All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 03: Big Nerd Cock'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 3)
dfnjohndfnjohnover 7 years ago
option 1

love your stories!!

smokedancesmokedanceover 7 years ago
Option 1

I think option 2 can come once he no longer feels like a stud jock

Master_subMaster_subover 7 years ago
option 1

I prefer option 1, too well defined for option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened?

What has become of your great storytelling? You used to have all these great stories that actually did just that, told a story. Now you constantly put out one and two page stroke tales like most others here. I guess we should be thankful that at least you spell correctly and make complete sentences. You used to be one of the few who stood out. Whatever happened to stories like Bedding the Babysitter, Deconstructing Professor, Pet Mommy, Catching Mommy, and What Mom Knows? Classics one and all. I hope you find your way back to writing erotic stories, not quick spankers. Some of us can last a little longer than what a spankfest offers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

I like the idea of using dildos, then pegging then getting fucked. This is a great series. I identify with Brian. Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Choose?

Why not both?

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Personally, I think this is one of the best

storylines you have EVER created. And with the fantastic stories you have posted that says something! But wow. Option 1 or 2??? I think a mixture of both. My reasoning is, as I have mentioned before I am married to my Mistress and have been for years. All my Mistress would have to do is point to the floor and I would gladly suck a cock (which I have done) or take it in the ass (something I wish we would do). I also have a few pieces of lingerie that my Mistress likes for me to wear. The problem I have with option 2 is that I really hate makeup. I don't even like for women to wear the warpaint. So I would like for Rose and Brian to be in a loving committed relationship (married would be good, especially when she pegs him on the honeymoon while he's wearing a wedding dress), where she i9s in complete control of the family. A little cuckold thrown in for fun.

And BTW, I don't know if it was intentional or just something that fit the story, BUT! I am a 62 yrs old, 6'7", 360lbs, a retired cop, and will soon be a retired truck driver in a few years. NEVER be ashamed of who you are!

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd like to see this go the way of Option 1: pegging and later on getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option #2

Definitely option #2: stockings, garters and heels. All made up like a gurl and then given poppers and pegged while he performs fellatio on a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 1

Since he isn't supposed to call the black man until after viewing these videos, they should make him more submissive to cocks in general and black cocks in particular. Have him opening his ass with dildos and butt plugs and craving something in his ass. Pegging and taking real cocks are the logical next steps. Once he is getting fucked like a girl, then the next step would be sissification with panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hypno Sissy to Ass Fag

Option #1 is where I want you to go. I'm more interested n reading about him becoming a real cum dump than having him get all dressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just mix them up...

I realy like the idea of him getting pegged by his girlfriend in front of audience (maybe Eugene) to ad some humilation.

And i would like to see him getting his ass-fucked by real cocks while he is wearing panties and girlsocks. But i wouldnt do the full feminisation on a muscular jock.

Have a nice day :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Option 2 please!

bonhart12bonhart12over 7 years ago
Option 2 please...

Hello, and once more a great story. I would prefer option 2 that would lead to option 1 anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

What a great day for jerking off. New stories from you and BJ Michaels on the same day. My two favorites. Wow, my cock is so sore, but a good sore.

noyesboy3noyesboy3over 7 years ago
Mix of both

Not full dressing, just panties and maybe girly socks, then pegging, then full dressing, then real cock

King_ChickenKing_Chickenover 7 years ago
Why not both

I think option 2 is a good next step, since he's been watching hypno vids starring sexy women getting all the cum they want. And Eugene may not want to have sex with a man, but a feminized sissy? Rose might introduce the pegging as Brian gets sexier and sexier for Eugene. Before you know it, we have a full on sissy cumslut in sexy femme style. Something Rose and Eugene can both enjoy.

whywouldiwhywouldiover 7 years ago

I would prefer option 1, although he could act feminized privately

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not both

start with option 2 eventually leading to a good ass fucking in later chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

Love this!! Defo option 2 as being a sissy means dressing like a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Option 2

Feminize him. I wish it was me. Loive to dress and am jealous of his cocksucking

Coldlimit22Coldlimit22over 7 years ago
Wish i was him

Love these stories im new to men and love it and these stories are amazing makes me with i was him, in my opinion start with option one then have it become the 2nd also have it so is no longer sexually attracted to women and becomes gay <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

option 2 pleaaaase. he must learn how pantyhose is great and how every sissy faggot need to wear them every day and in every occasion

every sissy faggot LOVES pantyhose

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot

Option 1, please. And I'm hoping they secretly record him sucking Eugene, selectively sharing the video to further humiliate him!

21anna21annaover 7 years ago

My choice is definitely option 1. I can't wait to see him be "turned" further and further ...

timmy7755timmy7755over 7 years ago
Feminize him

definately feminize him further humiliation and then strapon play

CarnalDesireCarnalDesirealmost 8 years ago

I vote for option one please

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 8 years ago
a hot hot read!

As usual, this was fantastic!

Why not choose to do both... maybe he needs to be feminized first and then pegged. The next chapter could be him coming to grips that he is a sissy who wants to get fucked by real cocks.

Hope to read the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pegging please

yup def want eugene to fuck him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES