Hypno Project Ch. 06

Story Info
Nick craves more.
5.6k words
4.78
6.8k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joog
joog
83 Followers

Tommy´s POV

The sound of my alarm instantly woke me up. I could´ve sworn I had more time to sleep. I looked to the other side of the room and saw Nick in the same position I last took a peak last night.

Last night... that was so fucking hot. I think Nick thought I was asleep, or maybe the itch inside him was too much he didn't even care.

The way he lifted his legs and spread them to fit his finger inside him made me rock hard. I could hear every gasp, moan, cry that he let out. I knew that feeling. I mean, the feeling of your first prostate orgasm. It´s wild.

I started fingering myself when I was around 15. I had read about it but never tried it. Just the thought of sticking something up my ass sounded gross. But I kept watching porn about dildo´s and vibrators and thought how good could it feel?

So, one night when I was home alone, I decided to try it out. It hurt at first, but the moment I touched my prostate I felt so much pleasure I couldn´t stop. I came buckets that day. It was fucking awesome. Then I moved on to vibrators and dildos, but you never forget your first. And the fact that I saw Nick´s first in real life, was so fucking hot to me. I had to ignore my raging boner all night, and I was still horny.

I saw Nick starting to wake up too.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning, little guy.

"Ah, shit. I think I´ll take shower, I´m all sweaty."

"Oh, why?"

"I... um I don't know haha." Nick replied awkwardly.

I knew why. He finger fucked himself all night, that´s why. Looking back at my command, I knew his itch would come back, and I needed to be there when it happened.

Nick stood up from bed and grabbed a towel. Right when he was about to go in the bathroom, I stopped him.

"Hey, um..." I said, standing from bed and getting closer to him. "Remember that time... we showered together?"

"Uh, yes."

"Don't you wanna do it again?" I asked him, getting closer to him my hand grasping the back of his neck."

I could see him starting to get turned on, as I touched his neck.

"Um... y-yeah I think I'd like that, Tommy." He said, adjusting his pants.

I grabbed him by the hand and locked ourselves in the bathroom. I turned on the shower, as both of us started to undress. I could see Nick starting to get hard. The touch of my hand made him so fucking horny, and so was I.

We hoped in the shower and started to make out. Nick wrapped his tongue around mine, as I gave into the sensations.

I started to go down on him, kissing and caressing his body. I started kissing his now throbbing dick, as I played with myself.

I suddenly pressed my hands-on Nick´s ass, massaging and playing with it. Fuck it was so fat it felt too good wrapped around my fingers. I started going down, spreading his cheeks and massaging his tight hole. He needed this, and I knew it. But right when I was about to turn him around he stopped me.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked me, making me take my hands off his ass.

"I- I thought you liked it?"

"Um no not really. Just focus on my dick."

I knew he was lying. I could see him fighting the itch inside him. But I guess his throbbing dick needed attention too.

I went back to sucking him, letting go of his ass. He kept moaning and thrusting his hips towards me.

"W-wait. I want to fuck you." Nick said, as he turned me around and started playing with my hole. I spread my cheeks for better access as he stick his dick inside me.

"Fuckkk" I moaned as Nick started pounding my hole.

I tried to look behind at him, and saw Nick fingering his own hole while fucking mine. He kept moaning from the pleasure my ass was giving his dick, but also his own finger in between his cheeks.

In a weird way I found that fucking hot, and just a few minutes later, I shot my load hands free, following Nick´s inside me. He took his finger out of his hole, evidently trying to hide it from me.

I turned around to face Nick, and gave him a little kiss on the lips, as we both continued to shower.

.........................................................

"Sleep." I said to Nick as we finished changing.

"Nick, do you like fingering yourself?"

"Not until last night. But I do now."

"Why wouldn´t you let me finger you in the shower then?"

"I´m embarrassed."

"There´s nothing to be embarrassed about, Nick.

"Listen to me, from now on you won't be able to get hard. It doesn´t matter how horny you are, you won't get an erection. The only way for you to cum will be by stimulating your prostate. Understood?"

"I won't get hard, and the only way for me to achieve an orgasm, will be by stimulating my prostate."

"Also, you will crave dick now. Whenever you see a man, the first thing that will come to mind will be his crotch. Dick will make you extremely horny, and it´ll only make your itch grow stronger, specially mine. Understood?"

"I will crave dick, specially yours and my itch will grow stronger."

"Good. When I snap my fingers you´ll wake up, not remembering being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up.

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

"Hey so, I told Emma I´d meet her to study for our test next week. I´ll be back later." Tommy said heading to the door.

"Um yeah cool. I´ll be going to the gym in a few hours anyway." I replied while scrolling through my phone.

"Cool, see you later then."

Tommy left and instantly grabbed my laptop. I started searching things like "itch in butt", "prostate itching" or "throbbing ass". Of course, I didn't find anything, only really disturbing pictures about hemorrhoids and anal infections.

I was starting to panic. I thought last night when I finge-... when I scratched my itch, it was going to be gone. But today it was back. Tommy got me so fucking horny that we ended up showering together, but the itch was killing me. I needed to stick something up there. I ended up fucking him, but at the same time I fingered my hole and came so fucking good inside him.

He actually tried to do something with my ass today. Shit. Did he hear me last night? I hope not. In the meantime, I need to keep myself busy and distracted. That why the itch wouldn't be a problem... hopefully.

I decided to go to the gym early today. I was about to text Ian, but I´m kind of pissed at him. I mean, he keeps talking shit about Tommy. I can´t stand that. I dropped my phone and got ready to go. He could exercise by himself for once.

.........................................................

I got to the gym and to my surprise it was kind of empty, apart from one girl in the running machine. I guess not many people came here so early. I could already feel myself calmer, my itch almost gone. This was a good idea.

I started to stretch when a guy came in. He was wearing this tank top that marked his chest really good. He had big veiny arms and hairy armpits that made him look so masculine. I lowered my gaze and saw he was wearing this really tight shorts that... that...

Fuck, that made his crotch looked so fucking hot.

Wait? What? No, I mean, it looked good. I didn´t mean... hot.

He started walking to the other end of the gym, but I couldn´t stop staring at his crotch. Fuck with those shorts I could see the outline of his dick. How big is it? Maybe like... 7? 8 inches? Maybe cut... no, probably uncut. I need to see it.

"Uhh what the fuck is wrong with me." I said, as I felt the itch inside me grow.

"Fuck, not again."

The longer I stared at his crotch, the faster the itch grew inside me. Suddenly I see more people starting to come. Fuck look at all those men and... their crotches. All of this dick is driving me crazy.

Why? Fuck I can't think straight. The buzzing inside me was killing me. I felt like my prostate was on fire. I needed... something in me.

I couldn´t take it any longer, as I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I lowered my pants and started jerking off. I know it wasn´t like scratching my itch, but it calmed me somehow.

As I started to stroke my dick, I noticed something.

I wasn´t getting hard.

"What the fuck? C´mon" I said to myself as I stroked harder and faster. There was no use. I couldn't get hard.

"Uhhh fuck" I moaned as the itch inside me send waves of pleasure down my spine. It was as if my asshole was begging me to play with it.

And I couldn´t resist the urge.

I sat on the toilet and spread my legs, positioning my feet on the stall´s wall. I coated my fingers with saliva, and I inserted them inside my hole.

"Fuck yeah." I moaned as I started wiggling my fingers inside my ass. My spit wasn´t as slippery as lube, but it got the job done. I kept scratching my hole with my two fingers. My soft dick kept bouncing from side to side, while it started dripping precum.

I was shaking on the toilet with my legs raised, while I finger fucked my own ass. It felt so good to scratch that itch inside me that I didn't realized I added a third finger inside.

All of those men I saw at the gym where running through my mind. I... I couldn´t stop thinking of cock. And that´s when I realized, that´s what this itch wanted. It... I... wanted cock inside of me.

With that realization, a loud moan escaped my lips, as I looked down at my soft dick, started to pulsate on my abs. My eyes rolled back as well as my head. My entire body spasmed as waves of pleasure exploded from inside my ass, making me cum all over my chest and stomach. It seemed like the orgasm lasted forever, as I arched my back and my fingers kept fucking my hole, basically in autopilot.

After a few minutes the waves of pleasure subsided, as well as the itch inside me.

"I hope no one heard that" I whispered to myself. I scooped all of my warm cum off my body and ate it. Then got dressed up and exited the bathroom. I didn´t feel like working out anymore, so I immediately left.

What the fuck was wrong with me?

.........................................................

After the gym I decided to skip class. I wasn´t feeling like myself, so I thought it´d be better if I took the day off.

I was walking to my room when I saw Ian approaching me.

"Hey, Nick. I was about to text you. We´re still going to the gym, right?"

"I´m coming from there actually."

"What? Why didn´t you text me or something?"

"I wanted to be by myself."

"Ok... why though?

I was about to respond, when I took a glimpse of Ian´s crotch. Fuck, was it always that thick? I could tell he was ready for the gym, because of those tight shorts he was wearing.

Was he hard or is he just big? Well he was big, I knew that, but his crotch looked better than ever.

"Hello? My eyes are up here, dude" Ian said puzzled.

"What?"

"I asked why didn´t you text so we can go to the gym."

"Oh, well... to be honest, you keep giving me shit Tommy and I, and I don't like that." I said, taking some glances to his crotch. Was I sweating?

"I´m not giving you shit, dude. I was trying to help."

"You keep saying he mind fucked me or some shit."

"Look at the facts! You´ve been changing so much lately."

"Th- that's not true."

"Yes, it is, dude. Look at you right now! You can´t even take your eyes off my dick."

"Oh, fuck off, Ian."

"You can´t deny that in the past weeks you´ve change, a lot."

"I´ve grown. Maybe you should try that and stop jumping from guy to guy."

There was a silence. Ian looked at me angry, but also hurt.

"You know what? Fine. Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore."

He then left, leaving me alone in the dorm´s corridor.

I instantly started to feel bad. Was that too much? Maybe I shouldn't´ve said that. But he kind of deserved it. Who is he to talk shit about who I want to be with.

I was getting to my dorm when my itch started to get stronger. Ian´s cock was all I could think of. I needed a cold shower to clear my head.

Right when I opened the door, I saw Tommy facing the wall on his chair, working on something in his laptop.

"Hey, little guy."

Oh, hey Nick." Tommy said, turning around with his chair.

The moment Tommy turned to face me I was in awe. He was shirtless and wearing this tiny underwear, that made his crotch look fucking hot. The image of Ian´s dick slowly fade away, as all my senses focused on Tommy´s. My mouth started to water as my ass kept buzzing inside me.

"Are you ok, Nick?" Tommy asked me.

"Um y-yeah I just... I´m gonna shower." I said, instantly locking myself in the bathroom.

I quickly undressed and got myself in the shower. I was sweating so fucking much, and my ass was killing me. I grabbed some lube from the shelf beside me and stuck my fingers inside my hole. I kept massaging and twisting my fingers, making me cry.

I realized two fingers wasn´t enough anymore, as I slid one more inside me. I kept finger fucking my hole as water dripped down my abs and dick. I kept replaying the image of Tommy in my head, slowly fucking me.

"Fuck..." I cried as I imagined Tommy´s dick inside me.

Wait what? No. Fuck, but I need it. The itch wasn´t going anywhere. It was as if my fingers wasn´t strong enough anymore. I needed something else inside me to scratch my itch, and my mind kept going back to Tommy´s cock.

Just imagine the length of it... Big enough to milk my prostate, thick enough to stretch me good. The longer I thought about it, the more I needed him. I took out my fingers from my ass, and dried myself.

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

I could hear some soft moans from the bathroom. Nick was probably fingering himself. I instantly got hard by his slutty groans. I wanted that ass so bad, and he needed my dick.

I heard the doorknob twist, and I saw Nick, naked as always, barely being able to walk straight. His ass must be killing him.

I didn't even try to hide my boner, I needed him to see it.

"How was the shower?" I asked.

"It was... fine." Nick replied.

He sat on his bed, still looking at me, more specifically, my crotch.

"You um... you look good in those." Nick finally broke the silence.

"Thanks. They keep my cock and balls in place." I said grabbing my crotch with my hand.

Nick licked his lips, fully staring at this point.

"You know... it's kind of hot here. Maybe I should drop them. You´re naked anyway." I said, lowering my underwear, as I let my dick flop out.

"Woah you- I´ve never realized how big are you, Tommy."

"You aren't though. Look at that little dick."

"I- I can´t get hard." Nick whispered, ashamed.

I stood up and started getting closer to his bed. "Is that right?

Nick nodded.

"Well, we must be able to play with something else, don't you think?"

"Y-yes.

"Would you... stick your dick inside me? Pl- please, Tommy, I need it."

"I know. But see." I grabbed my dick with my hand. "I´m not fully hard yet. I´m gonna need you to do something about it."

"L-like what?"

"Open your mouth."

"But-"

"You want this dick inside your hole, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Then be a good boy and open."

I saw Nick slowly opening his mouth, and I placed my cock inside it. He slowly wrapped my shaft with his lips, and he started sucking.

His warm mouth made my dick feel so good, as I slowly started moving my hips. I figure it was his first-time sucking cock, so I guided him through it. Eventually he got the hang of it. He was a natural.

"Fuck yeah, Nick." I moaned, looking down at him.

"Look at me while you suck me." I commanded, lifting Nick´s face until I saw his watery eyes lock with mine.

His tongue kept twisting around my head, making me drip pre like crazy.

"Ok, turn around for me." I told Nick, taking my dick off his mouth.

Nick complied, as he turned around and laid in his bed.

"Arch your back, Nick."

Nick started arching his back, making his cheeks spread. I could see his pink hairy hole poking out. Fuck, it was even throbbing.

"Look at this hole..." I said massaging it with my finger.

"Uhhmmm that feels so good, Tommy." Nick moaned as I teased his tight hole.

I grabbed some lube from Nick´s side of the room, and coated my dick with it, aswell as Nick´s hole.

"You want this dick?" I asked, rubbing my erection in his hole.

"Y-yes please!"

"Yes what?"

"I want your dick, Tommy please!" Nick begged.

With that, I started to press my shaft deeper inside him. He was so fucking tight, my dick disappearing in his ass.

"Fuckkk uhhh..." Nick screamed as I inserted my dick deeper.

"Fuck, Nick you´re so tight."

"Come on, Tommy go deeper, you´re just t-there."

He was taking my dick so good, so I went deeper until I finally reached his throbbing prostate.

"Oh, my f-fucking god y-yes that´s the spot..." Nick moaned as my dick filled his insides.

I started pounding his ass faster, making his cheeks bounce with each thrust. He was so thick I could barely see my dick going in and out of him. Our moans combined into one, as we both gave in the pleasure. I was dreaming.

I could see Nick grabbing onto his sheets and squirming in a mixture of pain and pleasure. My dick was harder than ever inside him.

"Turn around, I wanna see your face while I fuck you, Nick." I commanded.

Without taking my dick out, Nick turned around, with his back on bed, as we both lock eyes. I resumed the thrusting, as Nick´s sweaty figure hypnotized me and my dick. He looked so hot like a bottom, all needy and shit.

I made him lift and hold his legs upwards, as I kept fucking his hole.

"Your dick feels so good, Tommy." Nick cried.

I just smiled and kept fucking him harder.

"Uhh you like that don´t you? Don´t even try to touch your dick. It won't get hard." I moaned as I thrusted my hips.

I was starting to get close, as Nick´s hole gripped tighter in my dick, making me go crazy.

"I- I´m close." Nick said. It was as he read my mind.

"Fuck yeah, cum for me."

Nick grabbed his unattended soft dick, and started stroking it. It obviously didn´t get hard, but he suddenly started moaning like a bitch by my command.

"Fuuuckkk I´m c-cumming." Nick screamed.

I felt his ass tighten around my shaft, as his dick exploded buckets of cum on his chest and abs.

Him tighten his hole sent me over the edge, as I shot my load inside Nick´s ass. The pressure of his ass sends shivers down my spine, making me weak while I sprayed my nut.

"F-fuck yeah, baby..." I moaned, then collapsed besides him, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"I- I actually did." Nick said, eating his own cum off his body.

"You´re very tight, Nick." I laughed. "Did I hurt you?"

"A little, but I really wanted it."

"I´m glad."

We both cuddled in his bed, as our orgasms subsided. The cum inside Nick´s ass started dripping. But we didn't care. We just stayed like that. Time felt unreal, until we fell asleep.

.........................................................

The next morning, we woke up basically in the same position. Nick was cuddling in my arms, and I was the big spoon. Our cums had dried on our bodies, so we showered together. No sex, just a wholesome shower, which I enjoyed.

The sex with Nick was fucking amazing. His hole milked my cock so good, I almost saw stars. But I needed to train that ass of his, so my dick can slide in way easier. As much as I loved his tightness, I don't want to hurt him.

Today was the football game Emma talked us into going. There were still classes, but mostly everyone just skips them, and I was one of them. Mostly because everybody wanted good bleachers seats.

Right when we were walking out of the shower, I looked at Nick and said "Sleep."

"Nick did you like the way I fucked you last night?"

"Yes, I did"

"Did it hurt you, though?"

"Kind of, but I needed your dick inside me."

"Ok Nick, when I leave, you´ll go to the nearest sex shop and buy a dildo, of around 8 inches. You´ll slowly start to fuck yourself with it, until it fully goes inside you. Whenever your itch comes back, you´ll realize fingers aren't enough anymore, so you´ll have to use your dildo. Understood?"

joog
joog
83 Followers
12