Hypnotic Music

Story Info
My sister and her friends take me to a new club.
2.1k words
4.48
53.6k
133

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regretful
Regretful
313 Followers

"I'd really rather not go..."

"I mean we just need a ride there and back cuz it's in a sketchy part of the city. You don't HAVE to come in with us."

"Great so I'll just chill at said sketchy part and twiddle my thumbs?"

"Then come in with us. I don't care, but you owe me!"

My little sister Emma just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago, and has been trying out new clubs since. So when this new one called Hypnosis opened up she just HAD to try it, even though in such a short amount of time she's gotten enough DUI's that she can't drive herself anymore. She's reckless.

I relent and nod making her jump in glee and get on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek. "Thanks Dave!"

I go outside to heat up the engine, and defrost the windows. As I sit in the freezing car I can at least take solace in the fact that Cate and Chelsea are probably joining us. Cate has a great rack with a slim waist and always rocks crop tops. Her long red hair is gorgeous. Then there's the petite blonde, Chelsea. Her bubbly personality is infectious and I jerk off thinking about her pretty much nightly. I'm a little sick I guess.

Then there's Emma, no. No, that's my sister. Don't think about her amazing ass. Her hip to waist ratio. None of that. Definitely don't. Fuck, I'm hard now.

"Hey bro!" As if on cue, Emma bounces into view. "Is the car ready to go? Are you ready? The girls wanna go get turnt!" I roll my eyes, but smile.

"Get in, Em." She flings the door open and crawls over my lap into the passenger seat. What is wrong with this woman?

She's got a puffer jacket on so I can't tell what she's wearing, but I hope it's her low cut top with her mini skirt. I mean... Nope. I'm a disgusting pig.

-

"Ooooh is David finally coming to play?" Cate nearly shouts as she hops into the car.

"Yes, tonight our chauffeur will have the audacity of joining us." Emma smirks at me as she sees me ogling Cate in the rear view mirror. Em winks at me causing me to blush.

"Let's go get Chelsea"

-

"David's coming? Yay! I can't wait to see your moves!" Aaaaand now I'm blushing again. Boy am I bashful.

"As the dd I don't think I'll be drunk enough to show my moves. Sorry Chels." She pouts and my groin fucking stirs. It's pathetic how quickly these girls get me going.

"Do you know the DJ at all?" Emma just grabs my phone in response and puts some shitty music on.

"It's really not good."

"Em, play his newer stuff. His old stuff is pretty garbage." Kate pipes up and at least gives me a little hope that tonight isn't gonna be trash.

When Emma picks a new song it's like a whole new artist. It starts up and immediately you can tell it's at least better. It's still not my cup of tea, but it just makes ya feel good. I look over at Emma and smile at her when I see her beautiful face beaming and bouncing to the song. She smiles at me warmly and grips my thigh, leaning over the arm rest she whispers "Thanks for taking us Dave." And my pants are suddenly a little tighter. I smile and look anywhere but her as she slowly separates from me. Suddenly, I see it in the rear view- Cate and Chelsea are making out in the back seat. "Wha-" Emma looks as surprised as me, but she just indicates for me not to say anything. I shrug and keep driving as the two gorgeous women make out in the back seat. Cate's red hair intermingling with Chelsea's blonde. Their fingers tracing and running across one another. I look at Emma and follow her eye line to see she's biting her lip staring at my dick as it struggles against my pants. I shift uncomfortably, but for some reason, I'm not opposed to this. For some reason? It's because my little sister is hot and I'm a sick fuck! Get it together.

Get it together.

Get it together.

I just say that in my head over and over as I drive.

-

Finally, we arrive. Parking doesn't take too long, but all of this is worth it the moment the girls start taking off their jackets. Cate's wearing a black crop top and some jeans that hug her ass.

Chelsea is wearing a purple silk dress that shows off her cleavage up top with some loose frills, but also hugs her every curve. Holy shit these women are gorgeous.

Finally I see Emma. Her black mini skirt clings to her ass and every feeling I have of being fucked up goes out the door as I eye fuck the shit out of my sister.

"Well aren't I a lucky guy, going in with three beautiful women like you." Chelsea and Emma giggle, but Cate walks up to me and by me tracing her finger on my chest as she goes and whispering, "Careful, naughty boy. That's your sister's childhood friends. We wouldnt want to get in trouble together." Christ she's a vixen. She gives her ass a shake and leads the way.

-

We get into the club no problem, and I start awkwardly walking around as Emma and the girls grab drinks. They saunter over and Cate hands me a drink. "You can have some fun right?" I smile and take the vodka.

"Strict no more drinking in two hours though. I need to be sober enough to drive."

"Mmm so responsible. A girl could take you home to mommy and daddy."

"Cate quit teasing him!" Chelsea pipes up in my defense and places herself between me and the seductress.

"Who's teasing?"

Emma takes my arm in hers, "Ladies! That's my brother!" She mocks disgust but laughs along at the bit. I don't mind being the butt of the joke here, that's for sure.

Pretty good timing for us, we finish our first round and get a second back to our little table as the DJ comes on stage. He does a classic ramp up and the crowd slowly turns into a pit of people dancing and grinding. This place is pretty grimy, but the girls seem to love it as they start dancing together. It's like a sexy music video version of "Girls just wanna have fun". Emma grabs my hand and tries to get me dancing with them, but I'm a schmuck that can't dance so I end up kind of just swaying.

This goes on for a while, and I do start to loosen up, but these women are stunning. I'm the village fool next to them. Chelsea's dancing with me as Cate and Emma are basically grinding on each other. The lights turn purple, and the beat slows down. I don't feem drunk, but all of a sudden I do feel hazy. I put aside my inhibitions and pull this beautiful tight blonde towards me. She turns around wraps my arms around her. "David" she breathes out my name with nothing else to say and our bodies start really moving together. The beat changes again, and before I know it I have my hands all over her chest. She dips and bends coming back up to whip her hair back. Every inch and curve of her presses against me as I slide my hand up her dress and she rubs my cock through my pants.

What is happening?

What's going on? We've never been like this before-

I slide a finger over her panties and trace circles lightly to match the music.

"David" Chelsea whispers again curling her fingers in my hair. I grip her hip as she pushes against my hand on her groin. She turns to face me, never breaking contact. "Please." She begs and I oblige. My finger slides inside her feeling every ridge and bump inside her tight little pussy. She nearly collapses into my hand as we move together in not so subtle a fashion.

My thoughts are interrupted when Emma pulls Chelsea off of me.

"Daviiiiiiid. Dance with me!" She grabs my hand off of Chelsea's hip, and pulls me away from Chelsea and Cate. Chelsea pouts, but Emma doesn't stop there. She pulls me further into the crowd and out of view.

"Dance with me. Hold me. That was so hot!" She puts my hand on her ass and puts the finger that was just inside her friend in her mouth. She sucks my finger and just stares into my eyes. A dangerous smile on a dangerous girl. Boy oh boy am I in trouble tonight.

Emma bends over and just starts moving her hips against mine. All fear goes out the window as this ass grinds against me. My little sister Emma really knows what she's doing as my cock sits between her ass cheeks. I flip Emma around and lift her up. She wraps her legs around me and we dance to the up tempo. Then I let her down and she slides down my body to have her face directly in my cock. She kisses it and slides back up turning as she goes. Her tongue flicks against the lobe of my ear as she whispers, "I'm not wearing panties." My little sister's fingers start undoing my pants and wraps around my cock.

"Emma, you're my sister" I say not very convincingly. She just smirks and puts the head of my cock at her pussy entrance. She's so wet I almost fall up into her. "Emma, you're my sister. Do you want your brother's cock or something?"

"Daviiiiiid! Please!" What kind of brother would I be not to help my little sister. I thrust up, and just like that I'm fucking her on the dance floor. My cock fills her tight pussy slowly. I give it to her slowly, but she's not having it. She forces herself down onto me, taking my cock deeper than I was gonna push for right away.

"All of you." She whispers as she bottoms out on my cock. I grab her hair and force her to look into my eyes. She smiles at me for a moment before she gasps as I increase my thrusting. "Fuck me David. Fuck your sister's tight little cunt."

"Emma, you little slut." I put my hands on her hips as she hops up into my arms. "What kind of woman desperately rides her brother in public?"

"Meeeee" She moans into me as I kiss her, and bounce her on my cock.

"What if your friends see?"

"Then they'll see my cumming on my brother's cock!" Fuck. That's a good answer.

We fuck like this for a few more beats to the music before I decide I need to bend my sister over right now. I pull out and let her down. She starts pouting, but I just smile and whisper, "Bend over"

"Mmm yes daddy!" She bends over and pulls her mini skirt over her ass. Did she call me daddy? Did I hear that right? Fuck it, I'll go with it.

I spank Emma once and she squeals in delight.

She gives her ass a wiggle and I lightly spank her again, "Yes, David! Put it back in!"

I just smile and ball up some of her hair in a fist. I give it a light pull and ask her, "Did you tell me what to do?"

"Please daddy!"

I bottom out my cock in her and look around. We aren't being subtle, but we also aren't the only people fucking. This is crazy. I finally notice Cate off in the distance and look away before eye contact's made. I hope she doesn't see us fucking! Right?

"Emma, the others might see us."

"I don't care! My brother is my daddy for the night! Harder!" Oh fuck. Okay. I grab her shoulder and give her what she needs. At first with desperate deep thrusts, but I slow it down after a moment to match the beat of the music with more pointed powerful thrusts. With each thrust she squeals my name or calls me daddy. Over and over. Sometimes she arches up with a thrust and sometimes her hands go on the floor as I give her all of me.

"David this is so gooooooood!"

"Emma I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Ohhhhh please cum for me daddy!"

That does it for me and I start filling my sister's pussy with my cum.

"Emma."

"Fuck. David are you cumming in me?"

"I need to."

"Gooooood." Her eyes roll into the back of her head as I thrust every last drop inside of her.

We go over to a corner, and finally sit down. We're both an absolute mess, and we're both just beaming.

Chelsea bounces over and sits on my lap, "That was so hot. Did you cum in her?"

Fuck. Busted

Regretful
Regretful
313 Followers