Hypno-Twins

Story Info
Siblings find an erotic hypnosis tape and try it out.
3.2k words
4.49
65.7k
145

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tod and Reid were twins. Fraternal of course, Reid was his sister. But they still looked quite similar according to their friends. It was awkward at times, his sister was called boyish, and he was called girlish, but they accepted each other well enough. At least, most of the time. He was in a t-shirt and jeans, his sister was in a knee-length skirt with leggings and a tank top. If it weren't for their dress, and her longer hair, he had been told many times that people would confuse them for one another. They both had the same brown hair and freckles across their face and shoulders, green eyes and shorter than average build.

"Tod!" He heard her shout, "Where's my Sweater?"

"Why should I know?" Tod groaned, searching for a winter jacket.

"I know you used to wear it all the time!"

"Before mom told me not to, and then you hid it! You should know!"

"Oh, right." Reid agreed. They were searching through the storage unit for winter clothes. It was hard to remember where they had put anything, and their parents had their things scattered around too. She was still small enough to fit into some of their teenager clothes. Nothing was organized, and it was difficult to find anything. "But maybe you were the one to-"

"Hey, what's this?" He brushed the dust off of an old VHS tape. He didn't recognize it, it must have been their parents. "Something something self-hypnosis?" He brushed more off and then shuddered after reading the rest. "Never mind, must be mom and dad's,"

"Hey! Let me see!" It was as if she could smell blood in the water. She was always a weirdo when it came to things that embarrassed him. He tried his best to hide it from her, but she snatched it away. "Ooh!" She giggled and snorted, "Erotic self hypnosis for couples?"

"Let's just put that back where we found it-" He really didn't want to dig too deep into this. He was already trying not to imagine his parents doing anything like this.

He shook his head with disgust. It was too late. He was thinking about it.

"It's probably terrible." She cackled. "Hey! You think we still have the old tape player here?"

"You can't be serious." He groaned as she dug around the piles of chairs and bags. "If we do it probably doesn't even work." He hoped out loud.

"You said you liked bad old movies!" She teased. "Here we go!" she pulled out an arcane looking plastic rectangle, it was the dusty VHS machine. "We can make a night of it!"

"Reid." Tod raised an eyebrow. "Are you really that interested?"

"Come on! We saw that weird Chinese horror flick last week that you wanted to watch!"

"And you forced me through the rom-com from the forties. It was like five hours!"

She smiled fondly at the memory, "Yeah. And it was in french!"

"You don't speak french!"

"Yea, but it was romantic!"

"Can't we just pick something we'd both like?"

"You said it was my turn to pick this week!" she pouted. "Besides, it's not like you have anything better to do."

"You don't know that."

"Did it work out with Tabatha?"

Tod looked away, "She said she was busy."

"Again?" She mocked him. "I'm shocked. It looks like we're both free this Friday again!"

"Shut up!" He growled, "Fine, let's watch it. But I pick next week!"

"Yay!" She put the heavy machine in his hands. He nearly fell over. "Now hold this while I look for that sweater." She scurried off again and he rolled his eyes, walking the movie and player to the truck.

-

They were roommates in a small apartment complex just out of city limits. Neither had quite made it big yet, and their social lives had diminished as they had to find cheaper housing. At least they had each other though.

They sat at the couch at the tape started. He was unsure what to expect. Reid was watching intently, leaning forward. She was wearing her old sweater again. He rested his cheek on his palm as scratchy music played and a hypnotic spiral appeared on the screen with seventies era synthetic music in the background.

"Wow. That's pretty campy." He rolled his eyes with groan.

"Shoosh! It's starting!" she tried to shut him up. She seemed quite exited. A calm, deep, feminine voice began to speak.

"This is the erotic self-hypnosis for couples." It started.

Reid chuckled, "Hehe, She sounds like a stripper." Her sneakers bounced off the carpet with excitement.

"If you have stumbled across this tape, and you are not prepared for an intense, sexual experience with your significant other, than please end this tape here."

"Oh boy. Here we go. What a joke." Tod smirked.

"Otherwise, please listen closely to the words I speak, and pay close attention to the spiral. Let yourself sit back and relax."

Reid leaned back. Tod gave her a questioning look. "What? I should humor her right? It's part of the experience." She looked at him expectantly, then put she fists on her hips and narrowed her eyes. "Come on Tod! Play along!"

He rolled his eyes and leaned back like her, resting comfortably. "Good." The tape continued, "Now breath deeply as you stare into the spiral. Let yourself relax as you feel your body grow heavier and heavier. Each breath let's you sink deeper into your seat. You are falling deeper and deeper into a state of relaxation."

It was kind of boring. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. He glanced to his sister and found that she was having a similar problem. "Breath in, and out. In and out. Falling deeper into your seat, and into a state of relaxed bliss. Even your eye lids are getting heavier. As I count backward from ten, your body will grow even more tired, even more relaxed, and even more heavy. Soon, you wont be able to move a muscle. If at any point your eyes close, feel free to keep them that way. Just continue to listen to the sound of my voice."

"Hey," He heard her sister joke is a sleepy tone, "If I say her voice sounds sexy, does that make me gay?"

"Shut up." He responded in a slow and calm tone. She was counting backwards, and it was getting harder and harder to think, let alone talk. The spiral was starting to blur in his mind. Even when he blinked he still saw it.

"Do you think she sounds sexy?"

"I said," He felt his eyes close, but the spiral continued. "Shut," He was loosing his focus. "Up." His eyes were closed. He was sinking deeper into his chair. He heard the voice continue as he sank deeper.

"You are now in a deep hypnotic trance." Pfft, yea, right, he thought. He could move if he wanted to. It was just a really boring movie was all. "My words will become more than just suggestions. Now that I am speaking to you at such a deep level, my words are becoming impossible to resist. They are becoming reality. Now your body is more in my control than it is yours." If his eyes were open, he would have rolled them. He could hear his sister snort beside him. She didn't believe it either. "To prove this, I will slowly make the room hotter and hotter. Every words I speak is making the room feel more and more warm."

It was like the heater had just been turned on. He felt what she was describing. It was suddenly a lot warmer than before. "The heat will continue to grow hotter and hotter until you start to sweat. Until you can't bear it anymore." he felt it. It was coming true. "Eventually, it will get so hot that you will have no choice but to remove your clothes." She continued. "But not yet. First, it's going to get hotter. And hotter. And hotter." He swallowed. He was getting thirsty. He felt sweat trickle from his brow. "And not just that. But you are going to get hotter now in a different way." She alluded. "You will soon see more of your partner. You both are getting unbearably hot. You will be forced to strip in front of each other. You will see each other, and you will see how hot the other one is. And they will see how hot you are too." He imagined it. "You can't help but let this idea turn you on," The hell was going on? He felt himself obeying. His body was heating up, his pants were getting tighter. He swallowed hard. He really hoped Reid didn't notice. She'd never let him live it down.

"You will wake from your trance after the count of ten. Then you will strip everything above the belt. You will look at each other and you will be exceptionally turned on." He felt like he was dying from the heat already. As she counted he felt it grow and grow. He heard is sisters breaths too. Was it affecting her just as much? "Three, two," He could hardly wait. "One."

His eyes opened and he tore off his shirt. There was very little release, but he was sweating like a dog. He looked and saw his sister halfway through removing her sweater and shirt. "R-Reid?" She was beat red as she made eye contact with him and pulled off not only her outer layer, but the t-shirt underneath, and then, with only a movements hesitation, unbuckled and removed her bra, careful to keep her chest covered. Then she turned to him with a mortified expression.

"T-Tod, I-" She stopped, her eyes going wide and looking down at his waist. He noticed suddenly that she must have been looked at the bulge. He had forgotten about that.

"It's not what you th-" She then quickly made sure the hem of her skirt was over her knees, and she forced them together as if hiding something. "Wait, are you," She looked about as embarrassed as he felt. Was she as turned on as he was?

"Sleep." The voice commanded. And suddenly he was out. "You are both even more turned on now." Shit, she was right. There was nothing he could do. "Now, you will once again feel your whole body grow heavy." his arms fell to his sides. "But your dominant hand will start to rise with every breath. It will become weightless, and under my control." What the hell was happening? He felt his hand disobeying his mind as it rose, levitating in the air. "This is my hand now." The voice said. "Now you will feel my hand on your bare chest." he felt it. The hand that used to be his was on his chest. "Feel it sink, and explore down to your waistband, and go under." it did. "and now, it will begin to play. It knows how to please you best. Let yourself feel good." Oh god, he was touching himself right beside his sister.

"With every word I speak you are getting even hotter. You will touch yourself even faster, harder, and deeper." It was happening. What used to be a casual touch was becoming a full on masturbatory session. "But you will not find release. Not yet. Not until I give you permission. You will not be able to reach your peak of pleasure." he felt the heat rise. "Now," He heard the voice flirtatiously pause, "You will turn to your partner, and watch them as you continue."

He turned and opened his eyes. He was still in a trance. He still had no control. He watched his topless sister with her hand down her skirt. He saw the freckles on her chest and shoulders, just like his. He saw her digging down under her skirt and through her leggings. She didn't seem embarrassed, she just looked relaxed as she watched him with his hand in his pants. He even thought she saw a smile on her face. "The more you watch your partner, the hotter you will get. Soon, you wont be able to contain your pleasure."

"Ah!" He saw and heard his sister call, "Oh!" Her body rocked against her hand.

"Now you will stop." He did, as did she. They were both breathing quicker than before, but still in tandem, still to the rhythm of the film. "Now your hand will leave your sex." It did. "And go to your partners." Tod watched helplessly as his hand went into his sisters waistband, and her hand went into his. He felt her hand and shivered. He felt her wetness and her eyes pulsed wide and squinted again with a relaxed smile. "Now you may continue." She felt his junk and he felt hers. "It feels better this way, doesn't it?" It did. He didn't know why, but it did. "But you still can't come yet." He felt like he was right on the edge already. "But it is getting better, and better, you are getting closer and closer." He growled as his hips rocked against her hand. Her groans became even louder as she humped his hand. "Now stop."

He didn't want it to stop, but he obeyed. "Now your hands will return to your side." they did. "You will both remove whatever clothes you have left." He felt his hands pulling down his pants. He saw her eyes dart to his manhood as it popped out. Then she did the same. He saw her plant her bare butt on the couch and spread her legs comfortably. In seconds they were both calm, relaxed, horny and naked together on the couch. "You may hold each others hands now." they did, and they looked into each others eyes. He swore he could see spirals in them. "Now you will feel even hotter than ever before. Your heartbeat will quicken with your breaths. Every words I speak will like feeling your partners hand on you, but even more intense. Every second it feels better and better." the pulse of the video quickened and he felt it. It looked like she felt it too. They gripped each others hands tight. "I will count down from ten to one. Once I reach one, you will both come without any stimulation."

"Ahhh!" She cried out. She was crying. She must have felt amazing. "Ten. It is going to feel even better than it has ever felt. Nine, your body feels like fire. Eight," He couldn't keep his eyes off of her as he felt the instinct coming over him. It wasn't possible right? To come without anything like this, right? She seemed more than halfway there already though. Her skin was flushed all over. Her chest was heaving. He had never seen her like this before. "Five, you feel it tingling all over your body. Four, it is washing over you like waves on the sea. Three, your feel the pounding pulse of desire coming closer. It is almost there. You can't contain it for much longer." She was screaming at the top of her lungs. He felt like he was about to burst. This was different from any other feeling he had ever felt. "Two, you are filled to bursting, you want nothing more than to see your partner come, and to let them see you," he bit his lips to try and keep from crying out. His sister was already lost to the sensation. "Almost." He couldn't hold it in. "Almost." He hollered out as his sister cried out tears of frustrated sexual energy, "One. You are coming,"

He came in the air and it shot up and back down to his lap. Reid convulsed, her hands still at her sides. Her hips ground against the air and couch as she shook and cried out. "And coming. And coming, it's not stopping. You feel so good. Better than ever before." He emptied himself, shot after shot piling up on both his legs and the couch. One string of come even landed on Reids hip. She smiled down at it, still shivering and coming and screaming. She was laughing now, giggling and chuckling and snorting. Her body undulated like a snake as she rode out the pleasure. "And now it subsides. And your are coming down from it. Down, down, down, back into a relaxed state." Reid finally had the frame of mind to look back at Tod with the biggest most serine smile he had ever seen on her face. He felt like he had a similar expression.

"Look at your partner. Look how beautiful they are." he did. "Relaxed. Deeper. More relaxed." his breathing become more even, as did hers. "When you awake from this trance you will not feel any sort of awkwardness or embarrassment. You will only feel and even stronger bond than ever before. You will awake feeling refreshed and energized. You will feel a sense of even greater romance and trust between you. You will be more open, and more happy, than ever before. I will count up to five, and when I reach five, you will be awake, happy, comfortable, and ready to continue with the rest of your lives."

She reached five and Tod awoke to see his sister, bare naked and panting. He looked down and saw come all over him. He looked up at her and for a moment he felt a sense of fear. Then he saw her smile, chuckle, and cover her mouth as she failed to contain her laughter. "H-Hey!"

"You came all over!" She cackled. "Haha!" She touched her side and a sticky string trailed off her finger. "You even got some on me!" She wheezed. "Haa!"

"Heh," he started, and then laughed with her. "And you screamed so loud the whole block could probably hear you!" She erupted into a new set of giggles. "Do you always do that?"

"Usually I scream in a pillow." She explained between fits of laughter. "But oh my god, it never felt like that before. Woo!" She panted from the exhaustion of the last few minutes. "Oh my god that was great!"

The voice on the video continued, "That concludes part one of the Erotic self hypnosis for couples series." Tod and Reid both went quiet. "Part one, 'hands free orgasm', has been completed. If you have enjoyed this product you may try out some of our other tapes, including, 'Pain free anal' and 'Petplay'. Also included on this tape is 'Semen tasting like cotton candy' which will begin shortly-"

"Haahaa!" Ried laughed and kicked the air, "S-Seriously! Cotton candy!"

"Woah." Tod shook his head. "Ha. Unbelievable." neither of them got up. "Oh, Reid?"

"Yea?"

"Should we, uh, stop the tape. Or clean up or-"

"I was actually thinking of trying the next one." She smiled, "If you, uh, don't mind?"

"Really?" Tod was taken aback.

"I mean," She pre-emptively pulled her hair back and began to tie it into a ponytail as the spiral returned to the screen, "It's not like it will actually work, right?" She teased. Tod smiled back as they both moved to sit a little closer to one another and watched the screen.

The voice began, "You are beginning to fall into a deep trance-"