Hypno Party

Story Info
Secrets are revealed at a hypnosis party.
3.7k words
4.62
10.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was going through the daily mail when he spotted the invitation.

"Hmm," he said to himself. "What's this?" He opened the envelope and read the invitation before letting out a low whistle of appreciation.

"Mary! You need to see this! It's a party invitation from Debra."

"That's nice," Mary replied from the other room. "When is it?"

"Two weeks, on a Saturday night."

There was a short pause while Mary checked her memory. "That should work."

"Yeah, but you really need to see this."

Mary walked into the room and held out her hand. "Really, what's up?" Tom handed her the letter and she scanned it.

"Cordially invited... Dinner at 7:00... Entertainment afterwards.... What's this? A hypnotist?"

"Keep reading," Tom encouraged.

Mary read the invitation out loud: "The entertainment for the night will be provided by Madam X, a professional hypnotist who specializes in uncovering secrets. After dinner, we'll all draw lots to see who goes under Madam X's spell. She will dig deep and reveal that person's deepest, darkest sexual secret. So only accept the invitation if you dare!"

Mary reread the invitation silently before remarking, "That's Debra all right, always coming up with something crazy like this."

"Crazy?" Tom asked.

"Yes, crazy dangerous. Just imagine if Gina found out that Greg liked some kind of nasty porn, or that, I don't know, Terry found out Lilian was doing another man. That kind of stuff could break up a marriage."

Tom mulled it over. "Hmm, I hadn't thought about that. Do you want to go?"

"Shit, Debra's really set a trap this time. If we don't go, everyone will assume we have something to hide. If we do go, well, one of us may end up revealing our dirty underwear before our friends."

"Dirty laundry?" Tom asked with a wry smile. "I think my laundry's pretty clean." He looked Mary in the eyes, challenging her. "How about you?"

"I'm pretty clean except for that wild weekend with Chris Hemsworth."

"Chris Hemsworth, huh? Oh yeah, I was busy with Margot Robbie that weekend."

Mary thought some more before deciding. "We should be good then. The worst that could happen is that we find out something really troubling about one of our friends. That would happen with us or without us. Let's do it."

Tom gave her a quick kiss. "You always were the smart one. That's why I love you."

Two weeks later, Debra looked around the dinner table with satisfaction. Not every invitee had accepted, but four couples had. Dinner had been fairly quiet. All anyone wanted to talk about was the hypnotist but nobody was brave enough to bring up the subject. The doorbell rang just as everyone was settling down to coffee.

"That would be Madam X," Debra announced. "If you'll excuse me."

Debra made the introductions, hoping to relieve some of the tension in the room, "Madam X, we're all delighted that you're here."

She pointed around the table as she introduced each couple, "This is my husband Edward and these lovely people are Brian and Rachel, Mike and Martha, Tom and Mary, and to your right are Chris and Greg. Everybody meet Madam X, hypnotist and tonight's agent provocateur. "

"Hi, Madam X," everyone chorused cheerily.

"Can you please tell us a little about yourself? I have to admit, we're all a little nervous," Debra asked.

"First of all, I want to thank Mrs. Hall for inviting me. It's a real pleasure to be here in this lovely house with you lovely people. I am Madam X and I'm a professional hypnotist. I usually help people with behavior problems like smoking or overeating."

Madam X went on to describe her professional history and the way she ended up being a therapist. Once that was done, she went on to say, "Regarding tonight, I've never done anything like this before. You all know why I'm here tonight, to hypnotize one of you and dig into your sexual secrets?"

She looked around the table and scanned their faces. Everyone nodded and affirmed their consent. She continued, "And you all understand that there's some risk in this? You all look like happy couples. Could this be the night that upsets your relationship?"

There was a long pause while everyone considered the possibilities. Ultimately, they all turned to their hostess Debra. She smiled back at them and held her upturned hands toward them, "I know what's going through your heads right now. I feel it too: a twinge of fear. Will I be the one tonight? Will Roger? Is there something I have to hide? Even worse, does Roger have something to hide?

"So yes, this scares me a little, but it thrills me, too. I'm too old to be jumping out of airplanes or diving off cliffs. This feeling, though, it's like that. I don't know how it's going to end but I want to make the leap and see what happens and I'm asking you to leap with me. So come on, can we do this? Together?"

Debra beckoned with her hands. Slowly at first, then faster, the guests agreed. They were in. Debra's smile broadened until she was beaming. She stood and held up a cloth bag.

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun," she said. "This bag has marbles inside. There are nine blue marbles and one red marble. Take a marble from the bag but don't reveal it until I say."

Debra walked around the table and each guest took a marble. When her circuit was complete, Debra retrieved the last one from the bag.

"Ok everybody," she said, "reveal."

Everyone opened their hands to see what was inside. Nine people found blue marbles and quickly checked their spouses' boxes. Eight people looked around to see Martha staring at her hand with the most curious expression on her face. They sighed, a little disappointed in the choice.

Of all the people in the group, Martha was probably the most uptight. She was the kind of woman who'd worn a turtleneck to her senior prom. She did her best to radiate competence and professionalism and heaped scorn on women who 'got by on their looks.' This wasn't really a promising pick.

"We have a winner," Debra crowed. "Please, everyone move to the living room."

Madam X led Martha to the living room where there were two chairs in the center. They sat facing each other and Madam X began.

"Martha, you are so brave to be sitting in that chair tonight. Doesn't everyone think so? Please, let her know how much you appreciate Martha."

Madam X clapped her hands softly in a golf clap. The guests all joined in.

"I know you're nervous Martha, but you're among friends and you're safe here. But I'm going to take you to a place that's even safer. I want you to close your eyes and imagine the place where you feel safest of all. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can do that," Martha acknowledged.

"Can you tell me where that is?"

"It's my old bedroom, the one I grew up with. I used to spend so much time there, snuggled up on the bed with my books. It was my favorite place in the whole world."

"Oh, that's wonderful," Madam X said softly. The way she said it, her voice so warm and welcoming, everyone could believe it. For a moment they all felt the soft pillows and the hard books in Martha's bedroom."

Slowly Madam X led Martha down the path to her room. "You feel comfortable here," she said. "You feel safe here," she assured. It took a while, but eventually Martha was relaxed and open to suggestion.

"Now Martha dear, do you remember why you're here?"

"Yes, you want to talk about..." Martha paused and then spat it out, "Sex."

"Are you ok to talk about that?"

"It's dirty."

Madam X reached out to touch Martha's hand.

"Yes, I know sex feels naughty sometimes but that's ok. Can you talk about your love life with your husband?"

"Mmmmmm, it's ok I guess."

Martha's voice was a little higher and a little more childlike.

"Ok? Is Mike a good lover?"

"He's good. He pays attention to me and tries to make me, you know, cum every time. He likes it when we cum together."

"But there's something missing?"

Martha squirmed in her seat before replying, "It's not what I want."

"I don't understand, what is that you don't want?"

"Nice safe comfortable sex. I want it. I love Mike and I love it when he makes love to me. But I want more and the horrible part is that I can't tell him."

"Can you tell me?," Madam X enquired.

"It's dirty." Martha's face screwed up in a scowl.

"It's ok Martha. It's ok. You're in a safe place. You can tell me anything."

"You don't know. It's really dirty."

"Oh sweetheart," Madam X cooed, "it's alright. I brought you here just so you could tell me about it. You've never told anyone about it before, have you?"

"Nooo..."

"And won't it feel good to finally tell someone? This thing that you've been holding in?"

Martha thought it over. Emotions came and went across her face as she fought an inner battle. She looked up, looking resolved. When she spoke the little girl in her voice was gone. Martha the woman spoke in a low husky voice, "I want. I... want to be Michael's slut."

A wave of shock and titters went through the room. No one was expecting that, especially Michael. His jaw dropped open and he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Madam X couldn't help but express her surprise.

"A slut. You mean..."

"A slut. A nasty dirty common slut."

"Oh, that's so sweet. You want to be a sexy slut for Michael. That's wonderful! I'm sure he'd like to meet a sexy version of you."

"No, not just sexy: slutty."

Debra stood and walked to Madam X. They had a short whispered conversation before she and Madam X traded places.

"Martha, my dear," Debra spoke in her sweetest voice, "this is Debra. I think it's marvelous, what you want to do for Michael."

"Debra? You know?"

"Yes, sweetie. I heard what you said and I want you to know it's ok," Debra said as she patted Martha on the knee. I love you and your friends all love you and we support you one hundred percent."

"Oh thank you," Martha cried softly. She leaned forward and put her arms out for a hug. Debra leaned in and held her, whispering encouragements in her ear.

When Martha had cried herself out, Debra continued, "It really is ok, dear. Have you talked to Michael about this?" She looked around for Michael, who could only offer a profoundly confused shrug.

"No, I want to but I'm afraid."

"Michael's a good man. I'm sure he'll understand. Maybe he'd even like it if his loving wife wanted to go wild in bed. He loves you so much, he'd be happy to support you."

Martha squirmed in her chair before replying in her little girl voice, "My mother told me that men don't want sluts. They want good women. Mike is a good, good man and he deserves a good woman. That's what she told me."

"What if Michael wanted you to be his slut? Would you like that?"

Martha reached up and hugged herself and then let her hands slide slowly down her body. Her voice was a whisper filled with unreleased passion, 'Yes, I want that. So badly."

Debra looked around at the guests. The question on her face was clear: should she proceed with her questions or was it time to back off? Michael was leaning forward, staring intently at his wife, while Madam X was interested but also concerned. She looked to her husband who offered a pair of raised eyebrows and a slight shrug. That was his 'what the heck' gesture.

"What the heck indeed," she thought, "Let's push it a little and see what happens."

"If Mike wanted you to be his slut, what would he do with you?"

Martha tilted her head and spoke wordlessly. It looked like she was working things out in her head. When she was done, she spoke out loud.

"He starts early. He bathes me and cleans me inside and out. He shaves me and oils me. When I'm ready, he dresses me in a tiny black dress. It's tight on me and my breasts are barely contained. There's no bra or panties, just a short tight dress with the bottom of my butt hanging out. He kisses me and tells me how much he loves me, then he leads me to the dining table where all of our friends are waiting."

Martha whimpered a little bit, so Debra checked in with her. "Are you ok, dearie?"

"Yes, I'm ok. It's just that this part is scary."

"Do you want to go on?"

"Yes, I want you to hear this so you know who I really am."

"That's so sweet. You know I love you no matter what."

"I love you too Debra," Martha said before she continued her story.

"Michael introduces me to you all, like I'm somebody new. 'Thank you all for coming. I know this is very unusual event and I'm grateful that you, our friends, chose to support us in this. You all know my wife, Martha. Martha has had a change of heart and doesn't want to be a straight, respectable woman anymore. She wants to be mine now. But just not mine, she wants to be my slave and my slut and a fuck toy for anyone who'll have her. Because I love her, I've arranged this special occasion for you all. Once dinner is over, Martha will be the after-dinner entertainment. So everybody, enjoy this lovely meal and for dessert, well...'"

Martha paused and took a deep breath. When she exhaled, her nostrils flared visibly.

"I can feel everyone's eyes on me. They don't even try to hide it. They stare at my breasts, wondering what they look like and how I'll respond when they pinch my nipples. They talk about the things they're going to do to me. I hear snatches of the conversations. They want to see how many cocks they can fit inside me. They want to torture my tits. They want my tongue on their pussies or balls or buttholes."

Debra interrupted her. "Your friends all talking so dirty about you, how does it make you feel?"

"Oh God, it makes me want to cum so bad. I want to masturbate right there at the dinner table, but I know that's not allowed."

"You would masturbate right there at the dinner table in front of us?"

"Oh yes, I want you all to know. I hid it and hid it and hid it for years. It's been eating at me all the time. I'm so tired."

"Tired?"

"Tired of hiding it. Tired of dreaming about it but never touching it. I'm tired of being the good upstanding woman. It was never me, really. Never."

Debra paused to consider Martha's words. She'd known Martha for years and never suspected there was, well, a raging slut underneath that veneer. She couldn't help herself. She wanted to know more.

"After dinner, what happens?"

"Everybody retires to the living room and Mike leads me to the center of the room. He thanks you for attending my coming-out party, then goes on to explain how I've been a good and loving wife for years, but that I was secretly a shameless slut all along. You're all just sitting there, smiling and nodding, like Mike had announced I was joining the Y or something.

"Then Mike turns to me and asks me if that's right and I say 'Yes, I am a slut. I want to be your slave and to service anyone you say.' He asks if I want to be used by my friends right there in front of everyone, so they know what a little slut I am, and I say 'Yes please, I want that so bad.'"

"Do you want to talk about what happens next?"

Martha nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Yes, I want to tell you everything. After Mike finishes his speech he steps behind me and gathers my arms behind me. He kisses me on the neck and whispers in my ear, telling me how proud he is and how much he loves me. Then he looks up and invites everyone in. You gather around me and Mike holds me while you rip off my dress. You step back and look at me, all naked and exposed and helpless before you. It's so hot that my pussy is dripping and it's running down my leg. That's when you all know then that I really am a shameless slut.

"You all pull me from Mike's arms and push me to the ground. You hands are all over me, squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples, fingers in my pussy and mouth and ass. You spank me and slap my tits. And you use me. You fuck me in all my holes, over and over. I lick clits and cocks and balls and assholes. I choke and gag and you laugh at me."

Martha's hands started to roam unconsciously over her body. She squeezed and pinched and stroked in time with her story. At times, shocks ran visibly through her. The guests were left guessing. What was going on in her head? Was she being spanked or was someone slamming his dick home? They all leaned forward, hanging on Martha's every word.

She continued, "All the while you insult me and degrade me. You tell me what a slut I am, how nothing's going to be the same anymore. You all know that I'm only good for one thing and you're going to fuck me and use me anytime you want."

"While they're doing this to you," Madam X asked, "how do you feel?"

"The harder you take me, the more I want it. I cum so hard and so often I can't even count. I'm completely lost, I don't even know my own name.

"I get to suck Greg's cock. He's such a stud, I know he's got a big one. And worship Lilian's butt, I've always wanted to do that. Terry makes me grunt like a pig while he fucks my ass. You grab my hair and force me to go down on you. Your husband uses his tie to bind my tits, then slaps them until they're black and blue."

Martha threw her head back and grunted at the ceiling as a wave of shocks went through her body. Debra almost gasped out loud. This was the craziest, sexiest thing she'd ever seen.

"Did you just cum Martha?" she asked gently.

"Yes, a little bit. That's the part I like best, where I'm nothing but a toy. To be used like that and be totally out of control, that's... that's what I want.

"Eventually things quiet down as everyone is spent and satisfied. That's when my husband, my own husband, puts me down on all fours in front of my friends. 'Now it's my turn, you little slut,' he says. Then he fucks me hard in the pussy, then pulls out and fucks me just as hard in the ass. My tits are hanging down, all bruised and purple. They're swaying back and forth while he fucks me. I'm a disgrace: covered in cum and pussy juice, hair all tangled and stained. I'm on all fours in front of you. You, Debra, and all my other friends. All of you, you see what I really am. Finally, he pulls me up to my knees and fucks my mouth until he comes."

Martha was breathing hard and her skin was flushed. Was she going to cum again? Everyone hoped so. It was a wonderful thing to see.

"When he's done with me, Mike pulls his pants up and thanks everyone for coming. He tells you that you can text him any time you're horny and want a slut pig to play with. You all applaud him and thank him for his generosity. Then you all simply get dressed and leave."

Martha made a little sigh.

"Mike takes me to the bathroom and washes me off and tends to my wounds. He tells me how he loves me and how I'm going to be his, really his, forever. And then he puts me to bed and holds me until I go to sleep. I like that part, too."

There was silence in the room for a while. Finally Brenda spoke up, "Martha, thank you for sharing your story with me. That was a great weight on you, a huge secret to keep."

"Yes, it's so good to let it go. Thank you so much for listening."

Madam X stepped forward to wrap things up.

"Martha sweetie, this is Madam X again. I want you to know, that was a brave and strong thing you did. I've never seen anything like it. I'm sure this has taken a lot out of you and I want you to rest now. When you're rested I'm going to count from one to five. When I get to five, you'll wake up and everything we talked about will be like a dream. It will fade away so fast, you won't remember what it was about. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes. Need to rest now."

"You do that. I'll be right here with you."

Martha went quiet. She was not quite asleep but she was very quiet. Madam X looked around the room and pantomimed a big 'wow' face. The assembled guests spoke to each other in hushed voices.

"Can't believe it"

"Of all the people in the world"

"Won't be able to face her without thinking of her, well, you know"

12