Hypnoslut

Story Info
Sissy Transformation via Hypnosis.
3.8k words
4.42
27.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnoslut.

My Master has removed the mental block which prevents me from remembering anything from before he took my virginity on a warm autumn day riding the 8 O'clock train from London Euston to Glasgow. I don't know if this change is permanent, I don't care, I am happy with my new life; my old life no longer holds any real significance.

I have been tasked to write a memoir of my experiences during training, he has his eye on a new slut, and as an experiment, he intends to trap them with my words, as he trapped me with his so long ago.

2020 was a mess for most people, everyone working from home, no socializing, no pubs, no meals, no movies, no trips. For my Master, it was a stroke of good fortune. He could isolate his chosen victim (me) and bring them up to the state where they could sexually satisfy him far more quickly. He could use far more concentrated training techniques, which would last for a full day; his old method of necessity restricted him to a couple of hours a night after work. It would have been at least a year before I was ready to play his willing rape victim on that train, rather than the mere months I inhabited my newly altered reality.

I presume he had his eye on me for some time, and he doesn't seem the type to do anything randomly, always planned, always methodical, always thinking six steps ahead of the game. He bumped into me in the corridor at work, his hand grabbed my wrist, and a shock rode my entire body. I froze as he whispered in my ear.

"You will join me on zoom at 5 PM when you return home from work. Check your email."

He walked away, and I stood in the corridor for a few minutes, confused about where I was for some moments. As I returned to normality, I made my way back to my desk, opened my email, and accepted his meeting invite.

It was maybe half an hour later that the urgent email came out from HR. We had a COVID casualty in the building. Everyone was to return home immediately, the company was going on to a strict work from home schedule for the immediate future, there was as yet no return to work date, but we should not expect it to be before the end of the year.

I was already set up to work from home one day a week. Still, the company would be upgrading my facilities, a more powerful router, new phone, big screen, new laptop, etc. For some reason, my name was near the top of the list, and I was scheduled for an 8 AM visit on the coming Friday.

At 5 PM, I connected to his zoom conference, and immediately his voice came from the speakers.

"I am your master, and you are my panty slave."

I was lost in a sudden haze, he didn't instruct me, but I knew instinctively what he wanted me to do. My body went imp as I replied.

"You are my master, and I am your panty slave."

This was wrong. I felt my balls shrivel and try to crawl back inside my body. What had I just said?

"I am your master, and you are my panty slave."

"You are my master, and I am your panty slave."

This was a senior executive in my company, rumored to be in line to be our next CEO, and he was fucking around with this perverse bullshit.

"I am your master, and you are my panty slave."

"You are my master, and I am your panty slave."

Every call from then on would start with the same three repetitions of his call and my response, and it would put me into a trance state where he would instruct me, day by day, baby step by baby step, on the slippery slope to submission, degradation, humiliation and ultimately satisfaction.

He told me upfront he was a master hypnotist and that over time he had created a stable of sex slaves, all within the confines of the company, boy, girl, younger, older, thinner, fatter, some high ranking, some low ranking like me. I wouldn't his first sissy makeover, so I could be confident he would shape me to fit what he was sure were my hidden desires.

He asked me many questions over the next 15 minutes. I never really remembered them or my answers. Just at the end of the questioning session, his eyes were delighted, "I knew you were a sissy from the moment I set eyes on you."

One of his slaves in HR was already adjusting my records. From now on, I was on the books as one of his many personal assistants, and my only formal job duties were to join his zoom call each day, at 8, 12, and 4.

I would receive a substantial pay rise and frequent bonuses as I accepted each new stage of my training. No one else from work would ever contact me unless it was another of his sex slaves.

Eventually, he would fully feminize me, pay for surgeries that would transform me, but that could not happen until I had entirely accepted in my mind that I was a female in a male body, a slut, made for cock, only when I was truly happy could my real transformation begin.

We ended the call.

I had a 55-gallon oil drum in the back of the garden that I used to burn leaves in the fall, and now it was full of all my male clothes. I poured petrol on them, lit the fire, and, standing there totally naked, watched my old life burn away.

I would be naked for a long time to come. I am almost always naked now, even after I had earned the right to female clothes, he prefers me nude, panties are reserved as a reward. I was naked on every call with him unless I received specific prior instructions.

I walked to my post box naked as a newborn babe, retrieved the package he had delivered, and then returned to my living room.

At 8 AM the next day, my real training started.

"I am your master, and you are my panty slave."

"You are my master, and I am your panty slave."

"I am your master, and you are my panty slave."

"You are my master, and I am your panty slave."

"I am your master, and you are my panty slave."

"You are my master, and I am your panty slave."

I opened the package; it was a male Chasity device. Following my master instructions, I placed the grommet over my balls, then slipped my cock into the clear plastic, it fit me well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I locked it, put the key in the return envelope, and walked naked to my post box again.

My Master made it very clear that first morning, every hard-on in the future, every orgasm, was a gift from him and would be earned only by hard work.

As the zoom call ended, my phone binged. I had received the first of my promised bonuses, which was significant.

On Friday, I opened the door to a technician wearing nothing but my Chasity device. He came into the house, looked me up and down, "Nice," he said.

The voice worked, this was my Master's apprentice, and his voice was a mirror of our masters. I immediately fell into a trance state.

As he worked on my home office, he made me kneel beside him. At his instructions, my legs were open at 45 degrees; I was up on my heels and leaning back slightly.

"This is the only proper position for a slut to be in unless she is being fucked," he told me. This position was designed to entice men. It displayed 'the goodies' and would get them sexually excited but was comfortable enough for the sissy to remain motionless for endless hours until it was time for her to be used.

I looked at the bulge in his pants; it seemed to be working.

When he was finished, he stood at my door, "You may thank me."

I don't know how I knew what to do, probably an instruction from my Master, by I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. His arms came around me to feel my bum, and his tongue probed my mouth. Inside the Chasity device, my cock railed in anger as it tried and failed to go hard.

He kissed me for a short time, then, without another word, opened the door and left.

A man had just kissed me, and I was in pain because I couldn't get hard from it. After he left, I fell to the floor, weeping.

My phone binged. I had received another bonus.

I was on the 8 AM Monday Zoom call. At my Master's instructions, I opened his latest package. It contained a tube of lube, and a butt plug, a petite butt plug,

"It is the smallest on the market. You will wear it for three days, then I will send another, and then another.

"I have a very large cock, and you need to be stretched if you are going to be able to fit me in enjoyably.

"The process will take some time, but not that long."

Over the zoom call, he smiled at me, then at his instructions, I lubed up the plug and pushed it into my bum. It was so small there was very little resistance, then I bent over to show my plugged arsehole to the screen.

My phone binged.

The technician arrived again the next day. Now my entire house was wired for video, and each room had at least three cameras installed. As he left, he kissed me again, for longer this time, as his finger lightly tapped the end of my butt plug, he smiled and said, "I can't wait until I have permission to fuck you, the master knows his talent, and I think you're going to be one of the best."

Weeks passed, I now had four butt plugs cleaned and standing on display on top of my dresser to show the progress of my widening stretched arsehole. The fifth, of course, was seated in its proper place waiting to join its sisters on the dresser as soon as a larger plug came in the mail.

I was lonely, other than zoom calls with my Master, and my short interaction was with his technician. I had been locked in my house for months already, and I hadn't had a social interaction with another person. I complained to my Master. He promised me he would fix that immediately as an unhappy sissy wouldn't focus on her lessons properly.

It was 8 AM the next day. I put one of my kitchen chairs in the hallway and bent over it, my hands were flat on the floor in front of me, and I was up on tips toes display my arse to its most acceptable extent. I had a leather blindfold on so I could see nothing, but I felt the draft as my front door opened. A person stood behind me, then, pain, a belt landed across my arse. If I had been standing, my legs would have buckled, and I let out a loud whelp of pain. I had hardly finished my cry when the next stroke landed. Six strokes, then they left.

I continued to lay over the chair, gently sobbing to myself as the pain begin to subside. I knew it was 9 O'clock when the door opened, and I received another six strokes. I could have been the same person, and it could have been a different person, my Master, his apprentice, a stranger off the street but every hour from 8 to 12, my arse received a firm six strokes from their belt. 30 strokes in all.

At our 4 PM call, my Master teased me and asked how I had enjoyed my visitors, my bum still stung, but strangely I found that experience had been rather exciting. If my cock wasn't locked up, no doubt it would have been hard through the whole morning.

My Master promised me some social interaction every week.

I spent my days watching porn; it wasn't always sissy porn, although that was always on the daily menu, lesbian, group sex, BDSM, anime.

Interestingly as time passed, the sissy porn was less focused on fucking. More on fetish, cleaning Masters boots with your tongue, being a table for a Mistress to rest her feet on, a schoolgirl being spanked, an office lady being molested in a lift left partially undressed but unfucked, leather, latex, every kink was covered.

My cock was in permanent agony. I was months into this experiment and hadn't had a hard-on or come once, and I was watching porn 4 to 6 hours a day.

I whined to my Master begging for a reward, some relief. He smiled, "you only needed to ask slut."

The next day a package arrived with the key to my Chasity belt and a dildo. I removed the Chasity belt, and my cock sprang immediately to life. I measured the dildo against it; from what I could see, they were an exact match.

I went up to my bedroom and lay down on my bed, I knew the cameras were rolling, and I displayed myself fully to them. I removed my butt plug, lubed up the dildo, and slipped it into my willing arsehole. I let it settle for a little while, and then I pushed it further and further in until my arse was gripping down tightly on its entire length.

I would be allowed to come today, once, and not by touch, only by the action of the dildo in my arse.

I started to move it slowly, as I got used to it, a pleasant feeling began to radiate from my arse to the rest of my body and I grew more confident, soon I was pushing and pulling it rapidly, in my mind's eye it was my masters cock, and I moaned for him to fuck me harder. After 15 minutes, I had my first orgasm in months. A thick steady stream of spunk shot from my cock, lined my chest and almost made it to my face.

I fainted.

When I had recovered, I cleaned up, set myself in Chasity again, and re-posted the key to him. The dildo joined the collection of butt plugs on my dresser drawer.

Bing.

My weekly socialization was to stand, blindfolded, with my front door wide open, for two hours strangers hands played with my body, male, female, calloused, manicured, some were gentle, some were rough, almost all made sure to tap my butt plug.

The technician/apprentice arrived again. As I knelt before him, he told me how he had enjoyed my dildo action. He had masturbated along with it and came as I came.

Then he opened the case he had been carrying. Inside was a collection of panties. I had finally earned my panties.

I picked out a pair, a yellow lacy number, and gently put them on. I took my time, making sure the fit was perfect, then I faced him and slowly turned around so he could leer at my pantied arse. My mind exploded as the soft fabric molded around my butt, and I had never felt more right with the world.

He left and soon was back with a box of panties, all yellow.

"You're almost at the end of your training, and you'll be ready very soon."

He sat on my lounge chair and motioned for me to come over. With a bit of instruction, I was soon sitting on his lap in the proper fashion, and we made out again.

My Master had never touched me, but this guy made out with me on an almost weekly basis, I began to need his tongue, his touch, but that need was subtle compared to my growing need for my Master's touch.

He left, leaving the box behind. I totted it up to my room, and for the first time in two months, I had a use for my dresser other than displaying my collection of butt plugs.

My butt plugs.

The line of butt plugs on my dresser told me my inevitable fate was near, and the size was now bigger and fatter than my cock. Surely a human couldn't have a cock much larger than these, could they?

My Master had told me I was being stretched to fit him. How big was he?

I hated this. It was wrong. I wanted to rebel.

When I thought like that, I was physically sick, sweat, vomit, chills, shakes.

When I accepted my fate, joyfully anticipating my Master taking my virginity, I was close to euphoric.

I had never been richer, my bank account had built quite a substantial balance, but I nothing to spend it on. My Master provided everything.

No more butt plugs arrived, so I assumed I had been fitted to the right size, but new packages did, summer dresses in yellow to match my panties, shoes, other lingerie items, all yellow. It seems my first color choice was in some way significant.

I spent weeks wandering around the house dressed as a girl, just for one hour a day, but that one hour felt so right.

I never wore a blindfold during my weekly socialization's now, and I didn't need to. Everyone who touched me, man or woman, wore my Master's face. I was now used to having my frock lifted, my panties pulled down, a hand inside my dress feeling my very male boobs, kissing and being kissed. It felt somehow very sophomoric, but also right like I was a high school girl, just waiting on prom night so I could finally do the deed.

Finally, a large package came. It was the female version of a British rail conductor. On the zoom call, my Master explained what was to happen. My first time was to be a railroad rape fantasy.

The next day I got dressed, the yellow panties were my own, everything else was the property of British Rail, my final butt plug was sitting cleaned at the end of a row of 20 on top of my dresser Chasity device was lying on the bed.

I hoped as I entered the gateway to sluthood, I would never be locked in the damn thing again.

I boarded the first-class compartment of the 8 AM train from London Euston to Glasgow. My Master had reserved this entire carriage for us, as I boarded the door behind me locked, and I knew we were locked off from the rest of the train.

I was happy, I was rarely ever happy, but as I stood at the end of the carriage watching London slip by outside the window, whatever resistance was lodged in the back of my mind to my fate dissolved into meaninglessness.

We had been traveling for about 20 minutes when I entered the carriage with a loud announcement of "Ticket's Please."

I moved down the carriage and stood at the end of his table, "Tickets please, sir."

He threw it onto the Formica top. As I bent over to take his ticket, I had the top of my blouse unbuttoned, and he could see my bra, although I had no tits to fill it.

"Nice."

His hands reached for me; the electric shock I felt the first day was so severe now, I almost passed out.

He pulled me roughly over the table towards him and down onto his seat. He undid his belt, he had schooled me well in my role play, and I begged him not to do anything to me. His cock had been freed from his pants; it was huge, erect, and altogether lovely, then he pushed my protesting head down onto it.

Inside my mind, the tiny part of me that had ever wanted to rebel was flooded with endorphins from the rest of my brain as it rode a new wonder. My mouth opened, and his huge cock slipped in and began to pump it.

The oral lasted only a few minutes, and soon he threw me over the table. I stretched my body over its width, with my elbows resting on the Formica, and put my arse in the air. He pulled my panties down to my knees, and I spread my legs to the maximum width my panties would allow. Then without word or warning, he thrust himself inside me, my already hard cock explode with orgasm as at last the monster I had known from the previous weeks in plastic filled me in real life.

I was a virgin no longer. Behind me, he settled into a rhythm and pumped my arse. I think he was a little larger in real life than my final dildo, but I didn't struggle at all to receive him. Oh, this was fine.

The feel of his cock, the sound as he slammed his hips into the mounds of my arse, the smell of sweat and excitement, it was too much for me. I came again and again.

I wanted to call out with gratitude, beg him to fuck me harder, but I had a role to play, and I loudly protested as he raped me.

He stopped for a moment, his cock withdrew from my arse, and I moaned in complaint, then he sat down once again, pulled me back, and turned me around. He ripped my blouse and pulled it open to expose my torso fully. His strong hands ripped my panties off and tossed them away, then he lifted me up and over him, positioned my willing hole above his cock then pulled me down onto him.

I couldn't help myself now; fantasy be damned, I started to move eagerly up and down the shaft, giving myself entirely to our pleasure.

Soon I was lying on my back on top of the table. I was fully naked now, my ripped uniform discarded on the floor of the carriage. My legs were spread wide as he held an ankle in each hand, and he was pumping that monster cock like a pile driver into my hole.

I was happy now for all that dildo training, and I'm not sure I could have taken that furious fucking if he had taken me unprepared. Finally, his eyes glazed over, and his face glowed with the happiness of orgasm. He filled me and withdrew to lie on the seat.

He lit two cigarettes and handed one to me. I had not had a smoke since this thing started, I moved into his arms contentedly, and my other hand worked his cock, keeping it rigid. After the smoke was finished, he pushed my head down towards his cock, and the next round started.

12