Hypnotic Induction: Orgasm

Story Info
Hands-free orgasm through self-hypnosis.
916 words
3.43
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grayswandir
Grayswandir
18 Followers

So, you want to cum harder than you've ever cum before. We can make that happen. You'll want to start by making sure that you're in a relaxed, comfortable position. We'll be putting you into a deep trance, so you want to be comfortable for that. But no matter how deep you sink into this powerful, blissful trance, you'll still be able to read this screen easily without effort, and to follow all my instructions easily and naturally.

Let's start with a simple breathing exercise. Go ahead and take a deep, slow breath in, and hold it. Then slowly let it all out, and pause. Once again. Another deep, slow breath in, and hold, and slowly exhale, and pause. Just focus on your breathing. Deep, slow breaths. Very good. And as you focus on these deep, slow breaths, you may notice your heartbeat starting to slow down. That's perfectly natural, as your whole body is relaxing and slowing down with these deep, slow breaths. Just focus on your breathing, and let yourself relax.

And it feels good to relax, doesn't it? You're here because you want to feel good. It feels good to relax and sink into a deep hypnotic trance. The more you take these deep, slow breaths, the more you relax and sink into a pleasant hypnotic trance. And the deeper you sink into that trance, the better it feels, as your body slowly becomes more and more aroused. It feels so good to sink deeper into trance and let your body become warm and aroused. And the more aroused you become, the better it feels, and the better it feels, the deeper you sink into this wonderful hypnotic trance.

Being hypnotized feels so arousing and sexy. And the deeper you let yourself sink into trance, the more warm and aroused you become. It feels so good to be this aroused and sexy. It feels so good to sink even deeper into such an arousing and sexy trance. And the deeper you sink, the better and more arousing it feels, inviting you to sink deeper and even deeper still.

You're feeling so aroused and sexy now. You're so hot, with a warmth welling up from deep inside you. A damp warmth, filling your body. And the more this warmth fills you, the better it feels, making you hotter and hotter. You're getting filled up with pleasure now, warm and wet and wanting more.

And now you can feel my fingers, lightly touching you, brushing your skin, teasing you in all the places you like to be touched. It feels so good, doesn't it, to imagine my fingers gently touching you in just the way you like it best. And you can feel my breath on your skin now, as my tongue lightly touches you. All over your body, my fingers and my tongue, everywhere you like to be touched, gently touching and teasing you just the way you like best. Your body is responding to my touch, begging for more, feeling better and better and hotter and hotter.

My every touch turns you on more and more, making you more and more aroused, filling you up with pleasure, as you feel something coming now, something wonderful, something powerful. Every breath you take, every touch on your skin, makes you more and more aroused, more and more ready for this wonderful powerful feeling coming over you. Your whole world is pleasure now, hot and wet and wanting more.

And it feels so good as I touch you, caressing your most sensitive spots as your body begs for more. The more I touch you, the more and more aroused you become, and the more you need my touch. I'm touching your body all over, making all your most sensitive spots throb with desire. And that wonderful powerful feeling is coming closer and closer now, unstoppable, surging closer as you want it more and more.

Are you ready for infinite pleasure? You need it now, you yearn for it as it's coming closer and closer but still not here yet, the pleasure and warmth building and building and growing and growing. And I'm teasing you, keeping you right on the edge as your pleasure builds to a crescendo, as it surges and swells, more and more and closer and closer, and you're desperate now, you need it more and more, you need me to say:

Cum for me.

As an ocean of wet pleasure washes over your mind in the greatest orgasm you've ever known. Take a moment to breathe, and savor that feeling of pure bliss. It feels so good, doesn't it? Did you cum harder than you ever have before? You can just relax now, and breathe, and drift.

But soon you're going to wake up from this trance. And that's good, too. You're going to wake up refreshed and alert, ready to face the world. And even if you forget everything else, you'll still remember how amazing it felt to cum for me like this. So now I'm going to count to three, and then you'll wake up.

One. Starting to wake up now, still basking in the afterglow.

Two. Feeling wonderful and refreshed, remembering that amazing orgasm you just had.

Three. Wake up! Feeling awake and alert, feeling great all over.

Welcome back! Are you feeling wonderful? How good was that orgasm? If you want, you can read this script again to enjoy that feeling all over again. It gets better every time.

Grayswandir
Grayswandir
18 Followers