Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Rush Week is a Blast.
9.4k words
4.72
12.5k
12

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyperspermia -- Module 2 Chapter 3: Rush Week is a Blast

This is module two, chapter three. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Stanley, was a senior in high school. He learned of his condition and figured out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. Module two covers the college years. In chapter two, Stanley and his roommates visit fraternity row. Chapter three is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. A couple of them may have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

It's not quite a month into Stanley's freshman year at University of Florida, and everything has been amazing. He has overachieved at everything including football, school, and with the ladies. Coming into it, he was concerned that he was going to have trouble meeting the needs of his condition in a new place without a friend in sight.

Since then he has made a number of female conquests and has several more potentials in the works. A few opportunities came out of the football kickoff party. He has been on two dates with a spitfire named Beth, a short but stout brunette sorority type girl. On the first date, he blasted his big load in her mouth and on her face and she asked for more. So they fucked two more times and he covered the rest of her. The second date was really crazy. They spent a good portion of the day together. Beth would blow him or pull her skirt up and fuck him, but pull off as he got too close to cumming. She did this throughout the day until finally, when he expressed that he was in major pain she gave in. They made it back to her room off campus and quickly got naked. After a brief sex session, he stood over her on the bed and stroked his manhood to the brink. It is not an overstatement to say he covered her from head to toe with one of the biggest explosions he has ever had.

To meet his daily needs, Stanley has primarily depended upon two girls. The first, a cheerleader named Kelly, who Stanley met and fucked at a fraternity house his second week of school. The president of the frat offered her and her friend Summer up to influence his decision to join the fraternity. It was a wild night that has led to multiple one-on-one occasions after. Kelly loves his big cock and moans loudly every time Stanley blasts his big load inside of her. Since it is against the rules to date a cheerleader, they have had to be creative and careful where they meet and have their jaunts.

The second one has become his go to girl. If he were to settle down right now she would be the leading candidate. Valerie is the sweet red headed girl that helped him win his sex competition and begin the growth of his reputation. She calls him often for some special one-on-one time. She is tall, slender, with a tiny red bush above her tight pussy. Stanley and Valerie spend a lot of time orally pleasing each other until they cum on the other's face. He enjoys every minute with her, even when they are not naked.

Today is Saturday, the day before a big decision. Stanley is lying in bed thinking through both options. Option one is to join ATO, an athlete infested fraternity. Calvin, the president, and star wide receiver on the football team, has made multiple overtures. Calvin set up his one time group sex fun with her and Summer the night they met; which ultimately led to his ongoing affair with Kelly. Calvin has also promised him leadership positions within the fraternity and an endless supply of potential women, both sorority girls and groupies. The leadership opportunities are always good experience and great for the resume. And the growing animal inside of him is developing a hunger for fresh women.

On the other hand, Stanley is a naturally responsible and careful person. His dad's advice to be adventurous, but make good choices lingers in the back of his mind. Plus, he feels like he can meet his daily needs with his regular rotation of Beth, Kelly, and Valerie. Plus he adds a random addition here and there and it seems there is might be an opportunity for one off follow-ups with Summer, or Carrie.

'Oh Carrie', he thinks. Carrie is one of his favorites, and the first of his growing harem. She was his guide that truly introduced him to the campus and his full time lover for the first few weeks, until her boyfriend arrived on campus. He has only seen her a few times since then, and that was in passing. She did not formally cut things off with him, but instead told them their encounters would have to be minimal and under cleaner circumstances. He frowns as he considers that for the moment. It seems that river has run dry.

Stanley gets up and jumps in the shower. Then he heads out to grab breakfast in the dining hall. As he is finishing his meal, he looks up and sees Carrie across the room. It is good to see her, but it causes all the feelings from this morning to rush back to him. She is with another gal, maybe a coach. He watches them inconspicuously. They stop and talk to a few people as they make their way across the room.

Carrie steps over and says hello. A few pleasantries go back and forth. As the other lady walks away, she leans in and quietly says, "I am so glad I found you in here. Can I call you in 30 minutes?"

Stanley shakes his head in agreement and she walks away. He heads back to his dorm to see what his roommates are doing. As he enters the room, he notices that Mike and Devon are missing. Deonte is packing a backpack. "What's up?" asks Stanley.

Deonte responds, "Gloria and I are heading to the beach for the weekend. Planned on coming back tomorrow evening. Do you want to join us? Bring one of your lady friends?"

Stanley replies, "Nah man. I am going to hang out here. Maybe hit the gym later. Hey, where are our roomies?"

Deonte says, "They left for the weekend. Mike's parents are meeting them in Miami for some work thing for his dad. Hotel and expenses paid so..."

Stanley frowns and says, "Our decision is due Monday morning. Did they tell you what they are going to do?"

Deonte smiles and says, "They told me they want to join. I think I want to join as well. Calvin's offer sounds pretty sweet. I guess now it is up to you."

Stanley pauses. He says, "What if I decide not to join? You could all do it without me."

"I guess we could. That would suck though. Then we would be living separate lives and shit."

"We do anyhow. Well, we will soon anyhow. I mean they will be playing hoops and going different places and we are playing football. And we don't have all the same classes."

"You know what I mean man. I mean down time. Where we spend it. What we spend it doing. If we are all in ATO, then we are together doing those things together. Socials, cookouts, women. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah Yeah."

Just then Stanley's phone rings. It's Carrie. "I need to get this" says Stanley tells Deonte.

"Hey there. What's going on?" Stanley asks her as he heads over to his bed.

Carrie responds, "I am finally away from Coach Drexel. I want to see you."

Confused Stanley responds, "Uh. Okay. What about your boyfriend?"

She replies, "He drove back to South Carolina. He has a minor family emergency. He won't be back until Monday afternoon. I want to spend every waking moment with you until then. Please tell me you're available."

Taken aback a little, Stanley pauses so long Carrie continues, "I knew it. You have plans. Probably with another girl. I mean you are quite popular already. In fact, your reputation is borderline legendary now."

Stanley jumps in, "No. No. No. That's not it. I don't have any plans for the weekend. Just figuring out if I want to join ATO or not. What is this about my reputation?"

"Never mind that. Do you not want to see me?"

"I thought we were through. I mean, I have barely heard from you in the past few weeks."

Carrie pauses and then answers, "It is not because I have not thought of you. I just needed to be careful. I mean I cheated on my boyfriend with you for weeks. We were fucking constantly and I had your cum everywhere on me and in me for goodness sakes. And then boom. He was in the picture again."

"I understand that. I truly do. But why come back and stir things up again?"

"I am going to be blunt. I have thought about you a lot. You're an amazing lover with a gift. With a few gifts actually. And you're a great person that I enjoy hanging out with. I want to figure out how to get you back in my life and a great start is to figure out a way to see you this weekend."

Stanley pauses as he takes the complement in. then he asks, "So, why are you still with your boyfriend if he doesn't make you happy or satisfy you?"

"We have been together for a long time and our families are intertwined. It's complicated. Plus, whom am I moving to? You? You're not the settle down type and it is mostly against the rules anyway."

Stanley ponders this. From time to time he has considered having a girlfriend. Then he realizes that it would take a very special girl with an insatiable appetite. His logical side kicks in and tells him that he would have a hard time being faithful given the culture of the football team and the ATO fraternity.

Stanley says, "I guess you're right. So where does that leave us?"

She says, "I'd like to spend some time with you this weekend. We can see if the flame is still strong and if it is, we can talk about how to toke the fire more often."

Stanley replies, "Well coincidentally I will have the dorm room to myself this weekend."

Carrie giggles and says, "Can I come over and talk you into not leaving the room until Sunday?"

Stanley replies, "We do need to eat."

Carrie says, "You're right. We need to keep our energy up."

Deonte comes over and taps Stanley on the shoulder, "Hey. I'm leaving man. Have a good weekend."

Stanley grins and answers him, "I think I will. See you Sunday."

Stanley returns to his phone call, "Come over whenever you are ready."

Carrie smiles and replies, "I need a shower, to make myself presentable for you. Be over as soon as I can."

While Stanley waits for Carrie to arrive, he goes back to pondering whether he is going to join ATO. Time flies and he is still lost in thought running best and worst case scenarios through his head when there is a knock at the door.

When Stanley opens the door he sees his tiny brunette guide, Carrie. She is wearing a nice summer dress and flip-flops. He can't quite see for sure, but it looks like she is not wearing a bra over her tiny titties. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail revealing her slim and sexy neckline. She has minimal makeup on her pretty face, highlighted by her red lipstick that matches her red nails. Her adorable smile is filling the hallway.

"Are you going to let me in or what?"

Stanley smiles back at her and steps aside to let her in. As soon as the door is closed, she reaches up and pulls Stanley down to her. She kisses him deeply, initiating a sexy French kiss hello. When it finally breaks, she tells him, "I've missed you. Can we get more comfortable?"

Carrie leads him over to his bed and pushes him down. Then she crawls on top of him and exclaims, "Remember when we did this on your recruiting visit?"

Stanley looks up at her and remarks, "How could I forget? I remember we enjoyed ourselves quite a bit and made a bit of a mess."

Carrie blushes a little. Stanley continues, "Maybe this is a good time to ask. Since you have a boyfriend and he is returning soon. Where am I going to put my.. uh... deposit?"

Carrie smiles and says, "Which one? I expect many."

Stanley shakes his head, "I am trying to be proactive here. I don't want to get you in trouble with your man. You made it very clear that we were probably not going to do much like this together anymore and on the rare occasion we could not leave any evidence."

Carrie responds, "I know. I know. But you see, we are not in some random place. We are safely in your room. You have a shower. Which means we can do whatever. I want you to cum in my mouth, on my body, inside my pussy. Wherever you want."

"Inside you? Won't that be evidence?"

Carrie thinks for a second and says, "I guess. Maybe you should not do that. All other options are open though."

With that she leans down and kisses Stanley again. He reaches around and pulls her dress up and squeezes her bare ass. She feels his manhood growing through his gym shorts and starts to grind a on it. The kissing becomes more intense.

Carrie pulls away and sits up. She pulls off her dress revealing her bare breasts pointing back at Stanley. He reaches up and gently pinches her nipples. She moans a little and then pulls Stanley forward to pull off his shirt.

Stanley wraps his arms around her small frame and kisses her on the neck. Slightly pushing her back so he can continue kissing down her chest until he pulls a small nipple in his mouth. Carrie puts her hands on Stanley's shoulder for support and starts grinding herself on Stanley's groin again causing another moan to escape.

Without losing focus on her nipples, Stanley moves his hands around her ass and moves deep inside. He rubs her pussy through the thin fabric of her sopping wet thong. After switching to the other nipple, Stanley pulls her thong to the side and rubs her pussy directly. With his middle finger, he flicks her clit a few times and then runs his finger up and down her tiny slit. After a few rounds of teasing, he slides his middle finger inside her wet box, causing another loud moan to escape her lips.

Carrie works hard to break away making Stanley wonder if he did something wrong. Carrie stands up and pulls her thong off and throws it on the floor next to her dress. She sees that Stanley is wondering what's up and answers the unspoken question, "I'm sorry Stanley, but I need to feel you. Now"

Carrie leans down and with Stanley's help pulls his shorts off and deposits them on the floor. She leans down and picks up Stanley's huge erection. She grips it in her tiny hands and gazes at it. "I forgot how big you are until now."

Stanley smiles, "I distinctly remember you have always liked it."

Carrie giggles and says, "And I plan to like it again. And again. And again."

Stanley laughs. Carrie crawls back on top of Stanley and says, "I apologize for not sucking your dick this morning. I promise I will soon. But right now I need to feel you inside me."

Carrie hovers and rubs the head of his dick up and down her slit. Her wetness starts seeping down his shaft. She lines him up and starts to slowly sink down. Up and down she goes several times slowly each time letting a little more push inside of her. To Stanley's surprise, she lets out a huge breathe and exclaims, "Oh my god. You feel so good."

Carrie continues this process until Stanley is halfway lodged inside of her. She leans down and kisses Stanley passionately. He reaches around and gently pulls her apart hoping to allow an easier entry. Carrie breaks the kiss and whispers in his ear. "I am going to cum all over your dick in about a minute."

Stanley thrusts up gently pushing more of his manhood inside of her. She moans loudly. He does it another few times before she groans and stiffens up. Stanley can feel her pussy contract hard on his dick and her juices flowing down his shaft and onto his crotch.

Carrie sits back up as her orgasm subsides. She rocks a little pushing more of Stanley inside her tiny pussy. She moans as she continues to rock back and forth. Stanley thrusts up slightly matching her motion, pushing even further into her depths. 'You're so big', is all Carrie can manage.

By the time Stanley has about 8 inches inside her wet canal, Carrie has 2 more orgasms, the last one causing her legs to shake. The continued tight grip on his shaft stirs feelings in his loins. He starts considering where he is going to drop his first load.

Carrie stumbles off of Stanley and lies on her back on the bed. In a very out of breathe voice, she says, "I need a break or I'm going to pass out. Why don't you bring your magnificent unit over here and let me pleasure it."

Stanley replies, "We have all day right? I think you can take a few minutes."

Carrie lies there exhausted and Stanley lets his erection start to subside. As Carrie lies there trying to recover she says, "Stanley. I forgot how much I love your big dick. I can cum so easily when it is inside me."

Stanley smiles and says, "That's good right?"

Stanley hears an almost inaudible 'uh-huh'. He waits a couple minutes and then slowly works his way over. He slides his hands up her legs easing them apart. Before Carrie notices what is happening, Stanley has his face between her legs. As she starts to give a kosher protest, she is cut off by Stanley flicking her clit with his tongue. She mumbles, "Stanley... you don't need to... ah fuck. Ah shit... Ahhhhh."

Stanley hears her moans and does his work. He licks up and down her slit and then stops on her clit for a few seconds each round. Soon he adds a finger and then a second, sliding them in slow and deep. He moves over to focus on her clit, taking it completely in his mouth. Her next orgasm sends a river of juice onto Stanley's face and in his mouth. Carrie has always been a very well lubricated lover.

Stanley gives her two more orgasms before he lets up on her. He kisses his way back up her body until his eyes are even with hers, and his newfound erection is lying below her pelvis. She pulls her legs up and gently wraps them around his torso. She looks into his eyes and says, "Fuck me. Give me that big dick of yours nice and deep."

Stanley does not need to be told twice. Without using his hands, he lines up the head of his monster to the entrance of her love tunnel. He stares into her eyes as he starts to push in. She doesn't break eye contact, but opens her mouth in wonder as she feels his big unit splitting her open. Surges of pleasure shoot throughout her body.

Barely a dozen full strokes in and Carrie moans as another orgasm floods her body. Stanley continues to slowly move in and out with a slightly circular action. Carrie wraps her arms around Stanley's neck and moans 'you feel so good.'

Shortly after, Stanley picks up the pace a little. Carrie responds, with, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yesssss!!" Carrie seems to be having continuous orgasms now. There is an enormous wet spot underneath her ass from all of the juice flowing out of her. Stanley starts to feel his own orgasm coming forward. He decides he is going to pull out and cover her stomach when it is time.

Carrie squeezes her legs around Stanley pulling him in tighter. She practically screams, "Harder! Faster! I feel a huge one coming on."

Stanley quickens the pace again and starts thrusting more willfully. He pushes his manhood deeper inside her than ever. His own orgasm starts coming nearer. Carrie pulls Stanley in with all the strength she has in her legs, "Yes! Yes! Don't stop!"

Stanley keeps going and feels his orgasm on the cusp. Carrie starts groaning and shaking. Her orgasm explodes sending juice flowing everywhere. Her pussy grips onto his cock tight and pulses with every orgasmic tremor. This pushes him over the top and he tries to pull out.

Carrie squeezes her legs with all of her might and says, "Don't... you... dare... stoooooopp!"

Stanley can't stop his orgasm so he lets it loose. The first gush is huge. Carrie moans and pants, "Oh. I feel you. Ohhhhh!"

Stanley fires shot after shot of hot spunk deep inside Carrie's willing body. Her body shakes. Her moaning is continuous. They share an orgasm for what seems like forever. Carrie's legs grip his waist tight and her body rocks every time Stanley's cock pulses. Stanley falls down to his elbows as the last small surges of pleasure rope through his body. Finally Carrie quiets down. Her legs lose their grip and fall to the bed and her body goes limp.