Hypno-Princess

Story Info
Introducing the hypnosub
3.5k words
4.63
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Jon," Rowen said as she opened the door. She was wearing an electric blue mask over her eyes, with white and silver flourishes. "Feels like I haven't seen you in ages. How've you been?"

"Waiting for retirement."

"Aren't we all? At least you've only got a few years. I've got decades. Come in, come in!"

He walked inside and his sub, Mark, followed. He took in Rowen's outfit: a white crop top and black, leather pants. "Make yourselves at home, as always. Shoes off."

"Naturally." He neatly placed his shoes by the door, while Mark haphazardly kicked his shoes off. Jon snapped his fingers, giving him an annoyed look. "Clean that up. You are a guest, so act like it."

"Sorry, Daddy." Mark nudged the shoes with his foot to neaten them. Jon sighed and went into the living room, sitting down on the sofa.

He was in his early fifties, his brown hair getting greyer each month, with bright, blue eyes and crow's feet that only seemed to crinkle deeper each day. He was wearing an emerald green mask, a white button-down, and jeans.

Mark plopped down next to him, sighing heavily. He was a few years younger than Jon, with thick, black hair and olive skin. He wasn't wearing a mask over his eyes, but had a dog mask over his mouth and nose.

"What can I get you gentlemen to drink?" Rowen asked. "We've got pretty much anything."

"I'll have a water and... hm, do you have Coke?"

"Sure do. And for the puppy brat?" Mark shot a glare at her.

"I'll--"

"He'll take a water," Jon interrupted. Rowen smirked and went to the kitchen. Jon grabbed Mark's hair and pulled him closer. "What did I just say? You are a guest. Remember your damn manners."

"I'm not being treated like a guest," he grumbled.

"You're not acting like one. That's strike one. Don't make it to three." Mark narrowed his eyes, then crossed his arms and looked away. Jon let go of him as Rowen came back into the room. She sat down in a chair across from them.

"Jon, do you know any good places to get bondage gear that isn't ropes? Beth and I are terrible with all the knots and such."

"Pup, you wanna answer her question?"

"That depends. Do you want the short answer or the long one?" Mark's eyes glinted with amusement.

"Oh, go on as long as you want. I'm desperate for answers. Ah, thank you, Princess!"

Jon and Mark stared at the submissive as she entered the room. She was young, even younger than Beth and Rowen, with smooth, brown skin and freckles. She was wearing a black mask with feathers and lace. Her lips were painted dark red and she had a vague smile on her face. Her black, curly hair was tied up in a neat ponytail.

She had on a pair of ankle-breaking, black stilettos, and white stockings slid up her long, slender legs. Her dress was black and resembled one of those Lolita dresses with all the ruffles and lace. Her skirt fell just past her knees, a white petticoat underneath to puff it out. Under the dress, a corset cinched her waist, giving her an hourglass figure.

"Hello. Earth to Daddy." Mark snapped his fingers in Jon's face. "You have a sub right here, remember?"

"Calm down, pup." Jon chuckled and kissed his temple. "I'm still gay, don't worry."

"Mhmm." The submissive set down a tray of drinks and clasped her hands behind her back, looking at Rowen for directions.

"Princess, this is Jon and Mark. They're old friends." She gave them a little bow. "Gentlemen, this is our new sub. This is her first time presenting to someone else, so go easy on her."

"Nice to meet you." Jon held out a hand and Princess glanced at Rowen, who offered a comforting smile and nodded. She stepped forward and shook his hand, and he could feel her slightly shaking. "I'm sorry, but... how old are you?"

"She's the same age as Beth," Rowen said. "Twenty-seven."

"No!" Jon gasped. "Really?"

"You look like you graduated high school yesterday," Mark snorted. Princess backed away, cheeks darkening.

"Oh, come here, Princess." Rowen held out her hand and pulled Princess down into her lap. "Don't listen to them; they're just crazy, old men."

"Well, one of us is." Mark squawked as Jon pinched his inner thigh. Rowen laughed and shook her head. She gently massaged the back of Princess's neck.

"Relax. Everything is fine. You're being a very good girl." Princess's breath hitched and Jon exchanged a look with Mark. "Why don't you go and help in the kitchen?"

Princess got up and trotted back to the kitchen. Mommy was setting up a charcuterie board, and the hum of the range hood filled the kitchen, filled her ears, and filled her mind. Mommy looked up and smiled, and she smiled back.

"Come here, Princess." She shuffled over, her brain getting a little fuzzy from the constant, droning hum of the fan. "I'll give you a super-duper easy job. Just sit there and look pretty."

Mommy pulled out a stool and she sat down, smiling happily. She neatly crossed her ankles, set her hands in her lap, and did her best to look like a demure, submissive princess. Mommy smiled and patted her cheek.

"Good girl." She softly sighed, feeling the vibration in her pussy. There wasn't even a vibrator in her, but the trigger had ingrained the sensation so deeply in her body, in her mind, that she felt the vibration regardless. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to fill her head with tingly, fuzzy pleasure.

She just sat on her stool, listening to the range hood and watching Mommy through half-closed eyes. Mommy was focused on arranging the charcuterie board, mumbling to herself as she read the instructions on her phone. And Princess was a good girl, sitting and obeying her.

"Can you-- Oh, Princess. Wake up." She blinked heavily, shaking herself out of her trance. "Tell me if this looks good."

Princess got to her knees on the stool, wobbling a little. Mommy put an arm around her to steady her.

"Hmm..." Princess reached over and plucked a slice of cheese off the board.

"I asked if it looks good, not tastes good," Mommy laughed, squeezing her.

"Mhmm." Princess nodded, too busy chewing. She gave a thumbs up.

"I'll take your word for it. Can you take this out or do you need Mommy to get it?" Princess got off her stool and picked up the large board.

"Go ahead and stay out there with Queenie. I'll be out in a minute." Princess nodded and went out to the living room. Mark was in the middle of explaining the best tools to restrain a submissive. Princess set the charcuterie board on the coffee table, then sat down on the arm of Rowen's chair.

"Hi, darling." Rowen put an arm around her waist, not looking away from Mark. "See, every time we've tried those spreader bars, it doesn't seem to work. They don't lock around the ankles or they spread the legs too far apart."

"You want an adjustable one, then. So you can have it at whatever length you want. And for not locking properly... you've probably just got a cheap, shitty one. Or one that's too complicated for its own good. Hey, Beth."

"Hi! Sorry, I didn't say hello earlier." She carried a pot of soup into the room and set it on the table. "It's nice to see you both."

"You as well."

"Help yourselves. Oh, spoons!" She hurried back to the kitchen and returned a moment later with a handful of spoons. "Now you can help yourselves."

"Excellent. This looks great!" Jon grinned at her. "Pup, go ahead and take your mask off."

"Thank you, Daddy." Jon filled a small plate with food bites, and Rowen handed a plate to Princess. She knelt in front of the board and picked each item with a surprising deliberateness. Beth ladled out small bowls of soup for everyone and Mark happily took one.

The room was quiet for a while as everyone ate. Princess sat with Rowen, sharing the plate with her. Occasionally, she would feed a particular morsel to Rowen, who always made a delighted noise while eating it.

"That's a good sub you've got," Jon remarked.

"She sure is." Rowen patted Princess's cheek. Princess blushed, smiling shyly.

"How long have you had her?"

"Oh..." Rowen looked at Beth. "It's complicated."

"Complicated?" Jon's eyes narrowed and he looked at Princess. "What kind of complicated?"

"Oh! No, no, it's-- We didn't mean anything problematic!" Beth gasped. "It's just, we've been together for longer than Princess has been training."

"Ah. How long, then? Total."

"A year."

"Happy anniversary."

"Almost. Next month." Rowen patted Princess's hip. "Isn't that right, love?"

Princess nodded, taking a bite of a cracker. "She's been training for just about six months."

"Damn. Only six months to get a sub that obedient? You ladies must've destroyed her mind."

"You could say that," Beth giggled.

"It's been twenty years, and I'm still dealing with a brat."

"Well, Princess has always been a good girl, hasn't she?" Princess softly gasped, almost dropping her plate.

"Praise kink?" Jon asked, smirking.

"Absolutely." Rowen grinned and Princess flushed, hiding her face against the back of the chair. She gently stroked Princess's hair and her shoulders started to relax. "Don't be embarrassed, love. Shh. Relax..."

"So you're saying it should've taken less than six months?" Mark asked. "With her already being a good sub and all that?"

"Everyone learns at their own pace," Jon said, slightly scolding. "Patience makes perfect."

"Speak for yourself," Mark muttered, shoving a cracker in his mouth.

"Can I see her?"

"Hm?"

"Can I get a good look at her? If she's okay with that, of course."

"Princess?" Rowen's voice was gentle. "It's up to you."

Princess looked at Mommy, who just looked back at her. She didn't give any indication one way or the other.

"You don't have to," Jon said. She looked at him and he smiled kindly. He had pretty eyes, vividly blue, and she wanted to get a better look. She got up from the chair and stepped around the coffee table to stand in front of him. She bowed her head, hands behind her back.

"Do you always do whatever you're told?" Mark snorted. She slowly nodded. "Ew. That's so fucking boring."

"Watch it, brat." Jon sharply snapped his fingers. Princess blinked, her mind sharpening. "Strike two."

"I was only joking," Mark mumbled, rolling his eyes. Jon took a deep breath and turned to Princess.

"Hello, again." His pretty, blue eyes drew her focus. "Can you give me a spin?"

She slowly turned around, trying not to let her gaze leave his. He looked her up and down, slowly nodding.

"Kneel." She obediently sank to the floor, knees hitting with a thud. "Ooh, ow. You okay?"

She nodded, staring dazedly up at him. She was so obedient, kneeling for Jon. And his eyes were so pretty, like Mommy's. She loved being hypnotized by pretty eyes--

Snap! She blinked awake. Jon was looking at her, confused.

"You alright?" She nodded. "Nervous?" She nodded again, slower. "You're fine. I'm harmless."

"Except in the bedroom," Mark mumbled. Jon shot him a look, and he fell silent.

"Ignore him. So, let's see... you're a rope bunny." Princess blushed and nodded. "I'd also say servant. And... hm... there's something else but I can't tell what."

Princess just stared at him with her deep brown, doe eyes. He looked up at Beth and Rowen, who were giggling, hands over their mouths.

"Does she ever talk? Or is it a rule that you two speak for her?"

"I don't want to." He blinked and looked down at Princess. She was looking at her lap, hands fidgeting nervously. Her voice had a deep timbre, not even close to a feminine sound.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." She looked up, eyes misty. "You're a girl?"

She slowly nodded, blinking rapidly to clear the tears.

"Who cares what your voice sounds like, then? I believe you're a boy just as much as I believe my bratty pup here is going to get through tonight without a punishment." Mark stuck out his tongue. "Exactly my point."

Princess let out a quiet giggle.

"There's a lot to be said for a nice, well-behaved submissive. And you're one of the best I think I've ever met."

"Really?" Her eyes shone. She bowed her head, smiling. "Thank you."

"Hello..." Mark waved a hand in front of Jon's face. "Submissive, right here. Thank you."

"Rowen, you wouldn't happen to have a whip around here, would you?"

"What color?" she laughed. Jon looked at Mark, who stared defiantly back.

"Why don't you take the brat, here, and show him his options?"

"Why don't you pick it out yourself, Daddy?" Mark's voice dripped with sarcasm. "I wouldn't want to choose the wrong shade of grey."

"Excuse me, Princess," Jon said, turning back to her. "I have to deal with a brat who is pushing strike four."

"What happened to three?"

"Strike three was when I asked for a whip. You wanna keep going?" Mark huffed and got to his feet. "Good. Shoo."

He followed Rowen down the hall to the bedroom, pouting and grumbling the whole way. He turned back and Princess looked up at him.

"Where was I?"

"You were telling her what a good submissive she is," Beth said.

"Ah, yes." Princess blushed again.

"Mommy?" She looked back over her shoulder. "Can I show him?"

"Show him?" Beth frowned, confused. "Show him what, exactly?"

"I wanna drop. Please?" Beth bit her lip, glancing up at Jon. "I'll be good."

"I know you will, Princess. But... are you sure? We said you didn't have to if you didn't want to."

"I want to." Princess looked back at Jon. "Please?"

"Don't ask me for permission," he chuckled.

"Alright, Princess. Come here." Beth patted her leg and Princess got to her feet, wobbling a little.

"I've got you." Jon held out an arm and she grabbed it to steady herself. "You good?"

"My legs fell asleep," she giggled. She took a moment to shake out her legs. "Thanks, Jon!"

"Anytime." She pranced over to Beth and plopped down in her lap.

"Daddy!" Mark groaned, stomping into the room. "Tell Rowen to stop bullying someone twice her age."

"Rowen, respect your elders. Unless they're acting like a brat." Jon grinned impishly, and Rowen cackled.

"Rude." Mark stuck out his tongue. Jon held out his hand, and he handed over a black, leather flogger. "Good choice."

"Are you sure you feel comfortable doing this?" Mommy whispered. "We don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything."

"I'm fine, Mommy." Princess leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek, leaving behind a red lipstick stain. "Please can I drop?"

"It'll be an easy drop, okay? I'll put you to sleep, then bring you back up. That's it."

"Okay."

"Okay." Mommy gently kissed her lips. "When the boys are done with their bickering, I'll put you under."

"Yes, Daddy," Mark grouched. Princess wasn't sure what he was saying yes to.

"So, what do you ladies have for us tonight?" Jon asked. He pulled Mark closer, and he put his head on Jon's shoulder. Mommy looked at Princess, who suddenly felt shy.

"Do you want me to explain?" Princess nodded and Beth lightly squeezed her. "Princess is a hypnosub."

"A what?"

"Hypnosis submissive," Rowen explained.

"Huh. Haven't heard that one before. And what exactly does a hypnosub do?"

"You're sure you want to do this?" Beth whispered. Princess nodded. "Okay. You'll only listen to my commands, and you can wake up at any time."

"Yes, Mommy."

"Hang on." Mark looked up. "Have you been calling her Mommy this whole time?"

"Mhmm."

"And what do you call her?" He pointed to Rowen.

"Queenie." Princess smiled sweetly.

"Ugh, disgusting. Continue."

"Take off your mask, Princess." She hesitated. "Show Jon and Mark your pretty face."

Princess giggled, blushing. She carefully removed the mask and handed it to Rowen. Now, Jon could see that she looked older and more masculine. But she was still very pretty.

"Jon, would you mind being my assistant for a moment?"

"You're not allowed to hypnotize him," Mark said, clinging to his arm.

"I won't. He's going to help me hypnotize Princess."

"Uh, sure. What do I do?"

"Move a little closer--"

"Come on, pup," Jon sighed. Mark was trying to hold him in place. "Quit being jealous." Jon moved to the edge of his seat, leaning forward. "Is this close enough?"

"Perfect. Then, just look at Princess."

Princess's breath slightly trembled as she met his eyes. It was almost magnetic, the dazzling, dizzying blue of his eyes. Like gemstones refracting the light into beautiful, geometric patterns. And she was dropping, mind going fuzzy except for those pretty, blue eyes.

"She's out," Rowen said, looking at her face. Her eyes were fully focused on Jon's, a blank expression on her face.

"This is bizarre," Jon said. "Can I look away?"

"In a minute," Beth said. She lifted a finger to the bridge of Princess's nose. Her eyes slid up to look at it, becoming crossed. "Now you can."

"Pup? Everything alright?" Mark was staring at Princess. He loved the sight of a broken sub, and Princess was looking totally mindfucked right now. Crossed eyes, lips parted, and cheeks just a little flushed.

"'M fine," he mumbled.

"Is this awakening something?" Jon teased, poking his side. Mark squirmed and looked away from Princess, swatting at Jon's hand.

"What's your name?" Beth asked.

"Princess." Her voice was breathy, almost a whimper. Her eyes refused to leave Beth's finger, even as she blinked heavily.

"And my name?"

"Mommy..."

"Mhmm. And you are going to go--" She swiped the finger down her nose "--Deeper."

Princess's eyes followed the motion, eyelashes fluttering. Beth raised her finger and swiped down again.

"And deeper..." She blinked heavily, head starting to nod. Beth raised her finger, pushing her head back up. "And deeper..."

Princess was so sleepy, so close to reaching the perfect trance state. But Mommy kept pushing her head back up, forcing her to stay awake when she was so close to dropping. Her finger kept moving faster... or maybe Princess's eyes were moving slower.

"Good girl." She didn't hear the moan she let out. She didn't see the way everyone squirmed in their seats. She could only see that one, pretty finger in front of her eyes, could only feel the pleasant buzzing in her pussy.

"And... Sleep." Beth tapped the spot between her eyebrows, and Princess slumped forward. "Ta-da!"

"Wow. That's cool." She grinned, pulling Princess back against her chest. She was fully asleep, eyes shut and breathing slowly. "Can you teach me how to do that to pup? It seems he's interested."

"What? No! No, I-I'm not-- Ow!" Jon pinched his ass. "Okay, yeah, fine. I'm interested. What was with the whole staring-at-Daddy thing, though?"

"Oh, Princess likes your eyes." Beth gently stroked her hair and she snuggled closer. "They make a good focus point for her. She does it with my eyes, too."

"Uh-huh." Jon nodded, clearly not understanding.

"You know pendulums?"

"Yeah."

"They're a focus point. They pull your attention so it's easier to reach your subconscious. But anything can be a focus point. Princess likes people with bright eyes, or anything shiny, really. That's why she fell asleep earlier when she was kneeling in front of you. You accidentally put her in a trance just by looking at her."

"Huh. So I need to wear sunglasses around her, now?"

"No, no. That's not necessary. She'll drop when she wants to."

"Hm. You didn't answer my question, though. Could you teach me to do that?"

"I can teach you some basics. It's not that hard." Beth gently shook Princess. "Time to wake up, sweetheart."

"No~" she whined, stirring.

"What else can she do?" Mark asked. "Hypnosis-wise, I mean. Or does she just fall asleep?"

"Oh, she can do a lot of things," Rowen said. "Can't you, love?"

"Mm..." Princess nodded, face smushed against Beth's shoulder. She mumbled something, voice drowsy and incoherent.

"What's that?" Jon asked.

"She says she's a good girl." Princess hummed, body tensing for a few seconds.

12