Hypno Girl

Story Info
Transformed into a properly dressed lady.
2k words
4.11
28k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Bark like a dog!"

"Arf! Arf! Arf!"

"Bark like a big dog!"

"Woof! Woof!"

The intimate audience laughed, clapped and cheered at the unknowing girl. Mistress Hypno was in command of three females and one male; me. Darlene our party host had hired her for entertainment at her home. Someone had video-ed it. So now at home, I'm watching the post for the fourth time on my 72" Smart TV. I am sitting on my chesterfield, dressed in only my undies: pink bra and panties, stockings, garters and high heels.

Unlike the three females, I didn't want to volunteer but when Mistress Hypno eyed me, it was like I had no will and stepped forward. All of us were under in literally a snap. Mistress started out with stupid party tricks: bark like a dog, forget how to spell or count, frozen limbs, etc. Things escalated.

Mistress did the "you are now experiencing the greatest orgasm you have ever experienced" shtick. Even with me just watching, made me quasi-experience it again. The re-living was still so strong, it actually made me cum the previous three times I replayed it. In the video, someone pointed at my crotch. "Look! He's got an erection!"

Things at the party got worse. Mistress released her hypnotic hold on the three girls and then keyed on me. "Your name is no longer Jerry. You are no longer a boy. You are a girl. Your name is now Jeannie. Repeat."

"My name is no longer Jerry. I am no longer a boy." I repeated in a coma like tone. "I am a girl. My name is now Jeannie."

"Good. Now Jeannie. We're going to go through your morning routine." She started. "You have just woken up and sitting up on the edge of your bed."

I sat straight up in the chair in the middle of Darlene's living room. In my mind, I was in my apartment; in my bedroom; on the edge of my bed. I stretched and yawned as if I just had got up. The people surrounding me were all laughing and howling.

"Good. Now it's time for your morning shower." Mistress Hypno related. "Take of your pretty pink nightie and panties and go have your shower."

The room fell silent. To everyone shock and awe, I watched myself strip off my clothes. Naked and in the middle of the living room, I pretended to shower. I felt great as my body was sprayed with the hot water streaming down upon me. I soaped my body. Then one hand cupped and cradled my breasts while the other hand was between my legs fingering my pussy. I moaned as I pinched and pulled at my nipples. I spasmed as I had a mini-climaxed.

Instructed to dry off, Mistress offered me a towel. I wrapped it around my head like a turban and returned to my bedroom. By now a number of the party goers no longer watched or they had left.

"Very good, Jeannie. Now it's time to get dressed." Mistress continued. "Here's your pretty pink bra. Put it on."

I took the imaginary bra and placed it on my chest, reaching around to hook the eyes in back of me. After adjusting the straps over my shoulders, I reached inside each of the cups and adjusted my big boobs to create a deep cleavage.

The audience that remained were dead silent. A couple had their mouths gaped at the sight of a naked me pretending to get dressed. A few more shook their heads and left as Mistress handed me some invisible panties. In my mind, they were a matching pretty pink with a pink bow in the front.

"All proper ladies were stockings and garters. You are a proper lady. Here are your stockings and garters. Put them on." Mistress Hypno handed me my invisible hosiery.

I sat back down on the chair. I watched myself roll up the nylons, slide them over my pointed toes and up my legs. I repeated my actions with the other stocking. Mistress didn't describe the garter belt, but as I watch myself on the screen, I clipped my stocking tops; one in the front, one on the side and one stretched around the back over my thigh. It was like I had always done it on every other morning.

"I'm very impressed Jeannie! A six strip garter belt." Mistress grinned evilly. She had me pretend to paint my face and finish dressing; a white angora sweater and pleated poodle skirt. "Don't forget your shoes! Here are some high heels to put on."

I recalled slipping on the stiletto heels and standing up. I looked at myself into a pretend mirror and I thought how pretty I looked even though Mistress Hypno had given me no instructions of how I was to appear. While I had no shoes on, I stood on my toes as if I did. They made my five foot four stature about four inches taller. My shapely legs disappeared under my short skirt. The sweater hugged my flat tummy and accentuated my big breasts. My long blond hair framed my alluring facial features: blue eyes, high cheek bones and plump, red lips.

"You look gorgeous, Jeannie. And ready for your date!" Mistress told me. She snapped her fingers and one of the previously hypnotised girls stepped forward. Mistress whispered something in her ear and then said to me aloud. "Jeannie. Your master, Anthony has just arrived home. He has missed you after a long absence and is horny for you. It is your job to please him."

The girl was an attractive five-nine, blond. In my mind I looked at a much taller, very handsome, dark haired male. I could feel my pussy get excited any wet. Someone pointed at my crotch and commented on my leaking pre-cum.

I immediately dropped to my knees and pretended to pull down his zipper. I reached inside and freed his hard and hefty, eight inch, uncut cock. I opened my mouth wide and closed my lips around his thick shaft. My head moved back and forth until his knob hit the back of my throat and I had reached his base.

Mistress snapped her fingers.

Anthony slipped his cock from my mouth. He helped me onto my feet and pointed me to the chair. I bent forward and placed my hands on the seat. Anthony lifted the back of my skirt and pulled down my panties. He took hold of his cock which now looked even bigger and positioned the tip against my asshole. He was nice enough not to just ram it in, but gently pushed it inside of me.

I felt my sphincter slowly stretch and give way as more and more of it slid in. By the time Anthony's hips press against my bum, I had already cum twice. As he shoved it in harder, I could feel it in my belly.

Anthony started slowly at first and then pick up in rhythm until he was slamming his hips into me. Mistress Hypno snapped her fingers again. Anthony's balls exploded, filling me with his cum deep into my bowels. I screamed in ecstasy as I came harder than I had ever before. Then we both collapsed on the floor.

Mistress Hypno snapped her fingers once again. Both Anthony and I sat up as if nothing happened. Mistress tapped Anthony on the forehead and he returned to she again. Mistress brought her lips next to my ear and whispered something before clapping her hands.

I awoke from my hypnotic slumber and found myself sitting naked on the floor. As embarrassed as I was, I was frozen in place. The few people who stayed to watch all laughed and pointed at me. They all cheered and applauded at Mistress Hypno's talents.

The video ended there but I could clearly remember what happened next.

Mistress Hypno gave me her hand and helped me up. Very aware I had no clothes on, I had no desire to get dressed. I knew I had a very solid erection but was unconcerned with it. Mistress led me around the room by my hand. While all of the male guests avoided coming near me, some of the female guests took the liberty of taking hold of my stiff and giving it a few strokes.

When the party ended in the early morning, I recalled somehow getting myself home... still naked.

Next morning, after l awoke to the ringing of the telephone. Next, I had the desire to shave all my body hair off in the shower. After getting dressed, I called in sick to work and went shopping for clothes... Women's clothes.

I went to the ladies department at Saks and started looking around at the various items and not the price tag (good thing... Yikes!). After many dirty and odd looks from customers and salespeople, a youngish salesgirl came up to me. "Excuse me, sir. I'm Maxine. Can I be of assistance? Looking for something for your significant other?"

"Oh, hello Maxine. I'm Jeannie." I answered the slender, very pretty, red head. Her hair and make-up were perfect. "Yes, you can help but I'm shopping for me! I don't have a significant other."

"Oh, I see." Maxine answered taken slightly aback at my candor. Her demeanor changed from a staid salesperson to a very friendly one. "What kind of things are you looking for?"

"You know. Pretty bras and panties. I'll need some stockings but no pantyhose. Hate pantyhose." I told her. "Maybe some shoes too!"

"It this for an occasion or everyday type of things?" She asked.

"Both I guess. Mind you I think everyone should dress nicely every day!" I smiled at her. "Don't you?"

Maxine red, plump lips returned a beautiful smile. Her big green-brown eyes sparkled as she continued to find out more information from me. "Bra size? Hips? Have you been measured?"

"Well... I'm a 36 Double-D with a 30 inch waist and 35 inch hips." I replied automatically. "I guess I'll need more full figured type of bras."

"Okay. Well I'll show you to the change area and then go select some things for you to try out." Maxine smiled. She led me to a private back area. "This is for our special guests and provides the privacy our guests deserve."

"Thank you, Maxine!" I gleamed. "Nice to be special!"

"No problem. I'll be right back." Maxine told me. "Oh and please call me Max. All my friend do!"

Max was very nice. There was some electricity between us; not the usual customer/sales relationship. She helped me pick out a number of lingerie sets as well as individual panties and bras; a half dozen stockings of various styles and a couple of garter belts. "You can't just go around in just your undies." She told me. "Let me get you some tops and skirts. Oh and some shoes too!"

"Oh yes. Only stiletto heels please." I told her. "Minimum four inches; size 9!"

Long story short, I walked out with too many bags and a burnt out credit card.

"Jeannie, if I could be so bold... I would love to see you again." Max asked sheepishly. "May I give you my cell number?"

"I think I would like that!" I immediately answered back. She handed me a paper with her name and number. "I hope we can meet up again soon."

I made my way home with all my bags. I needed to put my new purchases away but my drawers were filled with ugly guy stuff for some reason. I cleared them out and stuck them in storage so I could carefully put everything away.

I pulled out the piece of paper Max gave to me and texted her. "Thanks for helping me out today. I really enjoyed it and you too. Here's my number and address. Hope to hear back from you soon. Luv, Jeannie."

About twenty minutes later... "Bing!"

"Hi Jeannie,

I enjoyed it too. I hope I can come by after I finish work and you can model some of the outfits you got.

I finish around 5. Let me know if it's okay. M"

I immediately messaged her back. "Yes!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers