covered from head to pussy in his load. There is barely an inch of bare skin remaining. He takes a couple more steps back and sits in Nicky's desk chair exhausted. He watches Nicky as she moans and brings Stanley's cum to her mouth.

Nicky does this for what seems like forever. While still lying on her back she remarks, "Shit Stanley. Your load is bigger than they described it. I never would have believed it if I had not seen it myself."

Stanley responds, "I think that was my biggest one yet. It seems that I am incredibly turned on by you."

Nicky laughs and says, "I am going to go to the bathroom to finish tidying up. You are not allowed to go anywhere. I am not done with you yet."

Stanley hears the shower come on. In about 15 minutes, Nicky walks back out of the bathroom, still naked and sexy. As she walks, Stanley can see the muscular definition that years of competitive sports has given in her legs. He hones in on her smooth hairless pussy, remembering how wonderful it tastes and how the small folds of her tiny pussy felt on his tongue.

Nicky drops the towel she was using to dry her hair and walks over to Stanley who is still sitting in her desk chair. She sits across his lap and leans down and kisses him. Stanley reaches up and takes her breasts in his big hands and gives them a gentle squeeze.

Nicky leans back, "My tits look so small in your big hands."

Stanley smiles and says, "Well, we can fix that."

Stanley moves his hands from her tits to her ass. He pulls her up farther and puts his mouth on her left nipple. He teases it with his tongue and then engulfs the whole breast again. Nicky leans back and moans.

With a complete lack of control, Stanley's cock gets fully erect again. At full length, it taps Nicky on the backside of her ass. Stanley moves over to the other nipple and begins his assault.

Nicky feels Stanley's erection pressing against her ass and with a slight adjustment positions herself directly over it. Slowly she starts lowering herself down on his cock. Her pussy is very wet, but still very tight. It takes some effort to push his cockhead through her small opening. At first she is only able to put in a couple inches.

Nicky leans forward and moans in Stanley's ear, "You're so big. I don't know if I can fit you inside my tiny pussy."

Stanley never releases his hold on Nicky's ass. He guides her small body up and down on his cock, letting a little more in each time. With each inch, Nicky's moans get louder. Finally, he has about 6 inches in and they develop a nice rhythm with Nicky moaning uncontrollably. It is not long before she pushes down hard on his cock and lets loose a long groan and her body spasms in orgasm. Stanley can feel her already tight pussy clinch his shaft.

Toward the end of Nicky's orgasm, she starts grinding again. Another inch or two of Stanley's cock slides in because of the added lubrication. Nicky says, "I am so full. You are so big." Within a couple minutes, Stanley tells her he is going to pop again. She jumps off of him and uses both hands to stroke his cock. She puts her mouth on his dick and continues moaning.

The first surge of cum is powerful and big. Nicky is surprised and nearly chokes. She swallows a little and lets the rest drain out of her mouth onto Stanley's cock and balls. The next shot fires up into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. Nicky swallows most of it. Same with the next shot. The fourth shot causes her to cough again. She pulls her mouth off of his exploding cock and aims it at her face. The next several shots hit the parts of her face that Nicky was aiming for. As Stanley's second orgasm starts to run low, Nicky puts her mouth back on his manhood and sucks the last bits of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Nicky keeps sucking and stroking until his erection starts to subside. When Nicky finally pulls off of Stanley's dick, she leans back and gives Stanley a view of her cumblasted face.

As if she knows what he is thinking, Nicky answers him; "I love the feeling of cum on my face and the taste of it in my mouth. I recently broke up with a guy because he had a terrible load. You, on the other hand, I would marry today if I could. Your load is amazing and delicious."

Stanley leans his head back in exhaustion. He is vaguely aware of Nicky cleaning her face up and then cleaning his balls and legs. Nicky then stands up to head to the bathroom and Stanley watches her firm ass sway left and right.

Soon Nicky comes back out of the bathroom. Stanley looks at her naked body as she approaches him. She reaches out her hand and leads him over to the bed. Stanley groans, "I don't think I can go again."

Nicky laughs it off and lays him on the bed anyway. She lies next to him and puts her head on his chest.

Nicky says, "I enjoyed you Stanley. Did you enjoy me?"

Stanley responds, "Yeah of course. You're incredible."

Nicky says, "So you don't think there is any more weirdness between us?"

Nicky reaches down and starts playing with Stanley's limp dick.

Stanley responds, "I think most of that is gone. Although, I must say that I am completely shocked by you. I did not know that you were so sexual. I don't think I will ever look at you the same way. And that is a good thing."

Nicky continues to play with Stanley's dick and it starts to respond.

Nicky asks Stanley, "Do you think I can be a regular in your rotation?"

Stanley responds, "Although, you may be the death of me, you might be the only person that I insist is in my rotation. I need more of you."

Stanley's cock is fully erect by now. Nicky responds, "Is now a good time?" Nicky rolls over on her back and drags Stanley with her. Stanley positions himself between her legs and leans down and kisses Nicky. With minimal maneuvering Stanley aims his cock at the entrance of Nicky's already wet pussy. Stanley slides in just the head of cock and intensifies the kissing.

Stanley pushes an inch in and pulls back out. He repeats this several times while never breaking his kiss. Nicky breaks the kiss finally and moans. She looks up at Stanley with a pouty voice asks, "Are you going to give me more of that wonderful dick of yours?"

Stanley responds, "Maybe" and he slides another inch in and pulls back out.

"Why are you teasing me?"

Stanley speeds up the thrusting and responds, "It's a build up. I want to give you a great orgasm."

Nicky moans again, "I've already had 3. You push that big tool in deep again and I will have another."

Nicky wraps her legs around Stanley and pulls him in as hard as she can. Stanley gives in and pushes his cock halfway in. Nicky gasps and takes in a huge breath. Nicky fully arches her hips up when Stanley pulls out again. He pauses and then pushes his cock almost to the hilt. When he does Nicky lets out the breath she was holding and starts moaning and shaking with her promised orgasm. Stanley can feel her pussy grip his cock hard as he slowly pulls out and pushes in again.

Stanley continues in slow motion as Nicky comes down from her orgasm. Stanley grinds his cock deep in her pussy and brings Nicky up again. Within a couple minutes she moans as another orgasm hits her. Stanley feels her pussy clinch his cock again.

They continue to grind and push each other all over the bed. Nicky gets on top and rides herself to another orgasm. Stanley pushes her over onto her side and enters her from behind. He raises her leg up in the air and pushes his cock deep inside her dripping hole. He moves her onto her stomach and enters her from behind again. Sweat is dripping off of both of them. Then Nicky asks to be on her back again. When they switch to missionary, Nicky pulls Stanley in close and kisses him as he enters her again.

When the kiss breaks, Nicky looks in his eyes and says. "You make me feel so good. Promise me you will always fuck me."

Stanley smiles and starts moving in and out of her much faster. He starts moaning and then with one more hard thrust, Stanley groans and unloads his 3rd load deep in her pussy. Shot after shot hits the back wall. Nicky moans and pulls Stanley in closer to her. For what seems like a long time, Stanley and Nicky share a powerful orgasm. They hold on to each other as their bodies shake and spasm. When Stanley finally goes soft, Nicky lets him go and he rises up. He pulls out and rolls over on his back. When he does, cum gushes out of Nicky's pussy.

12