Hypno Project Ch. 02

Story Info
Tommy starts noticing the effects of hypnosis on Nick.
5.1k words
4.81
15.6k
26

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joog
joog
80 Followers

The sunlight coming from the window awoke me from my deep sleep. I glanced at my phone and looked at the time. 7:45AM.

"Not bad," I whispered to myself.

I looked to my left and saw Nick still sleeping. Guess I was the first one to wake up this time. He was just wearing some boxers. Can´t blame him, it was really hot at night. He was facing the wall, which allowed me to have a clear view of his ass. Thanks to his training, it was fat and round, I would say its perfect. My morning wood started throbbing just by the look of it.

It wasn´t that late, in fact I woke up before my alarm went off.

I looked at my raging hard on.

I looked at Nick.

At that point, my dick had a mind of its own. Instantly, I lowered my boxers down to my knees, my boner immediately flopping to my stomach. I grabbed my 6.5-inch dick and started stroking it. The second I gave the first stroke, precum started dripping from my tip, covering my foreskin. I gasped as I lubed my shaft with my precum. After a few strokes, I looked back at Nick, still in the same position. I started stroking faster, looking at my roommate's round ass and back muscles. He was just perfect. I knew it, my dick knew it.

I started stroking harder, shoving my mouth in my pillow as I started to moan from the sensations, but keeping my eyes glued to Nick. I spit in my hand, mixing my saliva with my precum which made my dick even harder. I started imagining kissing Nick´s broad back and chest, all around his nipples and chest. I was close, I needed to cum. What a perfect way to start my morning. I started going faster and harder, sweat running down my forehead and chest, stroking my already wet dick. I moaned and squirmed.

"Im gonn- gonna cum," I thought to myself.

Just when I was on the edge my alarm went off, and Nick woke up. I had to stop stroking just when I was about to cum, sending waves of pain to the tip of my angry dick, dying to release. I quickly put back my boxers and covered myself with a blanket.

"Hey, little guy," Nick said yawning and turning towards me. "How´d you sleep?"

"Good morning, and fine. And stop calling me that!"

"Aw, sorry I can't help it.

"Hey, what time is it?"

"8AM."

"Oh, nice. Good idea to set an alarm. Now you won't oversleep."

"Yeah... great idea...," I replied, knowing that stupid alarm ruing one of the best orgasms I could've had.

Nick yawned one last time and sat at the corner of his bed. He then stretched, revealing his hairy armpits and his flexed muscles. I was so damn horny.

"Hey, why are you so sweaty?" Nick said, staring directly at my face, which turned read instantly.

"Oh, um, I- I- um... it was hot at night, don't you think?"

"Oh yeah, you're right. I had to sleep shirtless."

Suddenly, he stood up from his bed and got his towel from last night.

"Um what are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"What does it look like?" I'm gonna shower, dummy. You´re right, it was hot last night, I need to freshen up."

That´s when I remembered everything that happened last night, and what would happen when Nick finished his shower. I thought all of this would happen later when Nick returned from the gym, not at first time in the morning.

I wasn't mad though.

"Ok fine, but don't take too long."

"Yeah, don't worry," he said entering the bathroom. "Classes don't start until 9.

"I´ll be in and out," Nick said poking his head out of the door and winking at me.

He then locked himself in the bathroom. The moment I heard the water running I got hard again. The moment he finishes he will come out here naked. I always wondered how big his dick would be, if he was cut or uncut, how thick it was. The more I thought about it the bigger my dick grew. I started to get changed and unconsciously started rubbing my dick once again, when suddenly I heard the door open. He really was fast.

Suddenly, I see Nick step out. His whole body was wet, and I could see little water droplets running down his chest and abs, to his happy trail. Then I looked down to see the real deal, and just as I said last night, he was wearing no towel, no underwear, nothing. His cock mas amazing, better than I could ever imagine. He was uncut and about 6 inches soft. It was thick and veiny. I almost started drooling imagining it hard. The foreskin was covering most of it, but I could see the head poking out. He was trimmed but it still connected to his happy trail, and his balls were completely hairy. If I was horny before, I felt like I could've exploded right there without even touching myself.

He started drying himself and got changed, blocking the view of his amazing cock. But I confirmed the hypnosis had worked, because he really was comfortable being naked and me watching without remorse.

"Are you ready already?" Nick said, putting on some shorts and a shirt. "I'm starving. Wanna grab some breakfast before class?"

"Yeah sure, let's go.

I then remembered the other command I planted yesterday.

"So, um, I said looking at my phone unbothered, "what do you wanna eat?"

Suddenly, Nick, who was sitting on his bed tying his shoes, stopped, and quickly stood up. His whole body tensed and started breathing heavily.

"Um... I don't... I- I´m not... not sure."

"Woah dude are you ok? I said, knowing exactly what was going on.

"Yeah... I just... I don't know... felt hot all of a sudden Is it hot in here?"

"Um well kind of, that's why you took a shower.

I suddenly looked down to his pants, and saw his crotch grow, and the outline of his dick was visible. He was hard, very.

"Um Nick, I think you have a problem down there" I said, looking down, mesmerized at his growing crotch.

"What?" Nick looked down to his pants and saw his raging erection. "What the fu... Dude, stop looking! I... I just need to pee... Give me a second.

Nick then locked himself in the bathroom and I waited. He was probably going to jerk off, I knew that, but he wouldn't be able to finish.

"Shit!" I heard Nick scream.

"Nick? Are you ok?" I leaned myself closer to the door, wondering if I would be able hear something.

"Yeah, everything´s fine."

After a few minutes, Nick finally opened the door.

"Hey, man, are you ok?" I said looking concerned "What happened?"

"I don't know haha, I felt weird all of a sudden, but I'm ok now."

I felt kind of bad, knowing that it was an unexpected feeling for him, but it was also kind of hot, looking at his crotch grow and him getting hot because of an unexpected wave of horniness. But I figured that I could avoid doing it when he's about lo leave the room, or when we are in public.

"Ok, cool, let's go then," I said, grabbing my backup and opening the door.

.........................................................

"Hey, why don't you text Emma?" Nick said while walking to the cafeteria. "Tell her to meet us there to have breakfast."

"Yeah, great idea!"

Emma was one of the few friends I made when I started college. I mean, I had Nick, but I already knew him from high school, so it didn't count. We both majored in psychology, and even thought we don't share any classes this semester, we still talk. I presented her to Nick a few months ago, and they hit it off instantly.

I texted Emma and she said she´d meet us there. When we got to the cafeteria, she was already waiting for us at a table. She was with her friend Amber and his boyfriend Cody.

"Guys! Over here!" Emma yelled and waved her hand to get our attention.

"Hey guys," I said, walking towards their table, "What's up?"

"Just waiting for you guys. You should get in line like right now to grab some breakfast if you don't want to be late for class."

I glanced at the huge line forming down the hall "Oh shit, yeah you´re right. C'mon Nick."

"Coming right behind you, little guy."

I rolled my eyes at him and got ourselves in line. I grabbed some pancakes and orange juice, while Nick got an eggs and bacon sandwich. We finally sat down with our friends.

"Damn those pancakes do look good" said Amber angrily, "You were right baby I should've grab those instead."

"Don't worry, babe," Cody replied to his girlfriend. "Here, have some of mine."

"Aw, thanks babe, you're the best!"

"So, Tommy," Emma said, "did Mr. Smith also assign you guys to do this mind thing essay?"

"Yeah, he did actually," I replied. "You got a topic already?"

"Yup, I'm doing it on the impact of different music genres in the development of the human mind. Pretty awesome right?"

"Oh, that sounds cool"

"What's yours going to be about?

"Um... the impact of hypnosis in human behavior" I replied, kind of embarrassed. "Its kind of lame but-"

"Hey! Don´t say that! Sounds cool" Emma cut me off.

"I gave him the idea actually!" Nick said, taking a bite of his sandwich. "But he might be right... he tried to hypnotize me yesterday and it didn´t go as plan, did it little guy?"

Emma giggled at Nick´s comment, then looked at me and said, "Don't worry Tommy, even if it doesn't work, it's still an interesting take."

"Yeah, I guess so. I still need to do more research and-"

"Hey Tommy, are you going to finish those?" Amber said to me, looking down at my almost untouched pancakes"

"Amber!" Emma said laughing, "You can just ask people if you can eat their food."

The moment Emma said the last sentence, I saw Nick starting to breath heavily and tensing his body.

"Oh, why not? He has barely touched them. If he´s not going to eat them, I gladly will."

Nick suddenly grabbed onto the table really hard, and I saw sweat starting to run down his forehead.

What's going on with him, I thought to myself.

"Babe," Cody said to Amber, "if you want to eat some more you can have mine, I don't mind."

At that point, it hit me. The word, the command. Right when I was about to say something to Nick, he released a soft moan out of his quivering lips, filled with lush. I don't think anyone but me heard, but that was his queue to leave the table, covering his growing crotch with his backpack.

"Hey," Emma said, "where is he going?"

"Um, I don't know. I'll go see if he's ok.

"Oh, and um, Amber, you can have the rest of my pancakes, I don't mind."

"You´re the best Tommy!" Amber said, taking my pancakes all for herself.

.........................................................

I left the cafeteria looking for Nick, but with no luck, I texted him.

"Hey, are you ok? Where are you?"

A few seconds later, he replied.

"Are you alone?"

"Um yeah, why?"

"Come to the bathroom, second floor"

"Ok."

I rushed to the stairs and entered the bathroom, and I saw Nick, leaning on one of the sinks.

"Hey, it's me. What happened?"

"I don't know dude, I think something´s wrong with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Promise you won't laugh."

"I won't."

"Promise."

"I promise, Nick."

"Ok, so um, since this morning, I've been feeling... horny. But, not in like a normal teenager way. It's different. It comes in waves and... God I feel so aroused all of a sudden. I thought I had it under control after this morning, but it happened again, at the cafeteria. That's why I had to leave."

"Woah, um, I mean, that is weird. Is there a possibility that you are imagining this feeling?"

"Dude, look at me," he took his backpack off his crotch, and I saw his huge boner growing down to his thigh, followed by a big spot of what looked like precum. "I'm hard as fuck and leaking like a faucet."

I suddenly was also horny as fuck, looking at his growing wet and pulsing dick. I couldn´t resist looking at it.

"Um... ok yeah you´re not imagining it."

"I told you! And I don't know what to do because-"

"Sleep." I said, cutting Nick off.

Suddenly, his whole body went limb, and gave me again that blank stare like last night.

"Nick, from now on, the commands I give you will only be triggered by me and only me. If you hear someone else say it, it won't trigger you. Understood?"

"Only triggered by you and only you."

I figured it was best for the commands just work if I say them, to prevent from triggering Nick at random places with random people, just like now.

"Now, I'm about to give you some advice. You will take it, and it´ll give you some peace of mind. When you wake up, you won't remember any of this. Understood?

He nodded, and I snapped my fingers.

Before he could say anything, I said, "Hey Nick, don't worry, this must be stress. You´ve been working out very hard, and with classes and everything... you just need to relax a bit, distract yourself, have some fun. Don't you think?"

"Yeah... I think you´re right. I have been working out a lot and haven't been giving me some breaks. Thanks, little guy, you're the best."

"I´ll let you call me that just this time. But no worries."

"Ok my class is about to start, and I have to go get some new pants. Will you say sorry for me to the guys for running away like that?

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks." Nick said leaving the bathroom, "Oh! And, this is just between us, ok? Not a word to anyone, please."

"Don't worry, Nick, I won't!"

"You´re the best!" said Nick, winking at me and then leaving the bathroom

After Nick left, I returned to the cafeteria and met up with Emma.

"Hey," Emma said, worried. "Where´s Nick? Is he ok?"

"Yeah, he's fine. He was just feeling a bit overwhelmed with the assignments he has. But I talked to him and he's ok now. He had to go to class, though."

"Oh ok, I was worried.

Talking about Nick, I wanted to tell you something..."

I looked at her, puzzled. "Um yeah, what about him?"

"Well, since the day you introduced us, the first thing I noticed is he´s extremely hot. And I was wondering if you could, I don't know, put a good word for me."

"Wait..." I said confused, "You like Nick?"

"Well, I don't know if like is the right word, but I would like to go out with him, or hook up... or maybe just hook up, haha.

She gave me a big smile. "So... will you help me?"

I obviously didn't want Emma to go out with Nick. I mean, it's not that I was jealous, it's just that... I don't know they don't seem compatible. Plus, it'd be weird if my two best friends started going out.

"Umm, I don't know, Emma. He´s been kind of... busy, and I don't know if he's ready to go out with anyone."

"Oh, come on! What is it? Does he have a girlfriend? Or... Oh my god, is he gay?! That could be good for you, Tommy!"

"What? No! He´s not gay! And I... I don't even find him attractive. He´s just my friend."

"Hm, ok. Could you at least try to persuade him or talk to him about me? Please?"

"Um, yeah ok, I think I can do that."

"Yay! You're the best," she said grabbing her backpack. "Ok I have to go now, but I'll see you around. Bye!"

"Bye..."

Look, I like Emma, I really do, but I was not going to tell Nick about her, not a chance. Besides, she won't know I never did, because she's never going to ask him directly, she's not like that. She´ll be fine.

.........................................................

After classes, I went straight to my dorm to keep working on my essay. I basically had already proven my hypothesis, but I still needed more information, and of course, some more help from my subject.

Two hours went by, and I knew what time it was: Nick´s return from the gym. I was so excited to see his naked body once again. Just thinking about it made my dick jump in anticipation.

Suddenly I heard the doorknob twist.

"Hey, little guy," said Nick, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, how was the... wait. Why aren´t you in your gym clothes?"

"Oh, I didn't go to the gym today. Figured I´d relax for the day."

"Oh... um... ok. You are still going to shower, aren't you?" I asked, trying not to sound desperate.

"Nah, I don't think so," he sat on his bed. "After this morning... "incident", I came back and showered. So, I'm mostly clean.

"Besides, I have a date tonight, with Emma!"

"Wait, what?! How come? I didn't even know you liked her."

"I know haha. But I took your advice. I am very stressed, and I need to relax. So, I thought I could invite her on a date. I mean, we´ve been friends for a while since you introduced us. And she's hot. When I told her she seemed very happy! So yeah."

I stayed quiet for a while. I gave him that advice just to relax him a bit. Not to end up going on a date, with anyone but with Emma! And of course, she said yes, she was drooling for him in the cafeteria, begging for me to talk to him about her.

"Anyway, I have to get ready. I told Emma I´d be at her dorm at 8."

I didn't even pay attention to Nick getting ready. Undressing in front of me. I was thinking about this whole situation. I was not jealous! I just... didn't want my relationship with Emma or Nick to change. They were the only real friends I had on campus.

Should I do something? Like, hypnotize him and make their date horrible? No, that would be mean... But it would be for a good cause. Besides, I don't think they are each other's type. They're both probably just horny and want to fuck.

After a few minutes of silence, Nick said, "Hey don't be mad, little guy. I know she´s your friend, but you gave me the idea to begin with. Don't be jealous!"

"I am not fucking jealous!" I screamed, losing my temper.

"Woah, little guy, relax, I didn't mean to-"

"Sleep."

Nick´s eyes instantly went blank.

"Nick, are you planning on having sex with Emma tonight?"

"Yes. I already bought condoms and lube."

"Nick listens to me. You´ll have a great date tonight with Emma. But, when you´re about to fuck, you won't be able to get hard. Doesn't matter how horny you are, how hard you stroke your dick, you won't get hard under any circumstances. Do you understand?

"I won't be able to get hard."

"Also, from now on, you'll only be able to cum, if I allow it. You won't be able to cum without my permission."

"Wont cum without your permission."

"When I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, not remembering the last thing I said to you or being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up.

"Haha don't worry I'm not jealous. Have fun." I said.

"Great! Thanks, little guy.

"I´m heading out now, wish me luck!"

"Good luck, Nick," I replied.

He was going to have a great date, I made sure of that, I'm not a monster. But if (big if), they tried to have sex, they will have some problems, well, mostly Nick.

"I´m doing it for a good cause," I said to myself, laying on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

.........................................................

It was around 11:30 when I heard the door opening. I had fallen asleep on my desk working on my essay. When the door opened, I saw Nick with a face of annoyance.

"Nick? Are you ok? How was your date?" I asked.

He looked at me and started going in circles. "I don't even know where to start. I mean, it was great. I took her to this fancy restaurant, and we had a good time. Then she told me her roommate was out for a while, so we went to her dorm. And well, you know, one thing led to the other and..."

"And... what?"

"I couldn't get hard!" he finally yelled. "Don't you fuck laugh."

"I'm not, I would never."

"I mean... I don't know what's happening. First, I get hard all of a sudden and feel extremely horny. But then, when I actually need my dick to work, it won't get hard! I think I'm going crazy, Tommy.

I looked at him without knowing what to say. Silence filled the room.

"And you know what the worst part is?" Nick shouted, breaking the silence. "That I'm still so fucking horny! I haven't cummed in days. I'm losing my mind."

"Hey, hey. Don't freak out ok. I'm here to help. First, why don't you take a shower? It´ll help you cool off and clear your head. Then we can talk about this."

"Yeah... I think you're right. Thanks, bud. I'll be right back."

He went straight to the bathroom and closed the door.

joog
joog
80 Followers
12