Hypnosissy 03: Big Nerd Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck my face and deposit your load in me whenever you want," I repeated, now quite loudly, loving being treated so roughly and so like a slut. It made no sense, but it was true.

"Good, because I plan to fill your cock sucking mouth a lot," he gloated, again grabbing my head and roughly fucking my mouth, going so deep his balls began to bounce off my chin.

I just focused on not gagging.

He continued, "I'll shoot my load in your mouth before gym class so you can think about who owns that jock mouth, or I'll come all over your face just before we go to class."

Each description mortified me.

Yet, each description turned me on.

I was at the mercy of a nerd's cock, balls and cum.

"Here it comes, faggot," he grunted, using the most derogatory name he could as he spewed his load into my mouth and down my throat.

I had no choice but to swallow as he held my head in place and kept fucking my face, albeit slower, as he kept coming in my mouth.

Once he was done, he pulled out and said, shocking me once more, "You're definitely as good as my sister said you were."

"Y-y-your sister?" I stammered, as clarity hit me like a hammer.

"Your girlfriend," he smiled, looking down at me, revelling in his power over me as well as the revelation he had just hit me with.

"Rose is your sister?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Yep," he nodded, before joking, "Can't you see the resemblance?"

I shook my head, "Well, you both sure know how to make me do things I never imagined doing."

He nodded, "Rose does have that gift."

"Wow," was all I could muster, that at least explaining how Eugene had ended up at the glory hole... it seemed such a strange coincidence.

"You're dismissed until I need you again," he said, putting his cock away.

I stood up, the taste of his cum still lingering in my mouth. I asked, curious, "Who else sucks your cock?"

"Oh, I have a few cock suckers, including a teacher on staff here and one of your friends, he said. "But I don't face fuck and tell."

"Um, yeah, okay," I said, wondering which teacher, and which friend were also cock suckers.

"See ya next time," he said, going back to his computer.

"Um, okay," I repeated, imagining that this was how the girls must feel after I fucked them and then left.

I left, my head spinning, as I went to my car and headed over to Rose's as instructed... with even more questions.

My girlfriend had instructed me to suck her brother's cock.

This was getting seriously fucked up.

When I reached the dorm parking lot, I texted:

Here.

She responded:

Just come on in.

I hoped I would get to fuck her. I wanted to last longer than last time, although I wasn't sure I could... her brother's humiliation of me still had my cock hard.

Reaching her dorm room, I knocked.

"Come in," she called out.

I walked in and saw she had a brunette with a ponytail between her legs as she watched television. My already hard cock flinched again.

"How was Eugene?" she asked, acting as if she wasn't having her pussy licked.

"Um, good," I said, looking down at the girl.

"Brian, this is Beth, Beth, Brian," Rose introduced.

The brunette lifted her head up, glanced back at me for a moment and grinned, her lips glistening, "Hi."

"Um, hi," I nodded, yet just one more strange - this should be a porn movie - moment in the life of Rose.

She quickly buried her face back between Rose's legs and Rose said, "Beth is in my psychology class."

"Oh," was again all I could muster.

"So did Eugene come in your mouth or on your face?" she asked.

I looked down at Beth, finding such a conversation uncomfortable in front of a stranger, but answered, knowing Rose didn't appreciate ambiguities, "My mouth."

"Did he tell you who he is?"

"Yes."

"Are you mad?"

"No, I'm really surprised, but not mad."

"Good, because I think he will be a great help when you get a craving," she said, as she moaned softly. "Plus, I believe by humbling yourself, by exposing your natural core as a cock sucker to someone you thought was inferior to you is important for your training."

I didn't say anything at first, even though based on my insatiable hunger for cock lately, she much be right. Then I agreed, "Well, it was very humbling."

It's very difficult to learn truths about yourself and realizing you've been running from them all your life. Especially truths that almost everyone else seems to finds despicable. I'd never felt so vulnerable in all my life, and I was trembling, struggling to hold my emotions in check.

Rose looked at me steadily, and her face softened. "Do you need to come?" she asked gently.

"Badly," I nodded, looking at the floor, trying to hide the tears in my eyes as I came to grips with who I really was in this great moment of clarity... a moment where I realized I had lived my whole life in disillusion to who I really was.

"Bring that dick over here," Rose murmured.

I didn't need to be told twice.

I moved to her, kneeling on the couch and in spite of my turbulent emotions paradoxically noticing an even better look at Beth lapping away.

Rose kissed me softly, and apparently contrary to her normal behavior, began kissing away the tears that were running down my cheeks. "It's okay, babe, this is normal. You're discovering someone inside that you've never met before; you're feeling emotions you've never felt before; you're seeing a picture of your macho self that you don't like very much. The crusty shell of your self-image is crumbling, and you're feeling vulnerable. And the good news, paradoxically, is that now you'll probably feel vulnerable for the rest of your life. You're becoming open; you're becoming real. You're allowing yourself to see and feel the truth."

I nodded understanding her words completely.

"Disillusionment is usually seen as something painful, and it usually is. But the pain comes from clinging to old truths after you know they aren't true anymore. Relax your preconceptions and just be. You'll be vulnerable, but everyone is - it's just that very few people can live with that," Rose continued, sounding like a philosophy guru.

"One last thing. You're becoming worthy of my love. Just keep it up. Ummm..." she giggled, as Beth kept lapping away down below, "That's right, just keep it up!"

I rested my head on her shoulder and whispered, "Thank you."

She lifted my head and looked me in the eyes. "Thank you...?"

"Thank you Mistress!" I corrected, realizing that the touching moment of soul searching was over.

"That's better; now let's get back to the fun parts!"

Rose fished out my cock and began jerking me off.

I had been hoping to get a blow job, but I wasn't complaining. I smirked as I realized that the entire time Rose had been opening my soul, Beth had still been munching Rose's cunt. How could she possibly concentrate on such wisdom while someone was getting her off?!?

Still busy with my cock, Rose said, "I have a new USB for you too, baby."

"I can't wait," I groaned, my balls already bubbling from just a few strokes of her magical hand.

"You'll love these," she purred. "They are fucking hot."

"Oh God," I groaned, as in less than thirty seconds I was about to come.

"Beth, mouth," Rose ordered.

Beth quickly stood up and opened her mouth to my cock just as I began shooting my load.

She got the majority of my four thick ropes of cum, before the rest hit her chin and black t-shirt.

"Give him his cum back," Rose instructed.

Beth stood up and kissed me, pushing the cum she had caught back into my mouth.

This lasted only a few seconds before Beth broke the kiss, dropped back down to her knees and resumed licking Rose's perfect pink pussy.

"Now that is what I call recycling," Rose giggled.

I swallowed my own cum, both turned on and humiliated... as usual.

"The USB is on the table there, baby," Rose said. "Watch all the videos before you call that number the big black cock guy gave you."

"Who said I was going to call him?" I asked, even though the thought had already crossed my mind.

"Oh, I just had a hunch," she smiled before adding, "but you don't want to appear to be too eager."

I laughed as I considered my usual three to five day rule of calling a girl after I'd fucked her. Always keep her on pins and needles... it had worked for my entire life.

"Whatever you say," I nodded as I grabbed the USB.

"Now get out of here, Beth has some sodomy training coming," Rose said, surprising me once again.

"Can't I watch?" I said, that sounding super-hot.

"Not until your training is done," she said.

"Fine," I said, leaning down and kissing her as I already wondered where my training was going next.

"Enjoy the videos, baby," she said, as I headed out.

"Enjoy the sodomy training," I responded back.

"Suck on my clit," Rose ordered Beth as I closed the door, putting the USB in my pocket.

I was thoughtful as I walked down the hallway. Perhaps humiliation was similar to disillusionment - perhaps humiliation, or maybe just the pain of it, was because you were struggling to maintain an inflated image of yourself when in reality you were just like everybody else. Or maybe you were a submissive personality type when others were naturally dominant. Doms may find ways to humiliate you, but it might be upsetting only when you were trying to deny that this was the natural order of things. Or just whoever you really were.

Acceptance was uncomfortable and yet equally liberating which led to a strange tranquility inside me.

This is who I was.

I headed back to my car, already looking forward to getting home and sticking this USB in my laptop... I was already looking forward to whatever new training Rose had waiting for me.

The end of Chapter 3: Big Nerd Dick

Coming next you choose:

Option 1: He is trained to be pegged in the ass... which will, in a future part... lead to him getting fucked in the ass by real cocks.

Option 2: He is slowly trained to dress like a girl until he is completely feminized.

Thoughts?

Share below.

Jasmine August 2016

12