Hypnosis Gone Wild Ch. 03

Story Info
A fetish producer uses real hypnotic device on his models.
3.7k words
4.41
28.2k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

"All right, you're all set, the doctor will be in with you shortly."

Nick sat in a patient gown waiting for his annual check-up. The nurse must have been fresh from Nursing college with her cascading black hair, perfectly touched up makeup and tight body behind the bright blue nurse's uniform. The small silver hoop nose ring hinted at a rebellious side to her. He could try the old fashion way of courting, by why waste time. Sexual temptation was gradually winning the battle everyday since his dinner with Julie.

"Excuse me."

The nurse turned smiling. Her mouth dropped into the familiar blank stare.

"You should offer me a complimentary blow job before you go." Nick paused. "You also give enthusiastic head."

Nick put the device down and the nurse came back to her senses. She grinned at Nick.

"I almost forgot. Would you like a complimentary blow job?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Nick lifted the patient gown. She pulled down his boxers with her tiny hands and fake claw-like green fingernails. Stroking it a few times, his cock grew in her hand second by second. He stood up and she knelt in front of him, ready to begin. The nurse went 0 to 100 with enthusiasm the minute her lips touched him. She bobbed up and down at a reckless sped, slurping, gagging and moaning with pleasure. Nick was in heaven. The door swung open.

"Lindsey, I don't see the file in the d..." Doctor Smith said.

Lindsey continued chocking on the cock in her mouth and Nick quickly grabbed the device before the doctor could react. He didn't blame him for freezing momentarily, how else would you react if you opened the door and saw your employee gobbling cock. The doctor stared into the device.

"This is normal for Lindsey when I am the patient. Just log on to the computer and wait until we're finished."

Nick put the device down. The doctor moved to the computer, logged in and stared at the screen. Lindsey's big brown eyes stared up at Nick as pre-cum leaked from either side of her mouth. The whole picture was framed by the perky tits hanging below. As hot as the blow job was, Nick needed to fuck her. To not would be a crime. For it was his duty to give any women a satisfying fuck they'll remember forever. Nick grabbed the device and pointed it at Lindsey.

"Your job as a medical nurse is to educate others on the female body. I want you to show me what makes you special."

Nick almost came watching Lindsey's blank stare with his cock in her mouth. Her eyes snapped back to his. She slipped the cock out and stood up.

"Everyone should know how special the female body is." Lindsey took off her shirt and threw it in the doctor's direction. It landed on the doctor's head, covering his face. He had no reason to react until they were finished and remained blinded by her uniform.

Lindsey unsnapped her bra and slowly lifted it up as her breasts dropped revealing her nipples. She cupped her girls.

"These are tits."

Bouncing slightly on her toes, she jiggled her breasts excitedly.

"Here, help yourself." Lindsey's hands dropped to her side. She arched her back and pushed her breasts out.

Nick gladly fondled her, giving special attention to her erect nipples.

"Can I have a taste?"

"Of course."

Nick leaned in and motorboated her large melons. He held them up with each hand and sucked like he was expecting milk. Lindsey responded with a mixture of giggles and moans.

"These are delicious."

Nick saw the clock in the corner of his eye and knew if he kept this up, more people would start to interrupt.

"I'm ready for your unique secret." Nick said.

Lindsey pulled down her pants and pushed Nick onto the patient table. She ripped his patient gown off and made out with him passionately. Nick could tell she was a dominant type from her aggressive behavior. His suspicion was confirmed when she pushed him on his back. He laid down with his cock saluting the nymphomaniac nurse. She hopped on the table and gently lowered herself, moaning with pleasure as the cock filled her. There was no effort on Nick's part as she bounced up and down. Her tits bounced in every direction as she rode her stallion. Nick tried to cup a squeeze, but her tits flopped around in every direction. The facial expression of concentrated pleasure told Nick everything he needed to know. The soft moans turned to louder screams until she finally settled on dirty talk.

"Oh fill me up. Fill this dirty slut with your seed." Lindsey said.

Nick always found dirty talk distracting with certain girls, but the context of the situation made it one of the hottest experiences.

"Fuck me like the doctor fucks me."

Nick turned his head slightly and saw the doctor still staring at his screen with her shirt draped over his face. Lucky guy. Nick grabbed her curvy hips and started thrusting up. Together they picked up the pace and built towards a climax as both of them orgasmed at the same time. Lindsey leaned forward and braced herself with her arms as her tits dangled just above Nick's face.

"And that is what makes me special." Lindsey said.

"Oh you're special all right." Nick said. His neck tilted up and he sucked on her nipples one last time.

Nick instructed Lindsey to get dressed and change the patient table sheet. She left without memory of the incident and Nick hopped up onto the table.

"I'm ready for you doc." Nick said.

The check-up didn't last long and Nick was out in less time than it took for the nurse to complete her duties. He passed by Lindsey in the hallway. She didn't recognize him.

"Hey, nice chest." Nick said.

Lindsey grabbed her tits and pushed them up with a smile.

"My tits are delicious."

Nick grinned and moved on. Harmless fun.

***

Lola and Veronica walked in and made themselves at home. Nick sensed an awkward air between them as they occasionally snuck glances at each other. The suggestion he gave last time must have worked its magic so far. They sat down on the coach and Nick made his pitch.

"So I have this new model coming. She's a bit older."

"Is she a MILF?" Lola asked.

Nick nodded. "100% a MILF."

Lola laughed.

"So the story line is she is your mother. You two are fighting, so she uses a mind control device to control you. Then Lola's boyfriend will come and use the device on all three." Nick said.

"Sounds fun." Veronica said. "What kind of shoot we doing? Freeze, straight hypno, knockout?"

"Straight hypno with a little bit of freezing. I was also wondering if we could..." Nick paused. He needed to rip the band-aid off. "If we could have a scene where you two make out?"

Veronica and Lola said nothing. They looked at each other and immediately blushed.

"Sure." Lola agreed first and Veronica put up no objections.

"Perfect."

Nick couldn't believe it. If he had asked that question before, it would have soured their working relationship. But the way they agreed without hesitation. Something was building between them. All thanks to his small suggestion. A knock interrupted them and a few minutes later Julie stood before them. Nick had made sure he used the device to convince Julie his stage name was Nick, and that his real name Jeff was not to be used.

"This is Julie. She'll be playing your mother."

The sisters introduced themselves to their new mother and had small talk to get acquainted. Both Veronica and Lola explained how they got in the fetish and how shoots typically went. Julie was excited to get started. Nick ran them through the scenario and set his camera up. He wanted Julie to get used to the other models before using the device again. The scene ran through without any issues. Julie's acting was surprisingly good for having no experience, and Lola and Veronica followed all her commands. They zombie walked, did some cleaning and told their mother they would be 'good girls'. It wasn't until Nick came in where things were going to get raunchy.

Nick explained that his character was Lola's boyfriend and he also had a mind control device. Nick set up outside the front door and started filming. He opened the door and entered the scene.

"Simon, what are you doing here?" Lola said in her patently exaggerated tone. Julie looked like an Oscar winner next to the sisters.

Nick lifted up his device and all girls dropped into a blank trance. It was going to be a very fun shoot as all the commands he was about to give were legitimate. Although it would seem like acting, he knew they had no actual choice in the matter. With his ability to order them around, stopping to record would be time consuming. He decided to cut his voice out during the editing process.

"All right, anything I say for the next 30 minutes is the absolute truth. You will follow the command completely. When I snap my finger, all three of you will stand in a line in front of the couch. When I snap my fingers a second time, Julie will take off her shirt and bra."

Nick started filming, lowered the device from view and snapped his fingers. The ladies slowly moved to the front of the couch with their minds still blank. He snapped a second time and Julie followed through with her command.

"When I snap again, Julie will fondle her tits and bend over. Veronica and Lola will then spank their mother while berating her in a playful manner."

Usually Nick gave them direct words or phrases to use due to the nitpicking nature of his audience, but with the commands in place he wondered what type of dialog they would come up with on their own. He snapped his fingers. Julie bent over and fondled her tits. Veronica and Lola became animated and moved into position as they carried out their command, the loud smack resonating after each slap.

"You've been a naughty little girl, mommy." Lola said.

"We're the ones in charge, not you." Veronica said.

"Bad girl."

"Your daughters are in control now." Veronica said.

He could see where his fans were coming from. Beside the visuals, there was nothing remotely erotically stimulating about their choice of insults.

"Julie I want you to tell them to punish you." Nick said.

"Punish your mother. She's been a very naughty slut." Julie said in a teasing manner that was an excellent mixture of playfulness and seriousness. Nick thought he found a new star model for her body, but the acting was going to elevate her single videos as well. Veronica and Lola spanked Julie as she berated herself.

"Spank your mother. Spank this little whore." Julie said. "Mommy needs to be punished by her sexy daughters."

Nick caught the action from all angles. Under Julie's big breasts, from behind both girls. Directing was always a challenge with multiple models involved. His customers each had specific shots they looked for while watching his final product. Some liked a close-up on the action, some liked a close-up on the facial expression and sometimes even if a model was put aside in the background, it was still expected she would be in the shot. This was one of those shoots where mixing and matching was the best approach. After a close up on all three of there blank faces, thanks to the wonders of his device, Nick had Julie move and stand next to the wall caressing her breasts.

It was finally time to test what would be an iconic moment in his company's short history. Two fan favorites for many years, who refused to show nudity, were going to kiss for the first time. Nick always assumed nudity would come eventually as it did with most models, but Lola and Veronica held their ground. Even with the device, he'd rather implement the suggestion than full on take advantage of them. He wanted it to be their idea. The kiss was the first step onto a taboo slope that he hoped spiraled into many more kinky choices.

He ordered Lola and Veronica to sit on the couch.

"When I snap my fingers, you will have an uncontrollable lust for your sister." Nick said.

There blank faces stared ahead. He snapped his fingers. Lola was the first to look at her sister in a suggestive manner. Veronica was coy about it, and Lola grabbed her sister by the waist. Lola and Veronica's lips connected as their eyes met. It was an intimate scene and Nick was capturing it all on camera.

"Freeze." Nick said.

Their lips stuck together in the active passion of kissing. Nick walked around to capture the money shot at all angles, including one shot with Julie mindlessly playing with her tits in the background. His concentration was disrupted by distinct giggles heard outside. He ignored it. But they got closer. He peeked through his blinds and saw two cute college girls walking on the sidewalk. Nick never liked interrupting a shoot, but that was before he wielded this new power. He looked at his current scene. Julie mindlessly caressing her breasts in the corner. Lola and Veronica locked in embrace. He could always continue after.

Nick walked out the door towards the college girls. Both were around the same height, one was blond and one was brunette.

"Hey!" Nick shouted.

The girls turned around. Their annoyed faces fell to a blank stare. They were both absolutely gorgeous in their own unique way.

"Come with me girls." Nick said.

Nick lead the girls back to his house. The halted scene still frozen in progress. He had the two college girls stand in front of Lola and Veronica.

"What's your names?" Nick said.

"Eliza" said the blond.

"Felicia" said the brunette.

Eliza was more conservative in her attire. She wore a tight t-shirt that covered most of her skin and ripped jeans, which revealed portions of several tattoos on her legs. Felicia on the other hand, flaunted God's gifts. Her green tank top dipped to allow her cleavage plenty of daylight and her short jean shorts barely covered her ass. He wanted to fuck them. But not like blank mindless slaves.

"All right, Eliza and Felicia. I'm your friends with benefits Jeff. You both hook up with me, usually at the same time. When I snap my finger, you realize you're here for yet another good fuck." Nick said. He needed an explanation for the other models there. "The models you see are actually realistic sex dolls. You've seen them before here so they are of no concern."

Nick put the device away and snapped his fingers. Eliza and Felicia took a moment to reorient themselves. It was a lot of new truths to take in. Eliza was the first to make eye contact.

"Why do you have your camera, Jeff?"

Nick was still holding the camera in his hand.

"I was going to show you a funny video of my dog, but I can't find it." Nick said. He put the camera down on the counter.

Felicia sat on the couch beside the frozen girls and touched Lola's arm.

"They make these things so realistic now." Felicia said.

Eliza sat on the other side and touched Veronica.

"You must fuck these a lot." Eliza said.

Everyone he used the device on always had a back story prepared in their mind. It must have been a quick influx of general memories to make sense of his commands or editing of other memories placing him in their past. He had no idea what their perceived history was.

"Nothing beats the real thing." Nick said.

Eliza maintained eye contact. Felicia rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. Nick moved over to Julie and put her hands down by her side. He cupped her breasts.

"They say these are the most realistic tits you'll ever see." Nick said.

Eliza joined him and Nick held one tit up.

"Taste it."

Eliza sucked the nipple. It felt so real, especially the temperature. Eliza pulled her lips off and Nick moved in for a kiss. Eliza happily kissed back. Nick pulled her to the middle of the room making out with her in front of Felicia. He pulled her shirt off and purposely shot it at Felicia. If he had a preference of the two, it was definitely Felicia. He wasn't sure if it was the careless attitude, disinterest or just his general taste for brunettes, but although Eliza was giving it her all, he was really thinking about Felicia. The power of playing hard to get.

Nick didn't hold back as the kissing turned passionate and the rest of the clothes came off. He brought her over to the couch and on the other side of the frozen sister still locked in a passionate kiss. With his pants down, Eliza sat on top of him and slowly grinded up and down. Although her breasts were drawing his attention, he took time to note the large tattoo on her chest. This was a girl who didn't care what others thought. That kind of attitude certainly showed in her sexual openness towards him compared to Felicia. She let her chest dangle in his face as he helped himself to her nipples. With all the sights and simulations going on, Nick was starting to lose the endurance battle. He picked Eliza up while still balancing her on his cock and walked over to Felicia, dumping her friend on top of her.

"What the hell?" Felicia said.

Nick ignored her and fucked Eliza on top of her. Felicia struggled to get up, but gave in to the situation. She put her phone away and stared up at Nick. Something in her eyes said he did something. Of all the back stories her mind created, it built one with a problem. It was humorous in the sense that even girls Nick dated for a long time always had a problem he never could figure out. Now he had one with no prior evidence to examine. He took the only approach he could think of when dealing with a difficult girl.

"Why don't you do your friend a favor and rub her tits." Nick commanded.

Felicia was not impressed. But she complied, wrapping her arms around and groping Eliza's bouncing tits. Nick pulled out of Eliza and ripped Felicia's pants down.

"Get your friend wet." Nick said.

Eliza bent over and put her ass in Felicia's face as she began licking Felicia's pussy. Felicia returned the favor as the two co-eds engaged in a 69. Nick waited a moment and then reentered the picture. He pulled Eliza's head up with a handful of hair and entered Felicia's dripping pussy. Eliza waited patiently as she enjoyed the pleasure from her friend and watched Felicia's pussy being fucked up close.

It was a tight space to fuck with Veronica and Lola taking up the middle of the couch. He could push them over and make room, but their frozen compliance was too hot to change. They were the perfect statues to make love in front of. Nick took his wet cock out and slipped it into Eliza's waiting mouth. He fucked it gently to maintain his stamina. If she started sucking any more, he'd explode right then and there. Nick slipped back into Felicia's pussy and fucked her like he meant it. For whatever fake personal problem she created, he was trying to fuck it away. She needed to be his friends with benefits and she needed to be reminded how good it was when they had sex. He turned his head slightly and saw the beautiful MILF and her tits. He remembered the dinner at her house, tasting her food and her pussy. The memory of that dinner and combination of all the females around him overwhelmed his careful control of sexual pleasure and he came inside the brunette.

Nick was spent, but Felicia was still eating out Eliza.

"Do you friend a favor and clean her out." Nick said.

Eliza moved her face forward into her friends pussy and started licking up the traces of cum left behind. The time was ticking and Nick had to finish up his video shoot. He got dressed as the girls finished bringing each other to climax.

"Do you two have anywhere to be later?" Nick asked.

Both girls shook their head.

"Perfect."

There was a display booth sometimes used in videos, set up on the other side of the room. Nick grabbed his device and got the girls attention. Both Felicia's pussy and Eliza's mouth dripped with cum.

"When I snap my finger, you both are going to walk over to that booth, pose provocatively together and freeze until I tell you otherwise."

Nick snapped his fingers. The girls carefully got up without disturbing the kissing sisters. They walked over to the booth and entered it. With their outside foot forward, they hugged each other from the side. Their breasts and ass were pushed out for maximum sex appeal with both faces contorting to a duck face. They remained still. Nick nodded in approval at his two new friends. It was the beginning of something beautiful.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers
12