Hypnosis Cures What Ails Her

Story Info
Cassie learns that her dad can hypnotize and what it can do.
9.4k words
4.61
35.3k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

This is a slower burn than I've written before. Multiple chapters per part, more parts to come.

As always comments and questions are encouraged. I hope you like it and I hope that I'll have time for more stories in the future.

---

Chapter 1

"God, hypnosis is such bullshit." My daughter Cassie muttered as we cuddled on the couch watching a movie.

I chuckled lightly. "What do you mean?"

Cassie sighed and sat up. "Just this dumb movie. It's always so bad when a movie uses hypnosis as a plot device. It doesn't exist and it's just a cheap cop out any time it comes up in a story."

I leaned back and shook my head. "I mean... I can say from personal experience that it *does* exist. But yeah, most of the time when it comes up in a story it's just bad writing."

Cassie grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "What? I'm not going to let you just breeze past 'I know for a fact hypnosis is real'. What the hell?"

I looked over at my daughter to see her staring back at me with her full attention. "I... guess I never told you, but I used to hypnotize your mom all the time." Cassie's head tilted and she blinked several times as she tried to process what I just told her. I straightened up and cleared my throat. "OK, I guess I owe you the whole story then. A long time ago, before you were born in fact, your mom and I saw a hypnosis demonstration. We were both skeptical, but the hypnotist stuck around after the demonstration to teach us about hypnosis and how to do it. We tried it ourselves later and it turned out that Cait was very susceptible to hypnosis."

Cassie furrowed her brow incredulously. "So what? Mom was a brainwashed assassin or something?"

I snort-laughed and shook my head again. "Nothing like that. We mostly used it for stress relief, mood elevation, pain relief, stuff like that. It actually helped her a lot dealing with the side effects of the chemotherapy..." I trailed off thinking of my late wife's long struggle.

Cassie nudged me with her knee after a moment. "Made yourself sad again?" I sighed and nodded. "It's OK dad. I miss her too." I reached out and squeezed her knee gently. "OK, I'll bite. How do you hypnotize someone?"

I took a deep breath to clear my head and thought back to the times I spent entrancing Cait. "Well there's a lot of ways that we used to do it, but they all revolve around the same concept. First you guide someone into a relaxed state where they're only listening to your voice. Then you use that relaxed state to give them hypnotic suggestions with code words. When you bring them out of the state you use the code words to trigger those suggestions."

Cassie nodded thoughtfully. "OK, let's do it."

"Wait what?"

"Hypnotize me dad. Seriously. You just drop all this on me and expect me not to be at least a little curious? This is way more interesting than that dumb movie."

I sat dumbstruck for a moment before gathering my composure. "OK. OK. We can try it. It might not work on you, I haven't done it for a while-" Cassie booed and rolled her eyes. "Alright, fine! Let's do this. I was just trying to manage your expectation." I cleared my throat again and shifted over to sit directly across from her on the ottoman. "Step one. Get comfortable, look directly at me, sit up straight." Cassie wiggled in her seat and sat up with her shoulders straight before meeting my gaze with a smile. "Now I'm going to talk you through some motions while I count down to zero. When we finish you should be in a relaxed state. Ready?"

Cassie grinned, clearly enjoying herself. "Ready!"

I held my hands out in front of me, palms up at shoulder level. "Place your hands on mine... Good. Now I want you to keep your hands on mine as I help you relax. Ten. Breathe deeply and slowly as you sink into the couch. Nine. Your arms are getting tired as we lower our hands a bit. Eight. You feel the tension leaving your neck as you get more relaxed. Seven. Your arms are losing their strength as we lower them halfway. Six. Your eyelids are getting heavy, it's harder to keep them open. Five. Your jaw relaxes and your mouth hangs open. Four. You can't keep your arms up anymore and I've lowered them almost all the way to your sides. Three. You can't keep your eyes open, and you need to sit back. Two. I've let go of your hands and your body is almost completely limp. One. Your mind is empty, all tension has left you, all you hear is your breathing and my voice. Zero. How do you feel?"

Cassie, her head lolling slightly to the side and her eyes fluttering slightly breathed shallowly. "...Relaxed..."

My heart pounded in my chest as I flashed back to all the times I had put her mother in this state. "Good girl. We'll start with something simple. When I say the word 'Dizzy' you'll feel lightheaded, as though you just stood up too fast. Understand?"

Cassie smiled slightly, still barely conscious. "...Yes..."

"Good girl. Now when I'm going to count down from three, say awake, and snap my fingers and you'll come back to me. Three, two, one, awake!"

I snapped my fingers and Cassie sat bolt upright looking around the room. "That was freakin' weird. Like... Like I knew everything that was going on I just... I couldn't... I didn't want to..."

I chuckled "Like you couldn't think of any reason not to do what I was telling you?"

"YES!"

"Yeah. That's how Cait described it too. Basically, as long as you don't have a reason not to do something, you'll agree to whatever. Like if I told you to do something you didn't *actually* want to do then you'd snap out of it, but as long as at least a small part of you wants it to work then it will. It's kinda like it just removes your inhibitions."

"Huh. So no brainwashed assassinations for me then."

I laughed and shook my head. "If so then we definitely need to get you some therapy." It was Cassie's turn to snort-laugh. "So how are you feeling? Dizzy?"

Cassie suddenly lurched forward, blinking rapidly. "Whoa! Holy... I can't believe that worked! That was intense. What else can we do?"

I thought back to all the different ways Cait and I had used hypnosis through the years, immediately discarding several thoughts of things that a father shouldn't think about his daughter. "Well, um, we can make you feel physical sensations. Basically, anything you have a frame of reference for. Like if you don't know how something is supposed to feel then I can't make you feel it, but otherwise yeah, just about anything. We can also change your mood, or make you think differently for a while. I used to use that in the mornings before your mom would go to work to help her deal with her asshole coworkers."

Cassie chewed her lip and drummed her fingers on the arm of the couch. "Alright, let's try a physical sensation then. I'm still a little sore from track practice, think you can help with that?"

"Worth a shot. Oh, fun thing about hypnotic states if you do it repeatedly and regularly, your body remembers how to get to that state easier the next time. Cait and I did it almost every morning so after a while I was able to just say 'relax' and snap my fingers and she'd be under. So this time I'm just going to count down from five. Ready?"

Cassie sat up and held her arms out, ready for me to take her hands again, nodding eagerly. I gently took her hands and met her gaze again. "Five. Your breathing is slowing as you fall back into the seat. Four. Your arms are going limp as we lower them halfway. Three. You can't keep your eyes open anymore. Two. You feel all tension leaving your body as we lower your arms to your sides. One. Your mind is empty and all you hear is my voice. Zero. How do you feel?"

Once again, Cassie was deep in a hypnotic state. "...Relaxed..."

I thought for a minute about how to best help Cassie with her soreness. "Good girl. Now, whenever I touch you with my finger like this." I reached out and poked her thigh gently. "You'll feel a relaxing warmth spread through that body part, like you just soaked it in a hot bath. Understand?"

"...Yes Daddy..."

"Good girl. Three, two, one, awake." I snapped my finger and once again Cassie shot up like I just caught her napping.

Cassie shook her head and blinked a few times. "Still so weird. So, uh, you gonna poke me or what?" Cassie stretched her legs out and placed her feet in my lap. "Let's see if this works." I grinned, knowing full well how powerful the suggestions can be and pressed my finger gently into the bottom of my daughter's foot. Almost instantly a moan came from her lips as she sighed in relief. "Holy shit... that feels so good. Keep going. Please. My legs are killing me."

Taking both index fingers, I started off at the feet, slowly tracing my way up Cassie's calves and thighs. Once again, I had to push away thoughts of the same actions I had taken with Cait, though those were of a much more... erotic nature. Cassie's moans didn't make dismissing those thoughts easy. Cassie sprawled out across the couch, looking halfway to passed out with a lazy smile on her face. "That's amazing Dad. More. Just touch me everywhere..." She propped herself up on her elbows, to catch my eye. "Ok, I know how that sounds but you know what I meant." Cassie laid face down on the couch and sighed.

I laughed quietly to myself, partly at the satisfaction of having hypnotized my daughter, partly at the innuendo. Running my fingers across Cassie's body I watched as she went from relaxed to limp to human puddle. As my fingers ran over her shoulders another deep groan came from Cassie's mouth and I laughed. "You can't possibly be this sore, you're only 18. Wait until you're in your 50s." Cassie gave an annoyed grunt and pushed me away.

Cassie sat up and stretched. "Way to ruin a good thing old man." She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Got anything in your bag of hypnosis tricks to help me get a good night's sleep?"

I sighed "You know, you probably wouldn't need hypnosis to fall asleep if you didn't drink energy drinks during your afternoon workout" I smiled and held out my hands, palms facing up. "Just going to count down from three this time." Cassie sat up straight, grinning from ear to ear. "OK, three. Your body is relaxing, your arms are getting heavy. Two. You can't keep your eyes open, you can't lift your arms. One. Your mind is blank, all you hear is my voice. Zero. How do you feel?"

"...Relaxed..."

"Good girl. Now when I say the word 'Bedtime' you'll feel incredibly tired and an overwhelming urge to go get ready for bed. When I say the word 'Goodnight' you'll fall asleep instantly and stay asleep until your alarm goes off in the morning. Understand?"

"...Yes Daddy..."

"Good girl. Three, two, one, awake." I snapped my fingers and for the third time this night my daughter's eyes flew open. After a moment of blinking to clear her vision she looked at me expectantly. With a grin I stood up. "Well Cass? Don't you think it's Bedtime?"

Immediately Cassie slumped into the couch. "Dammit dad. A little warning next time? Can... can you carry me?" With an exaggerated sigh I knelt down, wrapped my daughter's arms around my neck, slid my hands underneath her and hoisted her up in my arms. Thankfully my teenage track runner daughter barely weighed anything, and I was able to carry her down the hall into her room. Gingerly I set her down on her bed which prompted her to pull her shirt and shorts off before dimly registering that her Dad was still in the room. Cassie turned away before unhooking her bra, exposing her naked back for the briefest second, and climbing under the covers, thankfully sparing me the complicated feelings of seeing my daughter's bare chest.

With her comforter pulled up to her chin Cassie smiled up at me, her eyes just barely open. "Goodnight babygirl." I kissed her on the forehead but I'm not sure she even registered that as she was already out. I was confident that the hypnosis would keep her asleep for the rest of the night, but just to be sure I turned off the light, left quietly and closed the door behind me.

Figuring that I'd had enough excitement for one night I decided to turn in. As I opened the door to my own room I saw Cait's picture on my dresser and my memories of our hypnosis sessions came flooding back to me. I had lied to my daughter earlier. Slightly. It was true that I regularly hypnotized her mom and that we did use it for things like mood elevation and pain relief, especially towards the end. But it wasn't just any hypnosis demonstration we saw, it had been billed as "Erotic Hypnosis". We had gone in skeptical, but watched in astonishment as he made our prim and proper friend strip in front of the entire party before sucking her husband off right there in her neighbor's living room. The hypnotist had been all too happy to help teach Cait and I how to "unlock her desires" for the price of a threesome.

It wasn't long after that night before I was hypnotizing my wife on a near daily basis. With a single word she would drop to her knees and suck my cock regardless of where we were. A quick snap of my fingers and she would transform from a conservative professional working at a law office to a wanton whore ready and willing to do any depraved thing I wished. Threesomes, public sex, BDSM, even making her watch as I fucked her sister. We hit limits occasionally where something broke the hypnosis, like the night I tried to fist her, but those limits were few and far between.

Naturally after we had Cassie, and especially as she got old enough to notice, we had to scale back those sessions. Screaming orgasms became a gentle tease. Waves of euphoria became a routine pain relief from period cramps. Instead of turning her into a depraved fucktoy I just helped her relax after work. We still made time for the more extreme things on special occasions or when Cassie was out of the house, but for the most part Cait and I had become like any other married couple. We both missed it of course, but our love for each other, and for our daughter, made it seem irrelevant.

And then came the cancer. Cassie and I buried her mother almost 3 years ago, and since then I've lived only for my daughter. Still though. Remembering those early days, the days when our fantasies were just a few words away, it got my heart racing. Rather than getting in bed I went to my desk instead and opened my laptop. Navigating to a carefully hidden folder that I hadn't opened in months I opened a special photo album. There, in a secret part of a hard drive was the last evidence of my late wife's depravity. The evidence was comprehensive though. Hundreds if not thousands of pictures, dozens of videos. My breathing quickened as I scrolled through the pictures, wondering what I should watch tonight. My heart skipped a beat as my cursor hovered over the first picture in a set, the memory of that night flooded back to me as I clicked the button to autoplay the set.

That night was before we had Cassie. It was a night that we had decided to try some roleplaying. Daddy/daughter roleplay. That night she called me by her father's name as she stripped for me, bent over my knee for a spanking, sucked my cock, and rode me like a woman possessed. As the pictures progressed I watched her ass turn red, her clothes disappear, her lips wrap around my cock, and then that cock sliding into her tight ass.

The next slide started a video, shot from the bedside table, which filled the room with Cait's moans as she ground her hips against mine and fingered herself. "Oh god Daddy that's so good. Fuck your little girls ass Daddy!" In the video a much younger me pounded my wife's ass relentlessly. In the current day I pulled off my pants and wrapped my fist around my engorged cock. The slide progressed and the camera angle changed to my perspective as I bent my wife over and took her from behind. "MMMMMM FUCK! Take it Daddy! Take your slutty little girl!" I watched in the video as I ran my hand up Cait's back suddenly the image of Cassie's back flashed in my mind. Just like that it was no longer my late wife I was seeing in the video, but my own daughter. It wasn't Cait calling for her daddy, it was Cassie calling for me. My cock hardened and throbbed in my hand as the memories of Cassie's moans from earlier mixed with Cait's screams from the video.

Just as I felt my balls begin to tighten the slide changed again and played another video. Cassie- no Cait, pulled herself off of my cock, dropped to her knees and began stroking it, slick with lube, inches from her face. "Give me that cum daddy. Cum all over your little girl. Please?" In the video and real life I exploded, showering Cait's face with streams of sticky white cum and also making a mess across my keyboard.

"SHIT" I muttered as I reached for a tissue, hoping I could clean it up before I damaged anything important. As I paused the video and wiped the keys as clean as I could, my breathing returned to normal and the comforting post orgasm haze drifted away leaving me to confront what I had just done. I may have started by reminiscing about my wife, but by the end it was Cassie, not Cait that I was fantasizing about. Not a roleplay. Not an act. My own daughter. And I was fantasizing about treating her like the cock crazed slut her mother was. I looked back to the screen to see the video paused on Cait's grinning face drooling cum from the corner of her mouth and only saw Cassie. My daughter dropping to her knees at the snap of my fingers. My daughter riding my cock as she screamed for more. My daughter's face covered in my cum. I felt my cock harden again and the only thought that crossed my mind was "I'm going to burn in hell for this."

---

Chapter 2

The morning after I hypnotized my daughter, she awoke happier and better rested than she had been in years. "Morning dad! What's for breakfast?" I groaned over my coffee not looking up from my phone, having barely slept and not having the mental energy to do anything other than check my email. "Oof. You need to go back to bed. Maybe we should try and hypnotize you."

I chuckled and took a sip. "Tried it, Cait was never able to get it to work. Sorry about breakfast I just didn't feel up to it."

Cassie shrugged and grabbed an energy drink from the fridge. "It's cool, I'll get a smoothie or something before the gym." Cassie paused just before she popped the tab on the can. "Hey, I just got an idea. Think the hypnosis would work as a pre-workout?"

I shrugged and set my mug down. "Might be possible. Cait would have me wake her up that way sometimes when she was feeling off, never tried it before the gym though. It'd be worth a try at least."

"Alright." Cassie set the can down and came up behind me, rubbing my shoulders. "Do you have anything going on today?"

I raised an eyebrow before quickly checking my phone calendar. "Doesn't look like it. Why?"

Cassie leaned down to put her face even with mine, grinning widely. "Here's the plan: you take me to the gym and then hypnotize me. You'll give me commands throughout to help me get the most out of it. Like a boost of adrenaline or extra stamina or something. If this works then I might be able to post a new best time."

"Hmm. Alright, I'm game, what do I get out of it though?"

"You mean aside from helping your only daughter achieve her dreams?" I rolled my eyes and started to turn back to my phone. "How about after my workout we have a nice hot steam in the sauna and then I'll buy you lunch." I chuckled knowing full well that I'd be paying for lunch anyway if I didn't want to be eating off the dollar menu but agreed.

After stopping for protein smoothies we were changed into our workout gear sitting in the parking lot of my daughter's gym. "Alright, so let me make sure I know what suggestions I'm going to give you before we start. You want better stamina, better recovery, and adrenaline on demand, right?" Cassie nodded. "Sounds doable, let's start." We went through the whole ritual as I counted her down from ten. "How do you feel?"