Hypno Slut Alyssa

Story Info
Lady elf's first mind-blowing gangbang.
7.1k words
4.4
20.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa was always nervous when the head of her noble house summoned her. Councilor Elissar's red piercing eyes were more than enough to fill the weakest adult magic-user of their bloodline with fear. And the fact she shared the same eyes with the elder did not help her at all.

"Now pay attention, I'm only going to explain your mission once," Elissar voiced from behind his massive oak desk. His white and gold councilor robes were in heavy contrast with the black and red decorations of his office that matched his house's prominent hair and eye color.

There was hesitation in Alyssa's movements just to give a nod. In most rooms of the noble elven republic, she would be the one among the most feared, but in this room, she was just a weak pawn that had limited uses.

"It has come to my attention that one of the gangs has once again acquired an interesting artifact," Elissar instructed while he gave an examining glance at Alyssa's purple dress robe. She did not dare to think anything about it as just the idea that the strongest magic user in the bloodline would desire her was absurd.

Alyssa swallowed hard and stopped her hand from reaching to stroke her ponytail. Her pale alabaster skin was not a rarity among any of her relatives, and it gave her kin an almost vampiric look despite the cause being their bloodline magic that had been refined for countless generations. Like most High Elf houses that cultivated secrets that lifted them above other elves.

"The artifact is from the Yunon Dynasty, so I should not need to explain how potentially powerful it might be in the right hands," Elissar kept explaining. "So you must be careful to get it intact from those slum savages."

There was only one chair in the room so Alyssa just kept standing there while nodding to instructions that she knew were written on a letter that would be given to her afterward. It was one of the few advantages she got from being thought so little. Like the house patriarch directly contributed mental ability to having strong magic.

"Now go be useful for once, you have spent most of your life in your lab and you still haven't managed to boost your abilities," Elissar voiced at the end of his speech with a hand wave. His ageless looks were visibly more frustrated than before Alyssa entered the room even as he was the one who was insisting to say the things that were on the letter on his desk.

"I have, I can already float..." Alyssa tried to protest out of some reflex that had over-driven her terrified mind but she was instantly frozen by a pulse of red magic. An oppressive aura of red radiating energy filled the room and physically pushed against the noble lady's skin. The sudden telekinetic pressure was enough to even stop her from gasping as her own defenses cracked in less than a second.

"Still weak, I can hardly tell the difference, but it hardly matters," Elissar mused. "You have your mission, ensure the transaction by any means."

After that Alyssa did not waste time rushing out of the room with the instructions letter.

** * **

By the time Alyssa reached her rooms in the basement of her house's manor complex, she had read the letter multiple times. As usual, she was expected to acquire the artifact with a minimal cost even as it was likely other parties were trying to get it. But just the fear of Elissar's disappointment and following consequences were enough to make the noble lady do her best.

"Boss, some mission you need us?" Groke grunted. He was one of the two House Guards who were appointed to Alyssa. Both of them were large hulking red orcs that were enhanced with purple rune marks that covered most of their bodies. The only part Alyssa was not sure how covered it was, was their crotch as they only wore bulged black leather pants.

"Just an escort to bargain with a gang... nothing new," Alyssa muttered while going past the orcs who had been playing some game on their guard post table. There was some time before she needed to leave, so she wanted to spend that in her personal lab.

"Boss, we been thinking, our pay is way worse than the other House Guards," Groke added.

"Just go and complain to the elders, I'm sure they can just rotate a new pair to watch their house property," Alyssa voiced. She was not even provided maids at the expense of the house, and even as the salary of the two guards was deducted from the money allotted to her, she had no actual power to choose them.

"We would not want to leave you, it's just that after what happened last time, we been thinking," Groke said. Alyssa did not need any more clarification about what he meant from the big red brute. The last seller had only agreed to the low prize after she had sucked his cock. So the noble lady had agreed in some weird attempt to stick it up to Elissar for sending her to such a mission. Though afterward, she had thought that he was already treating her like he assumed she had been getting the good deals by whoring herself.

"Ooh, you just want me to suck your cocks for loyalty? I'm not sure which one of us that demeans more," Alyssa flared and stormed off to leave the two orcs to their card game. Murk grinned like he had just won a round of bets even as he had not said a word the whole time.

** * **

The base of the Sliver Lightning gang was a rowdy place that resembled more of a giant club than the image of the main base of one of the most effective crime organizations in the slums. Their half-orc leader sat on a large couch on a central platform of the party hall.

Alyssa drew attention even with her purple dress robe that gave her more coverage than any other woman in the area. Though none approached her as she had the black hair and red eyes of one of the most feared noble houses of the city. They all knew she had come to talk to the boss and he did not like his guests being disturbed before he met them.

"Boss, the Moonswan bitch is here," a half-troll with blue skin announced Alyssa's arrival. He had escorted the noble from outside were her own guards waited. It was an odd sign of respect the big gangs and the houses showed to each other in mutual dealings.

"Welcome, you may call me Murlok, and this is my humble gathering of friends," the boss said with a nod of his green well-boned head that was decorated by long braided red hair. He was not as muscular as full orcs but he had a height that matched most of them. Though what he lacked in bulk was more than compensated by his agility. It was evident just with the ease he stood up and put on a black leather jacket that had a cut white lightning in the back.

"I'm Lady Alyssa, and I trust you are familiar with my house. I'm here to bargain for the jade flute," she voiced. Even with her sharp red eyes, the way she looked away from the boss came out as coy. He was not wearing anything under the jacket so his muscular torso was in her full view, along with the bulge in his black leather pants.

"You nobles sure love your instruments, you are a second one who came today," Murlok said. He clearly enjoyed addressing the noble from his elevated couch platform.

"I'm sure we can come to an agreement, but before that, may I inspect the artifact?" Alyssa voiced.

"You may, in fact, I prefer it," Murlok grinned in a way that would have made Alyssa shiver if she was not used to worse horrors. Just one glance at Elissar made her feel more fear than stepping into this nest of lowlifes.

A moment later Murlok dug out a small box from his couch and placed it on a table that was next to it. He clearly expected his guest to climb on the platform even as it lacked any stairs. Though Alyssa simply used a small telekinetic push to seemingly jump to the elevated wooden stage. It was not much of a magical feat but the ease she did so, should have sent some message even as it only triggered whistles like she was a fighter entering a ring.

Alyssa even opened the box with a remote flip of her fingers to reveal a short green flute. She reached her hand towards it but a weird pulsing from it made her hesitate. The object was clearly not ordinary and was far more than one might assume at the first glance of the relatively simple and smooth make.

As moments passed, Alyssa was not sure if everybody waited silently or all her attention was on the flute. The pulsing from it slowly turned into a pull, pull that invited her to reach for it, and before the noble lady realized, she was holding the flute. Its surface was as smooth as it looked but it was also oddly warm.

"I might have sold this already, but too bad the first noble was not a pretty female," Murlok voiced but Alyssa barely heard it. There was no doubt in her mind the flute was the strongest ancient artifact she had ever touched. Energy from it flowed into her like the object did not need it and a sense of longing for the smooth surface soon grew into a desire to never let go.

"So strong, so powerful," Alyssa muttered while her fingers caressed the green jade. She explored the small holes even as she did not know how to play such an instrument.

"What's the matter, it giving you a lady boner?" Murlok grinned. Suddenly Alyssa felt his breathing on her face and she had no idea when he had come so close.

"What, no," Alyssa jolted with a stutter and backed away.

"I take it you are willing to make your bid," Murlok voiced.

"Fifty gold," Alyssa offered only half of her budget for the purchase even as a desire in her wanted her to bid everything she had.

"The last guy offered two hundred, so you gotta do better than that," Murlok said.

"Hundred now, twice that within a month," Alyssa promised even as she had no idea how she could get that sum in that time without literally robbing someone.

"That is a bit unacceptable but lucky for you, you have something you can offer for the flute right now," Murlok voiced and stepped again to the range that let Alyssa feel his breathing on her smooth face. But this time she did not back away as her desire for the flute was growing.

"Name your prize," Alyssa said while clutching the slender green pipe with two hands. She almost managed to hide most of it.

Murlok's hand landed on Alyssa's neck only to lift her jaw to force continuous eye contact. It made the noble lady's guesses about the upcoming deal clarify. If she had been willing to offer a blowjob before to not disappoint Elissar, she was willing to give so much more from the flute. It gave her strange confidence, like if she had it, she would be less afraid of the enigmatic patriarch.

"There is only one offer I accept, I want to stare into your red disgust-filled eyes while I cream your High Elf cunt," Murlok offered while his fingers played on the noble's jawbone.

"Can't we have some other deal?" Alyssa asked while the focus in her eyes intensified. The thug even dared to touch her lips with his finger.

"Then I will be taking this back," Murlok grinned and grabbed the exposed tip of the green flute to pull from it. It was responded by a pulse of red telekinetic energy that surged from Alyssa to push the half-orc brute away. But his grip around her neck only grew stronger while his muscles twitched from the pressure of the magic.

"So weak, barely making my skin tingle," Murlok mused. "So weak in fact I'm starting to doubt if your cunt is even worth a hundred gold."

Murlok was even managing to slowly pull the flute from Alyssa's grip and a sense of fear filled her. At that moment she realized just how much she needed it. It almost felt like he was pulling a finger from her hand. So she suddenly let her magic fade away while willing to accept any bargain.

Alyssa almost fell as she tried to chase away the flute that was taken from her. The half-orc lifted it high in the air and the elf barely managed to resist an impulse to climb him.

"The offer is still on the table," Murlok voiced.

"I accept," Alyssa uttered and triggered a loud cheer.

"Then strip," Murlok said.

"Here?" Alyssa gasped.

"Of course we doing it in here," Murlok grinned. "If you were a bit stronger, I might be satisfied just by using you like a doll, but now, I want to humiliate you."

For a moment Alyssa gritted her pearly teeth without letting her eyes leave the flute, but then her hands moved to the folds and knots of her purple robe. A loud cheer echoed in the hall when her front fell open to reveal her red panties, bra, and navel chastity pearl.

"Leave only the robe, it makes you look like a bigger pervert," Murlok instructed and dropped his pants. "And sit on the table to be a good obedient doll for me."

Alyssa swallowed hard while her eyes followed the flute to see the big green cock that was fatter than the flute that had been brought next to it. She still wanted to keep observing it even as it meant staring at the dick while she removed her bra and panties to the pockets of her robe.

The table was higher than an ordinary chair and Alyssa sat on its edge to remove her black shoes. Once done she pressed her knees together while resting her hands to hide the pubes that crowned her well-defined mound. She did not especially attempt to hide anything as even her perky grabbable breasts were mostly visible from her parted robe.

Murlok left his jacket on and walked next to Alyssa only to grab her thighs and lift them up. The way he did so pressed all of the flute into her side for a moment but the hand soon retreated so the owner could admire the agile elf whose legs now framed her torso. She had let her hands fall to her sides even as her eyes stayed on their main target.

Alyssa barely heard anything that happened around her, odd gratefulness filled her that she only saw the flute and parts of the brute planning to use her for his twisted entertainment. Though even her ears jolted the moment he pressed the tip of the flute into her clit.

"Did I forget to mention this thing is going to make you all wet for fat cock," Murlok grinned while pushing the smooth jade tip to almost swallow Alyssa's clit. "Like the whores I tested this on before you."

There was a sudden gap in Alyssa's lips while she lifted her head to see the most pleasurable caress of her life. The flute was suddenly like her meant lover who knew just the right ways to arouse her. If the noble lady had felt like she was destined to have the flute, now it was certain.

"You might even cum before me, like a filthy slut," Murlok irked and let the flute do a tingling rotation around Alyssa's already soaked vulva. She was not sure when she had been aroused to such a state but there was no doubt in her mind it was thanks to the flute and nothing else.

"Tell me, should I see if I can make you cum just with this flute, or do you want me to fuck you," Murlok asked while his free hand slid to press the red pearl in Alyssa's navel. It was magically sealed in place to prevent pregnancies not authorized by the house.

"Just the flute," Alyssa gasped while her chastity pearl was being tugged like the brute wanted to rip it out. Though he used only enough force to cause worry without genuine attempt. Due to how relatively weak she was, the pearl was able to protect itself better than the elf it was attached to.

"Eh, that's not going to cut it, tell me you want my cock," Murlok voiced and let go of the pearl to squeeze Alyssa's clit between the flute and his dick.

"Please, just let me have the flute, I don't care what else you do to me," Alyssa panted. It made Murlok grin with his almost tusked teeth before landing the flute to the gap between Alyssa's perky breasts.

"Hold it just with your tits, the deal is off if it slips," Murlok instructed and the impulse to feel more of the flute was enough to make Alyssa press her breasts to surround the midsection of the smooth green object. It took less than seconds from the radiation it caused to turn her nipples rock-hard.

"And I'm going to pull it out if you don't start begging to be fucked," Murlok added and gave a small tug to the exposed end of the flute. It caused Alyssa to press her breasts into the flute almost painfully hard in a desperate attempt to keep it.

"Please, just fuck me, you can fuck me as many times as you want as long as you let me have my flute," Alyssa gawked with almost tears in her eyes while the flute slid from her grip only to be pushed back in to almost touch her chin.

"Eh, that will cost you," Murlok irked and pulled back to aim his cock.

"I don't care, please just fuck me and let me have my flute," Alyssa uttered even as the hard green meat was already pressed into her vulva. Only a moment later she properly parted open but her eyes and focus were entirely on the flute she did not want to let go of. Though it did not stop her body from being filled with twisted ecstasy.

Alyssa's elastic elven pussy had never been stretched so wide and neither had it ever been so swollen. Her clit pulsed in almost unison with the flute and the veins of the object that intruded all the way to her inner gate. Her vulva trailed the veined green shaft that was being leveraged up even as it was not fully in.

"I love your red eyes, even if you drool like a whore, they keep staring me with so much hate," Murlok voiced and leaned with his hands over Alyssa. His muscular hands landed on the triangles she formed with her hands to press her breasts like they were landing zones for him.

Not even the saliva on her lips mattered to Alyssa, all she needed to do was to focus on the main task to make sure she acquired the flute. And that was to hold her breasts pressed into its oddly soft surface.

"You are the first willing High Elf I have fucked, it's such an honor," Murlok voiced from above the elf. He did an exploratory push into the side crevice of her inner gate which caused a small bulge to grow on her usually firm lower stomach. Barely half of his cock was in and he was clearly planning to see how deep he was able to get.

Murlok kept stirring with his length while he observed any signs of distraction on Alyssa's face from her stare to the flute. The way she pressed her breasts was enough to create a high enough obstacle to prevent her from properly seeing how the veins of the green meat moved due to the pressure her walls applied to it.

"This must not be the first time for your wet cunt," Murlok voiced in an attempt to get a reaction. "I have to say, this is only a little better than a high-quality slut."

Even as Alyssa heard the words, she did not care, the flute was making her breasts tingle with mesmerizing pleasure. It made her truly feel like she was alone in the world with it.

"Look at me," Murlok flared and grabbed Alyssa's jaw with his right hand to force contact. Anger and a sense of loss suddenly filled her as the smooth green surface was no longer in her vision.

"That's it, those eyes are the only thing that makes this worth it," Murlok grinned and began to thrust. Despite the lack of mercy in his yellow eyes, he slowly accelerated to batter the bulge bigger on the elf's stomach strike by strike.

Pussy juices dripped almost as much to the corner of the table as saliva burst to Alyssa's lips. Her teeth were gritted tightly shut but one of Murlok's fingers was toying with her lips. It eventually slipped in to spread its salty taste along her perfect teeth. But she still did not part them and only focused on keeping her breasts pressed.

Alyssa was not even phased when the balls began touching her ass. The burning mass of heat within her was nothing in comparison to her desire for the flute. In fact, the sensations from both were overlapping more and more.

"Time to make you smile," Murlok voiced and pushed his index and pointer fingers to spread Alyssa's lips wide to the sides. By now the burning taste of salt from them was almost melted by the pulses from the rest of her body.

Murlok leaned in to slide his big tongue along Alyssa's exposed teeth. Their saliva mixed but only a moment later Murlok backed away to hold her thighs. His hard grip burned them but the sensation was almost entirely mitigated by the start of his main assault.

12