Hypnotic Music Pt. 05

Story Info
The finale.
1.1k words
4.58
18.3k
43

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regretful
Regretful
311 Followers

I look around at the 3 women slumped on the ground post orgasm. What the hell happened...

"Mmm everybody thank daddy!" Emma crawls to me and kisses my cheek. Chelsea hops into my lap, and does the same. Liss just stares daggers at us, "I'm the worst mother in the world."

"Mom! You're not!" I push Chelsea off, and walk over to my mom with my dick still out. I present it to her, and reiterate Emma's words, "Now thank daddy."

Chelsea giggles, and Emma gasps a little.

My mom's face goes from horrified, to something else. It's hard to read what she's thinking, but she reaches out her hand and grabs it.

"Your own mother? You want...."

"That's right. Kiss your baby boy's cock mom."

Just as she's leaning in, and puckering, Cate appears out of thin fricking air.

"What the hell happened here? It smells like a fucking brothel? And holy shit! Liss are you about to suck off your own son?! What did I miss?"

"Cate! Don't be crass!" Liss admonishes the redhead even as her hand starts moving up and down my very flaccid shaft. There's no way I could get hard right after filling my sweet baby sister's pussy with all the cum I could muster.

"Mom, it's so sensitive. Just a peck for now please."

"Yeah mom, don't jerk off my brother right after he fucked me so good!" Emma sticks out her tongue at our mother, and bounces out of the room and up the stairs.

My view of my sister's amazing ass is interrupted by my mom actually doing it! I feel her lips graze the tip of ny cock gingerly, and then her hot breath just rests there as she stares up at me.

"Oh my baby boy's all grown up."

Cate ended up leaving while I took a shower groping my sister Emma. The next few days are just me fucking my sister and Chelsea. But I'm not getting any closer to getting inside the woman who gave birth to me. Chelsea keeps suggesting the music, but I'm feeling guilty. I like it as an introduction, not as a means to an end.

Cut to today, my cock is engulfed in Chelsea's pussy when I hear, "David?! Can you come help mommy?" My mom calls up from downstairs.

"Ugh! Fuck me instead David! Go after you fill me up. I need to feel that warm-"

"David?! Please!" I relent, and pull out of Chelsea's warm embrace. I playfully slap her ass.

As I head downstairs, I knock on Emma's bedroom door, "Can you eat out Chels? I left her high and wet in there." The door flies open as Emma launches onto me.

"Sure thing, daddy!" Fuck I love these women.

As I get downstairs I find a beautiful sight. Liss's beautiful tight ass sticking up in the air in front of the TV. "David?"

"Right here mom."

"I need help. I was plugging in something and got- wait- I think I can just-" Her ass wiggles as I hear something plug in. Then something wonderful happens. The music begins coming out of the speaker. That wonderful strange music.

"I wanted to listen to some music and I got stuck."

"Yeah mom? You're stuck in a pretty compromised position here..." I run my hand over her crotch. Her jeans cling to her thighs, and I allow a finger to follow the seam up and down.

My mom's breath takes a sharp intake. "David?" She whispers.

"Hey mom" I reach around and grab her perfect chest. "Your tits are bigger than Emma's. Great handfuls." I tweak her nipple under her shirt, making her yelp. "No bra? I'm beginning to think this was intentional."

"What baby? My ass in the air? My vulnerable position? Come hold your mommy baby. If you, want I can call you daddy like your sister does. I've been so wet for way too long."

"Mmmm yeah Liss?" I undo her pants slowly to find the sexiest smallest red thong.

"Do you like it daddy? I got it just for you." I give her ass a slap and feel her entire body shiver. As I go to cup her pussy I feel the warmth being given off. She really needs this.

"You're a naughty mommy." I push aside her thong and push my finger deep inside. She's so tight probably because she hasn't had a boyfriend in years.

"Oooooooooooh David. Give it to mommy. I wanna see how big you've grown." I take out my throbbing cock, and slide it over her pussy lips.

"You want this? Inside you? Your son?"

"My son my daddy! Pleeeeeeease!"

"I don't know mom..." Her body pushes back trying to get my meat inside her, but I'm playing with her still.

"Daviiiiiiid!"

I lean over her, and lineup to thrust in. I grab her tits, and pull her back slowly. I push past the entrance, and feel my tip enter my mother. "God you're tight!"

Her face turns to look at me with lust in her eyes. "Deeper baby. I want every inch of you in mommy's pussy."

As I push her eyes roll, and I have to hold her to keep her from collapsing. "Oh, you're not stuck anymore?"

"I'm such a bad mother!" I'm about halfway inside her now. Every inch I move is painstakingly slow, but I want to savor every single second.

"A naughty mother, maybe. But definitely the best!" I wrap my arm around her chest, and use my other hand to lift her chin towards my face. Her tongue snakes into my mouth, but as I push further into her cunt her tongue loses its will. Our mouths disconnect, and I see why as she's quietly cumming on my cock.

"Mom did you just-"

"It's been so long baby! Fuuuuuuuuuuck." Her hoarse whisper barely strings the words together as I finally push every bit of myself inside her.

"You naughty little slut! You just came from me pushing my cock inside you."

"Daddy." She stands, and pulls herself off of me. Turning she tackles me onto the couch. "Pound me as hard as you want."

"Wow mom's a nasty little bitch in heat." We stop as Emma and Chelsea come down the stairs.

Liss just stares into my eyes as she lines up my cock and bottoms out on my cock. "Fuck me! Cum for mommy! Cum in mommy!"

Our rythm is frantic, and heated as I thrust up, and she leans on my chest as she bounces down. I hardly notice when I taste my sister's pussy as she sits on my face while I fuck our mother with everything I have.

Every second spent inside my mom is closer to filling her cunt. I stop eating my sister to focus on giving everything I have into each thrust. "Emma get ready to eat my cum out of her pussy!" I yell to my sister, as my eyes close in ecstasy.

I hear the smile in her voice as she answers, "I can't daddy. Chelsea's already there waiting."

Regretful
Regretful
311 Followers