Hypno-Submission Pt. 10

Story Info
Brenda schemes to turn her family into slaves for her Master.
3.7k words
4.55
27.8k
39

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,481 Followers

Part 12: Brenda

"Tell me again what we're watching?" Brenda's mom asked.

"You know how sometimes you can't sleep when you're stressed?" Brenda asked.

The sexy, blonde woman nodded, her perfectly styled locks bouncing subtly. "Yeah?"

"This will help with that," Brenda explained.

"How?"

"First they explain some breathing exercises and stretches that promote blood flow which helps you sleep. Then they take you through a meditation exercise. I tried it and it helped me sleep the night before a test. If you like it, you can listen right before bed any night you're stressed."

While her mom contemplated the information, Brenda did her best to hide her nervousness.

If she says no, then this is a bust. But if she says yes and I didn't do this right then she won't trance for Master's video and also I'm busted! Fuck, I hope this works.

"Ok," her mom said at last. "Let's give it a shot. I just watch?"

Brenda handed her the headphones. "You have to put these on. The meditation uses something called binaural beats to take you deep."

Her mom nodded as she put them on. "I've heard of those. They're supposed to be very effective."

You have no idea.

Brenda pressed play on the video and sat back to watch her mom. The first part of the video was just as she said. Her mom listened and practised the breathing techniques. Brenda watched as she did the stretching she could do while sitting. Soon her mom's eyes began to glaze over, then flutter, then close. Brenda had edited out Master's command to contact him. She also copied and pasted a big section after Master initially dropped her into tranced so it would be like getting the programming twice.

Brenda's grin stretched ear to ear. She sat for the next forty minutes, watching her mom until finally her eyes opened and she smiled.

"So? How was it?" Brenda asked.

"Oh my God," her mom exclaimed. "I feel wonderful. It was like this deep, blissful nap. I can see why you recommended it. I kind of want to do it again."

"Knock your self out," said Brenda. "I'll put the recording on your phone so you can listen to it whenever you like. And that way you can do the stretches without being tied to a laptop. I think that makes the meditation even more effective."

Her mom nodded. Brenda smiled when she saw the look in her eyes. Eagerness. Desire. Lust.

"There's also an audio that's just the meditation, if you want me to put that on as well."

"Yes, please!" her mom said as she almost forced her phone into Brenda's hands.

Brenda did her best to suppress her smile as she turned the laptop towards her and copied files to the phone.

When she finished, she handed the phone to her mom who immediately put on headphones and rushed to her room to listen.

That's one. Now for Rose.

Rose was easier. Brenda knew her sister would probably watch what she sent without question but, again, she had to be casual about it. She made a private YouTube video and sent Rose the link.

Minutes later.

RW: Wat dis?

BW: Jus watch. ull like it. Call me aft

RW: kk

The next hour seemed to stretch on and on. Rose didn't call.

Fuck. What if she didn't trance? I should call.

She pulled up Rose's number and almost dialled.

No. She might've gotten busy before watching. I don't want to call and interrupt her in the middle. I'll give her more time.

Another hour passed. Brenda's anxiety grew and grew. She paced the room, checking her phone every few minutes in case she somehow missed a message.

What the fuck is she doing? Is she examining it? Finding out what's in it? That would be bad. Why doesn't she call?

Another hour and then finally her phone lit up with Rose's name.

She almost answered excitedly, but stopped herself, took a couple deep breaths, and then took the video call. Rose's rosy face appeared, her cheeks still holding a little baby fat, blonde bangs framing her face.

"So?" She sounded calm, curious, but her heart hammered in her chest.

"What the fuck did you send me?"

Jesus, she didn't trance. Stay cool. Come up with an excuse.

"Did you like it?" She gave a playful smile.

Please say yes. Oh God. She knows.

"I fuckin' loved it! I feel so good."

Yes!

Rose's brow scrunched and her little upturned nose, a mirror of Brenda's, flared a little. "This is some hypno-thing, isn't it?"

A chill went down Brenda's spine.

Shit. No sense lying.

"Um ... yeah ..."

"Yeah, thought so. I don't remember shit about what's in it, but it left me relaxed and happy and, I'm not gonna lie, horny."

Brenda forced a laugh, still unsure where this was going. "Yeah, me too."

"Sorry it took so long to call you back. I had to jill off after the second time."

"Second time?"

"Yeah. I tried to watch it again to find out what was in it but I went under that time too. It's his voice. It just sucks you under."

"I know, right?"

"Yeah, so anyway, I took care of that and then showed Jasmine."

"Wait. What?"

"Yeah. She loved it too."

Brenda's stomach sank.

"Rose, no. It's just for you."

"What? Why?"

Yeah, Brenda. Why? Fuck.

"It's part of a, uh, project. You have to keep it secret. That's why it's not public on YouTube link."

"Jasmine, she says you can't watch it," Rose said looking away from the camera. "Jas?" The camera moved until it was facing a laptop where an Indian girl with long silky black hair sat, her brown eyes open and glazed over with a serene look on her face. "Oh well, she's under again." The camera moved back to Rose. "I'll tell her when she wakes."

"Seriously?"

"Hey, if you didn't want me to share, you should have said so."

"Fuck. Okay. That's on me. I guess you can both watch, but no one else. And I need you both to send a text each time you watch it."

"Why?"

"I told you. Part of a project."

"Sure. Whatevs. So, do you know the guy? Is he hot? Tell me he's hot. I'll bet Kyle is jealous if you're in the same project group."

"I dumped Kyle."

"What! B, you do NOT do something like that without letting me know."

"Sorry. It's recent. I was gonna tell you when you get home."

"Hold up. Did you dump him for this guy?"

"I..."

"You did! Are you fucking him?"

"I..."

"You are! Is he good?"

"He..."

"That good? Holy fuck."

How does she do that?

"You need to send a pic of him."

A pic? Every pic I have of Master has me in it looking like a slut.

"I'll see if he's cool with it."

"Why would he not be cool with it? Just give me his social. What's he on? IG? TikTok? Snapchat?"

"He's not on social."

"You're lying."

Am I? I have no idea. It's never come up. But I'm not giving you his name or YouTube channel. Holy fuck! What's his first name? Wait. Is Boratus even his real name? I never realized I knew so little about Master.

"No, he doesn't like it."

"Wait. Is he old? Are you fucking a prof?"

"Thirties, I think. Maybe forties. And no, not a prof."

I guess he could be. I don't know what he does.

"Still young enough to look good. What's his damage?"

"He's just private. Okay?" Her voice had more of an edge than she'd intended, but it caused Rose to back off.

"Okaaaay. So, what's this project?"

"Pleasure stimulus."

"Stimulii. It's not just sound. Sight it involved. And did I hear binaurals?"

Shit, she's picking up on everything. This may not have been the best idea.

"Fuck off. Anyway, how long does it take before you get bored with the video? Or do you just incorporate it into your routine and make it a habit?"

"Or get addicted?" Rose asked.

Fuck. She's smart. Well, duh. She's in college on a scholarship. Still the video worked on her. I guess intelligence doesn't factor in.

"Doubtful, but it's a test case."

"How many people in these test cases?"

"Fifty."

Sounds plausible.

"And why choose me?"

"Because we needed a few genius IQ candidates and I don't have to test yours."

"Makes sense. Test a range of IQs, ages, and, let me guess, various anxiety levels?"

"There's that IQ at work."

"163 baby. Hold up. Aren't I supposed to fill out a consent form or something?"

"If I sent it, what would you have said?"

"Yes, but still..."

"I know my sis. I filled it out for you."

"B, you can't be doing shit like that."

"Fine. I'll send one over to you."

Now I've gotta google that shit and customize the damn form. Fuck.

"Might as well send one for Jas. I'll get her to sign it. If I didn't feel so damn good, I'd probably be mad at you right now. Anyone else I know in this program?"

"I'm gonna ask the twins this weekend."

"Ohhhh, that would be a great. They're so similar that differences in their reactions would provide valuable data."

Look at her go, all scientific. Play along.

"My thoughts exactly."

She's into this. I could probably get her to find subjects except there's no way she'd buy, "They have to be sexy," as a test case. Lucky Jasmine is lush! I'd totally do her. Heh, I may get the chance now.

"Hey, have you watched this video?" Rose asked.

"Sorta. I mean, I helped make it. Did some editing."

"So you know what's in it."

"Yep."

"Anything I should know about?"

Oh hell no.

"If I told you that would spoil the results."

"True. Sorry."

"No problem."

"Wait. Don't subjects usually get paid for participating?"

"Yeah, 'cause we have that kinda budget. And from the look on your face, getting to watch the vid is payment enough, you greedy bitch."

"Ha ha. Fine. Oh, what if this interferes with my studies? B, if I end up staring at the laptop for sixteen hours a day, I'm gonna kill you."

"Don't worry. We've done a small run with a similar video. No one ended up a zombie."

Not a lie. Although Cynthia a sleepwalking slut. A slutwalker? Sin Slutwalker! Heh.

"Okay, good. But I kinda wanna watch it again. You sure it's not addictive?"

"You know how when you're with a new boyfriend you want sex all the time at first? It's like that. Worst case. I revoke your access to the video, but like I said, no one's gone zombie."

"Kay, kay, got it."

"Let me see Jasmine again?"

Rose turned the phone to her roommate. Jasmine's eyes were now closed but her expression was one of bliss. She inhaled deeply, her full breasts seeming to grow, then she let out a throaty sigh.

"Oh, I remember that feeling," said Rose.

"She looks sexy as fuck," Brenda said.

"Yeah, she's hit on constantly. Still a virgin though. Smart, but shy as hell. And most guys can't keep up with her intellectually which is a turn off for her. The ones that can are geeks and awkward as fuck. She's kinda niched herself outta a relationship so far."

"Poor thing."

"I know, right? I try to make sure she's not around when Markus comes to visit, not just so we can fuck, but because I don't want to rub our relationship in her face. I know she'd love to have a boyfriend."

"Well, at least the video will give her some pleasure."

"Ha ha. It's good, but it's not a cock. But then again, she doesn't have that choice. Oooo, I know. I'm gonna watch it when she's done and then go fuck Markus. You know, for science's sake." Rose shot a wicked grin at her sister, blue eyes sparkling.

Brenda rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, for science. Just tell sleeping beauty the rules."

"She's more of a Princess Jasmine. Everyone calls her that too, but, yeah, I will."

"Thanks. Gotta go. More subjects to enlist."

"Kay, kay. See ya sis."

"Bye!"

Brenda spent the next few hours finding and editing the consent forms.

Hmmmm. I may be able to use this as a way to get Aunty Carol on board. And maybe some girls at school. This may work out better than I thought.

She left her room to check up on her mom. Her dad sat on the couch watching TV, but he was alone. She quietly sneaked to her mom's room and listened. For a while she heard nothing. Then a familiar sigh emanated from behind the door. Brenda smiled.

Good girl, mom. Next step.

She went to her room, plopping herself in her desk chair and started texting.

BW: Master?

MB: Yes, pet?

BW: ur there

BW: good

BW: Cn I make a vid request?

MB: Explain.

BW: I luv the vids on ur channel but every1 of them has an induction n I no u can put me under with my trigger

BW: so I want 1 that puts me rite under and makes me feel wonderful

BW: more and more urs each time

MB: I thought you were already completely Mine?

BW: u no wut I mean Master

BW: it just feels great 2 hear ur voice

MB: I could do that

BW: thx Master!

BW: and 1 more thing

MB: Yes ...?

BW: Can I have a new trigger?

BW: like can u put it in the video?

MB: And what does this trigger do?

BW: whenev anyone says wut do u wanna do

BW: I'll immediately think of u n wanna watch the vid

BW: n that feeling grows every time some1 asks until I can't help myself

BW: oh n I also whisper I wanna b a better slave 4 Master

BW: n I feel how true that is wen I say it

BW: or I say it out loud if im just with u or other slaves

MB: Aren't you worried someone might hear you whisper that?

BW: i don give a fuck who knows Master

BW: u no that

BW: but u can add n the programming that im extra careful 2 make sure no1 hears

MB: It's an interesting request

MB: It could be quite useful and powerful

MB: you sure?

BW: so sure Master

BW: ill watch it on days we cant be 2gether

BW: it'll make me miss u less

MB: awww

MB: ok pet

MB: Give Me a day or two to make it

BW: THX MASTER!

BW: love u!!!!!!

MB: you're sweet.

MB: Love you too

Brenda let out a moan as her body shuddered

BW: I just came when I read that

MB: Good girl

"Ohhhhh."

BW: thx Master

BW: um Master?

MB: yes pet?

BW: r u free now?

BW: can we u no play?

MB: Switch to video

BW: YES MASTER!

Brenna started a video call at her master appeared on the screen.

"Hello, pet," he said with a smug smile.

"Hello, Master," she replied, her pussy already beginning to leak.

"Is my slut really horny?"

"Always for you, Master."

"Good girl."

"Ohhhh."

"Place your phone somewhere so you don't have to touch it."

Brenda put her phone on her desk and pushed her chair back, making sure her master had a good view of her actions as she sat in her desk chair.

"Ready Master."

"Nude now."

Brenda's head swam for a moment. When she refocused she was naked. She did not remember undressing and she sat in the exact same place she'd been.

It's like my clothes just disappeared.

Boratus then held up a posable plastic doll that looked like her. He'd already posed it in a seated position. She'd seen it before and knew what came next. Not exactly what, but she knew it was going to be fun.

Boratus put the arms out to the sides and her arms responded, mimicking the action.

It really feels like he's doing this to me. Like real voodoo and I have no control. Fuck. I'm so wet.

He spread the legs of the doll and Brenda's legs moved apart. Then he turned the doll sideways so she could see what he was doing and sensuously licked the doll's clit. Brenda began to moan and writhe. She wanted to pull her arms down and touch herself, but invisible restraints held them fast.

"Oh God, Master."

It's not just licking. It's the way he licks me. I can feel his actual tongue. Is it from my memories of what he's done to me? It must be.

"Continue," Boratus said as he pulled his head away.

Brenda felt the licking continue even though he'd stopped. "Ugh. So good."

Her master held up two small pieces of tin foil. Brenda's face scrunched in confusion.

"They're nipple clamps," he said.

Brenda cocked her head. They didn't look like nipple clamps, just little pieces of tin foil, but then again the doll didn't have real nipples, just pink spots painted where they should be. When Boratus covered the doll's tits with the foil, however, Brenda felt clamps squeeze her nipples tightly. Her eyes rolled back.

"Oh god!" she moaned. "They are!" She twisted against her invisible restraints as pain and pleasure surged from her nipples through her body. "Fuck, Master. Fuck!"

His tongue continued to work on her and soon her orgasm was inevitable. "Master, may I cum please?"

"Who are you cumming for, slut?"

"For you, Master. Always for you."

"Cum."

She screamed for a moment before remembering her parents were home, then tried to muffle herself as best as she could, letting the pleasure escape as moans. She realized then that she couldn't shut her eyes. She could blink, but she usually closed her eyes when she came.

If I can't see him, I won't be able to be controlled.

He brought his tongue to the doll's clit again and gave a lick. When he pulled away this time the licking stopped. She still felt the clamps firmly attached. He put a finger on each piece of foil and said, "Pulse."

Immediately her invisible nipple clamps started pulsing. When she shuddered, he smiled wickedly at her.

"I love you, Master," she breathed out heavily.

"I love you, pet," he said.

She came again, moaning.

He chuckled. "You do cum from that. Interesting."

She nodded, smiling and biting her lower lip. Her body seemed to hang even though she was sitting.

Boratus help up lip gloss next. Brenda eyebrows furrowed.

Is he going gloss my lips?

"It's a vibrator," he said. "A big one."

Her eyes went wide as he moved the cap toward the doll. "Oh Jesus. That's gonna--"

Pleasure engulfed her clit. Pulsing, powerful, pleasure. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her body arched. "Ngggnggggngggg," was all she could get out.

A moment later she was able to look at the screen again. Boratus moved the vibe around, pulled it off, put it back, even touched the doll's ass. She felt it all. The clamps continued to pulse.

"Please, Master, let your slut cum for you!"

"Cum."

"Fuuuuck!" She moaned.

His eyes bore into her. His control felt palpable, not just the sensations he was making her feel. His very control had a sensation to it that she could feel when he looked at her like that. A second orgasm added to the first. She convulsed from it, seemingly out of control, yet her arms remained fixed in their places.

Boratus removed the "vibe" and pulled out a pair of shorts, obviously designed for the doll.

"Are we done?" Brenda asked. "Are you going to dress me?"

"The pants have a double dildo in them. One for each hole. And they thrust."

"Both holes?" She panted, still recovering as she watched him put them on the doll. When they were far enough up, she felt the dildos entering her pussy and ass. So big. "M-Master, it's too much."

He frowned. "Is it?"

She couldn't tell if he was concerned or disappointed, but as she stared at him the dildos started to feel more comfortable, though still large. "I .. no .. I can take it."

"Thrust," he said.

They fucked her alternatively but in perfect sync, one replacing filling her as the other pulled out. Slowly at first, but gaining a little speed with every thrust. She'd never experienced anything like it before. She'd had a double penetration are a party once, but the guys didn't fuck in harmony like this. Of course, they were all too drunk to even try for harmony.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God."

"You like?" Her Master asked.

She nodded through her, "Oh God"s.

I'm His. Completely His. I'll be His until the day I day. I'll crawl for Him. I'll make sluts for Him. I'll do anything He tells me as long as I can feel these things over and over again.

Her chanting changed. "I'm yours, Master. I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours!"

Boratus
Boratus
1,481 Followers
12